/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2199

>Recent News
McDonalds SkyCompass Collab - Eat burgers in Japan, get damascus crystals and a sunlight stone
Fourth Crew Skill - Available if you have 21+ members
CCS Collab - Dark Unknown Staff, Sakura is the loyalty character

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for October:
9/30 - 10/9 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 10/24 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
10/25 - 10/30 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
10/31 - 11/8 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/916514689449844738
グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/52313#limit
gbf.wiki/Glossary#S
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has there ever been a halloween character that became core or close to it

Eustace for like 2 weeks

3 days till some ancient magical girl no one care about

H. Beato comes to mind.

Apollo HL 2/6
6C43B402

post your top em level characters

Halloween Box has her uses in Ubaha HL

I have a massive desire for this

It was Zeta and Vaz, and they said they went for Eustace and Bear because they couldn't get the VAs for the first 2 into the studio in time, but they did manage to get them in multiple times since then so I wouldn't be surprised if we got them this year.

You're small times

Hey don't talk about my first fap like that

It's like we're back in S5 where the games are 40-minute snorefest with less than 10 kills for both teams. What the fuck Rito? But hey, TSM wonnered another game.

I can understand a Sakura-san gacha, but what's Ayaneru and that one other guy doing in it? They're not even in the original series.

>Chapter 75 bird fight
Seriously fucking why? I just want Lecia's 3rd skill...

If they don't announce a magnafest the day before the collab this game's officially done.

just cheat with the rebound bonus, nobody will know plus they changed it so you only need to fail 3 times to get the 100% bonus

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/916514689449844738

The top response is a story about how his grandma died of sickness and could have been cured with a timely suptik. Just like GBF is dying and give us a damn suptik already.

what is my sister doing?

I love my Monki

>ch69
>the primal beast was the friends we made along the way

Is this a new meme?

What game is /gbfg/ going to play now?

>nips are calling it "owaburu"

Girls Tribe.

Etrian Odyssey V

Azur Lane of course, all the cool nips are playing it too.

Marry Zeta, fuck Io, kill Clarisse.

Marry Clarisse, marry Io, fuck Zeta

Do you guys think they will giveaway an Ultima weapon for the 4th anniversary event?

sounds legit
hurry and give us the damn ticket already

something lewd with Danchou

That TRPG called alchemist something

Licking Naru's toes.

Lol no

>another dead month ahead
I can smell the magfest already

What do I put into Orchid.

nah, maybe they will just give away 1 ultima core instead

My dick.

your dick

Your dick

Semen. Make sure you clean it up so it doesn't crust inside her doll joints.

Help a newshitter out. Please

Hostility down, max hp, def, dark attack

グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/52313#limit

EMP is a meme, just do whatever it really doesn't matter.

nigga what

You realise we are talking about Orchid, right?

Thanks. Guess I'll start by maxing out the HP nodes.

I really hope they will do magnafest during collab

I need to MLB my second auberon and then farm magna twigs and cortanas/ancient cortanas. Not to mention I could level up few characters.... it would be perfect if could get sick (flu) to stay in home during magnafest but my immunology system if showing me huge middle finger now despite most of my co-workers from job are sick already

also I wouldn't mind another baal/athernafest

HP up 1 or 2*
Def up 3*
support skill 3*
dark atk 3*
hostility down if you don't plan to use her as tank so her shield don't pop earlier. It's bad idea to pick it if you have Naru or other squishy attacker in party since it will increase chance that she/he will get hit

rest points can be put in HP or atk (1 point for every node)

Does Warlock's Dark Haze stack with Altair's mist?

no

Does Altair's mist affect multiple targets? If so, no.

you either choose to live dangerously and pick hostility down, or play it safe and put it on def

If I host baha hl, will /gbfg/ kill it for me?

cug (water) when, bros

no

Yes but do it later, I'm making lunch

I would agree with you if she had good offensive zeniths to invest points in, but as is there's no reason to not get both

Newbie here. Can someone explain to me what the term "Stamina" means in this game?

Even if they do magfes what does it even matter with nothing to even farm. I finished all my magna and primal pools a couple of months ago due to all the magfes we've been getting. Even the new primal weapons are already finished they really need to just release a whole new wave of fights and weapons. Acarcum is going to be shit.

It means post ID

Stamina is your AP which you'll never run out of due to all of the half AP and full AP pots you obtain. Don't use your Full AP pots for anything just collect them forever.

The higher your HP is, the more damage you do.

gbf.wiki/Glossary#S

gbf.wiki/Glossary#S

I don't slime my orchid but if I had 18, I'd put it
3 Def 2*
2 HP 3*
Dark atk up 3*
emp 3*
to keep puppet strings active

it means frontwater

I guess this general is fucking dead then since everyone are too busy playing boats or other shits.

It means do you have enough stamina to go all night with this beautiful sexy primal?

It's just a slow week, since this event at the moment isn't very interesting and most people can finish it completely in a day.

If you posted the code instead of asking it would have been dead already.

That applies to everything that isn't GW though, and GW shitposting is awful.

Shut up, I'm trying to make Hatakaze my wife

>1hour of coop
>2 creeds
Am i doing something wrong

I was told not give my ID to strangers..

Thanks!

Is a 10 Wand of Gabriel water grid viable?

does stamina scale with max hp?

I usually would help but I already capped my prestige this week
maybe if KMR decided do raise the weekly cap to 1k, I'd be forced to do baha hl more often

You can't finish, RotB or Xenos in a day.

>tfw sparked Kat for esports when I could have got JK for cute mama instead

You can only have 1 though.

You can since rotb is just ONE GOLD BAR more which is easily done in a few hours

Wait for RotB and go on Kirin/Dong trains. 30 guaranteed creeds in 2-3 hours. Now's a good time to finish your seraphic animas too, about 15% creed chance per leech.

Huh? Never knew you could only have 1 Booster weapon, thought they were just like other weapons and dropped dupes.

Without a doubt you are.

Whoever told you not to give your ID to strangers lied to you and doesn't want you to experience life to its fullest.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Yes, you can. Even more so now than ever with RotB not being worth doing when there is nothing to even get since Kirin no longer gives crystals. Xenos can also be done in a day, you don't have shit luck or something do you?

So are we getting a new cog outfit with the upcoming sakura event or should I just buy this?

>+1 Fire Zeta
>No +1 Dark Zeta
>No +1 Dark Jeanne
>+1 ON FUCKING VAMPY OF ALL THINGS

How gay can one person get?

Maybe, I mean, why would they do a Cog rate up right before the Sakura event?

>tfw no vane bf

geez i wonder if the rate up has all VAs in the event

Shit, do you guys use Esser in all your builds? I've got her but mainly been using her only in daily hards and omegas.

Do you legitimately enjoy playing dark?

You can only get one so no. If you mean theoretically assuming you could then still no as the buff likely doesn't stack, this is evidenced by characters who have passive skills that give similar buffs but these don't stack with the Seraph weapons effects. At best you could end up with something like a Ygg Staff meme grid but without the magna boost, no FLB and a small boost to HP/Atk instead of Medium Atk/Small Hp.

I wonder. Since Yggdrasil is mute does she have a Voice actor listed under her?