pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Sacked thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KZ doesn't have a unique slot ingame
Can't you just make one

Aaaaaaaah,

It has to be possible to code a model importer for Warhammer, maybe by modifying the Atilla importer. Anyone know a forum that wouldn't ban you for talking about it?

>code/modify a model importer to accommodate the new animation files
>import fully compatible custom models into Warhammer
>put them in a pack file and run the game, playing with said models
This is possible.

first for Rat master race

Based history slave making threads for Fantasybros to talk in.

What would you like to see in the first balance patch?

For starters, Skaven AI needs to stop fielding so much trash infantry. Or buff them. Skaven are a joke in campaign.

And nerf the living fuck out of Helves, especially Lothern Sea Guard. My god. They shit on everything.

I would have to modify the startpos.esf which would kill modding.
Just wait for crynsos to work on his faction unocker+

definitely

GW personally hired NSA and Russian hackers to encrypt models and animations in Warhammer to protect their IP.

Fix sea autoresolve. It wasnt really a problem in TWW1 since there was no water.
It is now when a half stack of elves obliterates my full stack on rats cause autoresolve heavily favors non skaven.

tfw no qt dreadlord gf

ROLL YA wonderful people!

what

iktf

rollan dooran

if i'm getting anything that isn't elves i'm not playing

Beastmen can't come soon enough.

>it's a "Enemy and friendly reinforcements still spawn in the most dipshit of places despite being behind you" episode.

You've had how many games to figure this out CA.

Look dude, if you've no idea how to do it yourself and it hasn't been done already in 1.5 years, you talking about it on some forum probably isn't going to get it done.

Just fly to GB and suck off a member of the dev team real good so he'll give you their source code.

fucking saurusniggers

What should I be using for ranged units later in the game as skaven because slave slingers and night runners really aren't cutting it.

Globadiers.

LOVE ETERNAL!

The answer is obvious from your image

Replace with artillery.

how about elf-fucking then?

tfw no actual modders care to mod Total War

HEY ASSHOLES, GUESS WHO'S BACK?

I'm on turn like 250, just kill me now lads

I hope they move malagor to lustria or the Southlands.

fuck you

Become an actual modder then, so you can realize all the steps CA has taken to make what you're asking as difficult as possible.

Slingers are shite. Use plagueclaw and globadiers. Poison globes have great anti large, and do well against everything else.

What should I do? Tyrion can't use a mount but has it ticked in multiplayer. Not sure what I can do at that point.

mortal empires never

>play Souther Sentinels
>eradicate Clan Pestilens and Clan Spittle
>10 turns later, Itza decleares war on Hexoatl
>Mazdamundi vs Lord Kroak
whom do I side with? Or should I ignore them both and take care of the Loremasters?

Take me with you user.

If you can't reload to before you spent the point on Mithrandir you're fucked.

Kroak isn't leading itza as of right now, so you better side with Mazda

an interesting idea but it'd take 2-10 years for me to get to that point which means no one would care because bannerlord is out

poison gutter runners

didn't mean to spoiler the kroxigor

Man Kroxigors are really shit against Lords since the fucking AI only fights them one at a time. I had one group almost rout from Morathi of all people.

>because bannerlord is out
>2-10 years

Haha good joke.
More like 20-100

>kill myself
>mortal empires is announced a day later

No, thank you.

ugh. I'm really trying to make witch elves work because they're such an interesting unit lore-wise, but it just won't happen.

No armor, and dodge is trash so they can't actually charge ranged units down and, again, no armor, so they suffer heavily in prolonged melee combat.

They can't be involved in sniping ranged units because they're not fast or durable enough (cavalry are better) and they're too squishy to survive in melee (corsairs are better)

I just cannot find a use for this unit.

Are high mages even worth using? They're spells seem pretty shit especially considering how slow that pheonix spell is. And how are lothern sea guard? I'd use them but they have less range than regular archers and fewer models than regular spearmen making them seem like a liability.

but his will is.
How can I justify siding with the City of the Sun, against the First City?
A mere Saurus can't make that decision. Also the rite of Awakening isn't accessible for unlocked factions yet, or I'd have Lord Hua Hua lead the Beta uprising

The only way Bannerlord is coming out is if you kill Erdogan.

