/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

SHADO
VASU

Post your Meme Decks /svg/

What does this have to do with Shadowverse?

Dragon is cancer and all dragon players deserve to be erased

Bluest water

Get a load of this swordfag

>I can't beat PDK! PDK deck is too stro-
What did they mean by this?

>people cry about one of the most balanced legendaries in the game for almost a year now
Fuck off retards, sibyl is not getting nerfed because you are stuck in c2.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU
God, I wish that were me.

not worth a reply

>Also dragon aleays had high winrate and playrate since ttog
So, recently? Anyway, TToG the expansion with LB, Zell and Ouro, of course it's playrate would raise. Everybody wanted to shit on Shadowniggers and try out new shit.

>Euryale's effect on Trail of the gorgan doesn't match the effect of the actual card.

NICE GAME CYGAMES

I lost a game as aggro blood because I thought the card gave ambush.

kys Elana shitter

>No argument for the nerfs of Sibyl because official stats showed that dragon has 50% winrate, which is the most balanced you can get
>Deflect the argument "m-muh tournament"

Should we nerf Atomy too since it won a championship?

Any advice on my storm haven deck?
I put the star torrent for quickblader, fire lizard, the milf dragoon and fairies and works great.
Also I was thinking on changing snow white for 2 mainyu.

>everyone netdecks tournament winning decks
>B-but tournaments don't matter now that dragon has 100‰ participation.

>There are people that are still -this- butthurt about Elana

>disco dragoon
>meme
Get on my level kid

>>everyone netdecks tournament winning decks
What, that's the other way around. Tournament niggers are all ladder netdeckers.

this fucking game

I see you're very new to this thread and game.

All tournament dragon decks are PDK decks. PDK is the problem, Sibyl is not. Sibyl make dragon a balanced class with 50% winrate according to official stat.

Aggro shitters will never not be butthurt about anything that doesn't just die in 4 turns.

Sibyl is the cancer that enables PDK and dragon

So, shutdown every craft?

No, only Dragon cancer.

Dragoncucks need to off themselves along with their do everything whore

Oh boy another 5 consecutive blanket posts defending sibyl with the same copy-pasted because someone mentioned it

Dragonniggers are so autistic and defensive holy shit

What cards have you guys starred this expansion?

I get that Sibyl enables a lot of things and you ungashitter seems to hate the heal since day 1, but you conveniently ignored that it only brought dragon to 50% winrate. Instead of nerfing PDK to bring dragon back to balanced state, you want to nerf Sibyl so that dragon is unplayable again. Don't give me "I am not saying they should destroy Sibyl with nerf, some nerfed cards are still playable" argument. With Sibyl dragon is at 50% winrate, with nerf it definitely will drop a lot more even if she is still in the deck.

Does Jormungand stack with Bloody Mary?

Oh wow, another shitpost against sibyl with the same copy-pasted garbage that people have been repeating for over a year now

Juliet, round table and Staircase. I don't have PDK or Atomy.

>no u!
Dragonniggers as mature as ever

A lot of things enable the other crafts, the solution seems pretty clear to me. Reset SV. Or of course, you can just stop and git gud instead.

I start to think that those who want Sibyl nerfs are unga shitters. All their followers are fire and forget storm followers, so they never feel that PDK is a problem. They have no brain cells to understand that it is the real overstated cards. All they hate is healing and wards.

It feels so good to remove aggro spastics.

is this one of you

Interesting. I wonder what made them change the ability. Might've seen play for resetting Spawn.

>blood moon
>aggro

Sibyl hasn't existed for "over a year now"
It's barely existed for half a year

I doubt you've even been playing for that long

Ever since ToG, I've always thought that Sybil would be fine if her heal was 2 instead of 3. That's all. Knowing Cygames though, they kinda go overboard with nerfs

no

I played 24 games today. Guess how many games were against a storm or burn deck that did not hit anything but face.

Yes

can't say i've played storm haven this expansion but 3x mainyu, scripture over boots

>Look ma, I put so many stats on the board that only a themis/revelation can do anything about it!

>lol just win against a deck that literally does everything, like git gud bro
Even pre nerf hectae and spawn didn't have that much removal, heals and storm damage all backed up by ramp.

Literally just have to mention Sibyl and dragonniggers will go into full damage control deflection and copypasta spam mode

What a mature playerbase

If they nerf PDK, this game has no future. We won't be able to get any expansion anymore because it will be impossible to print new cards.

it's three cost or less so it would probably have been played in aggro.

>carabosse in a control deck

Blood does everything. Rune does everything. Are you drunk?

MUM GET ME POLAROID

Show me a blood or rune deck that ramps to double your PP

>literally just have to whine to get a reaction
First day on Veeky Forums?

should i disenchant legendaries like eidolon of silence and loki
ive got 3 fucking lokis

It's a satabosse OTK deck

Neutral spawn didn't have heals ar much board clear. That's why burn rune was one of the decks that had a chance.

