/wtg/ War Thunder General

Nutmeg Edition
>youtube.com/watch?v=xkmgcvr5Ezc

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>using discord
>unironically being/associating with child sex predators

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Reminder to report all weeaboo's, and tripniggers!

slavgenocide best day of my life

reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

third for OTOMATIC fucking WHEN

>queue up as germany of burger in a squad
>get changed to burger
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>508's literally shit their pants
>508's are literally this retarded
Slowpoke dot be em pee

nth for not-as-ded-as-it-could-be

ok sawse

8th for tank interiors never ever

I remember old /wtg/ when JG508 was a decent squadron with decent, non-retarded people, we used to have cool custom battles and were bros with our sister squadrons SG508 and KG508, but then everyone good left and it all turned into autism and memes.

I miss old /wtg/.

Why is seal clubbing the 109 so much fun?

Moved from hitsparko cannon equipped spitfires to MG. 151 death cannon equipped 109's.

Out running spits and instagibbing them with my OHK guns is so much fucking fun. I can't wait for the Mk 108's

Why is the Bf-109 G-14 first, before the 109 G-10?

>508s
>good
>ever
Fuck off, pedophile

Who /Lohere/ here?

Tier 6 planes when? Can't wait to fight MiG-19s in my Meteor F3

why s the f9f-2 9.0 when it's not any better than the 8.0 f2h

>Mig 19s
>Implying Gaijin wont add pic related in as soon as they can

Soviet carrier jets when?

God I fucking hate the mig-15
>rolls like a fucking quad engine bomber at high speed
>retarded gun combo
>literally all it does well is climbing

>posted unironically from my hard2useĀ® vodka fueled ufo, spraying turbolaser fire as I scream into orbit

>get shot in an empty area of the tank
>round explodes and wipes out the crew
APHE is unhistorical and extremely unbalanced, why are Germans and Russians still playing on easy mode?

Gaijin's gonna reduce repair cost for tier VI tanks, r-right g-guys?

T. Jew

>posted from my hard to use bacon-fat fueled burgerbunker
>posted as I fling 90mm nukes out of the coilgun every eighth of a second

this tbqh.

The way APHE works in this game is fucking ridiculous, and acts as a nuke. What a surprise, since the soviets used it extensively, despite it being utter shit outside of war thunder

>90mm still can't go through Panther UFP despite it historically being able to at 1000yds
>it's the Americans that are unbalanced

>multi-turret tanks are considered impractical so they got phrased out even before ww2
What a gay timeline I'm living in

but it can go through kpz70 hull
problem solved

>posted from my zyklon spewing warcrime-o-matic 6000
>posted as I fire 88mm mirv warheads every second
>posted from my literal handholding bunker

What the fuck are you on about? Are you autistic?

Is Chaika still the best?

Been playing space battles in the Battlefront beta since the 4th. It's really fun. Is this what Tier VI is going to be like?

What is *THE* fastest way to climb the clap ground tree?

goldy birds

buy the t29 and learn to fight is6's. Honestly right now the american tree really isnt worth it considering the kpz is better of the two tanks and the RISE is a joke.

Ok, without golden birds.

First time downloading kike thunder. Any promotion codes for first timers? Are there good allround tanks to grind for?

What's the best way to climb the kraut tree then?

Buy the RU

I recommend you stop the download right now.

>First time downloading kike thunder.
Stop now, and walk away from this shit.

I read it's like a leopard. True?

welcome aboard the ride fellow lost soul

its basically a faster leopard 1 with a worse gun and and less bouncy armor

use my referral account for free 50 ge :^)

>live in the coldest place in the world
>design a plane with open cockpit
???

Please answer my second question.

>tanks
Don't do that

>first timer
>wants to play tonks
AB plens is where the fun is, user.
Anyway, Nazi tonks are k until and including 4.3, then it's a fucking nightmare. Vodkamobiles are all-round ))) (at least until the very latest one), so that's probably what a starter should go for if they aren't a -boo of some kind and just want to have fun.
I haven't really played the other nations.

Yesterday, a Super Hellcat fail to pen my Panther G two times from the front. I was so damn impressed.

What should I expect??

I forget, does the M4, 37mm-cannon take out L. pillboxes?

>expect??
head-ons

homeschooling everyone

>play burgerplanes
>deeply average player in general
>6:1 kill ratio with this thing
I sexually identify as a P-400. On all levels except physical, I'm a center-engined angel of death with nose mounted pulse lasers.
-Is the rest of the Cobra series as superior to the other P-whatever burgershit?

No, P-400 is just severely undertiered for some reason. The other Bell products were extremely popular for the same reason, so they go uptiered.

Cobra King. I know you need to buy it with eagles, but it's very worth it. Perhaps wait for the anniversary sale though.

thanks m8.

P-39N >>>>> All the cobras

it originally had a closed cockpit
autistic pilots were like "get rid of this closed cockpit!"

