>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon of the North
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches
>pastebin.com/aUkgEegD (embed)

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Check if you can donate any at the hidden teahouse for daily/clan rewards. Otherwise preferably disassemble them. You can also sell them to Tome or donate to Danjo at the Teahouse if you need a bit of extra glory or cash. Later on you'll be keeping them for Soul Matching, but don't worry about that until you get to NG+.

>The blacksmith is expensive, should I be using it?
You don't need to. Throughout WotSamurai and WotStrong you will constantly be finding better gear and builds don't matter so much. Soul Matching is expensive and intended for late game. If you do find a weapon you really like, try reforging it's effects using spirit iron, it's the cheapest and easiest way to improve a weapon.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd (embed)

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk (embed)

Major new shit
>More than 2 item shortcut pages available! Buy them from Tome with patronage points, adjust how many you want in settings
>Abyss mode! How low can you go? Lower go'ers get better shit
>Can now play levels with specified friendos at the Torii gate
>Most weapons now have a strong charge attack and a mobile running/dash attack! Check them out!

previous

Can you beat Hands of the Dragon while being human? I think I have to upgrade my build to psychic machine god with lightspeed reflexes. What do you guys think?

benis

Just hit and run for 15 minutes. Or cave and go critical living weapon like every other shitter.

So let me get this straight. Nobunaga was Yodogimi's uncle?

What Odachi skill set ups are people using? I can't fing something I like.

What's your build? What difficulty are you up to?

yep

high stance light attacks with a heavy attack thrown in for spice

sometimes I like to mix it up with a moonlit snow or two but that's some high end shit

so how long until the next patch im getting ready to make another doble grace build

This is the truth. Ieayasu was the biggest asshole of them all.
>took Fushimi castle for himself as soon as Hideyoshi and Maeda were dead, knowing almost no one else would care to side with Toyotomi after that and no one would care
>Spread false rumors that Ishida denied Kobayakawa's promotion so he could keep him in his pocket, whose betrayal clinched Sekigahara
>after Sanada Maru turns out to be completely impenetrable(and Osaka had provisions to feed everyone a whole other year) he calls for truce
>Says they will fill in the inner moat
>He's so salty about Sanada Maru his men go ahead and fill the outer moat in at the same time
>Gets called out
>says tough shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Winter campaign he sends a message into osaka with the guard captain's son, who happened to be one of Tokugawa's ransom
>Says someone will betray Hideyori and assassinate him if he advances into the battle
>This causes enough hesitation that Hideyori ends up leaving the castle too late to save his side from losing

straight up dirty. He had his eyes on the prize, though.

Playing by the same rules as everyone else would've just perpetuated the endless war

So question because I enjoy this game and the community here has been nothing but stellar but...

Has this game sold well?

Man it must be tough not having google.

Last thing I hear was 1M a long time ago.
Best selling TN game.

whats his second best seller gaimu? doa?

>Abyss Sanada
Just suicide if he summons moth pussy first right?

I agree. He did what he had to do to stabilize the country. Man had his priorities straight. Hideyoshi was just some commoner who made it big, and never thought to do anything besides go to Korea.

will Flaming Dragon drop on any difficulty or should I get to a higher one before I try to farm for it?

elepant noises

I got it on WotSam.
I suppose the drop rate might be higher on higher difficulties but it is not required.

oh musashi boy it gets dark some times in the abyss

NANI

so you get it on THAT floor 108

When did you stop having fun? I'm on Abyss 40 something and it's just not there anymore.

you won that?
can you explain your build?
I'm trying to avoid crit lw.

I did the 20 required for the trophy, then did three more just to try out defiling my own gear and then dropped it.
I never saw the appeals in the Abyss though.

well Koujiro is there to basically be an annoying fly as he did little damage to me once I shoved weaken melee weapons on him

and I just bopped the elephantbird

build is just 7Sussanno 4izanagi heavy armor todo

>I never saw the appeals in the Abyss though.
crazy battles
gold bananas

>crazy
Tedious. My main problem is I want to try out builds but you have to wait for things to drop and they might never come.

