Previous thread: →

Watch out: CS3 Spoilers in the thread.

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending:
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gISBdZvOIM
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/0/00/Pip_SP_Intro_2.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for semen demon

If Musse really doesn't have bad intentions, why doesn't she just tell Rean what she knows?

Maybe she's bound by some promise? Maybe a fortune teller isn't allowed to change the course of history. Maybe she has good intentions which in long term, have a need to keep others in dark (see Osborne's possible lelouch keikaku)

I forgot to change the previous thread link, oops

Not him, and no comment on SSS, but Sky's group did have Kevin and Renne, so Sky's group being able to beat three enforcers at once is believable to me.

Seer code or some bullshit.
>forgetting Big Rich

>Richard canonically loses to Anelace

I still don't know how to feel about this.

He was holding back and hating himself. I mean Julia beat Mueller too, which is kind of a bullshit

So which Discord shitter was ruining the previous thread?

Well he's the most OP character in 3rd gameplay wise, but I wasn't sure how much that translated to plot wise, so I didn't mention him. He's strong, but is he enforcer tier?

That does not change the fact that sky characters like Estelle grow very fast in far shorter time. Estelle went from almost getting killed by Walter to being able to fight him a few months later. Kiseki main characters have always progressed in a short time, this aint new at all, class VII at least had a larger time frame and the only characters that got very powerful where characters that always had the potential to become top or very close to top tier.

You

I feel the golden age of Falcom was on PSP. But I know gamers of today couldn't handle that art style.

He was penultimate boss of one game so I guess by the time of 3rd he could be. Well, at least he's stronger than any CS shitter.

Buy their game and give Altina a father figure.

>golden age of Falcom was on PSP.
Wrong PSP shitter. It was on PC.

I can't handle the old battle system. I wish Sora in PC use EVO battle system and old art

I'd rather give Alisa a husband figure

Richard and Cid save the day after Ouroboros stomps Liberl's military and Philip

>Bennet watching Oscar having fun with another woman in Heimdallr
Poor girl.

Can't walk around spamming B to hit shit

WHY THE FUCK

Good point, I forgot about that. Add Richard to the list I guess.

Also the quality of life updates they made for the sora games were so good

>Arts being grouped by offense / buffs/ debuffs
>Map were updated

Evo games were so nice, too bad I sold my vita feelsbadman

>You will never have a bro like Ash

It hurts

Who's the third strongest?

Kurt and Ash have some kind of rad bromances. I love it.

Nobody progresses nearly as fast as Old Class VII did. Did you not see how people reacted in the thread when we first saw them hold off people like Mcburn and Arianrhod? Maybe if Estelle and Joshua show up in Sen 4 and we see that Joshua has somehow surpassed Cassius, then we can accept that this is how power progression works in Trails. But until then, this kind of growth is uncharacteristic and muddles a bunch of established lore. There’s a reason why people have said fuck it when it comes to trying to gauge power levels after this game. Falcom obviously doesn’t seem to care that much about it anymore and will just do whatever is convenient for them.

What are they saying?

Cutscenes.

Threadly reminder that Tokyo Xanadu is Nihon Falcom Corporation's magnum opus with well written characters and expansive worldbuilding rivalling even the Trails series and amazingly fluid gameplay that combines the best of Ys and Zwei.

>Ash: "Let's get the assignment done quickly and then. Bo-chan, you're in for a drink-hit-one night stand right?"
>Kurt: "...Seriously, you..."
>Rean: "Hey, hey. Let's not do that."
>Altina and Juna: ?
>Altina: "Drink-hit-one night stand?"
>Juna: "I have some idea what they mean by drinking. Hit is probably some gaming terms, right? And then one night stand-"
>Musse: "Fufu. You two are so innocent."
>Musse proceeds to explain
>Altina and Juna: !?
>Juna: "Y-you boys are seriously-!"
>Altina: "What irresponsible things to do."
>Kurt and Rean sweatdrops

Yeah and you can buff ATS and stack normal buffs too. But at least in PC I can use cheat engine TO speedhack the battle and exploration for faster gameplay than EVO

There's fast mode now.

