Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2616
It's been 10,000 years edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

Who is your 'ace' monster?

>Kaleido chick finally hits the TCG

Xth for Blaster ;(

Is Lunalight Crimson Fox confirmed too?

This guy so far

Wonder what other zombie rituals we'll get outside Spawn and William Birkin

Yeah

CIBR-SP082 Vendread Chimera
DARK/Zombie
Level 5
2300/0
Ritual/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Vendread” Ritual Spell Card.
When a card or effect that would destroy a card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster in your Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is tributed or banished for a Ritual Summon: all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF. You can only use effect effect of “Vendread Chimera” once per turn.

CIBR-SP083 Vendread Strain (unofficial English translation)
DARK/Zombie/Effect
Level 2
500/2000
If this card is sent to the GY: You can reveal 1 “Vendread” card in your hand; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A “Vendread” monster that is Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains the following effect. You can only use each of the previous effects of “Vendread Strain” once per turn.
• After damage calculation, if this card battled with an opponent’s monster: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.

CIBR-SP085 Vendread Reunion (unofficial English tranlation)
Normal trap
Reveal 1 “Vendread” Ritual Monster in your hand. Special Summon any number of your banished “Vendread” with different names, whose Levels equal exactly the Level of the revealed monster, in face-down Defense Position. Tribute all of those face-down Defense Position monsters, also after that, Ritual Summon that Ritual Monster from your hand. You must be able to Ritual Summon to activate and resolve this effect.

Vendread Night
Field Spell
"You can discard a card; add 1 "Vendread" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Vendread Nights" once per turn. When/If a "Vendread" monster you control destroy an opponent's monster by battle, you can banish 1 "Vendread" monster from your Graveyard; that "Vendread" monster can make a second attack in a row on an opponent's monter."

For those who missed it

>still no genghis

Waifu devotion

I want the VJUMP already

I'm in love

Is this a Castlemania reference?

No, its a Spawn reference

I am too

>Leaker says EN-081 is a synchro called Samurai Destroyer
So will it destroy samurais, or will it destroy your opponents when used in Samurais?

anytime now

It negates/banishes defense position monsters and prevents Bushido Counters from being placed

I expected a superheavy samurai

It's a destroyer-class boat that happens to follow bushido.

What even is there to reveal in VJUMP

it will do neither like skull

VRAINS pack.

DINO DNA

Dante the third coming, Apoqlinkphort Towers, Raiden the Exalted Lightsworn, and worst of all, Gladiator Beasts

>not Minerva,the Fallen Twilightsworn

>looked for prices to build a petdeck
>shit like red-eyes and dark magician still cost a lot

Why the fuck shit decks need to be expensive? Only expensive decks should be the meta ones. I'm here just waiting for my Double Helix but I can't build a petdeck to play with friends because for some retarded reason the few ok cards cost more than 10 dollars each.

nostalgia is expensive

Even with LDD Dark Magician is still expensive?

Literally me waiting a price drop for the LEDU Red-Eyes cards, but you can just play without them. Slash isn't THAT good, Gearfried is shit, baby is shit and the new searchable trap is just decent.

just came out and people will rarity whore for jump aim

> corrupted Minerva

You want it. That is why it is expensive. What, do you think it should cost as much as the paper it's printed on or something?

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Vendreads so you don't autolose.

Threadly reminder to awaken the chalices

threadly reminder trip is a naruto fag

Will Trigate Wizard replace Decode Talker in Pendulum Magicians once it's released? And will Akashic Magician replace Proxy Dragon?

he's also a literal fag

No and no.

Naruto is good now go back to your containment board that banned generals
Decode helps protect Time Pendulumgraph
Why would I be a fag when women exist?

Yes and yes.

>tfw seeing the pop-up for your monsters on ygopro2
It tickles the chuuni in me enough to use that sim

why are you all giving different answers?

Those other two are fucking wrong. I'm the right one.

Trigate Guardian Wizard when

>replace
Actually look at Trigate and Decode and compare the markers

>tfw we'll never see the seventh maindeck weathery along with its pattern and Rainbow weathery pattern

How good are Weatheries at getting her out anyways?

Very bad just by the fact Arciel is winmore, by the time you summon her, you probably won already.
If she could be turbo'd out turn 1 (a wasted idea that the sunny guy had going on) then she'd be amazing and weatheries could be a decent petdeck because Arciel's omni-negation is flawless, but since her artwork shows a seventh color, there might be a very very very small chance there will be a final weathery+pattern. Watch it be shit though

Hard to choose one. Probably either Odd-Eyes or Starving Venom

Inferno Reckless Summon tier
Or you use stuff like Valhalla to push them out, since it combos well with Turmer
Valhalla for Turmer, Turmer send Valhalla for the searcher, search a Weathery, search again for the fire on their turn so he can revive himself behind Arciel after you link
It's not all happening in one turn, as you can see

Ojou-sama

>Chimera can also get the smaller Vendread effects so he can end up Negating a destruction and banishing a spell/monster too

Is anybody else disappointed with how this turned out?
>DMGtDK is a beta ABC Dragon Buster
>Amulet Dragon banishes all the spells, gains attack and floats
>this is literally just a beatstick unless you have the perfect Circle and Eternal Soul combo up

It feels like they were actually trying to improve the deck but just ended up dropping the ball again.

why does no one dump rule 34?

