/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Milk edition.

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33061/?
thief.wikia.com/wiki/In-game_Maps
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20077/?
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Midriff.

xth for being lost in a castle for 3 days now

Also Neisa is the an awesome follower.

Giving away The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls key, reply with email address to get it.

sent ;)

Are there ANY mods that add masked robes like such used during "illuminati" style ceremonies ?

what

Mavis drinking Neisa's milk screenshot when?

Is there a mod that stops master vampires from spawning in the attacks at night? Like I don't mind having vampires attack but having fucking TWO master vampires spawn and kill every NPC in whiterun is just downright game breaking.

Well, a hug will do, I need to learn to pose multiple people!
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?

That works, thanks

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?
>Farm animals will not run either, because they're stupid.
That's racist

They will never reach any farm animals, don't worry.

Can someone recommend me a good passive pet follower?
I'd like a dog but I'm open to other propositions.
It's mostly to feel less lonely but don't have a follower that tank all damage and take aggro.

A passive pet? I like husky followers, I did't try this one but it seems really good because pets are usually bad followers in skyrim because of their inability to sneak, but this one looks good.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33061/?

A passive pet, like just a vanity one that follow me.
II don't like what a follower does to the combat of skyrim.
I had my eye on Garm, I'll try to tweak it if it start attacking enemies.
Thank you for the suggestion.

>I like husky followers

Use a follower extension mod and make it always passive if you want that.

WHAT IS

OBJECTIVELY

THE BEST SEXLAB ANIMATIONS MOD

Me and (You)

Leito SLAL.

anyone else getting nexus download fuckups? like i downloaded a lod fix and got an armor retexture.

>using nexus
hello l.eddit tourist

lmao what else is there?? stem? lol

you have to go back now

>being this upset
CRINGEE

Aren't you afraid of being alone in a massive castle?

Huh, for a second I thought that Nita returned with a new look.

DynDOLOD, why do you hurt me like this?

>being too stupid to install a simply LOD mod
cringeee

reminder that lolis are the superior waifus

And loli vampires are even better!

Who is this kid

Were was this shot taken?

Looks like Raven Castle

thief.wikia.com/wiki/In-game_Maps
Oh I am, luckily im charting it out as im exploring. This castle would make such a good base for a thief based quest.
Raven castle, its on the nexus.

Seattle

>Raven Castle

Thank you, it look beautiful.
I was hoping it was a dungeon tho.
I'll keep it under my arm for a vampire character.

>for a vampire character.
Always a pleasure, the more the merrier!

Come to think of it, I don't think that I've played a game that involves a heist in a supernatural location. It's always banks, corporate buildings, etc.

This place is huge, you will have to go from at least 6 different cells to get from your bedroom to our smithing area, and 6 more to your alchemy lab.

I honestly have no idea where enchanting table is, but at least there is enough storage for everything.

Elionaras vampire house mod might be more convenient than this.

Running FNIS after Archery Gameplay Overhaul fucks up the first person bow animations. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm running FNIS through MO.

>charting it out
That's cute as! You should post the whole thing when you're done exploring.

Fucking neck-biters. Day of the bolt soon.

How do vampires check themselves out in mirrors?
I will! And maybe attempt to mod it in game as miscellaneous or book type items, after that I might work with original mod author to scatter the maps around the castle. I have other ideas too, to bring fun stuff to the castle!
What about vampires that did nothing wrong?

By not using a mirror made of silver (or higher).

By looking at their reflection on a water surface, of course. Do mirrors even exist in TES?

so you are the cringe poster then

If I remove the FNIS output it fixes the issue, but I need FNIS.

Impressed that Cumsperm and Morrowindfag still use their trips

on purpose. by showing them a lot they make people think they are not user samefagging, which they clearly do

Considering there's those guys called mirror logicians I'd say mirrors are a thing in TES, you just don't see them because working mirrors are hard to do in a videogame and bethesda aren't known for being wizards or spending considerable time and effort on stuff

>Orcs move into the house down the street
Welp, there goes the neighbourhood

and your wife

I remember when it was safe to let your kids play outside.

>Redguard moves into town
>Gang members show up looking for her
>You mention it and she tries to lead into a secluded room and pull a weapon on you

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20077/?

Boethiah's Calling has got to be the worst quest in the history of The Elder Scrolls. I hope whoever wrote this steaming shitheap got fired.

-Railroads you into getting the quest in a number of ways, either by reading the quest book or simply finding the sanctum of Boethiah.

-Railroads you even harder into killing a follower and completing the quest to become Biethiah's champion.

-The game would have included a follow-up quest where you kill Elisif, a feat that would have royally fucked over people who sided with the imperials. Thankfully someone else scrapped this awful idea.

Frankly I'm majorly pissed off by this quest, and the only mods that change it don't really fix the problem that you have to murder someone and eventually become boethiah's champion. Does anyone have a way to get around this terrible quest?

Just, you know, don't do it.

Why you're getting upset about having to do shitty things for the Prince of Plots is beyond me.

probably because almalexia had a grudge with one of elisif's ancestors and she wanted to pay the debt

Almalexia is a corpse rotting away in the bowels of the Clockwork City.

