>Character Voice Lines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentup.com/report/17/17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that nobody knows what data gwentup is sending to their servers

reminder that there's no way to opt out of whatever it is they're doing

reminder that when gwentup first appeared everybody thought it was a virus because of their scummy advertising and twitch spam

reminder that you're letting gwentup hook into all your info and do whatever it wants

reminder if you're using a tracker use gwenttracker that sends NO data

If the Gwent Tracker guy would get his shit together, I would go back. I've lost too many games because of its shitty bugs. GwentUp looks better these days anyway.

he's not actively updating it anymore since he moved somewhere to the country with terrible internet, he said he won't be able to for a few months and is going to only do compatibility updates

Yeah, I read that. He did say he was working on an entirely new version, though. Hope it's good.

I'm looking forward to it as well. I mean don't get me wrong gwentup has better features right now and there's things I wish gwenttracker did like graveyard tracking and unit counts, but ultimately I don't trust gwentup at all and I don't think anons should either

fun fact: if iris is turned into a jade figurine it still retains it's spy status

tfw still 600 dust off my next deck

It's the fucking silvers that are the main issue, seems harder to pull them than golds

/gwt/ tournament when

it's not an tournaments when only 6 people participate

most gwent tournaments so far have been that size lol

> 600 scraps
> big amount
> silvers
> hard to get
lol

well only those special club ones, the open tournaments are filled with a bit more people. Also i think creating one tournament is a bitch to manage

skellige netdeckers must have their throats slit open without delay

1) no but it's still a few more days of play
2) yes

LOL

It's almost like only the idiots who netdeck skelly use these cheat tools

interesting note: king bran has 0 (zero) sub 50% matchups at any mmr

>44%
wew

still gonna play it

gwentup.com/report/17/17

gwentup tracks what opponents play as well so it's an unbiased sample

That's not an unbiased sample because it's still heavily weighted in favour of what the user plays because that's guaranteed to appear every game

its almost as if King Bran's design is wrong and cannot be replaced by any other Skellige leaders

Wake me up when rows mean something again. This everything must be agile push has killed the flavour of the game for me.

How does Crach have 51% winrate?

because SK cards are so busted even if you play them suboptimally you're better than any other deck

smart of gwentlemen to wait for this to come out before they publish their tier list so they don't embarrass themselves like last time

taking a break until next patch boys

>reddit will say "let the meta settle" again
lol

fuck this gay faggot game

>pretty much nothing changes over the month
>sk goes from garbage tier to bullshit op in a week solely because of some fat guy efforts
really makes me think

>mead, more mead, haha

>I always hear this as "me or me, haha"
the prophecy is true

I'm a brit so I'm more used to the norn ire accent but yea I can hear that version of it too

t. weather nigger

What's weird is that the mashed potatoes and gravy line is v. clearly said with a west country accent

I've learned my lesson in other card games. when there's a deck as overpowered as this you're better off abusing it than trying to counter it. my advice to all anons is to play bran until there's a patch, don't try and meta against the best deck just play the best deck.

..or some hard cheese from Gemmera

>3 dagons in a row
>woodland spirit renew woodland spirit yennefer every single time

Wow it's like I'm back in july again

this
the only way to enjoy gwent is to abuse the fuck out of this game and soft f2p, while you can

just play bran lol

It's almost like Dagon's a super reliable deck that people are playing because of all the cheese in the emta

It's almost like Woodland Spirit is an insanely busted card

Nah it's balanced because monsters would be shit without it

Plus there's stronger legendaries since WS needs you to run like 5 other cards for the combo to work properly

>legendary
>shit opinion

checks out

it's true, if woodland spirit is nerfed even a bit right now the entire monsters faction is going to fall apart. they need to be really careful with it and not sledgehammer balance like they did with SK.

lol

>legendary

hmmm

hmmmmm

hmmmmmm

I'm pretty new to gwent will they patch the game to balance SK or wait until the end of october

gwent is always unbalanced regardless of what gets changed and what isn't

I'm gay

don't be a pussy and join the party
roll sk, get 3,1k, quit ranked and enjoy ez barrels

I'm going to pick up my girlfriend at the airport, don't post until I get back I don't want to miss anything

HOTFIX STREAM GUYS
MONSTER IS FUCKED LOL

wow u trolled me!!!

they also reversed 'restore' rework
lol

nah they're more busy with making bad video comps. and table discussion videos

CDPR needs to fucking fix Old Speartip

there's literally nothing wrong with speartip

yes there is, he looses all his status effects when he swaps between forms, which makes him annoying

What the fuck are you on about? The best SK deck revolves entirely around resurrecting a neutral card multiple times for carryover. 2 weeks ago everyone agreed SK was low tier and the restore change actually hurt most of the non-Dorregaray SK decks.

don't play commander's horn on him like a dumbass

no i mean he looses being demoted and the spy status you retard

don't toggle his spy status if you know he's going to turn back you double retard

sorry that i expect cards effects to work on every card the same way you tripple cripple

Do you expect to spy status remain after artifact compression?

it actually does remain

holy shit

neutrals are true cancer of this game
every retarded cancer deck relies either on renew or faggot trio: geralt/yen/triss
also gold weather
neutrals are too good

> faggot trio: geralt/yen/triss
You mean morkvarg, olgierd and cerys?

this faggot trio is disrupted by a single shackle

>cerys
>morkvarg
>restore
>gremist
>sigdrifa

yes a lot of neutral cards there you fucking monkey

the real problem is carryover/restore/rezzes

Yen isn't neutral, she's a monster card that other decks can play

Dorregaray should use cards that you have in your deck
Simple solution

Again, all of those cards are fine with the exception of the new Restore, which actually works against the other SK decks that don't run Dorregaray.

pls remember that Dorregay is a bad card and nobody should play him
see you later on my stream

you forgot to add "..where i play Swim's Dorregaray deck for 4 hours straight"

i'll watch it only if it ends with you committing an agonising seppuku in order to salvage the honour of your disgraced family

Guys are there any other games like Gwent where I can experience the joy of winning a battle of the minds with my opponent?

calling somebody a cuck on /v/ or /tv/ and derailing the whole thread comes pretty close

How do I play against mead?
I always banish/bondage his cerys and silver carryover and he still has 1539845 fucking ekkimaras
Should I tech decoy in addition to auckes to stand a chance against that retarded nobrain faggot deck?

tfw can't ironically pretend to be a nazi anymore because people now do it 4 reals on /v/

win r1
drypass r2 to neutralize carryover
outpower them in r3 (somehow)

2 rounds, you usually should have way more tempo than he has

most of the time is is just NeoFags screwing with /v/irgins, but what they forget is the fact that they mostly trigger other NeoFags

>retarded nobrain faggot deck
you mean any broccoli deck?

This season is shit compared to the last.

Only thing worth it is getting Skeillige ciri, otherwise shit season

bloede arse

Thank god I climbed to rank 18 with Axemen before the new discard cancer was thought of

>This season is shit compared to the last.
>dude weather lmao

Old weather was fine, the old game was fine, making golds killable ruined the game

agreed on golds, but "old weather was fine" is the most retarded thing I have heard today

>making golds killable ruined the game

dude borkh schirru scorch eithne scorch lmao

>shitty Ciri
>not pretty boy Iorveth

wasnt as big of an issue as people thought it was

I want the yen but I only started playing this season :(

wow you're a fucking moron lad

Thanks for confessing you're bad at the game

it wasn't that hard to beat that combo user

they weren't even close to being in the t1 decks you fucking brainlet