Need a concede

how is this a meme
you can climb with this

Let's compare

>Ceres 1/4
>Lilac 1/4
>PDK 1/5

>Feena 4/5
>Helblindi 5/5
>Ancient Lion 4/5
>Sibyl 4/5

There is no 3PP card that has 5 hp other than PDK, it is an outliner. Sibyl's stats are what a decent 5 drop should have. Healing is seriously not as big of a deal as you think. Ramping is its biggest advantage, but again it is not that bad because they need to wait for turn 5 before they can ramp with Sibyl.

Let's look at the things rationally. Nerfing PDK will fix the problem. Nerfing Sibyl will just make the whole dragoncraft fall apart as many user have pointed out. I don't even play dragon, I play forest mainly. I just can't stand these fucking stupid claim that HURRR SIBYL IS THE PROBLEM that brainless ungas are trying to push.

Pre-nerf neutral blood is an aggro control combo deck. You have clearly never experienced the terror that is a tier-0 format. PDK needs a nerf pronto but this is nowhere near the cancer that is pre-nerf neutral blood. In fact, Cygames even had to mention that they're nerfing at least 7 cards, including legendaries to sate the masses and stop them from permanently leaving the game, back in mid-July.

Sibyl is the problem though you brainless retard

I'd like to see you try that out in a meta where PDK exists

ceres is 4pp

Show me a craft that instantly goes vengeance and rape your ass, block your path, heal and remove on turn 5/6? Show me a craft that, in short, can refil hand and fuck your board and burn your face with highclass 1pp spells etc etc etc etc (...) etc?

How can you come to such conclusion? So you think that if they nerf Sibyl the game will have a bright future ahead?

Thanks!

We heard you the first time jesus christ

>Sibyl is the problem
>when people repeatedly pointed out that it is not a problem
>even official statistic that Sibyl is not a problem

NO
SIBYL IS THE PROBLEM
THE EARTH IS FLAT
VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM

Nerfing Sybil is unfair given the other crafts, so it would damage the game's balance rather than fix it.

Don't pull the newfag card on me dragoncuck, I've been playing since ore steam release.
Spawn was worse, true, but it didn't do EVERYTHING like dragon does. It killed you on turn 5 and got it over with. Once dragon reached 10pp on turn 5, you've basically lost already too, they just drag it longer.

>Pre-nerf abyss blood isn't do everything
Off yourself right now, leukemiacuck.

you're not fooling me, rampcuck

Hahahaha, enjoy your Sibyl nerf this month, Fortenigger

Literally dragon but without the need to kill themselves

>we heard you
>but we are going to say what we believe in anyway

The absolute state of brainless ungas.

YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO BITCH ABOUT OTHER CRAFTS

STOP LOOKING AT DRAGON CARDS STOP IT

Dragon has ramp, just make all their cards cost +1

Remove sibyl and see how you do then, Dragoncuck.

>Healing is seriously not as big of a deal as you think
It's a pretty big deal, since it's end of turn healing instead of start of turn
Makes Sibyl into a ward since it heals every turn she's alive, alongside the good stats for her cost, healing and ramp

That is the Overflow mechanic, you stupid fucker. What about that Vengeful 3pp 4/4 Blood guy? You fucked in the head.

This is the dragon playerbase, everyone.

So you're admitting to literal spamming?

not an argument

>Have 9 wards in deck
>Draw zero of them
>He misses lethal twice but eventually gets me
Haha damn I really got outplayed by this aggro player

It didn't do anything but play fillowers and go face. Yes, one of the followers happened to be an untiuchable 16 damage machine, but it didn't do everythig, because it didn't need to.

All that happens on the same turn, sweet.

>It doesn't do everything
Dragontards had to at least play turn 2 oracle
>Flood board
Goblin-Tove-Leader-Alice = you're dead
>Combo
T6 Abyss T7 Emeralda/Alucard OTK
>Control
BKB/Sabreur/Emeralda says hi, or you can hold back Tove and remove something with Tove+Goblin/Merman.
>Heal
Sabreur again, even Alucard isn't out of the option.
>Draw
Pure/Hybrid Phantom Cat Blood.

Might as well say that Cinderella is a 3PP 4/4 that requires nothing to hit the board and no restriction on attack. Sibyl also only heal when overflow is active and only give an empty PP orb after turn 5.

Why is Dragon so uppity? Shadow and Blood players have taken so many nerfs in the past and most of the time they just shrug and adjust their decks.

Because dragon players have always been literal children that flock to it because they love having a handicap over their opponent

>drop Feena
>drop anything
Everything is a ward in this fucking game, unless you're a super Aggro cheater. It's not possible to work around this argument.

>they need to "wait" until turn 5 as serious downside
Is it pre ttog again?

Unnerf Spawn, Tove, Baphomet

>we heard you
>but we are going to call you dragoncuck
>and we are going to spam nerf Sibyl anyway

You guys literally has no argument to nerf Sibyl. You can't even refute a simple one because it is literally not the problem.

During a PDK dump, unironically yes it happens at at even greater rate than blood is capable of

Because they wanted to keep lowprofile while shitting up the thread? Are you new? They're doing this again, actually. Are you blind?