/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Nyastet edition

>Skullgirls News
Beowulf, Painwheel and Peacock's origin chapters added to the mobile game

Update on the Skullgirls physical copy:
twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/916349688361771008

>Indivisible News
Backer Beta Preview coming in 2 WEEKS™ (Disclaimer: Backer Beta Preview not coming in 2 weeks)

New Location - Tai Krung City update:
indivisiblegame.com/2017/09/29/welcome-to-tai-krung-city/

E3 and Anime Expo stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=AHJUN-d9Wjg
youtube.com/watch?v=43S16FF5mJs
youtube.com/watch?v=RFdmlmbI9aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8AEeY-0DYQE

Indivisible backers, if you need to update your mailing info or anything else please do so on BackerKit
labzerogames.com/important-notice-for-all-backers/

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Public (NOT /lzg/) Discord
discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Official Forums for Indivisible and CONSOLE Skullgirls
skullheart.com

>Official Forums for Skullgirls MOBILE
forum.skullgirlsmobile.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

go.twitch
1i3.tumblr.com/post/165833049364/oh-oh-oh
twitter.com/itsMrPeck/status/913450791599558656
twitter.com/Kotaku/status/916424831255695361
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=344648
nhentai.net/g/164791/
josephwangart.tumblr.com/post/166164552206/joes-halloween-challenge-day-7-29-ms-fortune
diaryofrenabu.tumblr.com/post/166166437011/filia-ink
omeganazi.tumblr.com/post/166166702577/day-7-curlyfortune-beep-boop
smash.gg/tournament/ugl-alpha-3-1/details
lilpoplil.tumblr.com/post/166170904785/inktober-8-the-skull-heart
twitter.com/kinucakes/status/916925380581191680
twitter.com/KASServerTF2/status/916945107131101184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GODDAMN ALEX

This top8 is so fucking good

which is better? SSJ or Bandwagon?

this is crazy!

who even put Alex in losers in the first place?

link to stream please

it's over now but it was
go.twitch
tv/ngievents

Fucking amazing tournament
go.twitch
.tv/ngievents

Youll have to watch the vod tho my man

1i3.tumblr.com/post/165833049364/oh-oh-oh

Just in case you guys didn't know, Peck tweeted this out before REVO.

twitter.com/itsMrPeck/status/913450791599558656

Ayyy

W H O O P S

Funny, that's also what Dekillsage posted before he lost to Rabble in the SGT online tournament.

I wish it was easier for everyone to travel.
The EU, JP, BR, and OCE guys have had such long running scenes but only a few of them ever get to travel to events.

pray for elon musk making rocket travel feasible in like a few years

skullgirls tournament on mars!

figures they'd run an article on it. good research tho

twitter.com/Kotaku/status/916424831255695361

It's like the monkey haircut meme but lewder

clear

you mean butt better

NADIA!

that was very cheeky, user

Cuphead incarnation when

I find myself overcome by the desire to paly new characters. Para and Beo sound good, but I don't know if they make a good team. Does anyone play them or do I gotta lab shit for myself?

Also today I was trying to be a cool dude and cancel Filia's airdash with grab and accidentally grabbed my oponent like five times

where's nancy's umbrella?

we kind of don't know which umbrella she had. Death or Pestilence.
Franz had death in the concept art, but according to Alex he might/did change his mind about that.

Too bad indivisible wasn't made two decades ago, we could have Duke Nukem and Doomguy incarnations.

>This demon bitch is gonna pay for shooting up my ride

I wonder what happened to them, also are they named in german like parasoul's umbrella?

Probably. Keeping with the theme. Hungern is short of Hungersnot is german for famine.

Since we're discussing dumb shit no one cares about, do you think Lamia was a skullgirl?

maybe, though I think she also had the powers of double in some degree

It's possible. If Lamia had a parasite like Aeon and Venus did, that could explain Double.
I also kind of like idea that's more in-line with classical mythology. Mind broken and grief ridden Lamia magically turned into a monster, which would be Double. Able to transform into anything but her true self, the nun form being the closest thing.

did parasoul kill people?

>Since we're discussing dumb shit no one cares about
Hey fug you I care

I dont think so

but do you really?

I bet she tries to avoid most casualties

Yeah, not about Double's past specifically but I like lorequestions

Like what, user?

What's a character that wasn't in the IGG campaign that you'd like to play as?

My vote is for Vitale or Irvin

REMEMBER

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=344648

who'd win in a fight, Franz or Geiger?

What if Double had X.C.O.P.Y.

Hey dude, I'd love to see a Para & Beo team work. Don't think that's a combo I've ever seen in action before. They both tend to be pretty strong in duos, so might as well try it.

