/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

hotline kanal edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News
Weapon recoil overhaul
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-301767-16/weapon-recoil-overhaul
Patch Y2S3.1 deployed on all platforms on Tuesday, September 19th.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1749651-Patch-Notes-Year-2-Season-3-1

heartbreaking defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VXv2q6
discord.gg/Wptxy8h
youtube.com/watch?v=2_8Q9sTXYbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PexskhfTWH0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to suck the nail polish clean off IQ's toes!

Twitch

I wanna sniff Valkryie's sweat dripping panties

Who wants daddies poison?

i want to smell kapkans briefs after ops

I dont get this. What is it?

The woman on the police radio on House mentions a Toyota. It's not often you hear automotive manufacturer names spoken in video games.

Cute young girl operator when?

You got ela now fuck off

A dumb jabroni posting his fleshlight joke picture for attention for the nth time

Thanks for the spoonfeed. I thought enlightenment might make it funny. I was wrong.

I said cute not sjw dyke.

I miss Favela

It was horrible to defend. Too many options for attackers.

I hope the upcoming three operators aren't overdesigned...

or have cheap traps which ruin the whole feel of the game

When does the bonus end boys?

It ended a while ago.

No, it's still running.

Hello I would like to play with you guys and make new friends UwU

Maybe on consoles or some shit. PC is definitely over.

I'm playing on PC. You still get the bonus.

What bonus?

Ah damn I wish I knew, if the bonus is still active it at least doesn't apply to T-hunt right now.

sjw dykes are cute though

discord.gg/VXv2q6

Its an alright place

No you don't. Pics or it didn't happen.

>which ruin the whole feel of the game
t. CSGO reject

We mentioned the bonus event last thread

Guys hear me out, this is a gud I swear
Shield op on defense

Right after the tactical jump pad op

Nevermind you're right I'm not getting it anymore

This Loot system is fucking stupid

Discord: discord.gg/Wptxy8h

How much time does angled grip shorten your ads by?

It depends, on weapon types with longer ADS times (rifles > shotgun > SMG > pistol) it makes more of a difference. Blackbeards guns benefit the most from it overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_8Q9sTXYbQ

You could have the highest K/D and W/L; it doesn't matter. If you play Ela and Ash regularly, you're bronze.

>Dude tears it up in a game
>Ends up on my team next game hell yeah free win alpha pack here i come
>He's actually a fucking trashcan who just got lucky and ends up costing us the game

Did he cost you the game or was it your lack of communication ?

Blowing the heads off of spawn peekers as Glaz is the most satisfying feeling. The only thing that would make this game better (besides fixing the horrible delay that results in the game being entirely based around who can abuse peekers advantage the most) is gore, so people's heads can fuckin explode when I shoot them with Glaz's rifle

Anyone else getting bullshit stutters recently? shit happens during firefights and fucks you.

Yup, it's very annoying

common factor both games: you

Worse part is I get like 150+ fps on ultra but this shit still happens. It seems to happen server wide because it happens to me and my friends at the same time.

>Goldies think they can pass judgement on anyone

You're right. Next time I'll physically restrain him from doing LE EBIN RUNOUTS against glaz who is parking the bus.

>mfw ace with ying and an alpaca
wtf i love hong kong now

just fucking play with a new team every time

>Hibana will never force fuck you in her shitty old Toyota.
it hurts

>all Kapkan needed was 2S2A, maybe a fourth trap as it was
>Ubisoft gives us five shit tier traps with no laser
>Only after starting the "force IQ to be good" meta with 50 trap gadgets (half of which are invisible) per match

Oh boys I'm laffin

Why do I get the absolute worst teams at night? Literally all through the day is fine but after 9 PM there is a dramatic and I mean DRAMATIC drop in overall skill
1 PM? Good games. Good teams. Communication. People have situational awareness. People can aim in the general direction of enemies. Know how to position themselves.
Now? No communication despite everyone having mics. People who wouldn't be able to hear a car explosion, debris, and shouting if it were right next to them. Terrible positioning. Terrible aim. People walking into my line of fire.
What gives?

I've gotten up to a 86% chance before, shit's painful.

>tfw no eurobeats to drown out your screams as you get dommed

Ying probably broke up with Echo when she saw Hibana in his closet, unbeknownst to Echo, schlicking vigorously

why does chanka suck so much still?
just getting on his gun is a death wish, the shield doesnt do shit

>when you are second on the board because you have 0 kills, 6 deaths, but with 12 assists
heh np

the shield should honestly just straight up be indestructible if its not even going to cover most of the upper body

they should make it like 500 hp or some shit since it can be used with the fold up shield
indestructible could be way too op

Actually, the shield does have 500 hp.

really?
feels like its made of paper
is each part 500 or is it the sum of all parts?
it feels like just a few bullets can break it, like 4-5

>get matched with someone with 300+ ping
>it's round 5 and they haven't gotten a kill yet

The new ping and server stuff is going to fuck those guys even worse now.

