/fhg/ - For Honor General

Warden edition

Previous thread - >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

First for unlock zone

2nd for honorfags killed this game

>complete a duel match
>suddenly unlock 2 trophies
>1 for completing the story on hard, the other for doing it on realistic
>I have done neither of these things
>check to see if the ornaments for doing that were unlocked, but they havnt
that was odd

4th for RONIN WHEN

4th for honorfags killed this game and ubisoft still defends them

5th for For honor being the strongest.
We will outlive every fucking naysayer

>Gladiator wants the runback

In your dreams

calling it
next 2 round will be for the vikangz
then we'll get another round and the knigger will win
->dlc heroes release
and THEN one of the faction will get eliminated from the faction war map

>1v3
>parry all three of them and zone kill all of them
>this happens

"PK Mains" aren't human. I'm convinced they are a separate entitity that exists in our universe solely due to the fact Forhonor was born.

forgot to add that i was playing centurion

Ok? You don't get nearly as scummy as a PK for me. When's the last time a Cent back dashed every single move while he's OOS?

Should i get law,cent or glad to rep 8?

I understand that dedgaem means we can't expect good matchmaking, but how does the game decide which players go on which team?

tfw made my friend buy for honor

>playing brawls
>get a guy on my team that went ballistic when the other guy on the enemy team guardbroke him when he tried to run away
>he turns the match into a 2v2
>fine by me desu
>we win, he calls him a cunt for double teaming then leaves
>I get matched up against him later
>he's using Shinobi and just abusing the dash bug to never be within 5 feet of me
>eh, whatever
>they win the match
>next match he goes Lawbringer
>never fucking attacks
>just shoves and parries
>I switch to Conqueror next game
>dumping on him hard because he can't shove Shield Bashes
>about to kill him
>just need one more Shield Bash
>he pops revenge, runs away, and spams the "sorry!" quick chat
>ask him why he popped revenge
>"to get rid of it for the honorable duel"
>yeah but I was just about to kill you with a Shield Bash
>"ummmmm ok stop being salty lmao tf"
>whatever
>let the insta-kill hammer get me because he's just going to turtle hardcore now and there's no way for me to come back from it
>he starts shit talking super hard
>"wow gonna give up like that bc u lost? lol"
>check his fhtracker
>4.50 K/D in Duel
>realize he turtles and plays like this in every single match
>realize that this is what every single honorfag is like

You're a genuinely bad person.

>Backdashing ptsd kicks in
SHE WAS PLAYING ME LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE user, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST THAT PK

Honorfags are actually just babies who want every fight to be "fair" on their terms.

What have you done user. He's not as thick skinned as us, he won't be able to handle it....

So let's settle it once and for all. Who is worse? Kensei or Highlander?

Kensei. Highlander's Caber Toss is at least pretty good in ganks and his spear thing is really fucking strong.

Kensei. Highlander is at least useful and a beta-raider. What can kensei do?

Datamine guy really should look in the files and see if doubleKat_guy or Sword/Axe_Gurl is in the files. This 10GB has been bothering me since Thursday..

You fucking monster! You deserve to be castrated by the virgin fucking Mary herself! If I was your friend, I would rip off your head and shit down your neck!

Kensei.

When are we getting masks?
Why would they add the menu for it but not put anything there yet

Next week dumbo. Exactly what dev user said. Gotta get us ready for holiday events and such.

Halloween.

>Fighting a PK in Dom
>1v1 on the point
>I get a few hits in she's at about half HP with that bullshit feat
>starts back dodging everytime I get close
>I'm wiffing things trying to bait her to dive in so I can slap her with something
>just keeps back dodging
>goes right off the point then turns and starts running

I mean fuck me but I'd rather fight and die than just scoot away like a retard and run. It's almost always better to try and contest a point than to run your ragged ass to a friend for a gank and just feed someone revenge before you die.

>celtic curse now initiated by back heavy instead of dash heavy
>celtic curse can be feinted
>more stamina
Optionally:
>heavy attack off gb that does 25 damage and stuns enemy. Can fast flow into offensive form from this attack
Thoughts?

