Hello new /merit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOY5yVjEIoQ&t=22m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mulp will win autumn.

>non-HA team winning Autumn
doubt

Reposting from last thread

so whats the deal with Veeky Forums for autumn?

So how do autopilots work? Start with preset one, best conditions, sub at a set time? Are we going to see some mentality changes at least?

I can definitely see /b/ topping their group, but that group A is a mess. Group B should be fun to watch with Veeky Forums having one of the most unorthodox presets I’ve seen, and /wsg/ being the meme they are

>the absolute state of cubs fans

Preset one sub on best conditions pre match and then sub off three most tired at 65.

I want to put it in page 9 anime user's butt!

It's time, brothers

>inb4 Veeky Forums knock out /a/
B R O T H E R S

I assume the person making the export will also make a pastebin saying all that basic shit like sort by ability, subs at 65 etc but maybe they'll add some spicy memes like /cm/ will have something about mentalities and their super sub SS I'd imagine

I T ' S
T I M E

Imagine if /a/ gets relegated by /wsg/ ala 56 chicken nuggets?

FIFTY SIX CHICKEN NUGGEEEEEEEEEEETS

MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO FIFTY SIX CHICKEN NUGGEEEEEEEETS

youtube.com/watch?v=uOY5yVjEIoQ&t=22m22s

>tfw like Rick and Morty but don't like talking about it because of people like you

>191659794
no its not, fuck off merc

>tfw not intelligent enough to watch Rick & Morty

>tfw can still get enjoyment out of Rick and Morty
>tfw completely untouched by the memes and the nihilistic, arrogant fanbase

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It’s not that the fanbase ruins it, the show just feels...unoriginal.

>Imagine being that sad sap who wrote this entire rant

Wew

season 3 has been the weakest one yet imo
it has become very predictable while at the same time dropping the rambling dialogues that were a main staple to just about any Roiland cartoon

It just wanted to have a plot, and dropped it right away in the first episodes I couldn’t care less about that relationshit and the stuff they did do was more dialogue heavy. Just a boring season

it's quite clearly satire.

Did /wsg/ get new kits to go with that logo?

EEEEEE will live

Isn’t he on /gd/, but completely different? I think he’s now CRACKED

I believe they’ll just keep the same kits as last time, and place that new logo. Or /aesco/ actually made them new kits. Apparently /w/ were also to debut new kits but because of shit, that isn’t happenin

The name isn't finalized but """canonically""" he's still uTorrent. As Adobe Software is the among the most pirated software in the world it felt like a good fit. If you're aspiring /gd/ (and even if you're not) you pirated photoshop at some point in your life at least once (probably more).

I couldn't stand to let him die. But if /t/ ever come back he'll return to his homeland.

Let me laugh harder

>Still a chance for /w/

I say call it quits here. That board has no real purpose for a divegrass team when you have /wg/ already playing.

Good for that. I hope he does well for /gd/ regardless. Shame how WAYWO had to be lost for him. Also, minimalism being a silver for the second time might work

Reminder that any team not running height abuse or centring targets does not deserve to be rated

W O R L D B U I L D I N G
I S B R A N D B U I L D I N G

Yeah that was a bit of a surprise, I wager given the support that WAYWO might come back next poll.

I do think that /gd/ is the dark horse of this babby. They look solid, and their summer run was hastily made from a beyond his prime smugleaf. If incoming can make them potent and get past the quarters, he has done so much more than a early exit

Why are you even using him anyways? The team sucked and so did that player, at least steal /i/ players they're the flavour of this month

I'm now wondering how all the new managers will do this Autumn.

He's visually EEEEEE but tactically WAYWO. I'm not dumb.

Or how many will die when /theirteam/ crashes and burns

Also I was the lifelong /t/ fan. I love watching heel teams.

>That board has no real purpose for a divegrass team when you have /wg/ already playing.
Neither /w/ nor /wg/ have ever had a purpose for playing.

Cunt Destroyer's only purpose is to score

>/wg/

>/tcg/
Such wasted potential. They should have made aesthetics.

>McBob

RIP Mcbeb ;-;7

N E W
M A N A G E R
W A T C H

(In order of when they signed up after summer)

TSparx: Joined the /mlp/ clusterfuck. Lack of previous experience will be tempered by the "wisdom" of the group. Might be something of a non factor.

Incoming: Inherited /gd/ from Smugleaf and/or is Smugleaf. Has a team in the VGL (/agdg/) that did iffy in official games but quite decently in invitationals. Also made a meme team for /vip/. Seems like a meme man but might be effective.

CorgiLord & CptCourage: Both joined the Veeky Forums team. Neither with any real official history of managing but like TSparx they aren't going it alone. Veeky Forums's willingness to try weird shit means they might have more creative freedom.

Prozach: Joins Groudon in /asp/. Has a fake team for youtube poops he made after getting verified but they never played. Time will tell how effective he is.

OGRO: Joins the team at Veeky Forums. Has a fake team called /punic/ that he was really aggressively rooting for in /ag/l2. Kinda seems like a tryhard but hey that's not a bad trait for a manager.

MilSurpAnon: Joins Miles_Paratus in /k/. It's /k/ so he can really only help but the export they gave for the qualifiers doesn't speak volumes for his skill level.

XEon8x & Thunderlizard: Jointly raising /x/ from the dead. Both are enigmas with no prior history. It's properly spooky at the very least.

EternalAussie: Sole savior of the abandoned Veeky Forums. It's another guy with no track record. Lot of those this time around so at least they probably aren't mercs.

1/2

Suule: Joins CIingingMars for /tv/. Has a multinational team /poland/ that made the quarterfinals and he looks like he takes team pages seriously. Might be a real threat.