And leave the quest in my questlog forever? I'm way too autistic to let that slide. And besides, every other daedric quest leta you either fail it or complete it in a way that you get the best of the associated lord, why is boethiah special?

How come breton is the most powerful race in the world?

>I'm way too autistic to let that slide.

Sounds like a personal issue. Most of my saves have an exceptionally dusty, neglected copy of Boethia's Proving somewhere with no followup whatsoever, alongside a Beacon and a museum pamphlet.

these are literally the least valid opinions I have read this week

just don't do it you stupid faggot

Because whereas most races obsessively focus on being good at one thing, bretons try to be good at everything.

>but her Her soul and looks now belongs to her ol daddy Boethiah

m8 proofread at least a little bit goddam

Not doing a quest is the lamest possible copout for avoiding bad writing that I can imagine. If every other daedric quest can be satisfactorily completed on a good character and boethiah's can't, then that quest is garbage and should be regarded as such.

user its what i believe, thus who else but her would be perfect to boethiah take her appearance to lead the dunmer after the tribunal's downfall

wow these are actually cool looking and almost not edgy enough to be cringe inducing thanks.

That's like saying "not reading a book is the lamest copout for avoiding bad writing."

If something sucks you avoid it, period. If you don't have a character that's willing to cavort with evil demon lords, it's completely understandable that he'll do a 180 the moment he's asked to do harm to someone.

Anyways, search the Nexus for "good guys."

I was gonna take your lunch money but I guess when you're in the deep end of the spectrum you don't really have a frame of reference for how fuckin autismal you really are

This is why rpg get dumbed down. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

This general has been real slow the past couple of days, what happened? I remember it being much more active than this

dead

Shitposters redoubling their efforts to make it as unbearable as possible to post here, so naturally regulars have better things to do than keep the threads alive.

You'd think with all the waifufags gone people would finally start discussing games, mods, and lore like they always wanted. Who would have thought they were just shitposting!

Is there a way to tell what is taking up the most rendering resources in the current field of view?

Pic related for instance doesn't slow me down in any noticeable fashion, but the next one ground Skyrim to an extra comfy 1/30th fps.

At least it helped me remember to configure my Lock-On settings.

What did you expect when the last game is from 6 years ago.
>inb4 ESO

Hey buddy, take a look at where we are. We're on a general that loses its shit over every flawed aspect of this game and obsessively tries to tweak it instead of finding something else to do, and you're going to snark at me because I want to do the same? You're either too stupid to realize your in a general full of autusts or too in denial about your own autism to admit it.

Thanks! I'll give it a try. And I understand where you're comin from, but I'd rather complete the quest than leave it in my questlog.

people should post new pics if they got em

The area around there always gives me trouble too. I want to blame it partially on all the road around that area. The bridge and connected street go off in that direction and there's usually a good amount of clutter and NPCs. Depending on the mods you have it can easily get worse.

Time to kill HD Road Textures and see if it improves.

Does LOOT shits itself when it must order more than 255 plugins?
It seems that the end of my load order is fucked.

alright then. newest one

Swell idea.
And you should check your nexus messages because you got one.

Newest

Actually, I looked at Boethiah's for Good Guys and it seems it just lets you sacrifice a random dude instead of a follower which is still bullshit.

From the comment section it seems The Choice is Yours lets you complete it a few different ways. Plus you're clearly the kind of guy that hates quest log clutter, and it resolves this with a ton of different quests so for someone like yourself it's a godsend.

Also someone posted this which is cool:

>Turns out trying to do Boethiah's quest at all is entirely incompatible with the concept of "good guys", just look at this dialogue from the wiki which is only available if you use a Calm effect on the Champion:

>"I told you. I'm done with all that. There's enough blood on these hands. I'm interested in creating things now." He further explains, "Mind my words or I'll mind them for you: I'm slave to no man, no god, and no Daedra. Boethiah talks about leaving your mark, a sign of your passing.... Well, you can make a mark on the world without treachery and murder. Whenever a man's life is saved by armor made with these hands, these hands have changed that man's destiny and his family's. So you can tell that heartless Daedra *censored* I'm done doing her dirty work."
>The champion even admits to expecting Boethiah to send someone after him, saying, "The Prince of Plots usually gets what she wants. I'm surprised I'm not dead already. She must have had some reason to keep me alive so long." But he is also not afraid of death, and instead resigns himself to it: "A man who feels no fear has no heart. I know fear. But it does not control me. If you desire to fight me, then let's get this over with."

pretty cool stuff

I read it via email prompt at work. No major updates but I'm about to migrate over to the skyrimbox and start tweaking it now. A certain someone that frequents here has been giving me rapidfire suggestions and I'm about to put a few of em to the test.

All right, no, the problem isn't the roads.
It's the bridge.

Are you Eiries new bootlick?

Are you still the same cocksucker?

new

Quickly! Post your best scenic view! So I can see which setup I want the most.

>start skyrim
>take a single pic
>close the game

>mommy Eri

Where is her tail?

How big is your mod folder?

90.4 GB

around 257 GB

47,222,808,576 bytes
without sex mods because figuratively fuck that