First options sound better

>go for parry
>first frame of parry animation goes through
>get hit anyway

I don't really care for Valk, but why the fuck does her combo use so much stamina?

Because she's obsolete

I guess she really is. The worst part about her design is that she's an active detriment to her team in team fights, because her main/only method of getting hits in also knocks down allies.

No it doesn't user. They never mentioned in the notes. It doesn't anymore

>Get put against a total Rep 10 enemy in a duek
>Absolutely slaughter him
>He quits as he is about to lose to preserve his winrate

Maybe this is why you are facing people 6x your total level and skill, my dude.

Don't quits count as losses now though?

He probably wasn't informed of that, or he disconnected his internet. People still do it. Shit, I did it earlier today because I was facing a Shinobi who refused to attack or anything and just dodged backwards forever for whatever reason.

Simple solution, DONT GIVE ASSASSINS AN OOS SPEED ADVANTAGE.
Out of stamina should demolish your dodge to the point where you can only use i-frames to avoid an attack.
It is so fucking ridiculous how much this happens, they just back dodge until they find a teammate, if you disengage then haha all of a sudden while your back is turned they try and stab it.

They NEED to reduce the dodging backward on assassins. They also need to make them run slower. Their locked combat advantage is enough.
People who play assassins simply aren't good.
>git gud
Mirror match me, nigger

>assassins wearing light armor and focusing on speed should run slower than other classes
I know you're saying this from a gameplay perspective, but this is still fucking retarded my man. There's other solutions to this problem that don't involve making a 90 pound woman in leathers run slower than a man-bear in full steel plate armor.

>yet another realism fag
Post Penn Jillette pls I didn't save any.

Okay, so why does Peacekeeper have the best dodges when she wears the most metal armor of the assassins?

for honor confirmed for herpes, silent but always alive and kicking, waiting for that bump in players to appear with each season that passes. Pottery

WHERE'S THE ABSOLVER FAGS NOW?

The best part is that not even mordhau can do anything about it.

well i will probably play mordhau just because it looks like a less gay chiv, and is historically accurate about armour. Although i imagine some movement spinny cheese fuckery will be worked out with that too, and that's when i leave...

Fucking Lawbringer still runs mach 5 and he has more armor than anyone.

I-frames need to go and stay go.

I'm not a realism fag but if you honestly think that an ASSASSIN should run slower than a HEAVY then you need your fucking head checked. Because she's a tiny woman. And the only thing she wears that's metal is the pauldron on her left arm, the front of her boots, and her mask. At least on default PK. Some armor sets might add more.

The fuck is wrong with your sword bro?

How about we just make back dodges shit across the board?
Like you dip back 3 feet and have some i-frames to play with but it'll never get you out of range of anything but the smallest reach attacks?

>'letting you die' is griefing
Maybe you should git gun and not rely on honorfags to save your lousy ass.

Letting someone die on purpose is textbook griefing.

Shut up Obama

wahmen can't run dude.

It would be pretty cool if LB kept the same top speed but took time to accelerate.

Glad, have fun.

Finally, after all these months, I have assembled..... the perfect nodachi.....

Feat idea for LB: slower starting run speed, but he accelerates to an incredibly high speed over a few seconds of running.

This would be th best way to handle it.
>90 pound woman
>outrunning a man-bear
It's just not going to happen. Put one of those 300 pound shortstop fullbacks against someone who would be a marathon runner. That 300 pound guy will absolutely demolish any 90 pound runner who tries to put sprint him.
Maybe make sprint cost stamina but be faster for non-assassins?
I don't know, but SOMETHING needs to be done because when an assassin is losing a fight there is absolutely nothing anyone can do but disengage and guard against the backstabs.

I think it is actually fully realistic a 90lb wom can't outrun a 6'+ athletic man.

stop copying me >:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

>is counting ganks & abilities
>doesn't know about Unblockable, the most powerful ability in the game

Omae wa mou shindeiru

In God Hand doing a "dodge" backwards just made you duck and weave in place and be invulnerable for some ms.

