/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cgbarrett/status/915980927196479489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using winters guile and clearing out a lost sector by just meleeing everything and killing the boss in 2 shots

Bonr raid?
3/6

fifth for dead but barvo dreaming

>subject of jumping comes up during raid
>everyone except me unanimously hates the warlock glide
>they all die in the gauntlet

Is glide just too advanced for brainlets?

Is it possible to get a exotic from a adventure?

Ayy I was just about to ask for one.

I'm down

Yes but it's extremely rare.

>Decide to try out warlock
>Thier jump is so slow I stop playing before even finishing the prologue
Idk how you do it

Did Bungus put timers on the Nightfall so people couldn't try and solo them?

that's what i think

Tap to jump, quickly tap again, tap to release

Warlocks can still skate pretty fast, now their inherent mobility trait on armor is absolute dogshit, so jump height and walk/sneak/strafe is garbage but that's what 10 recovery is for

Ill get the party started

Well that didn't really work

It really is.

>Someone keeps dying in the underbelly entrance/aqueduct
>immediately blames warlock jump
Ugh.

>tfw no failsafe gf that always looks good

>Warlock jump
A manlet trying to touch the rim
>Titan jump
Michael Jordan slam dunking while "I believe I can fly" is playing in the background

Their jumps is fine and just as quick WITH an addition of hangtimr and glide. Its factually the best jump once you learn it. Just gotta get past the learning curve.
>playing titan in the raid for the first time
>feels like ass somehow
>manage well enough during my run
>for some reason somebody literally can't make the jump over the chasms between the platforms so he keeps dying
>everyone has to stop the raid so someone can give him a primer and he can get some practice in
>idiot kept jumping the second he started stalling was the issue
>okay everybody lets give it another go
>first thing he does is start his second jump right as he starts to fall back to earth
Some people just don't get it and never will and will therefore be debarred from the fun times and only class with Blink.

5/6 for bnr raid

WHERE THE FUCK IS SIDHE

DRAW FAILSAFE NOW

>boners can't even get enough people for an activity
The absolute state of microcucks.

theyre practicing for prestige mode, when I was in their party before getting kicked out they were talking about trying to beat ps4 players because they know how mad everyone will be if an xbox group is thread first
theyre taking the prestige seriously and are going to topple alpha according to mongoose

lmao xboners have been training for 3 years just to do this on a hard mode release?

>xboners plan and practice to beat raids
>ps4 players just do them

>he doesn’t know joff is secretely gathering a team of the top raiders from all other games to topple xshitters and alpha meme

>have to practice for years and years to slowly but surely do worse every raid release
>ps4 players just wing it and always land on top
>boners can take hours using meta setups to beat HM raids
>ps4 players end up having fun seeing how sub-optimal of a loadout they can use and still effectively carry 5 nobodies just for the challenge
>microcucks will defend this

>group practices just once
>realizes joff is the only anchor on the team
>replace joff for a better player and enjoy their new title of Alpha Team

Is the EDZ alone bigger than all of the other main planets/moons?

io and nessus have larger areas but they tend to be more samey

Yes. It was cut content from D1 so they didn't have to do much on it anyway so even if it got less work than all the other places combined it was bound to end up this way. Same for nessus.

Why was this OP made 100 posts early? Who is so autistic they need to have their OP up before anyone else tries to make an one?

HAUNTED EARTH IS
G O O D
O
O
D

At being one of the worst scout rifles we have the displeasure of knowing about.

the last thread is still 6xx, you fucking newfag /v/irgins

1 spot for raid ez completion

....thank you for the invite?

I'll join.

twitter.com/cgbarrett/status/915980927196479489
>p-p-please t-tell us w-what to d-do g-goym.
lmao

that OP drawing is absolute shit

M A R A S O V

A

R

A

S

O

V

Sorry didn't mean the reply

Jack took the spot, I was going to invite you before making the post but you were in orbit so I assumed you were afk.

We will probably run another after, if so I'll hit you up.

Fuckig datto "m-maybe some extra stuff at the endgame. BUT JUST A LITTLE! Pleeease!"

Queen Kell of the house of reckoning, who will broker peace between the fallen and humans to share earth into the new golden age

Dunno about his post. When barret posted how efrideet is pronounced datto responded with "I'm so happy right now" so I responded with asking if it was because he was back on autism meds and he blocked me instantly kek.

One, two, three, four, I declare a Reef War

REMOVE REEFSCUM

>using hunter dodge to fast reload for burst damage with a rocket launcher

I finally figured out how to use it

Bring back three of coins.
Scored strikes.
Remove fucking Exodus crash.
Bring back GHorn, Red Death and Last Word in exotic quest forms.
Fix the fucking drop tables for exotic dupes so we don't get them back to back, it's seriously fucking retarded to get two fucking tractor canons in a row.
AND GIVES US HEAVY AMMO SYNTHS YOU FUCKS.

The game has loads of great little mechanics like that which make for rewarding tactical use of class abilities. Hunters cheesing mid range is a waste of their kit.

Sorry lad change of plan, we're doing a guided games raid for muh oathkeepers score.

>have full merciless ammo
>unload all but one shot
>dodge
>continue to fire remainder of ammo at full wind-up speeds because there wasn't actually a reload to reset the timer

It's the fire team token
They do
Shard ys shitter
Gay
Lol I bet you like grinding for god rolls though
How are you needing for heavy purple bricks rain

Why are all the planetary quests more interesting than the main plotline?

