>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQdMbDh_JFI&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6qlhdo/android_ffrkompanion_on_device_drop_tracker_no/
youtu.be/aZVkW9p-cCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a relatively old picture.
>one fina thicker than the other

Based on leaks the healer Ariana will be summon and not a free unit.

that CM was a lot easier than i expected

my man exdeath keeps impressing me, dealing respectable damage on neutral targets. might be time to spring for his LD.

Post a BE collab you want to happen

what do you have on him?

Nice job. This was a fun one for me. When Torments made their debut almost a year ago I had a lot of trouble with this one, especially 250. Now I brought Krile to the JS and blew right past it with Valigarmanda + ExDeath USB RW, along with granddad's BSB and dancing Faris.

What is the LD this time bros?

I really want to have a sub-30 Mist Dragon run include him on the team, but I don't think he's going to be fast enough.

>that lid
>dem lids
unf

Why are debuffs a shit in every mobile game?

SSB2, BSB

the fact that i've got a +++ Enuo’s Scourge helps a fair bit, it's 173 mag and +dark when fully upgraded. and add another +200 mag or so for synergy.

Lid's actually super endowed, rivals Dark Fina

They are too good if applied, and it makes it harder for them to balance fights. Both BE and RK have started out with strong debuffs, then nerfed them to hell later on. SMT games rely heavily on buffs and debuffs, and it can honestly be pretty boring to deal with the application and removal all the time. Status effects can fuck bosses up even worse, and while it's a shame that they are worthless, being able to do stuff like paralyze or stop lock bosses would ruin fights. They could probably do something reasonably with poison or sap, but they don't seem to want to think about it.

Tfw never ever; though I did hear something about a mobile game reboot coming.

>Hirono helping Lady Hero
>Lady Hero being /our girl/
How can RK EVEN compare?

youtube.com/watch?v=KQdMbDh_JFI&feature=youtu.be

Hmm. i guess i need some more elemental stuff. I still don't have enough for most realm synergy.

Lucky Draw? The next one is III, V, and VII:CC.

this game was more fun than this game

can't wait to get a bunch of worthless ancient SSBs again

atk/mag debuffs are pretty much required in FFBE if a boss can be inflicted with them. IDK much about RK but a lot of missions seem to be "inflict boss with atk/def/ect breakdown"

>everyone just go Ayaka
>we don't have namedrops, injection memes or bragposts

Be is literally dead

Did you miss the last two threads or something

What?
Just everyone pulñling ayaka and some fuss about Lilly being a fag guy that fake luck whaling, we all know that

No, there was tons of pulls posted and everyone bragposting

BE is dead anyways

When the fuck is Square Enix going to recognize the Lufia series and give us the rereleases and collabs it deserves?

user...

m8

>she uses her evocation to summon Kei Hirono to afflict a one turn, unmitigatable stun
kek

They tried already and it didn't work so RIP forever probably

must be a lot of "fake luck whaling" going on since we had more than 5 rainbow pulls in the first 10 minutes of the banner. including mine but I don't consider dumping three 10+1 that lucky. Now I have nothing left for Nyx. Also the friend feed is a thing now so you can verify who is whaling.

>Also the friend feed is a thing now so you can verify who is whaling.
Don't know if it's someone from here but yesterday I had some guy called Nico pull a Light veritas, Ace, Queen(lol), and finally an Ayaka. Then the feed showed they awakened the Ayaka. Now this is podracing

Any tips for the XI Torment JumpStart? I have Shantotto USB, but I'm not even sure its useful here. Do I take out the seeker first?

I had a lot more success taking him out first. It really helps dealing with the damage later in the fight. The dragon is barely weak against even ice, so unless you have some really strong ice stuff, NE is a little easier to deal with.

Yeah. Neither have a lot of HP, but they can be a faggot if left alive too long under half health or so.

>Do I take out the seeker first?

yeah it's got way less HP and the debuffs are obnoxious

the dragon's maxhp gravity is pretty nasty. i ended up using KO resistance. bring ultra cure and if at all possible, a backup esuna effect

if low on ability slots, consider if you really need protect since the big AoE is def-ignore

also, bring atk breakdown rather than mag - the seeker's AoE hurts, but you can burn him down way faster than the dragon

both of them can be slowed, and while they're >51% they're actually not that fast, so it actually makes a difference. sticking a slow on the dragon can be worth it.

I'll probably try Rikku USB to free up some slots, especially since I cant exploit ice with Gorilla tactics
I've got Enkidu for esuna, as well as ultra cure. KO resist is a great idea, thanks.
Refia BSB should be able to destroy Seeker quick. I can try and grind out the dragon afterwards. I might bring Lightning as my third dps since I have no leveled XI characters other than Shantotto.

How do I set up the proxy thing for FFRKompanion?