She's good at stalling revengers, fwiw

terrible fashion senpai

I would agree to those specific circumstances, however I do not think that it would be realistic for a trained assassin who has spent her life performing incredibly athletic feats such as scaling castle walls and outrunning guards, who is wearing light, fitted armor made for speed and stealth, to be outran by an athletic man wearing about 200 pounds or so of metal.

Ugly, shameful men who wear flashy armour and use flashy weapons. Shameful.

The clipping on the antlers with his helmet is absurd. How the fuck did they not fix it? You could just move the horns up a couple inches and it would be fine.

Alternate video

No you this is actually great fashion doesn't even look like he's wearing wood woaw imagine that.

Explain how this is flashy.

That's not what she does. She was the boogeyman for peasants who complained about being levied into a ten thousand year war.
>200 pounds of metal
Lawman' kit is about 120 if we're generous, also it being evenly distributed. Yeah, no, PK has no chance in a short distance race (sprint) race against him. Also scaling walls isn't twitch muscle it's endurance muscle.

>Studs
>Green and purple dildo tanto
>Dangling bits
>Fancy coat

Eh, neck's too thin with that helmet/chest combo.
Need something with a popped collar/thick shoulder straps to compensate.

>Being able to afford a jacket
>Not just going to the woods, tearing some bark off a tree, drawing some butterflies on it and calling it traditional armour
>Not gluing a piece of rebar to a polished stick and calling it a sword

>polished stick
>not a shitty strip of leather for extra grip at no cost
>didn't save up for a modest jacket to preserve him against the elements
Do you even poor woodsman?

>Woodsman
>Not crazy old delusional man who screams at people about the Vikings coming
>Nobody believes him until it actually happens, then it's too late

Hey /fhg/, name my band.

Leather Glad Trash

WTF happened to the Macha Arms????

It used to be completely bare forearms but now they added this horrible spiky shit on the left arm, WTF?

Honestly studs & dangly bits seem more 'madman' than normal old wood with graceful curves.

>literal whiteface

Nice one Ubi

Hey user I like your lost abbo style.

The devs need to make the giant white skulls that pops up when somebody who's breaking is killed bigger. I need it to obscure my opponent and his guard direction more often.

Is that a... hate symbol ?!

Because you could still customize his forarm when nothing was there. Looks dumb

the devs need to remove the white flashing caused by punches and other moves, it still gives me a headache every time

I still think you're wrong, no matter how you go about it. You can say the plate was evenly distributed and that LB would win in a sprint or some shit all you want. I spent five years in the USMC infantry, and with just a 20 or so pound fitted plate carrier vest I definitely was not able to sprint at my regular top speed. It simply took my body more effort to pick up that extra weight and move it, which translated to a slower running speed. I can't imagine what running in full steel plate armor, evenly distributed or not, would be like. No matter you distribute it that's still 120 extra pounds your body has to lift and shift forward with every step. And while I know from experience that women are not as physically capable as men, a woman who's been trained as an assassin her entire life is certainly capable of sprinting with the best out there. The physical differences between genders starts to matter less and less the more training and conditioning you put into it. The physically difference between the capabilities of a fully conditioned man and a fully conditioned woman is a lot smaller than the abilities of a an unconditioned man and woman. And if you want to bring height and leg length into the equation, I noticed the shorter guys only had difficulty running in the long term because their shorter legs meant they had to take more steps, but that only took effect at longer distances. For short sprints, the less weight they had to carry helped them if anything. So again, I stand by my opinion. Pic related shows that fully conditioned women are around 90% as effective as fully conditioned men. I'd say having to move an extra 120 pounds at the least would make up that 10% difference.

>started playing again figuring I'll pick up highlander
>pick up shug & glad instead

Damn I just went full autismo. I should sleep.

120 is *very* generous for LB's hollywood-tier gear.
All the historical stuff was under 60, total, with most closer to 40 pounds.

Plate armor isn't as heavy as most people make it to be.
Most were between the 15 to 35kg, I don't know what it gives in burger units.
While it IS heavy, it's at most 35kg separated all over the body, and we're talking about a full set of armor, not just a breastplate.

Usually people confuse jousting armour with ordinary armour. Jousting armour was so heavy you could barely move, yes. Normal - see