What's taking them so long anyway? They game literally just looks like a modded Warband.

poor management
it is a lot more than "modded warband" on all accounts. though

thats the spirit, queek

High mages are just for eye candy.

VH is too hard hard is to easy fuck me

wat's hard about it

Having ranged units that can withstand a cavalry charge is invaluable. It's the literal only reason I prefer shades to shielded Darkshards against non Helf armies.

This needs contemplation, Saurus-style. Bloody your blades on the Loremasters and the Great Plan will pull through in time.

The anti-flyer spell is really good, but the only faction with any flyers of value are helves

Cant deal with public order penalties makes the game feel annoying

please fuck off

so is this the altar of ultimate darkness

Yup. Archaon walked up to that puppy and got zapped with the blessing of all four chaos gods.

not very ultimately dark... wtf

In the campaign I just finished, Teclis managed to appear out of nowhere with an army mostly comprised of dragons and phoenixes like 6 times.

It's fucking horrifying. I learnt the value of spearmen.

Eh.

>soul quench
too hard to aim to be useful
>hand of glory
only useful on a couple of niche units
>apotheosis
good spell
>tempest
spell best used against fliers which is ironic considering helfs are the only faction as of right now that spams fliers
>fiery convocation
best spell in the lore, fantastic damage dealer
>shield of saphery
one of the better passives in the game right now actually, can be good over a long battle with constant apotheosis casts

If the next history total war game is some stupid Irish bullshit I am going to kill EVERY SINGLE IRISH PERSON

I dunno user, at least one of those paddies is a tough famous MMA fighter.

So are Dark Riders awful or is it just me

Like they're total crap, pistoliers do better in melee

Rate my mighty Dashing Army.

>embed embed embed
History and fantasy in harmony?
btw can't wait to WAAGHHH Ulthuan gits

Use the ones with crossbows. They're great for harassing enemies, since the AI is stupid sometmes that they dont realize they're being shot at and would just stand there looking at your riders.

>2-10 years
you forgot a zero

looking forward to expand anywhere built-in with climates

fuck off, history isn't allowed in here anymore

Bretonnia/10

TIME FOR GROODGE SETTLING

Looks pretty shit honestly, no reason to have reavers or a princess

you best not fuck with Jurassic park

This whole fantasy vs history meme is so stale man. Feels tiresome. I love me some elves, dragons, and orcs. I also love some late antiquity spear lines barely holding off Hunnic hordes. Peace and love.... And TOTAL WAR m80

That's fine, as long as you agree that fantasy is better and that Total War should have been fantasy from the beginning

Death runners or censer bearers?

> I actually agree.
fugg Heh heh

Why does the stegadon's gun get worse when it turns ancient?

Oh, so you're not a histfag at all

you're always welcome here user

>that second ai army
>doomwheels practically unkillable
>doomwheels winning in melee vs anti-large infantry
>doomwheels beating fucking cavalry in prolonged melee
>rat suicide bomb army ability
>whatever stacking bullshit skrolk brings
At a certain point you are no longer playing total war

ALLLLAHUUU RAT-BARRRRRR

Okay, just noticed that despite losing 15 range and 3 ammo the sea guard lose 1 basic missile damage for an additional point in armor piercing giving them 4 AP and 17 base and they reload .2 seconds faster. Seems like they are objectively better than base archers. Where the points go vs spearmen in damage is nice too but the loss of health and models seems risky to replace the spearline with them

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn726f9QEP4

ASININE MORTAL-THING

My god it feels good to have archers after several campaigns of lizards

Seaguard have higher melee defense.

Have we figured out what blessed spawning bonuses actually are. I just lucked out on a blessed temple guard spawning in the first 20 turns, and I would like to know what im getting other than a free unit.

>At a certain point you are no longer playing total war
Fuck off historycuck

they generally have higher stats or a special ability. Blessed Spawn Saurus Warriors have Perfect Vigor, for example

I see this guy has learned diplomacy from Khorne instead of Tzeentch.

Its nice to see Total War where diplomacy and trade is actually pretty working and profitable.
Seriously - they need fantasy to make it working.