Azur Lane General /alg/

Discuss the new game released in JP what Kancolle should've been.

Info compilation a work in progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YoStarJP.AzurLane&hl=ja&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=アズールレーン store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_KZHZWaiJDZTgjwOdn4_QBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atago doujins when?

BOTES

Which ship is that btw?

Belfast

Will this survive for longer than 2 hours?

dead game
dead general

Why are you asking a question in English if you can't read latin alphabet?

I want to fuck a boat!

Tell me about Atago, why does she have cat ears?

ded gaem 2hu collab when

We already have an Azur Lane general at

>chinkcolle so dead they need to leech another general instead

pathetic

It's not dead, a lot of people are just stubborn and someone is trying to start shit with gbfg even though the two games have no relation with each other.

Post guides.

who /gbfg/ here

What server are we choosing?

Reminds me of when /gbfg/ started desu. The first few threads completely died until one day where gbf players magically decided to migrate.

Gonna try this out. Is there any need to reroll?

No. Rolls are not through premium currency and can be accumulated naturally over the course of time. Even if you don't roll a SSR early on, you'll eventually roll one with 7% SSR rates. Also, many SR in the game are still pretty good and even Rs are usable, rather than like other mobage where R and SR are generally regarded as trash.

No need in my opinion, you end up gathering a shit ton of gold in the first hour of the game that you should have enough to build a few ships, I doubt you will be an unluckshitter since the SSRs drop rate is a bit better than the one in Granblue (6% to 7% from AL).

Important stuff to know, a mini-guide of sorts for the newcomers.
Also to keep the general alive.

seriously? was it really necessary for a dead game?

Cool, I prefer it that way.

>Bump this sad attempt of shitpost with images stolen from the very threads you spammed to high hell

Seek help you little sad fuck

Why are you still here?

to laugh at you

sage

Seek help you sad little fuck.

We tried. It's time to go back to /gbfg/

Where do I farm, or build this boat at? I need her and I have the diamonds ready for her outfit.

I can't find the JP localization on the google app store. I'm searching アズールレーン but I'm only finding the Chinese version.

No idea but I'd really like to get her too. Her outfits are a crime.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YoStarJP.AzurLane&hl=ja&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=アズールレーン store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_KZHZWaiJDZTgjwOdn4_QBQ

post botes

you can't farm her, only built her

This is honestly so much cuter than her swimsuit skin.

Do you know how to get her, user?

So it's 6-2, 6-3, 6-4? Did I get it right? My vision is kinda awful.

Yes

Finally free until they hit 70.

I want to fuck these cute foxes

is everyone playing switching from Chinese to JP? Am I fucked if I stay on the Chinese version

This general didn't stand a chance. So much for the kancolle killer.

Don't think so, a lot of friends are still staying in the CN ver.

how do i reroll?

Just uninstall and install it again.

Is this the undisputed tier list or are there other ones?

is it all over now

it cant be, bros

The only other I've seen is this.

so my current frontline is vampire cleveland prinz, do I swap out prinz for helena or is that fine as it is?

PvP? PvE?

both I guess

Helena is better for PvP
PvE depends on what you're doing, generally it doesn't matter.

If your frontline can survive without prinz then replace her with helena

Alright, thanks for the insight user

Is Prinz the perfect partner for Vampire for 3-4 farming runs assuming an Illustrious Enterprise and Saratoga backline?

Is the PvP real time against a live player or are you fighting a player's fleet controlled by AI?

The latter, it's pretty much the same as the Kancolle PvP

eh better than nothing I guess.

Enemy is controlled by AI. To make it fair, you are also controlled by AI.

You probably should try to reduce your backline, maybe get a 2nd fleet for clearing if you're taking to much damage. Full backline on farming missions is not a good idea.

It used to be just Saratoga and Enterprise but I am finding they are taking too much damage for an S-rank

Why is farming 3-4 so hard for most people? Why can't people figure out that all you need to do is clear it with as little oil spent as possible? I just don't understand why it's so hard. Am I missing something? It's there some hidden secret or trick to farming beyond that?

Even against the trash packs? If you get a 2nd fleet, you can have one with a weaker backline, use that to clear the map, then switch to the stronger fleet for the boss battle.

No no, I use a second fleet to clear the trash, this is on a boss run

The plane spam man, I need a bit of luck for the all-out airstrike to significantly damage Hiryuu too

Because they most likely just reached there and are not over levelled? Around level 40, even a full backrow will still get quite fucked.

Do you have the good anti air? (pic for ants related). Once you have them, your plane troubles should be over.

What model is that? I always make sure to use my 3-4* AA guns but I dont exactly know which model is the best. Right now it seems that they dont deal enough damage to the planes

Looks like QF 2

The name includes "QF2", but there are two anti air guns with that, you need the one with the correct picture (the other one has its gun facing upwards).

It deals more than 40 damage, even in its 3 star version.

Ah I see it, thats the 8-Barrel QF 2-Pounder Pom Pom

I have 4 of them actually, I was instead using all kinds of Bofor AA guns on my cruisers

How frequent are events in this game? The current one will be ending soon so I was wondering whether there will be a dead period for awhile or if it will go straight into the next event in a day or so?

Is it worth buying tech 3 from shop or should I just aim for tech 4 and getting 3 from combining 1 and 2?

Anyway on that farming 3-4 thing, I have somewhat improved my consistency by using a full frontline with Cleveland, Vampire and Edinburgh instead all with those QF2s

It's a bit costly but having 2 torpedo charges to use from the beginning really helps me save on those airstrike charges to blow it all on Hiryuu boss. No Akagi or Kaga yet but at least I am making progress

Why not just do other shit like limp through chapter 4 until you're properly leveled instead of trying to grind 3-4? The grind doesn't stop at 3-4 so you might as well pace yourself. I just don't understand why you're trying to optimize your 3-4 grind if your main team can't clear it properly (and if it can I don't understand why you're not just using that instead and slowly replace parts of it with lower choosing trash). Getting to level 30-40 doesn't take long and two fleets of couple of level 30 boats will clear all that shit just fine. This game is a marathon, not a sprint and you'll just burn out when you're trying to minmax your shit from square one when it's not needed especially when you're grinding story content that isn't going away.

No reason not to if the are heavily discounted. You should check the wiki if they drop the weapons/aux you want.

Are you guys mostly playing on phone or using an emulator?

Phone since my computer can't run emulators.

>Enterprise lower than Akagi and Kaga
WTF?

>Keep getting San Diego constructs for my front line.
When will it end bros? I want to replace her already.

They are more accessible I guess.

You can replace 8 of her with the featured medal exchange SSR.

I have Lusty tho ;_:

Then use it to lb her.

Is anyone looking for any specific rerolls? I don't wanna throw out one that you guys might be looking for.

I'm trying to get an Enterprise. pls save me from this suffering.

How do I play it?

>Discuss the new game released in JP what Kancolle should've been.
this is chink game user

What's your exchange SSR? Though I guess it's already too late.

It's always been Warspite. Is there a way to change that?

I think it depends on the server you're on.

Is there a list anywhere of what each server had for the trade?

When will Wichita be out?

Is apk on Qooapp the chink or jap version?

I saw both there.

When you unlock her in collection reward.

are they just differen't language versions or is it different servers?