Folks, how many times do I have to tell you?

Folks, how many times do I have to tell you?

BAY is the future.

We have STEAM gift cards for $10 OFF on the marketplace.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitbay.market/downloads/.
youtu.be/a_saWJKtOS8
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mfw I have 500k BAY but still have to read this faggots shitposts all day

Go away David we know.

is it worth me investing in. Honestly. Should i really do it. Is their actually a future for it

Yes. No shillsies. Join us on the slack with absolutely any questions, we're always glad to help explain.

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

It truly is an innovative and functional platform which render the dreaded commission fees of Amazon and eBay obsolete. David Zimbeck has met every step of his roadmap within a reasonable timeframe and has proven his dedication to the core concepts of BitBay. It's incredibly undervalued for what it is.

It says it's going to peg to the dollar? Are you really investing in anything?

I mean always stay diversified. I'm very confident in it because I've spoken a lot with the community behind it but I'm no expert. I expect good gains by the end of this year when the rolling peg gets dropped, but after that it's a matter of memeing it into success and releasing a more Normie-friendly GUI.

No, it will not "automatically" peg to a dollar or do anything that literal. It *could* peg to the dollar, were the users to vote for that, but the system is more carefully calculated than to do that.

Basically, inflation is controlled by the freezing and unfreezing of BAY, as voted on by the users. Typically, an automated algorithm designed to keep BAY stable will vote for you, but a manual override feature will be in place as well. The optimistic goal is to peg it at $0.10 when the peg is initially rolled out, but again, this depends on the will of the users and the overall market at the time.

tl;dr nobody is trying to peg this higher than it will sell for. That would not be good for the community.

Is this a dark net market??? I hope not.

Absolutely not. The market is in the client available at bitbay.market/downloads/.

Pajeet, I....

I would buy Game instead if you're looking for a token that may see widespread adoption.

Do you have any reasons or are you trying to bring my BAY thread down to your pathetic and low-energy shill level?

I hold bay aswell, but I see greater potential with Game.

That's not a real reason. Give us a quick rundown on why your coin has ANY value.

Look for yourself cunt.

Folks, I want you to take careful note here on how I have provided solid reasons behind why I support BAY and where to find more information, whereas this shitposting coward is headed back to his rat's nest to promote another faggot-coin.

Keep in mind that BAY is the only coin endorsed for long-term hodling by the MADMAN himself - no other coin has this distinction.

Here's a solid reason youtu.be/a_saWJKtOS8
So buy game credits, or be a fool like mad man and hold bay for another 2 years.

That's the dumbest and faggotiest fucking thing i've ever seen, that video sounds like a pyramid scheme

You're a sad, sad man. No one is going to want these.

> looks like a pyramid scheme
David owns 100,000,000 bay
Go away david, stop trying to revive your dead coin.

Holy shit how do I buy this ?? This is like Bitcoin all over again!!!

Be smart, buy a top 25 crypto with massive potential (game credits) or buy david zimbecks and bob surplus' long dead zombie coin of which he owns ONE HUNDRED MILLION of.

It's available on Bittrex at a very attractive price right now. If you do purchase and find yourself more interested, go to poloniex.com/coinRequest and request it be added to Poloniex so we can get this party started.