Abyss battles themselves plataeu after like 30 so the only things that seem to change is what buffs and debuffs they have

>Abyss battles Plataeu after 30
>Dates, Sanada, Maria and the other DLC bosses don't turn up until then

Attendant armor set looks pretty awesome

It's more like the early/mid 100's. There are some dual boss battles and I feel like the stats of enemies still keeps scaling up around then but I could be imagining it.

It probably evens out then because you've had 70 floors of defiling to get decent gear. You don't get WotN tier gear until 30.

>some one tries a crit LW build on Battle of Strength PVP

>doesnt realize how LW movesets are really really easy to just dodge with low stance

>Every NPC is a golden god who can stay in LW almost indefinitely
>William can stay in for like 20 seconds
Why is gaijin-dono such a little bitch and how does he keep winning

I think some kind of ability to trade LW for a permanent boost to stats or something would revitalize this game for me. As it stands I'm just not skilled enough to use anything but a game-wrecking crit LW build, honestly.
Had a ton of fun up until this point though. Hopefully the second one is just as good if it's coming.

its because William's LW also protects him from damage probably causing strain on the spirit

Post fashion.

Gallantry armor (Mitsunari's set) is the one I go with. Just looks really clean.

Haven't played since release, just bought all DLC and decided to start a new run
just started the first DLC and honestly I'm not impressed at all, every comes close to 1shotting me, everything takes eons to kill, and the only 2 new enemies introduced are both annoying as fuck
should I go through a bit of NG+ first for divine gear or what? This shit is stupid

You do you.
The second and third DLC are much more managable in terms of bosses and new enemies.
That said I quite enjoyed the enemies from the first and find the upcoming ones pretty lame, agree the bosses are bullshit though.

post a better star effect

protip you can't

I haven't fought any bosses yet, all I've found is the one samurai yokai with the wavy wacky inflatable arm tube man neck, and again he's just an annoying as fuck damage sponge that takes 7 years to kill
and the one other new yokai that they just decided to give your first fight with it along with another tube man yay

you first

Oh, and is getting divine items any less cancer than it was before? I remember on release you needed two +1's to make +2. two +2's to make +3, etc. And the levels really only seemed to give you like +3/+4 maximum so you were stuck soul matching the everliving fuck out of everything

damn that's not bad at all

>just beat the game
>just unlocked the dlc
this is not a sign of good times to come

I mean I beat the game way back on release and went about halfway through NG+ before going
>hey I can play the final mission, I bet it'll give a super reward like +10 divine weapons or something
>do the last mission completely underlevelled
>get WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>done with game

Well then you're in for a good time.
The mechanics are the same but it's much easier, the end of WotN has like >+30 divines and etherals drops, way more if you dive deep into the abyss.

play past the first region of way of the strong ya dink

protip you can lock on to the head separately and shoot it

Is there an easy way to beat Sanada with both spirits in the abyss?

If you have beaten Queen's Eyes on WotStrong then you really shouldn't have much of a problem with the first DLC on WotSam

okay now I'm just confused, which tier is way of strong and which is way of samurai
in case you are confused when I initially beat demon king revealed that was on an old character, when I bought the new DLCs I started fresh as an odachi main so I've only beaten queens eyes on regular NG.
I have absolutely no desire to do this because I think the NG+ mode is just pure unfun and I just want to play the dam DLC
but okay
I will
thank you will use. Although I'm not sure how to even fire a rifle/bow/cannon without holding L2 and going into freeaim mode, you can shoot while locked on?

>tfw you suppa/catwalk any necessary planes and clear debuff without fighting even one enemy
>then critLW mash the boss

am i even playing the game...? it's like i'm farming for items so i can make a build that's weaker but more fun. i'm retarded.

Oh OK. I didn't read your post before that one so I didn't know you had started a new save. Sam is NG, Strong is NG+.
But yeah, playing around a bit in WotStrong before you jump into the DLC is completely fine.

