clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3l7nQ_xwzQ
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=19&l=81a9ad91ec067fc740f71e906261f23ea878bc78
youtube.com/watch?v=LleP4391Dfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heh

Guys is MWO p2w?

Guys is Kakos Kolos a homo?

What game isn't

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /gerg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the 2 years that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /xivg/, you are no better than /wowg/ and I bet even /ksg/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

My favorite Veeky Forums pasta

Guys?

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

My waifu is a classic Dougram / Shadow Hawk in blue, red and orange colors with an AI attached to a cybernetic love doll who rides passenger seat in my mech and controls the heat sinks.

another pity bamp

thank you poopnigger420

I kinda want the AC20 Cent but I feel it'd be a waste over not getting the YLW.

I want an IS brawling mech, I pretty much only own Clan mechs. Double AC20 Catapult is also a possibility for me, is that worth it?

kakos kolos just kept you advised on the situation, how do you respond?

Honestly I'd rather listen to Greg or even Dashing more than Kakos.

Cool image, but what's wrong with her face?

Nice copypasta.

Dashing might be a retard but at least he's fun to hang out with. Greg is just meh. Kakos is a giant sperg.

Like I said, a retard, but he's not that bad to be around.

Because it makes you feel superior?

>Tier 3
>LRM boats and team mates sitting directly behind you has increased

YOU CAN FOLLOW BUT WHY SIT DIRECTLY BEHIND SOMEONE? YOU CAN'T SHOOT THROUGH THEM AND THEY NOW CAN'T MOVE.

>there are people in this general who don't subscribe to Kaelus' cooking newsletter.

nice

Just got back into MWO after a few months break... there's so much new content I don't know how to make heads or tails of it... I know about skills but all these new weapons are confusing. Anybody got any good builds with the new stuff?

7?

american education

>8 MPL

Why though?

okay

Rotaries are fun "blinder" guns, but not the focused damage most AC's give you.

IS UACs are shorter burst versions of Clan ones. I still think the IS UAC/10 is pretty good, but the UAC/20 gets spread vs. the standard.

MRMs are unguided rocket shotguns, but have decent velocity and range. Fun, not optimal.

IS ER lasers can be handy. IS ERML is a nice addition in many cases and like with the Clans, goes decently paired with LPLs.

Heavy Gauss is hard to mount (standard engine only), has range issues, but hits like a ton of bricks. Sadly, it's drawbacks outweigh it's benefits to me.

Snub PPC is an LPL alternative for the weight-constrained. Not quite as good, but a ton lighter.

Light Fusion Engines are the biggie. Most times, they replace standard IS engines on builds and suffer ST loss penalties like a Clan XL, rather than IS XL side death.

Clanners got heavy lasers, which turned out well for them. Short range, longer burn, bigger punch. A lot of laservomit swaps HLL for LPL these days, and HMLs are useful as well.

ATM launchers are a missile that increases in damage as you get closer, but has a 120m dead zone as well. Great if you can position, as much damage/ton of ammo as LRMs inside 500m or so, crushing inside 270m. Range nodes/quirks boost it's "sweet spot" ranges, so you can actually manage 550m/300m or so instead. They're direct fire, but guided missiles.

>it's another challenge day!
>done by game #3

Off to see Blade Runner instead of grinding!

hmm, interesting. Thanks for the info. Any particular builds you would recommend? I feel like my old stuff just isn't performing up to snuff any more

when would anybody even use a heavy gauss rifle? the only thing you get for the the tonnage and slot requirement is an extra 5 damage and the projectile speed. At minimum range the speed doesn't matter and with the damage falloff you might as well just use a regular gauss rifle at range.

baaamp

>3 matches for 2,000 damage

Same. I did it in my Vulture.

poopie mechs... go!

holy hell, no good games, MWO... anything?

pls respond

>meanwhile mwo gets square laser tube arms

ded

Cicada is CUTE! CUTE!

>hawken being removed from steam january 2018

holy shit why
WHY ARE DEVS SO FUCKING STUPID

She's Drac

Doesn't matter, players will go afk and you will either win or lose via rng.

Way too many of late it's really impacting a rather large chunk of my games. It's never a light either it's always an assault or heavy so immediately a chunk of your team's armor is just gone for free to your opponents team.

>ded game dies even further than ded
rest in pepperoni hawken

Because dumber casuals go to the heavies and assaults to derp play farm.

pls respond

just get a Hunchback 4G you dumb fuck and fit it with a light engine and a UAC20

is this worthy of playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=H3l7nQ_xwzQ

opinions on ATMs?
using 2x12 ATM on MDD-Prime for that 29.6% missile cooldown

Depends on what you've got for chassis, honestly and what you liked running before.

Basically HGauss + dual SNPPC is 45 point instant damage to one spot. That's about all it can do, it's the nearest thing to oldschool pepsigoose in terms of single hit damage.

