Seriously want to get into investing, specifically cryptocurrency

Seriously want to get into investing, specifically cryptocurrency.

My question is where do I start? What should I read? And how do I start investing?

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Listen to me. You will see a 1001 threads on Veeky Forums every day advertising you to invest in certain coins. They will make it seem like you could make thousands of percentage points off of them and they will show you the proof, which is real, that if you had invested just yesterday or even just a few minutes ago, you would have made loads of money.

Do not buy into them.

Literally every single person here, even me, telling you to buy a coin, has self-interest at heart. Even those who seem extremely genuine. Do NOT listen to anybody here about which coin to buy.

You will get loads of shills in this thread.

You will also get loads of people who claim they are not shills telling you to buy PIVX, BAY, ARK, and ETH. I personally even own a fair amount of some of these coins and others.
These people will say "hey I'm not a shill. here's a few good reasons to consider buying Bay or PIVX or whatever they're selling. Just consider it." These people seem genuine. They are not.

Do not listen to a single one. Whatever people here say, do your own research on this. You will win in the short term, but you will not win in the long term if you do this. I am saying this for your own good.

Fuck you faggot I shill BAY all day and i do it for the good of the people, and you KNOW it's undervalued.

But yes i have skin in the game.

Read

no, user, don't listen to him. he just doesn't want you to be rich because he's a greedy kike and wants all to himself. buy pivx, ark, and 1st, user. you'll be rich beyond your dreams.

>Fuck you faggot I shill BAY all day and i do it for the good of the people
Fuck me hahahaha thanks for the laugh user. this had me dying

OP. See
Do you see this?
This is what I'm talking about.

I think personally that cryptocoins is an excellent investment and I hope you come to a conclusion about which coins will make you rich. But the people in this thread who tell you which coin to buy are, despite everything they say, never ever going to help you. You may ultimately end up buying the coins they suggest, but please for your sake trust me when I say you need to go research and learn about them elsewhere and not on Veeky Forums.

ive made almost 10k from buying Veeky Forums meme coins over the years. of course i rarely ever to listen to the shills sometimes theres money to be made

Thankyou for actual insight and not just trying to sell me ETH like every other shill on here.

this fucking retard think biz has bearing on the price of a coin lol

don't listen to him. he's a jew. better buy 1st and pivx.

What other sites do you suggest to gather info and grow knowledge senpai

I bet has good reading material actually. I'm not really qualified to recommend news sites, but a few searches online seem to bring up a few good news sites about bitcoin and altcoins.

cypto is not investing it is scheming

This is genuinely good advice.

read the bitcoin wikipedia article and every side-article linked on there tbqh, good info

>invest
>crypto

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Next you'll tell me you want to start investing on Forex.

Is the wallet from the official site any good? What's the difference between ethereum wallet and mist?

Mist is the Ethereum browser. It's not necessary. If you download the official Ethereum wallet remember itll take hours to download the blockchain

Ok so is the official ethereum wallet the best to go with or are there better alternatives?

stop encouraging him. he's stating the obvious. any moron who doesn't realise this shit the moment he enters 'Veeky Forums' into his address bar deserves to be sorted out. buy pivx. you get rich.

You'd be surprised. During the recent Eth pump I searched the catalog for Eth. 82 mentions in the first post of threads. That's considerable enough exposure when Veeky Forums has 18 million monthly users.

1) DYOR
2) Git gud

That's all you need to know

just use myetherwallet