I need to get Suppa. Catwalk alone makes me want to tear out my hair when I get debuff planes in the ninja mansion.

well you could just shoot them without the lock on, but the Auto-Track Enemies (ranged weapon) effect combined with speed up is god tier and you should get it regardless.

Is body a meme stat? I'm level 70 and leveled it all the way up to 30 because it seemed kind of necessary because of how quickly I died to everything, but I still die quickly to everything anyway. Is there a way to respec?

Is that a weapon modifier or a skill?
yea I probably should have clarified that I started a new save
and again I really really didn't want to fuck around in NG+ because I honestly hate it but I guess I will anyways

why do you hate ng+
seems pretty irrational to be quite desu

You can buy a Book of Reincarnation. It refunds all of your amrita so you can respec or spend them on whatever.

can't stand the new enemy placements, half the time it's okay and the other half it just throws tengus everywhere and calls it a night

if you're only level 70 you have no reason whatsoever to be worrying about useless stats and respeccing

you've got free reign over your stats until you hit way of the wise at the very least

I'd say body is pretty important for weapons that are very dependent on super armor like Tonfa and Axe. Not to mention it's a damage modifier for half the weapons. IMO having 50 body will save your ass a lot all the way through Way of the Strong. You start getting an elixir from nearly every enemy even without kodama blessing, so it's way better than wasting quick-change scrolls.

Sweet Lincoln's mullet I'm jelly

Is there any purpose to these spells? Most of them seem completely worthless or not worth their capacity at all.

>soul release
>soul purge
>touch-me-not
>kodama transformation
>purging
>flying sword
>ki burst
>mind control

Flying Sword is pretty cool with Extraction Talismans because the blades are unblockable and you just have to be close to them.

holy shit this shit is making cleaning missions too easy it last as much as weakness talisman

normal dmage 3800
debuff 5000
weakness talisman 6100

imagine the possibilities

I heard you can farm bosses to get certain skills for weapons. Is there a chart somewhere to see which boss drops which skill? Are they DLC bosses only?

As far as I know, only Hayabusa drops Izuna Drop for 1kat and the fire ninpo.

Yes, here is the chart
>Jin Hayabusa
>Mission: Master Ninja
>Skills dropped: Izuna Drop (katana grapple alternative), Flame Dragon (ninjitsu skill)

that's it, happy hunting

das gay teacha
oh well, maybe they will add more in the future

>want to beat nioh
>so many other games I want to beat as well
The worst part is that I can't bring myself to play any of the games.

>maye they will add more
don't hold your breath kiddo

Roll a dice and let the universe decide for you.

What set is Willy wearing in the official art?

Youngblood, AKA best set

Guess I'm pushing through Etrian Odyssey 2.
Thanks for the idea of rolling a die.

>if you lock onto an enemy and do a Ki Pulse Flux while holding a direction away from them you get turned around in the direction you were holding
They couldn't even remove it entirely.

Testing

Aesthetic: Armor as dirty and ragged as Wirriam's face

I don't have an image, but I use the attendant's armor set and black fox mask

fuckin casual sundays

What is he wearing in the beginning movie where they are standing on the hill with Hanzo and Okatsu?

>man bun
>not wakijishi

smhing my head

verterans

will we ever get a build calculator?

Probably when it hits PC

>kt game
>support form Pc users

u make me laugh

You've never been happy, don't lie to me.

I wish this glitched as something other than than this. imagine stacked CCD 20%.

>dual boss with onmoraki
wew fuck this shit, good thing i don't care about abyss

Also managed to get these two to drop almost one after another. Pretty fucking stoked. Special effects (critical) would be godlike but I hardly ever see that effect on accessories.

I can't even make that far in the abyss. I can't even handle the planes. Like how the fuck do I fight against 1 huge spider and 3 bigger spiders at the same time?

Same as everything else in wotn - crit lw or minmaxed oneshot builds

Then I guess I'm about done with this game. I've come this far with the same playing style and I don't feel like changing.