It's actually the first stage in a bigger Gauss- eventually it's replaced by the improved HGauss, which is heavier but keeps a 22-damage shot all the way downrange, instead of an unstable round that loses damage as it travels.

PGI being dumbasses seem to want things to be "never obsolete" but want to follow a timeline release formula so expect it to have some drawbacks that make it unusable.

You can't have both PGI either tech is going to straight improve with time or you just release stuff and ignore dates for a focus on balance.

First two games were relative shit thanks to shitty teams, but Terra Therma was just a steady series of opponent raping. Either I would strip them of armor and they'd run, or I'd just missile ream them with the ATM/HML combos. Kudos to the guy in the Huginn, he managed to MG gank the ACH after all I could do was strip the torso armor.

Jager's a better twin-20 than the Catapult, without a doubt- although you can LFE one now and get a decent build. Personally though, for the K2 I'd go AC/20 + dual SNPPC. 40 damage still, but you can fire the SNPPCs at other angles of fire too.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=19&l=81a9ad91ec067fc740f71e906261f23ea878bc78

Have a few lasers to back them up and ATMs are fantastic on a mobile chassis by themselves.

There's tons of shit that would make the game interesting, but are also crippled by the fact that PGI cannot code worth a damn.

The IS would actually like MMLs, but PGI is guaranteed to make them some weird hybrid missile like ATMs, only with a bigger minimum range. Even if they automatically selected based on range between SRM and LRM, it'd actually be decent. Even lurmboats would have a launcher option that provided point defense (at the cost of fewer tubes/hardpoint), meaning you'd have good odds of running into a splatbuild masquerading as a lurmboat when you're not close enough.

what if they increased the range to just short of gauss (maybe 500), increased the falloff, increased the rampup time and the cooldown? I feel like the slots and ammo/ton is punishing enough.

The real problem is you can't properly mount an HGauss in MWO. (Or an AC/20, LB-20X, or UAC/20.

They were designed so you could slap one into a robot, split the crits between two adjacent locations, and then you could compensate for the huge fucking thing by mounting an LFE or even an XL if you wanted to. 11 crits means you can, in TT mount one ST+CT (9 spaces ST+2 CT) if you felt like living dangerously with an XL engine, or 10 ST+1 CT with LFE.

(You can't use arm spaces at all for an HGauss, but AC/20 family can also do arm+torso that way)

I just started playing a few days ago.
Is there a group that I could join for advice and group matches?

can't tell if satire

XL in a Dragon a bad idea?
Is running a Dragon in general a bad idea?

>XL in a Dragon a bad idea?

Wide profile, little coverage from the arm hit-boxes and fuck huge side hitboxes. I would say so.

Vassago is a mighty Prince of Hell (see Hierarchy of demons), ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature.[9] A partial description from The Lesser Key of Solomon is as follows: "The Third Spirit is a Mighty Prince, being of the same nature as Agares. He is called Vassago. This Spirit is of a Good Nature, and his office is to declare things Past and to Come, and to discover all things Hid or Lost. And he governeth 26 Legions of Spirits, and this is his Seal."

You're in the advice group. And look up top for the voice link on Mumble. Once they realize you're not a tremendous ass-sperg, you might end up with a few friendly faces on the game as well.

I'm guessing it's an american time zone thing.

>It's almost headshot challenge day
This is one I don't think I'll be completing.

skipping it.

would someone be so kinda as to explain this early adopter stuff to me? What does each package offer. Totally new to this game, but have always had a mechwarrior bug.

It's exactly what it sounds like.
If you buy something with early adopter stuff like one of the packs before it comes out, they give you some extra stuff.

It's always American prime time somewhere.

That artist's grasp of anatomy is loose at best.

Please stop making these. Thank you in advance.

Headshot time soon?

This is gonna be such a shitshow. What's the best method for trying to get that headshot challenge?

Guess I'll eat my words.

how dare you insult the artistic prowess of
B A S E D
P L O G

He also leads dead children to their resting place.

Liao Who?

yup, the game is off limits for today
the QP is a fucking cancer because of the event

>usually run goldmen aim
>this event

How'd you do it? Or was it one of those where you didn't realize it happened?

need confirmation
will headshotting teammate count to the event?

yes

>tfw you're literally too smart to play MWO.

Is hawken a good substitute?

Flamer people til they overheat, go for headshot.

Team damage also counted in the Autocannon event.

not really, the dragon is very tanky and most people aim for the CT since its big. Plus its mobile and can spread damage easily.

Anyone with a kitfox-D can share how the mech performs in actual play? Is it very squishy, etc?

What is the loadout that you're going to carry?

well its the D so 4x SRMs or streaks.

alright my dudes
headshotting teammates does not work

youtube.com/watch?v=LleP4391Dfk

Consider the following,

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.