Not sure what assists would work best between them. Pillar is always good, but Beo's had his chair and armor to fall on for reversals, so maybe the range of Napalm Shot would be more beneficial.

Or maybe Parasoul should be on point, Beo's Chair Toss would probably work for her, or maybe even his normal Grab Assist. You'll definitely have to experiment.

Spoilers: Thorani is a Thai ladyboy

it might be situational ass hell and heavily dependent on which character you're facing. Fukua and Peacock transformations might be useful depending on present spacing/ need for zoning. BB might be useful for parrying and/or raw damage output.
The damage taken reduction and damage dealt increase would be a lot more important than just being able to transform.

Oh man I forgot how fun Combo Breaker 2016 was. 159man vs 159 year old man lmao

that just makes her better

sleepy thread is sleepy

where'd filia get that bed?

That was the best. I wish 159man had made it over this year. Would have been great to see him and penpen on a tear.

The Squigly dominance in the exhibition sets was amazing too. I don't think anyone ever found a full recording of that stream. :(

Its mine

no wonder she can't sleep

liar

Who'd win in a fight, your favorite skullgirl or a bunch of old, fat japanese men?

name a skullgirls doujinshi with a better plot
nhentai.net/g/164791/

What can the fat guys even do?

Eating contests.

they'll be eating a can of whoopass

accidentally ound this while looking for different picture

finding good fukuas is a treat indeed

I have enough confidence in her abilities to take them on and come out victorious.

The best fukua is the one in-game

Would metal teeth qualify as cheating in an eating contest?
Would Peacock's stomach be super shriveled due to being not only a former, likely underfed slave as well as being a quad-amputee?

josephwangart.tumblr.com/post/166164552206/joes-halloween-challenge-day-7-29-ms-fortune

Well it's not a timed contest I would imagine so her being able to chomp up food somewhat faster shouldn't be a problem. As for the latter she probably had chance enough to eat larger quantities of food after being rescued from her near-death experience. Her and her goons had no problem robbing some ice-cream vendor of all of his stock(minus one flavor) after all.

Samsom's friends

Now, how did samsom get friends

people who owe him cash

there are some that can match the original

what is the point of fukua's level 5?

Damage scaling. Combo off of it, you'll do extra damage.

is there a skullgirl that could possibly take down jiren

Peacock or Painwheel after mastering their parasites

Venus and Aeon easy

kiero

I got interesting image results when I googled that

diaryofrenabu.tumblr.com/post/166166437011/filia-ink

omeganazi.tumblr.com/post/166166702577/day-7-curlyfortune-beep-boop

that sounds fitting, actually

I really hope LZ doesn't cave in to Casual feedback too much for Indivisible. I know Mike and team are good about sticking to their guns, but it's amazing the kind of stuff you'll see some people complain about.

Like In one video I watched of some lady playing the prototype, she was complaining about having to hold a direction+attack button in order to do different moves. She wanted separate FF-style menus for everything, and couldn't be bothered to simply press two buttons at once. She didn't even bother playing long enough to find the axe.

I don't know why people like that even bother having a gaming channel, but it's sad that LZ still has to sift through feedback like that.

They're comes a point where even the most generous of devs know that dumbing down a mechanic won't help the player in question.

I'm just glad the response to a game like Cuphead has been generally positive.
Hopefully that'll keep 505 from getting worried about the possibility of a difficult platformer being successful.

wasn't there a saturday online weekly today?

Yeah, good memory. I don't know if they're planning them weekly, but looks like they only ran the Injustice 2 tournament. Also looks like they added a 16 player cap, so RIP

smash.gg/tournament/ugl-alpha-3-1/details

Hopefully next time they get the word out better. I didn't see anyone talk about it, just saw it on Twitter randomly.

lilpoplil.tumblr.com/post/166170904785/inktober-8-the-skull-heart

I like that Sonic winning actually got people to talk about Skullgirls again.

twitter.com/kinucakes/status/916925380581191680
Do you think Mariel knows the way of the knife? Could she easily disembowel me if I asked her to?

hey what was this about?

twitter.com/KASServerTF2/status/916945107131101184

Japanese tourney soon I guess

yeah she'd kill you on the spot dude.

She is too pure for killing

I just want to post this and stress this: Valentine lost her entire squad. She didn’t lose 20% of her squad. She didn’t even lose 50%. She lost her whole squad. Look at what it’s done to her. You can see the death in her eye, but she keeps on going. This is why Valentine is one of my favorite characters.

Well at least Val didn't lose them to a bunch of giant man-eating naked babies.

Although, I wonder why Marie never made the Last Hope a part of her army. They'd have been a lot stronger than those mafia goons.