>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Just got rekt in a hootnanny with host, 1 yellow, 2 blues. 2 reds and a purple.
Is this what PvP used to be like lads?

dead thread
dead game
dead community

>scalies

Don't tell me Crux actually does that much damage. Do scalies actually get the "take a shitload more damage because empty armor slot" penalty?

yes, it's fucking retarded. I join then clap at the host the whole fight

how many layers of edge are you on?

Yeah, not wearing anything really fucks you over.

I'd be on more layers if I knew which katanas were good

Yes.
It's not fun.

how do i become more powerful than god or jesus

Black blade only or you're a fucking casual

>dumb host at highwall hosting FCs for blues at sl25
>only particpants are reactive shitters with 12k hp
>at sl25
just play the game holy shit

Does anybody else think that killing Friede was a terrible mistake? It looked like she knew what she was doing. Besides, Ariandel was on her side, and he clearly knows all about paintings. Who are we helping, really? A little kid who has no idea what is going on and a crazy old man.

You pay the price for going methgoat

>they think that's much
>they don't know about muh CSS
Melee peasants...

People sure love invading in irithyll dungeon. Good thing I can just go somewhere that requires a jump, go in a corner and use a white branch.

>CSS
>hitting anyone
>in a duel

Hey guys, looking for a kind soul to join me in some coop.

Game is DS3, on PC and Im at the Grand Archive bonfire. If any user has the patience to see me through to the twin princes that would be great.

Pass is dsg

You're gonna eat it up because you're stunlocked by HCSM

Um, why is Astora GS more used than a Lothric Knight GS? LKGS has better AR with every kind of infusion.

I am sl25
I am your help

>undead settlement
>every invader has 7 estus
Did it occur to nobody involved in developing Sippy Souls that maybe this should be something to balance around?

Astora GS weighs less than a Claymore and has a far better WA and pure physical damage to make use of its R2s with Leo.

Balance it by using a white branch and equipping Way of the Blue

In my recent experience, all the extremely early invaders are either cheater twinks or ordinary twinks (w/ friede's scythe, etc). No one wants to have fun, seems to be a rather joyless bunch.

Split damage.

I love the LKGS though.

it was never about having fun
only about stomping

>invade undead settlement
>host has 2 SL800 phantoms downscaled with endgame gear/spells and 2 dorkmoons
did it occur to anyone in Summon Souls that maybe this should be something to balance around?

>undead settlement
>every host has 2 phantoms and 2 blues
Did it occur to nobody involved in developing Summon Souls that maybe this should be something to balance around?

>Charge
>Better than Stomp

*gets parried*

Thanks.

Back at the bonfire.

That's quite lame.

But it is, Stomp barely hits anyone unless you're in an incredibly long animation.

That's kind of the point. It's a dedicated WA to trade with other ultra weapons and high poise damage attacks.

Still better than Charge.

But Charge does the same thing but with a faster animation akin to a basic greatsword R1 that doesn't leave you in recovery frames long enough to be punished by any R1 in the game and benefits from Leo on top of that.

And it can also be parried on reaction by a braindead monkey with a medium shield.

I'll help user!

That's why you don't use Charge when someone has a parry tool out, it's a close range hyperarmor trading tool since it's faster than the basic UGS R1, if someone is clearly parry fishing you use the unparryable UGS 2HR1s which is why Astora's is so great, it has multiple offensive options compared to the standard UGS.

>Return to Lordran

Anyone happen to be on xbone? Could use some help

INVADED BY DARK SPIRIT BLOODSHADE DARK
>legion etiquette
>applies carthus rouge to warden twinblades
what do, /dsg/?

Kill him

>Implying bleed is worth a damn

Should I just start the game now and hope I get enough Silver Knight drops?

punch him right in the dick

Club his shit

>Carthus Rouge post-patch
Applause emote, then break that nerd's glasses.