Yeah, I miss double buffing all the stats, that shit was fun

Fun fact, iirc Ao evo has Auto battle for NG+ only l0l

Give em both, user.

Juna needs to step her game up or Ash is going to pull Kurt on a trip to the brokeback mountain.

Kurt is a loyal husbando. That won't happen.

How is that armband staying on him?

>more Jusis focus again soon
I like it.

Rufus is so beautiful.

>tfw you'll never give Elliot a nice hug

>Millium sitting next to Jusis
>Jusis is the first one to show his concern for her position with the rest of the Ironbloods
Really gets the ships sailing.

By this scene this ship's already sailed a lot and it will keep sailing till it completely drowns

>Kurt = Bocchan.
>Juna = Shrew Girl
>Altina = Rabbit Girl
>Musse = Egret
>Rean = Schwarzer / Instructor (only once)

Is Ash and Musse in hatesex relationship?

According to my many delinquent manga, he has more professional respect for the two he calls by name

This is the happiest Machias has looked in the entire series

I don't remember Gaius being that happy-go-lucky.

They bantz all the fucking time and Musse seems to enjoy messing with Ash from time to time. Take of it as you will, user.

>I wish I was at dormitory reading books
>This slut just won't stop pulling me around
>My feet hurts
>I am hungry

If they just let him stay in his room and read nothing bad would have happened.

but ash went towards the emperor by himself. The only way to stop him would be to keep an eye on him 24/7, so that he wouldn't be able to smuggle the verne gun or leave the party.

Cold Steel got me interested in the trails series, been playing Tits FC and I was wondering if there was a Mass Effect-like save transfer between FC/SC and 3rd.

You going to present evidence to back up that claim?

With Rean busy with his daughter and Kurt with Juna basically always together all the time, Ash needs someone to chill with.

evidence? We literally see him taking the verne gun while everyone else is distracted after the zoro fight, and him slipping out of the dance party and walking towards the emperor's room, even being caught by a servant. He next shows up entering the emperor's room wearing the servants' clothes.

I suppose he would have been stopped had they searched him for the gun, but the whole point of the verne gun was that it was normally undetectable.

I just want to hug Altina and kiss her on the forehead.

Why live.

We know, Rean.

That's not the issue though. It's the 'by himself'. You need to show there was no element of mind control when we know he's been affected since childhood and that this was part of their plan.

>Juna: "I have some idea what they mean by drinking. Hit is probably some gaming terms, right? And then one night stand-"
Brainless Bimbo

Altina is a good girl.

>not posting the next page

Yeah you get a bunch of dialogue changes and extra items depending on how well you did

He was very much in control when slipping out of the party (even calling kurt by his nickname in his head), and to me it looks like he did want to confront osbourne and the emperor about hamel, but when eugent seemed to calm him down the mind control made him actually pull the trigger. Of course, you could argue that there was some element of subtle suggestion driving him to do these things but it could have happened at any time for the plan to suceed. Even Osbourne seems to think that things were not exactly as scripted (but workable anyway).

See for yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gISBdZvOIM

Ash's scenes are at 12:30 and 27:00 in.

Thanks, I'll keep doing everything then, no matter how tedious it get..

Question: how important in the stuff in Ao no Kiseki and the sequel? And is there any info on those games ever getting an english localization?

If you really want to know what the fuck is happening in Crossbell during CS2 like the Azure Tree and the Trade Conference, as well as some of the stuff that Sara and Toval are talking about, it's all covered in Ao. As for localization, don't get your hopes up, especially after Akiba's Flop

I'm not really sure why you think he can only be influenced if it's really obvious. It should be completely undetectable around other people because otherwise that would have been a giveaway. And it's not an argument of suggestion, he says as much himself. The bigger issue is that the attempt had to happen then for the plan to continue, and if they're waiting for some kid to decide on his own to do something extreme there'd be no way to plan around that. There's also the matter of Osborne conveniently being in the room to detain him, either by force or simply to cover up the fact that the curse they implanted knocked him out afterward, since that would have sabotaged the plan too. I don't think the idea that this was something he came up with on his own works with the way events played out.