>Slayer gets to be pre-prepable with Origins, but only Slayer for some reason
That's already a Strike against poor Chimera

I don't want to get banned so i'd rather post crops

You first

You'll never get my rare ygo lewds, ano-chii

Let's settle this debate once and for all.

Which is the superior mechanic?

Xyz or Link?

Normal

Xyz until the day i see a link-2 that can compete with Castel, Tornado dragon or Utopia the lightning

>thread only alive because the nsfw faggots just post meaningless advice right now
Just let the thread die

These two, or just Lio because Drancia is banned :^(

Fun fact, the yugioh community is the only card game community where homosexuals are actually intolerable. The Pokemon and Weiss fans from my locals are nowhere near this insufferable, however for our yugioh days of the week, we always have to get the store owner to stop some stupid fight or someone from crying . Hell, the other day, this fat tranny apparently lost the store owner's Proxy Dragons which the owner was nice enough to lend him, and suddenly, the tranny doesn't need them anymore.

>Not Michael, the Arch-Twilightsworn

Can you make a good HERO deck nowadays without using Dark Law or any Masked Hero?

Not really. The second best play they have is Mask Change Absolute Zero into Acid, but a full board wipe honestly isn't very good by today's standards.

>nsfw faggots
Who are they?

that nagato loving fag

There aren't nearly enough pantyshots for it to be him posting, try again

B-But empolemew is cool
Who was he referring to?

>zoo was released today one year ago in japan
where does the time go

How expensive is it to be a meta player?

Pretty cheap, like $400 if you're starting from scratch.

>cool
Well now don't go telling lies, user

Very expensive. Just a playset of Ash Blossom is 150 dollars. Every competitive deck needs that.

Just build your petdeck and play with friends.

Significantly cheaper than it used to be and compared to other card games. The literal only money card in the format is Ash Blossom. Everything else is $20 or less. You can build virtually any petdeck, staples and extra included, for under $50.
>but that's a lot
Remember when Tour Guides were $180 each?
Or Dracossacks were $200?
Rabbits were $150 on release.
Nekroz of Brionak was $120.
I can keep going on.

>Or Dracossacks were $200?
I became the richest kid in the block when i pulled a single cock sack of a pack, fun times.

What do I need to pull from the sneak peek next week to trade for Ash Blossom? assuming people overhype the cards like they usually do.

Probably a double helix

helix or struggling battle
protip anime autists often dont know card values so you could probably get rid of the shitty rokket secrets for a lot more than they're worth to one of them if youre unlucky enough to pull them

Emp just waifuposts daily, I'm the one who actually offers people advice on decks. However, I haven't even done so much lately, since no one's posted about decks I know, also because I've been playing less and less IRL. Honestly gonna try Standard for a while since YGO has just reverted back to older decks and nothing that's come out recently/is coming soon looks good enough to be meta/looks fun.

I hope I can get an Ash Blossom for Double Helix
>or struggling battle
This one for sure can get me an Ash Blossom if the guy has a big enough trade binder
>if youre unlucky enough to pull them
What are the chances of rokkets going up in value later on though ala Spyrals after Helix reveal? I have a hunch they're going up after EXFO

i cant see rokkets ever being good due to being gimmicky anime trash, get rid of them for as much as you can if you pull them. they'll be like $2 in a month's time, buy them then if you want to invest in them

>they'll be like $2 in a month's time, buy them then if you want to invest in them
thanks user, will do!

You never know, Rokkets might be good in the future if they get more support, which they will because they are the main rival archetype. People thought Performapal and Magician were trash when they first came out and now they had to ban the fuck out of one of them and the other is now becoming tier 1.

I post advice all the time

>tfw Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries is selling out and spiking in price due to the Ultra Rare Double Helix leak but you got your playset in anticipation of the leak

>People thought Performapal and Magician were trash when they first came out
I don't remember it taking long for wisdom eye and call to show themselves.

Rokket structure deck in the future like how we got Pendulum Domination for D/D/D? Granted that will likely take a long time.

>Got the Tins edition for 8 a piece
>They're at 14+ and climbing
Maybe should've bought an extra set to trade but w/e

>Wisdom-Eye was released 1 year after Magicians were introduced
>Pendulum Call was released 1.5 years after Magicians were introduced
>PePe only began becoming meta 1 year after ARC-V began
>It's only been 1 set and 3 months since rokkets were introduced

Best GRWC targets?

abc, dark law, opabina, double helix

Guess I'm not paying enough attention.