/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #129

When you accuse Madison of being a lesbian again edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Duel-a-Thon is live now
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Bonz will be roaming Duel World starting October 12th. He won't be unlockable at this time.
>new full box out, it has nothing for Cyber Angels though so it's not the new meta
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSFiETC0eX8
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=rF4MnKQxTWo
ygorganization.com/doyouwearthefacelessordoesthefacelesswearyou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kylie is a shit duelist and smells like it too

>early thread
kys retard

No bully

>negating your backrow is not relevant

spotted the plat1 scrub

Spotted the guy that is not play tier 0-1 deck.

>not memeing on tier 0's with fun decks and old meta

literally why do you play?

Electro does nothing to Cyber Angel and Red-Eyes

i know its a shit deck, but is exodia better or worse compared to last meta?

harpies's baby pet dragon when?

worse

>Auto Duel Lv10 Jaden
>Get this
Ok

How do I improve this?
>2 kings and 3 knights

Remove Mirror Wall get a third Blue and ECon

Got LV 8 Silent Magician after 9 packs, should I reset the box?

If you're after more Silent Magicians yes

Eh. You only really need to go through Echoes once, SM and Insect decks don't really need more than 1.

Maybe I'm retarded and I certainly don't play the deck, but I don't really get why you'd need more than one LV8. Wouldn't that just brick your hand? And don't they summon themselves out of the deck?

Limit Reverse and maybe Spell Power Grasp are worth getting 2-3 of if that's the deck you want. It's a mini box so it shouldn't cost you that much.

Also 3x Spear Dragon in a Labyrinth of Nightmare deck is a great meme.

>make archetype about leveling monsters
>but make it so you instantly level them for free with a spell card
>this is necessary because the higher lvls are dead draws even tho they aren't in the anime
>now it's just a "brick or win" coin flip deck
LVs were a mistake

>even tho they aren't in the anime
care to explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=eSFiETC0eX8

And this is how the Neo-Spacians were born
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg

>if there is intelligent life out there, then let's teach them how to duel
and so, the astral and barian worlds were born

I'm pretty sure in yugi's duel the monsters just leveled, the bit where it's a card that needs to be in the deck or hand was added later

>That laugh
Kaiba is really crazy isn't he

>Not just the DIO one

I'm flattered

>that maniac laugh while the camera's still rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=rF4MnKQxTWo
No

you're welcome
yugioh threads on /a/ have become so fucking stale. At least with arc-v there was something to bitch about

ygorganization.com/doyouwearthefacelessordoesthefacelesswearyou/

DP19-JP002 幻想魔術師・ノー・フェイス Magical Illusionist No Face (TCG: Magical Illusionist Faceless Mage)
Level 5 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 2200
You can only use each effect of “Magical Illusionist Faceless Mage” once per turn.
(1) If a face-up “Eyes Restrict” Fusion Monster or “Relinquished” you control is destroyed (by battle or by card effect), and this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can target 1 “Eyes Restrict” Fusion Monster or “Relinquished” in your GY; Special Summon that monster.

Wrong thread, and this is also such old news that it's already playable on YGOPro.

What lv30/40 LDs can I reliably farm with this deck? Everything is glossy except for the econs, Cerberus, and H - Heated Heart.

I really like how they're giving all those old iconic cards new relevance

Rex, Weevil, Yugi, and Odion are the only consistent LD's that can be farmed by Cerb. Joey too if you can remove his Time Wizard somehow.

get yourself riryoku and a second cerberus first senpai

>Medico Musculoso
diablos, por que me hace reir esto
>Bromiestrella
Wut. Is this supposed to be a trickstar? Good fucking job konami

You don't really need a second Cerberus for anything

>Legend game
>Chazz opp goes first, Land of Ojamas
>Enchanting Fitting Room out Yellow and Green
>Other 2 are D-Hero Doom Lords, exposing his strat tech
>He gets out Ojama Knight and ends
>My turn I FTK because I'm playing CA by Econ taking his Knight from a searcher and using it as ritual fodder

Why do you even try

>everything is glossy
It stops counting after the 3rd glossy card

>30 cards left
>5 URs left in box
>3 of them are card guard, floodgate, KOTS

LIKE WHY

Why's someone playing Ojamas past gold?

Speaking of Card Guard, how have I not seen anyone use it? It's a fucking 1900 beater and it's even a Fiend.

Being a big 4 star beater doesn't matter anymore

>he thinks he's being facetious but he actually just outed that he's too shit to get out of gold with Ojamas

I'm using it with my MBD deck to give him a bit of removal protection. It's working on moderately well. Can even trigger the overdesigned 1700 guy from the structure deck to summon fusion material.

It's 1600 and you're wasting a normal summon to prevent one card from being destroyed once. I thought about running one or two in my Silent Magician deck but you're better off using counter traps/IMT.

>I was only pretending to be a ranklet!

When

maybe toons?

Dude there's people playing far worse in Legend. It's like 50% CA, 30% Red-Eyes, 10% anti-meta, 10% just awful shit. I tell myself they're just trying to farm wins and test decks at the same time.

