/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/n7eCJpEm

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtu.be/XKIhqS6cm0g
youtube.com/watch?v=g6TgbrPM5SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for cold brewed coffee

Where the fuck should I grind as a 189ap ranger? Sausans is overrun with autism

bashims mountain rotation.. pirate tier exp but the money is mediocre.

Reminder to join Valor

Reminder to stay away from Valor

what are you waiting for?

Dice

now that vjera left my payouts are even bigger...

thanks meguri

Your face certainly doesn't make my youknowwhat bigger though.

ouch

payout?

?

>Grinding on weekends

shiggy diggy scoobydoo.

the weak should fear the strong

make your tits bigger

they're already maxed

Possible new player here - is getting the explorers/travellers package from steam worth it?

you can always upgrade later on i'm pretty sure. play the game for a while and see if you think its worth it.

Explorer is good pack. Play until you've gotten all rookie rewards and decide then if you think it's worth it.

>tfw no BBC bf

Upgrade later and get the more expensive pack for a lot better value. Just play the game and see if you like it at all.

stfu doxen

worship me

>tfw doxen is a smelly curry eating shitskin faggot with a small dick
>join valor

kys worthless nigger

lmfao butthurt pettanco losers

>Ene

>NA

Valor only got one cute character

Meguri are you here? Kill yourself.

But she's not a nigger.

>implying

Music

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

nobody likes you and you should noose yourself

Die EU cuck

Should I get into BDO if I don't like PVP?

no

Nope. This game is dead.

you grind for levels and gear so you can PvP, there is no endgame PvE content, just more grinding.

>Not loving blue eyed blonde who hates niggers

Can't get cuckier than this.

Hang yourself, Meguri.

fag

youtu.be/XKIhqS6cm0g

>content not allowed in germany

who should I kill with my 240 ap ranger?

crocuta

Hi there

Any advice out there for a new player?

quit and play something good

uninstall and stop playing games for children

post lewds

Join a guild unrelated to Veeky Forums, they can help you greatly.

Dont join a Veeky Forums guild.
Dont enchant if you are new, just buy a +5 set from the market.
Get asula accessories.
Do your dailies for contribution points

Oothier is killing Sardine.

post her

Is NA really this shitty?

You play a ranger, you can't kill anyone aside from wizards, witches and other rangers.

Are you really a dumb Steamfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=g6TgbrPM5SE

t. avatarfag

>literally the class with the highest burst damage
???

>ugly wannabe clown

>I can't play that class means no one else can

Lysse (my wife btw) has been playing since launch, you retard.

Cringe

no
but I can say it's not one of the stupid tamers

both of the characters in this picture are cute

doxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreudoxenbbcvaloreu

Well I already bought it, so I'm at least gonna give it an honest try

okay, but how will that help

I've been lurking on this general for a couple weeks or so, so I understand that joining a Veeky Forums clan may not be the best idea. That being said, I still like being social with people so I may end up doing it anyway at some point. Probably won't be any time soon, since I'm just going through this game at a slow and comfy pace.

Don't get me started.
Rangers are the worst class in this game. Your burst is irrelevant. It's immobile, melee and unsafe and you're as squishy as sorcs with basically no iframes to protect yourself. You will also never reach 240 ap, either. At some point you'll realize you need a parrying dagger because at tet gear everything bursts you as hard as you burst them and that means you have to run RCEs. Rangers are garbage. Just remove that horrible class and give us a free reroll coupon or something.

if you are EU I can give you some tips since I play really slow paced

I didn't say not to join a guild, just don't join a Veeky Forums guild because they all suck.

You seem like an attention hungry faggot

afking heidel is not slow paced ene

Play the game at your own pace. There are no good Veeky Forums guilds at the moment (and there never were), so good luck finding a normalfag guild that suits you.

NA

How exactly do they suck? I saw a lot of shitposting on each of them, but much of it involves either game terms I don't know, or people I don't know.

Just wanted to say hi, user

hi

Just trust me, join a normie guild

stfu you stupid steamie jesus christ

Consider playing on EU even if you're from NA.
The NA servers are filled with bots and cheaters, there's no real vg guild and everyone is bad there

The only non-dead Veeky Forums guild on EU is obsessed with worshiping nigger cocks

Is there any point except dick waiving in trying to get t9 horse? It's 1% chance and you have to level your shit again when it fails.

As you can see, this general is fucking shit.

Congratulations faggot, you fell for the memes.

I'll keep that in mind, in case I see a normie guild that looks any good.

By lurking on the thread for a few weeks before actually purchasing the game, I understood not to buy BDO through steam. No worries there, user

This is my second MMO general, third if you count /wfg/, so I understand the standard environment somewhat

pik...

Horses in general are useless. Just get any tier horse with sprint and instant acceleration and you're fine. Yeah, you might save 5 minutes with your T8 if you travel from Trent to Sulfur Mines but how many times a day to do you actually do that? Nobody in their right mind will attempt T9s.

I wish my nigga Eristic was still here

I know who you are

Are there even any active EU guilds apart from Valor? Id rather not join a dirty shitskin guild.

lmaoing at this insecure white boi

Just reroll to NA before you get too far in. There are plenty of EU players here.

PettanCo; /w Billy, CutestTamer, Khangmas or Shizuzu. Guild rules come down to no emoticons and no shitposting or general faggotry in guild chat.

PettanCo that's even more healthy and alive than Valor but has some rules you need to follow

Is getting regularly cucked and humiliated by Valor in guild wars also a guild rule?

PettanCo is the other active EU guild but not Veeky Forums. Most of them are quite alright, friendly and fun to be around you will certainly find some good comradery there.

It's another question if they want a fucking memetard like you tho.

Guess it's time to post this, again.

I wish my nigga vjera was still here

Templatebitch...