>Guided games raid
Stream that shitshow

because the main plotline feels forced and literally unlocks the real game basically.

Main plot could've taken place nearly anywhere but those stories actually deepen players knowledge of the longer history of humanity after the golden age.

Yes.

you should be able to wear more than one exotic armor imo

>lost rpg aspect
>gained a medicore ass story
Lmfao, fuck why couldn't bungie do both? Is it really that hard? Don't they have a hundred million dollar budget to work with?

Blacklisted

The budget is for more shaders, not plot.

holding square for revive umad

How do I get better at PvP without queueing with 3 other people?

Yes, foe tracer and Orpheus rig. Yep. That's balanced. Oh, Skullfort and Synthosepts, nothing unbalanced there. What's that? Nazerac's Sin with Winters Guile or Karnstein Armlets? Yeah, totally fair, you should be in charge of game design. Your dreams will come true someday, you special little guy you.

>everybody is using The Number instead of Uriel's Gift
There something i'm missing here or are people buying the meme that 3% extra damage half the time is better than the utility of HiCal?

aim for the head and always strafe adhd left right left right. don't push, wait for nades, jumping is good at close quarters if you can get above your target since sensitivity is shit.

push for kills don't be afraid to battle

autism does destiny told them to

>don't push
>push for kills don't be afraid to battle

Help.
Also, my 1v1s usually don't end up in my favor unless I get a jump on them because I have trouble with hitting consistant headshots tracking targets. Do I just keep playing and get better with experience or is there a way to practice and improve my aim?

They need to just fix the Exodus Crash boss. The Strike itself is fine, the boss is just shit.

dont listen to that faggot

>try to teach buddy pushing for kills is a good idea so long as it's done right
>nah you're retarded watch
>runs into a room of 4 people all aiming at the doorway
>have to sit there and teach him how to draw them out and fight them instead of running away and accomplishing nothing or feeding them with headlong rushes
>gets angry as shit when he continually mistakes headlong rushes as "pushing for kills" despite having it explained to him at length
This is the kind of level the average shitter sits at.

Aim comes with practice.

Also learn to be patient, when to lure your enemies into a favorable position or trap and when not to rush into their traps.
Oh, and stick with your team, D2 is not a game where going lone wolf works wells

you'll get better, get used to precision kills in PvE.

I meant more as in if you have them low you should go for it. I don't advise running in and attempting to blow away 3 people. Although I have pretty good success with uriels gift now and then

>Get an enemy weak
>Rush his ass when he goes into cover
>he magically swaps out with his identical twin from out of nowhere
everytime

fuck off retard, stop shit posting for (you)s

That wouldn't ever work, user

Never forget, a true Armenian hero

>boners are this pathetic
sensible chuckle at ya

>that loadout
JUST

>not using traveler's chosen

This shit right here is what i mean.
Don't physically push forward like an idiot BUT push for kills IE don't just stand there when they're wounded or running or when its +2v1 in favor of you or if you know you can flank them while their attention is somewhere else etc.
Know that lock nade just tapped 4 people? Push that shit while the irons hot with your bud from a different direction. DON'T push that shit while the irons not hot or from the direction you know they'll be aiming at. Successful wins know when to push for kills and when to back the fuck off to prep for pushing for kills.

Tl:dr never push UNLESS its for an easy kill.

Can anyone stop him?

you're joking right? don't give anyone advice with stats like this.

How do I find 2-3 other non try hard people to play Trials with? Not looking for a carry but LFG is pure cancer

Jesus how embarrassing

Have you tried asking here? Thats kinda of what pretty much everyone does.

>using anything other than nameless midnight for crucible

I'm worried I'll get a bad reputation and people will start to dislike me
Ha, no way fag

I was refering to PVE shit like the raid.
Also PVP to a lesser extent but still using nameless of antiope is for idiots when you can just run antiope and pleiades.

Fire team tokens are just a placebo effect bright dust sink.
No they don't, not like how it was back in year 3 of D1.
Fucking suck my nuts faggot.
You're fucking gayer.
At least it gave us an excuse to play the beyond doing everything on reset day.
Heavy Ammo and is fickle as fuck when you need it the most.

Nobody will actually give a shit unless you insist on using shit like sweet business in trials all the damn time but clearly lack the skill to make even optimal builds work let alone your shitter build or if you consistently suck to a degree similar to joff but even thats forgivable if you're fun to talk to.

Not LFG or thread?
Clans are probably the best bet then, and that's still pretty shit. Just suck it up and continue LFGing or post in thread.

Although, you could try bnet.

I'll go for a run with you mate, I don't give a fuck I just wanna take a shot at it and have fun

Ah my bad, I thought you meant PvP
Nameless midnight is awesome for wrecking teams that bunch up too close together

>they built Destiny 2 from the ground up
>still need to use 3rd party shit to see some basic information

>implying its not the same engine from D1 with a 0 changed to a 1 in an .ini file

Man why does D1 Titan armor look so much better than D2 Titan armor

It all pulls from bubbles api, they just don't put it in the game. It's some weird grimoire shit

I fucking hate that dance and you, go fuck yourself you cunt
shit taste cunt kys

how is it embarrassing I get rekt but I know how to play. I literally got this game earlier in the week.

I'm right though you should push on low health enemies and battle out when you can.

I don't care either way I'm a PvE babby

Because bungie are huge faggots and got rid of all the best designers

If theres a gigantic drop in design quality for destiny 3 then we know they've run out of cut destiny 1 content to use