>free cosmetic item roulette
what's the problem?
I quit caring about dressing up my barbie dolls and everything got better

>4 teammates get picked off by rushing into spawn peekers
>call them shit
>get ass blasted and start a vote kick
>mfw i just leave instead

The shield can be shot at angles where Tachanka can not respond.

Because of how limited Tachankas role is, if his shield was straight up indestructible he would serve one purpose - total denial of ONE avenue of approach.

To counter him you need do so things like Fuze the objective, frag grenade, spicy arrow or other memes.

If Tachankas shield was indestructible, his current shit tier accuracy can remain.

If they buffed Tachankas accuracy to not be dogshit, his current shield at 500HP is fine, maybe a small boost, but that won't fix angle fucking his shield.

Tachanka would also benefit from an ACOG

>To counter him you need do so things like Fuze the objective, frag grenade, spicy arrow or other memes.

Sorry I forgot to add the obvious ones - flank the objective, enter from somewhere else, shoot him through ceiling / floor, etc

Droning the objective with a Chanka would be very valuable since you identify where you can't go.

>skins keep resetting

i hope they use the tts to try out things like this
this sounds like it would be good, but id like to actually try it out first

What's the stupidest strategy that actually worked out for you?

We forced our way into a bomb point using smokes and Glaz and planted the defuser while 4 enemies still lived. Then we had the team cover all angles while Blitz just sat in the corner of the room next to the defuser, repeatedly flashing anyone who tried to enter. The absolute madman got 1 kill and 2 injures just by spamming flashes and hipfiring at any enemy who tried to come in the room

>Got black ice skins for Rook/Doc smgs and Sledge/Thatcher ARs, without ever paying for an alpha pack

Looks like those are my only operators from now on

>tfw you play so bad you change your name

new traps are literally going to be 100% better than

That doesn't sound that stupid

You know you are actually, objectively wrong, right? If you understand math you are wrong.

Sure, and they should be using the TTS constantly to test out new gimmicks, ideas, and other dumb shit. The TTS is the perfect excuse to try even dumb ideas suggested here for a long time (like the Recruit Only Weekend) - just to see if it would even be fun to run for a 3-4 day weekend event

The TTS should very much be the place Ubisoft tries dumb shit but they basically just use it to bug check patches and that's it.

who cyber punk here?

show us that shit on the gun, not the art bruv

kapkan current traps - play him 3/4 times in a match, get maybe 1 kill for 100 damage max

kapkan new traps, invisible laser, 2 extra traps, 2/2 speed, 60 damage
likely trigger ~1-2 traps per round, 60-120 damage per round

They do 120 damage, not 100.

Looks like this with the full set

siq
prob gonna get that skin after i get another seasonal
very subtle and nice.

was forgetting armor and shit
point is they rarely trigger more than once a match if you play him every round while the new traps will likely trigger at least once per round if not two to three times

should I get legacy or this shit?
both are cyber punk in my opinion

>silencer on the ar33

And there is no reason to assume they will trigger more than once a match

To make this assumption you would be stating you know for a fact there is a percentage of players who look exclusively for the laser, and not the IED itself. But if I were to tell you it is far more likely the current players both look for the laser and IED on doors - then this would defeat a huge point of yours.

These gadgets are also highly spottable by drones, unlike the Valk and Ela meta that almost requires an IQ and the Echo and Lesion meta that demands an IQ - it is reasonable to assume that removing the laser these days will have no impact due to Twitch and IQ both having a high degree of countering Kapkan.

One thing we know for certain is players do indeed adapt their play style to the operators present in a match. 5 traps means that there is a high likelihood of spotting it during the drone phase. It also means Kapkan has to leave the objective to plan all of his traps, increasing his likelihood of being spotted. Once you know there is a Kapkan on the enemy team, you will search for the IEDs

How do we know players will search for the IEDs? If we know they looked for the lasers in the past, they will look for the IEDs now since there is no laser. It's the same issue Frost has with her traps - once a Frost has been spotted it's virtually impossible to hit people with her traps.

If your argument is in low ELO, shitter games with 5 randos that Kapkan will get more detonations, sure. I would agree with this hypothesis, but frankly there is nothing to suggest Kapkan will be more valuable to a team. Except his 2 speed buff.

>get an ace as a recruit
>still lose match because their entire team has 200 ping

wow so fun

>farmed over 55,000 renown already
I don't even care about the DLC ops. I just want more BO uniforms and alpha packs

Buff the blitz!

hm
good points, i don't have anything

it's for t. hunt memes

>not keeping your enemies in confusion and disarray as they die to something they never hear
that looks like shit

>boasting about his 55k renown
>thinking 55k is enough to roll with the big boys
get the fuck outta here casual

How do I get lots of renown. I only just bought the last base game operator after 2 weeks of playing and I realized this only amounts to 20k plus whatever all my attachments were worth.

hacks

you seem upset

try not to be

youtube.com/watch?v=PexskhfTWH0

If it's casual play it's obviously varied. It's not some magic strain in the water. People get off work and wanna unwind late in the night with some shit matches with the boys. Only kids play during the day. Are you old enough to be here user ?

Fuck you she's cute.