Blood infused Warden Twinblades are the new hotness, user. Especially if you have high Luck. I get bleedouts with them all the time.

my b

Idk if that was you but Im back at the bonfire.

What I've found with this game is the best of players and the worst of players. There is such a spectrum from chill players having fun to complete obssessive uptight autists to just straight-up shitters. What a wonderful world.

Thanks to those who helped!

You're welcome loser

:(

oh sorry man

I like the moonlight great sword, but on a non casting build. Rate my taste.

What's the best Str Halberd in DaS3 other than Splitleaf?

Black knights or gundys

Crux, followed by Gundyr's.

Need someone to help me with Gael on PC. You just need to let me get the last hit so I'm the one who kills him.

I would, but your picture is gay af and I hate fags.

So go ahead and help kill Gay L.

hey you big PS4 ds3 nerds
gonna do a new playthrough with a generally bad build (pure faith) and try to make it viable
Anyone want in?

On DS1 I have a Scimitar and a Falchion, both at +10. I plan on getting the Falchion to +15, but should I turn my scimitar into Quelaag's Furysword or a lightning scimitar?

>Put sign down for Ruin Sentinels
>Host is a noob and doesn't have a branch
>He keeps trying to break the statue with attacks
>About to BC out
>Say fuck it, signal him to follow me
>Take him on a tour through all the Bastille
>Kill all the Pursuers and the Sinner with lights out in one go
This has to be one of my most satisfying coop sessions ever.

How do I Faith build?

>all those souls
how gud did you fucking git?

I would but I'm currently working on my faith build.

Popped a dried finger in Crucifixion Woods and got invaded nonstop earlier. Lot of fun must have gotten 20 kills at the least. Although Dark hand needs a nerf as well as hornet ring and Crutches of the Mad King. These BL 20 invaders are able to parry and kill my friends who happen to be sl 120 and sl 50 in a single parry.

They should nerf dark hand while invading and put a level requirement on hornet ring.

Don't forget there are 2 to pick up.

So is Nameless King actually hard or is this literally just because I don't have Dragonslayer Shield? I swear his lightning bolt hitboxes linger long past the time of impact.

He's one of the bosses people have trouble with, yeah.

Even at 40 Faith you're not going to be doing much, and your Attunement is ass.

Top 5 boss for sure.

He's just a boss pretty much everyone always has trouble with until they hit that turning point of not being shit

He's hard, yes. If you can't use Dragonslayer's Greatshield, try Lothric K***ht Shield instead. It can laugh off most of his attacks, it just doesn't have nearly as much stability.

So I either put more points into attunement, have no stamina and deal no damage, or I put more points into Faith and have no stamina or FP? Is Faith not worth playing?

Don't give up m8, have a little faith ;^)

Depends on what you want to do.

I want to buff with Darkmoon Blade, occasionally Stake someone, and eventually try out Lightning Arrow.

Does anyone have a spare darkmoon ring on PS4 that I can have?

Using Stake is generally pretty difficult without having Great Lightning Spear or Sunlight Spear to mix it up

>40 faith
>1 attunement slot
i feel like interfering here would be to despoil nature's beauty

Yeah I do.

Awesome, do you want me to drop a red sign at the high wall?

Yep gimme 2min

Anyrhing else?

1 attunement slot until I reach Anor Londo, at which point I get a Darkmoon Ring.

No problem. I dropped my sign at the bonfire with the pass dsg

There now. Anything else?

You have like no FP though.

If you want to drop me a sage ring +2 I'd appreciate it, but I don't have that much of a problem going to NG++.

The boss run to get back to Elana is insufferable.

You eont even get 2 dorkmoon buffs witj 10 ATT

Tried summoning 5 times

I'm gonna try a quick restart to see if that fixes anything.

I recognize 25 +2 as the best range for getting summoned as a Blue, but doesn't that put me in the meme-face twink invader stomping grounds?

Summon me instead.

Alright. I restarted anyway just for shits and giggles.