League of Legends General - /lolg/

Lulu's disgusted at your degenerate fantasies, but it's ok because i'm always ready to cuddle and protect her so she couldn't be in a safer place in the world.

-edition

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ahri/Strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=GWfgm23LoiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reported

>earlyposting again

Kys

pretty sure c9 was second to TSM at the end of spring split, but yeah they were way above the others for most of the spring split

then they shat the bed in summer split

I'm gonna FUCK Lulu.

Can I send you nudes instead?

Why is europe such an emberassing and cucked region?

For years they've been
>lol NA sucks
>Europe and asia are the only good regions

Now they're literally begging to join us
>pls let me join NA, we will suck your big cocks
>m-muh imports.
>EU and NA are brothers in arm.

I miss my ex girlfriend so I jerk off to SG Ahri to feel less sad but it doesn't help.

important questinon

(You)

hes like riven, you are either a useless shitter or you literally LITERALLY 1v5 in challenger.

Which one should I activate first?

ew you're a lulu fag. no, nevermind.

wow bullied...

Camille is better. Both are fun though.

I want to impregnate Ahri and have 12 half-fox babies

xth for Syndra

Can someone give me tips for playing Ahri?

dont

which chroma, i can only get one
i'm thinking emerald

leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ahri/Strategy

i like amethyst but catseye is good too. obsidian for full edgelord.

Why aren't people picking Nasus at worlds? it's always a farm fest and the toplane meta is literally just Shen, Cho gath, Maokai and Galio.

Obsidian is pretty edgy but I like it, pearl and sandstone are good too

No AOE CC, no kill pressure early, ADC's cleanse/QSS/mikael's his slow

If I take the time to learn Elise could I carry with her?

its all about landing that cancer CC

She is an assassin, they have really high skill floor because in the end they can always trade 1 for 1. but assassins shine when you can take 1 or 2 and scape. the problem is that elise has really situational escape abilities.

Nasus is useless. Teams will pick nurgot before he ever sees the light of day.

FACT: Lulu has the CUTEST EARS!

I wanna cum on her hair.

Why is Janna fucking allowed to exist

Coordinated teams will never be in range of a nasus or will have peel to get him off

Why a lot of champs don't see play there. What you need is ones that can make a team impact like shen or orianna not solo carriers like assassins

In soloq sure she's fine as a snowball jungler and isn't completely useless garbage like Ez if you fail to snowball a game to a quick end.

jarvan nefrs when
also loolbuffings needed too

Why is Yasuo allowed to exist?

nasus isn't actualy a lategame champ, he works better in the midgame since most of the cc bots haven't come online since thats what counters him the hardest

nasus falls off after 30 minutes pllus hes kited easily

well tough luck, LOSER; she's safe with me!

They should nerf Gragas first. I may be wrong but I've watched almost every game at worlds and Gragas has won every single game except for the recent one to skt. Pretty sure he is sitting at 90% win rate. Jarvan Sej Maokai Cho Gath have lost way more.

I'll fuck you alongside Lulu, don't be jealous user.

why dont people pick gp at worlds? farms well and scales well, great against tanks

I can deal with waifufagging but acting like the character belongs to you is cringy

Retard

can fnatic even get out of groups at this point? it's so sad seeing how low they've fallen

>there are people here who lewd their waifu

I'm disappointed in you, lolg.

If yasuo isn't picked who's a better gp why would he

Easy to gank

I'll make Lulu my sex slave and impregnate her with 8 half-yordle babies

not an arguement

>tfw you will never be a meek flat-chested star guardian
>tfw you will never be dragged off and molested in the showers by the mature titty monsters Syndra and MF
>you will never be found by your teammates, passed out and covered in juices

TERRIBLE early game. gets fucked in lane by pretty much everything. gets dove easily. people are too good at disarming his barrels for him to get any good picks with them. twitch ult disarms his barrels accidentally, i think hurricane does too? can't remember. he's fun and decent in solo queue but people are too smart for him to be viable in pro play.

trips confirm

Wait, is group stage SingleRR or DoubleRR? The schedule only goes to the end of SingleRR, but at the very start of EDGvsC9 the casters mention that "next week we will have the teams play 3 games in a day"

Whoah.

Lewd.

Eh he was picked situationally some time ago during the Graves meta. GP really depends on the jungle meta being not so gank oriented. It really has nothing to do with tanks. Right now you can just gank and still catch up thanks to behind xp being so broken.

Doesnt split that well, top lane AD caster isn't really needed. Better off just getting more wombo for your combo, or taking a champ like Jayce and trying to end early. If we werent in such a strong bot lane meta he'd show up some, but as it is now theres not much point. You also dont really want an AD mid in league of hypertanks, so that cuts him from there too.

Hmmm

i think i remember seeing him picked twice or maybe three times this split and he did nothing for his team and lost every time. his damage isn't reliable and he's too easy to kill.

I'll make sure that by the end of the day both of you will be craving for my cock for eternity.

>people are too smart for him to be viable in pro play

You clearly didn't watch the multiple times GP has been meta since his rework and has one shot entire teams in pro play

Cringe all you want, babby. Lulu chose me!

Nope

I'm getting a second account to diamond playing only Zed.

anyone want to play arams with a NA shitter

how do i make this game fun again

>lulu top
you deserve this

People have short term memory. I mean salty people let have literally said Graves wasn't relevant at all this season when during the spring split he was the third most picked and banned champion.

>ywn gangbang Lulu with your lolg bros and a bunch of noxian slavers and the entire continent of Ionia while germanlulufag is forced to watch

Feelsbadman

Make a retro version of league pre-2014

can lulufaggots and waifu cancer posters die ? no, same with fnatic.

Double, 12th-15th. Daily schedules just arent up yet.

Play Vlad game.

>when enemy walks off screen and dies from ignite ticks
youtube.com/watch?v=GWfgm23LoiI

show me

I really like this type of image, ass in high definition and background bit blurred or out of focus

The one with lux is also great

>EDG isn't going to make it AGAIN
feels bad man

>enemy flashes off screen and die to red smite and buff

even worse

there are people here who have more than one waifu

truly digusting and degenerate

>fnatic winning against LZ

i'd never do that
but i must say, i never pick my waifu

wait for the preseason and hope.

TDL or SS on Taliyah?

surge

I go SS because its more cool

>Peoplle still shitting on Soaz for losing lane after being camped vs a fucking JAYCE on cho'gath when his only job was to scale

MAKE IT STOP
DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN PLAY THE GAME

At least lolg understands matchups somewhat

do you think riot will ever release some kind of multiple version league where you could play any of the patches from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 in the future?

is this still the build?
also doesnt he get cucked by bramble/morello/executioner

DOG

no

no, since it would remind people how much better old league was

go ignite or ghost mid

yes that's the typical build. you can also go ludens second or third

>Having to play top champs to get chest this week
Who can I get it with easy

also no doesnt get cucked that hard by those since he's played in a more bursty style now

Lulu ADC

fiora, renek, panth, akali

>tfw your sleep schedule is so fucked even when you go to bed at 5 am you still wake up at 9 am

Mantheon

>want to ladder
>suddenly feel tired

this has happened to me like 3 days in a row now and trying to play through it makes me lose games

Make some coffee.

What champion do you play if you want to suck out the fun and life of LoL for the whole other team, but especially your opposing laner

No one told me Braum was this fun! ~
S+ the first game always sets the tone!