MagicalCoat & Anzai: Another case where two managers come together to raise the dead, this time it's /c/. MagicalCoat has THREE other teams: a VGL team (/mggg/) and two fake teams (/naruto/, /umvc3/). Anzai is much less battle tested but still, between them a lot of experience.

DKD: Joins DrDtroit on /d/. Previously unknown. I know nothing about this guy but he joined /d/ so he must be a man of taste.

Magbo: Joins the /i/ team. No history here but two other mangers means hopefully /i/ at least get out of the qualifiers this time. Rooting for ya!

_North: Saved the abandoned /mu/. No history + sole ownership means /mu/ is an absolute wildcard for this tournament.

Superzak: The secret hero of the now properly revived /out/. Has an obscure fake team called /ija/ that never saw play but seem like an likable guy.

Rate the new managers from Winter, Spring and Summer.

1. Kinsey "muh longball" TypeF
POWER GAP
9001. everyone else
This is actual literal fact since /lgbt/ went on what will forever be the best run in cup history

Your forgetting DF's back to back Elite Cup wins senpai

When he said "new managers from Winter, Spring and Summer" he probably meant this year's not 2015's

>he doesn't rate Karth
/ag/ defense force pls go

>yfw gohan blanco would've wiped the floor with jiren today

/genwun/ got PESed tbqh

>PESbabs will defend this

mcbeb without dumb luck is the worst manager in cup history

>Group A with /i/ again

I just hope its still going to be entertaining like always.

Mack sucks ass and has been a manager since like 2014 my dude. Not only does almost zero credit for /jp/ being good now belong to him, but he's been around for way longer than this year

I could definitely see suule, incoming, magic coat, and superzak making massive strides for their teams. The only one I see fucking up their team is Veeky Forums, because they’re running so many managers it could create a disaster in exports, or one that works.

And after the Winter group stage /toy/ was widely expected to make it to the QFs.

/toy/ did have a group consisting of /e/ and /tv/, which were obvious spillers in their cups. /toy/ did play well, but /jp/ did win with the goal of the tournament that wasn’t Kernings bicycle. And they almost beat /vp/, which had a miracle run that was fueled by two PK wins. Anamack ain’t perfect, but it was a long process tonwards success

Mars deserves props for not abusing heights or centering a single target and still doing well

/cm/ has a pastebin on their page.

Mars is also not a fucking asshole that’s a narcissist

Koji and Rorona deserve most of the credit for recent performance though.

So any joint anthems that might happen this cup?

Mack has at least three other people to work with and every single one of them deserve more credit than he does. All Mack does is make a fool of himself on first bait and bitch about /u/, sometimes combining the two

Metagross = GOAT
Just wait and see™

Well fug.

Karth will get /toy/ their star this winter. It’s probably going to happen, or they two point a group and get to join the babby

when are we getting all the fetus formations?

Live with your shame
>ESK
Did okay in /sp/erb owl and AGL. Pity he will be even more of a glorified tester now.
>Admiralmeru
Literally who?
>Coach Z
Who?
>Canes
Not sure why an Italian is so obsessed with Trump. Running the /pol/eague was a good way to interact with the board.
>rhs
If you ignored tactics he'd be a good manager but as it is he is one of the worst around. /h/ looks better aesthetically at least.
>6letters
Done nothing but flounder.
>Karth
Not the best new talent of 2017 and a bit of a prick but he is a good manager who understands how to make teams. Would not be surprised if he won a star one day.
>Shakes
One of the biggest contributors to the cup and needs to back himself to make better tactics than >Cyclo.
>Mako
Won the AGL should do well in Autumn.
>Labcoat
Veeky Forums were very good in Summer and he deserves a lot of credit for that.
>Layrinn
Literally who?
>KinseyTypeF
One of the best managers of all time.
>AssignedFail
Does zir even do anything? /lgbt/ took over a month to get a star on the logo so they can't be an aesthetics guy.
>ClingingMars
Turned a dead team completely around.
>FELOOx
who?
>TrickyDick
>who?
>AldosMora
Can hardly make /a/ worse
>Metagross01
Probably can make /a/ worse
>Blinky
Seems okay in invitationals.
>Fapoleon
See rhs but can't do aesthetics but is also a better commentator.
>Smoothie Mane
Fuck narcissist.
>TSparx
Apparently he cucked BGP.
>Incoming
Seems to be autistic in the useful way.
>CorgiLord
>sharing your roster poll on /4ccg/ and /mlp/
>CptCourage
Who?
>Prozach
Who?
>OGRO
Another guy who is autistic in the right way.
>MilSurpAnon
Miles badly needed some help.
>XEon8x
Can't really judge him at this point.
>EternalAussie
See above.
>Thunderlizard
See above
>Suule
Possibly even more annoying than Karth.
>MagicalCoat
Improved /c/ a lot.
>Anzai
Improved /c/ a lot
>DKD
Going to learn from the best.
>Magbo
Going to learn from the worst.

Resorted Dag's poster by group.

>North
His name better not be a Kanye reference.
>Superzak
Saved /out/

>Gets banned because /mlp/

And I insist on having the logos and faces go back and forth with respect to the teams above and below it

Can you show us /nuz/'s roster? Nuzlocke is the dankest way to play pokemon

Just check the VODs on Kekkel's smashcast.

thanks

Rorona is actually Mack catfishing.

and /nuz/'s roster is shit, what a letdown

I had trouble making it anyway and added like 3 filler players, not sure how to put nuzlocke memes into funny player names tbdesu

>tfw I'm finally getting my /mlpol/ bowl

>Hyper Potion
>a couple more references to the hard mode comic like Bruce and Randy
>Metronome
>Shiny Gyarados
>1 HP Clutch
>Spacecat
If /nuz/ ever comes back they should be on the team.
While you're here could you link the music? It's not bad desu