>mfw first thing revealed in the next update's devblogs is the Mirage III

Next big release is pasta tanks screencap this post

allofmywhys.jpg

>subhuman wops think they were at all relevant in the war
>in any capacity other than being btfo by the allies
>subhumans want their shit memes in the game

can someone tell me how to get out of a situation where you have some autist chasing you across the map
and despite him losing ground steadily he just wont fuck off? If I turn he can
catch me if I climb I start to lose speed and he gains ground and if I dive he'll just speed up with me. Ive tried going until the out of bounds turns me
around but these fuckers just chase me to the other side of the map.

>pasta tanks
LOL

airfield/friendly ?

run back to base and let AAA deal with him

as relevant as nipp tanks
>pasta heavy tank
>26 tons

I know Italian GF are the most irrelevant on WW2, but I want them to be added just for the OTOMATIC

No bully the P 40.

>pasta tanks
>production vehicles in T1 and T2
>T3 composed solely out of prototypes and napkinwaffe
>T4 and T5 made fully out of "borrowed" vehicles

>OTOMATIC
My african American

don't bulli the nipps you fuck

nice

Get gassed weeb

>120 APFSDS per minute
god I want it so bad, can't wait for Leo/MBT/Kpz shitters to flood the forums with ablooo ablooos

>9 total kills
>21 total deaths
classic T1

>literally irrelevant across the board
>the fan trees are desperately packed with Hungarian tech and 40 variants of their only semi-successful stug knock-off
>same fan trees give them the best of the best variants of borrowed post-war tech from Germany/USA
>only good thing about the entire fucking tree would be the OTO

French double tree release when.

>Sperg friend and I mused over if multi-turrets and hull guns were considered improvements over normal turrets
>The Lee gets developed into a monster with a long 76mm and hyper-velocity 37mm before it's phased out by something else.

The closest thing you get is the stupid 37mm bow guns in the Chi-Ri II and even it struggles with Hellcats.

Considering it would be tiered with T6 MBTs, I'd say it would be about as useful as ZSU-57-2 or Ostwind.

Problem with multi turret and even multi gun is how do you get guns,armor,speed,size,production cost,and practicality all in one bundle if you have to attach more then one turret

>t-34 one turret. Small low to the ground cheap and easy to mass produce reality easy to repair good enough gun and armor on most variants and pretty fast
>t-35 multiple turrets. Has to be made larger to make room for turrets really long and really tall shit armor to avoid totally weighing it down speed not great (about 30 km/h (18.6 mph)) guns lacking the 47MMs are the only really usabe AT weapon and the 76 is only good for infantry support. On top of that it was plagued with mechanical issues and was a bitch to service.
I personally like multi turret tanks and land battleships with t-28 being one of my favorites even if it is a pos

>T-28s with better guns never (57mm ,76.2mm AT versions, 85mm, 95mm prototype)
>T-29 never

why even live

With the difference that it has a decent hull, good mobility, and ammo capable of wrecking 90% it faces. Like the Rich Piana of AAs

International tree for small nations when?

second one with in 2 hours WTF

>ruining the aesthetically pleasing t-28
>kys
Personally I want the tank destroyer protoype variant of the kv-1 with the 57mm needle gun. Good time with a 1.7 second reload and an almost guaranteed pen in WoT good times

why do you play this shitgame?

name one serious competitor

general problem is, one good gun triumphs several weak.
Also using different calibers causes storage problems, forcing you to limit number of shells of certain type, because you carry 7 or 8 types of ammunition instead of 3 or 4.
It's problem even with conventional tanks, for example T-90 and M1A2 have similar ammo capacity, but T-90 uses conventional types (AP vs tanks, HEAT vs APCs, ATGM for long range combat, HE vs infantry), while M1 carries AP vs tanks and MPAT vs everything else. While both tanks are "ready for everything", M1 can push one task longer, because one task usually requires one type of rounds.

The G-10 came after the G-14

>see this then realize; Oh yeah, he's an autist who thinks we'll be impressed or something when he shows off all his spaded tech trees

>watch him get turned into mulch seconds later by a F-82

KV-1 proto instead with coax 45mm
An actually good SMK

Also T-28's stubby gun is ugly, your husbando is trash and has a chode.

The P-39N and P-63C are great, the rest are eh at best. The P-39Q is worse in every way because gunpod drag and the P-63A-10 is better at low alt but worse at high alt. They also get a slow firing 37mm that is quite hard to aim but does pretty good damage when it hits. The cobras overall are really good, not only are they fast but they climb well, and the airacobra especially turns very well. They're pretty good energy fighters even in the vertical unlike most other burger planes. Their only drawback is that the airacobra shit themselves above 3-4km, and the kingcobras can go a bit higher but they're still a bit lacking up high, but otherwise you're pretty good down low.

>decent hull
Leopard-tier armor hardly counts as "decent"
>ammo capable of wrecking 90% it faces
replace "It faces" with "it flanks", and you'll be about right, unless you believe they would make it face T-54s

it's fun

>more samefag slavnigger tanks

>it's another ISP drops the connection while I'm in the middle of a dogfight episode