Does LD level even matter for skill farming?

>If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Place 1 Guard Counter on it. This card gains 300 ATK for each Guard Counter on it.
I have absolutely no idea what makes you think it's 1600.

Yes

Dude if you are using that thing for the Atk boost you are doing it wrong

Because if you're not removing the counter from that card, all you've got is a 1900 beater that needs to be destroyed twice. Which will happen next turn if you're not going against a 30 card Power of Dark deck.

Guard counter doesn't protect it unless it's passed from another Card Guard.

>not going first and getting ojama king out turn 1
Pleb

>Want to make a Horus deck for Anti-CA memes
>Already pulled 3 LV4 Horus and 1 LV8 Horus
>Not a single LV6 so far

YOU CUNTS BAITED ME INTO GETTING MY CARD GUARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW WHAT WILL I DO WITH THEM

GIVE ME fun DECKS /DLG/!

When are they going to add more to the card trader? I have so many SR jewels and nothing to buy

Card Guard/Power of Dark beatdown.
With enough stall power and only 3 URs, you can summon all three of them and get a 2700 boss monster that has to be destroyed 3 times!

play them in toons

Same, but I have two Lv 6s and going through the reset box now for the last. But I already made KOG with CA so it'd just be for testing at this point. I'm also missing 1 Level Up somehow so there's that.

Worms moving up in the world baybee
Can't wait to hit dat CA wall

Pro-tip: If Dgayed obsessively shills a UR it's shit

Since we got NG i have say than that card is only usefull for keeping Toon Kingdom alive without using that shitty spell, and that mostly in basic toon decks, you dont want to waste your normal summon in something than isnt TBD in his deck

But hey, you may got some fusion support for one of many meme decks or Horus for a good anti-meta deck
Or even that cool tier 2-3 new reptile deck

>wtf, I can't use Magnet Reverse on my Valkyrion in the grave
>read the text of Valkyrion again
So you're telling me that Magnet Reverse is completely useless?

>Leaving gold
This is your last chance man, i been in legend since day three and nothing here is funny, i dont want to play with those ugly old womans anymore DONT GO HIGHER

It'd be useable if we had all the ectromagnet warriors

You have to summon it successfully once in order to use Magnet Reverse later. That's how it goes with Level Modulation on stuff like Horus Lv 8 too.

It's ok man, I live for that one in a hundred game where the opponent completely bricks and I win and I tell myself my deck is not shit and queue again

yeah but then you'd need nearly 10,000 games to get your glossy SR

Are magnets fun? Been thinking of making a deck

Haha it's all in good fun my man haha

>We're getting Yubel

One of the funnest right now, and it's decent on top of that.

man, I know they're called the society of light, but this is just ridiculous

Why would they actually make it a character? Blew a good opportunity to pull a 'Super Jaden' (Supreme King Jaden) later with Yubel and its counterparts as drops. Then, Jaden could have a Skill that supports it, like say, if you control a Yubel, you can SS a token at each of your EP or to be direct, don't have to pay Yubel's cost.

>screenshots always conveniently show levels 26-29 and not any cards
I believe Yubel but not this screenshot.

I don't really see the need for Yubel
Don't worry, we are getting normal Marik sometime in the future so im sure will get Supreme King Judai. After all he had a completely different deck

Can you post the best build? I'm running this and it's not as fun as I'd hoped.

>I don't really see the need for Yubel
Isn't Yubel a relatively major character and the final boss of the show...?

CYBER DRAGONS WHEN REEEEEEEE

Was thinking the same thing, the regular marik screenshot last thread pulled this shit too

Yes but she only duel one time

I fell for the Crimson Kingdom meme

>Summon LV8 Horus
>Idiot tries to use fucking Econ on it
>Negate it
>Next turn he tries to use Polymerization
>Negate it
>Now he tries to use Fusion Gate
>Negate it again
>He surrenders
You'd think he'd realize that spells can't be used after I got rid of his Econ

I want to make a horus deck now. What else do I need? Somebody post a build for me please

>Yes but she only duel one time
>She
Yubel dueled several times in Season 3, mainly in the latter half.

Tea's in, Bandit Keith's in, Paradox Bros are in, Mokuba's in, and we're getting fucking Bonerz.

But a major character and final duel of an entire season? I don't really get why they'd add that in.

Soon user, one voice file has Jaden saying
"I thought you were better than this Zaney"

I sometimes do that to show than is imposible for me to win and lose time

Linking the game with Google Play account will save my progress? Or do I really need to make this Konami ACC?

She dueled literally 3 times in a row, against zane them jaden twice. The first two duels she was posessing Jesse though.

Run 3SD Horus with Level Ups and Draconnections
3 Lv 6, 1 Lv 8, the rest of your monsters are Lv 6 Dragons
You could probably break Legend purely on all the wins against CA you claim.

>Summon LV8 Silent Magician
>Opponent tries to use Econ on her
>Fails
>His turn
>He tries to use Econ on her again