I tried to kill the Dark Dragon first just to be a contrarian and got overwhelmed by how much fatter it is. It's not impossible with average synergy at least but the Seeker was intended to be killed first, it just crumples under anything resembling pressure. If by any chance you're using Fires Within, remember that Airy Shield blocks it.

I don't know where the instructions are except for on some fucking reddit thread, so I'll regrettably paste the link.

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6qlhdo/android_ffrkompanion_on_device_drop_tracker_no/

>I tried to kill the Dark Dragon first just to be a contrarian

never ever

You know, when you get a rainbow is 50% of ayaka so the actual ayaka pull rating is 50%

trips of truth

Yeah this. You either get Ayaka or you don't, so 50%.

Got the mastery. Call the police, idgaf

Thanks, I was tired of getting one Sealion after the other, and I've yet to see a Taharka.

Yeah, so? it's not a split banner. A rainbow is either Ayaka on banner or any 5* off banner. Doesn't guarantee that every rainbow will land that 50% for everyone on the first try. I got Queen'd during NieR and that was on a split banner

>cleared 4 magicites since half stam started
pretty good lads. I only got Earth left but I've looked at all my SBs and the only wind SBs I've got are cloud OSB and Luneth OSB, with no other relics for either of them. What's the best way to tackle this wanker?

>holy imperil
>On a boss that resists earth
>Not even sub-minute
lmao

Can I make Minfilia USB work as my sole buff for magicites? I wish I had Rikku instead, but not much I can do. At least Minfilia can cast pro/shellga.

Physical is possible, but tough because of the 30k HP barriers it puts up, so lacking physical wind probably isn't hurting you too much anyway. Ninja magic works if you have a fuckload of hones. It's hard to give advice for that one.

>RK developers will NEVER have business cards this stylish

Thats not golem retard

gauce and tasteless. dubsguy would never have a breakdown over those shitty cards.

youtu.be/aZVkW9p-cCU

Probably not. You really need to stack buffs to do decent damage since you can't rely on the increased stats from equipment synergy. If you have someone with a buff you can use, they can be set up as a wrath/entrust bot after they put it up.

I've seen 7 rainbows on this banner and only one of them was ayaka

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>install it
>try it on Bismarck, since my lightning team is gr8, and I only have Enki at 99, plus one extra Enki at 50

>Enki
>Enki
>Enki
>Enki

Goddammit RNG.

better midsection too

>since you can't rely on the increased stats from equipment synergy

i feel spoiled every time i get to use synergy gear now, like it's some great luxury i can indulge in

and how many gold were banner units ?

I didn't really keep track, but a load crap were gouken

Is there benefit of taking two tanks for fights, more specifically the Sheraton trial? I think Victoria+two pods is more than enough for me to be able to kill her, but even my WoL gets wiped pretty fast in one turn. Maybe I should enhance Solei

Yeah, it saves a ton of time and stamina. It wouldn't be as good if you could do something productive with extra dupes, but they are worthless even to feed to other magicites once you get one past the last level break.

I brought Earth Veritas and WoL
EV has a 100% AoE earth resist buff which makes tanking her much easier

Bigger chance then what i want, which would never happen.

Jacket, Tony and Pardo units are a must, with Jacket obviously being the 5*.

Turn 1-3 : You bring provoke tank+ cover tank on early turns to get Orbs for esper mission
Turn 4 :Chainers+finisher to bring Sheratan to 49% HP
Turn 5 : Chainers+ finisher to kill Sheratan+adds with esper kill.

You guys have 24 hours to change your friend unit to Xon before I remove you from my list.

>user ends up with only 10 or so friends

>He doesn't have his own Xon

Reroll.

What does /ffg/ think about Fina?

And who the fuck are you?

Don't mean "Xon with a Pod and Raven Cloak"?

ballin

link me where I said I don't have Xon
>he isn't farming candy with 5+1 friend Xons
uninstall BE

>tony
my man

Super cutie.

truly a BEchad

Cute retard with hidden SLUT side.

i'm you

Where are his eyebrows?
Is that the result of the stress caused from playing BE?

How amazing IS Shelke with her Legend Dive for speedrunning magicites? I'm having second thoughts about pulling on Ara just for the super (have Kain and my lightning team is fantastic, so not to interested in Prompto) and this Dissidia banner is actually kind of tempting. Would the Shelke battery work in place of Noct by any chance?

B-ballin

Does anybody play XI? I just reactivated and bought a gamepad. Gettin ready for some comfy adventures. I only dabbled before, I wanna do all the story shit I missed.

He's a big guy.

me on the right

/ourgirl/

There are a few anons I think that play currently. I haven't touched the game in about a year and a half. You should play on the Asura server, it's got the largest active English speaking playerbase there.

Tifa is here!

I'm on Asura actually. Made this acct a few months ago but dropped off becauss I moved. I'm only like level 7 with one job.

>literally a redditor
>"our girl"
are you lost kid?