Why is the nu-Class VII have such better dynamics with each other compared to the old Class VII?

I'm pretty sad that they're pretty much going to be no more at the start of Sen IV.

Well that was needed was for ash to be near osbourne and the emperor without anyone else nearby, and that can be arranged fairly easily (a party, a visit to the school, being decorated for services done, etc.). Especially since Osbourne is arranging this and he can control who the emperor is with at any time.

If it hadn't happened now, they wouldn't have to wait years for another chance. I wouldn't be surprised Osbourne's visit to thors students was also to check up on ash's condition too.

Bottom line is that he had to be controlled by force to do the deed though.

oh, I see.

and what is this about Akiba's Flop? a game port that failed to sell?

xseed spent a boat load on the games voice acting or something

maybe i'm thinking of a different game

but they don't. At least until they get into an RC toy car race between each other.

Yes, I agree with that. It's pretty clear he's not really in control once he gets in the room, but before that it's ambiguous. I think that, regardless of the level of direct control, the situation was created specifically for that to happen. They used the curse to force him into the position they wanted at the right time.

Anyone got a nice image of Arc-En-Ciel logo in ZnK?

There's a translation for the main story already.

Kurt is probably going to stick around with his crush and her little sister. Can't say any about Musse, since she clearly has her own agenda and Ash, who probably don't even notice what the fuck happened while he was in coma.

We didn't get Crossbell back!

It's a sequel of Akiba's Trip but plays more like Tales. Xseed apparently spent a lot of money (it's their biggest dub ever) on that game because Akiba sold well and they got cocky. But it failed horribly because it has nothing that made Akiba or Tales games good.

Probably the worst business decision for xshit in recent years.

Blame Tom. He hates Kiseki and was the one who pushed for Akiba's Flop to get an expensive localization.

well thats unfortunate. i hope it really doesn't ruin the chances for the actual good games to be ported/translated.

is it toms fault we're never getting Crossbell games

forfuck sake TOM

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/0/00/Pip_SP_Intro_2.ogg

Arteria when?

Will never not be mad at Acquire for creating that thrash.

How did Xseed even think it was remotely fun and worth localising anyways?

He thinks White Witch is the only good LoH game

i'm triggered

Look at what they localize now that's not falcom

tittie games......

Any webm of that scene?

>It's a sequel of Akiba's Trip
It's spin-off, not sequel.
Don't equate Akiba's Trip with that boring trash.

TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOM

>Rean couldn't even land a hit against Sara in Sen II
>Beats Wallace in III

It took them two years and someone getting a stigma just to even stand a chance against those two who weren't even using the combat link plot device themselves up. Laura's growth in particular is believable considering that she spent a significant amount of time in those two years getting trained by the guy was able to fend off McBurn one on one.

Compare this to Sky where in the course of a few months the cast went from almost dying to BB and Walter in particular to being able to fend them off like nothing. Even in CS2, when Old 7 was introduced to enforcer level threats the best they were able to do was give them a hearty chuckle before reinforcements showed up to save the day.

It's only ok when sky does power spikes, it's mildly ok when crossbell does em

however when Sen does it, it's a big no no no no no no

Power level autism in Kiseki is the worst kind of Kiseki autism.

play order autism is worse imo

>couldn't even land a hit.
You make it sound as if Sara wasn't utterly exhausted after beating Rean and pointed out Rean was still holding back and would have defeated her if he had used ogre.

Angelica and Aurelia not in prologue version of Juno

Angelica went to dig up Crow's grave because she met Siegfried in Juno

Aurelia beat Arianrhod at Juno

This is totally going to be demiurge shenanigans

She even said that he was starting to keep up after a while without mixed mode.

Shut up, people aren't allowed to progress their combat skills in the story.