pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

1st for gunlines

Where dem corrupted gals at?

Amazons are for getting SKINKED

kek

xth for big fat elf tats

Landmarks are sex

How do we unfuck warhammer?

This series peaked with EB.

Even if they would add Amazons, how would CA differentiate them from Wood Elves? There is barely any lore on them anyway.

>how would CA differentiate them from Wood Elves?
By making them thicker than WElves and having bigger tits.

rollo

>it's a skaven ambush episode

Mortal empires and daemons, tomb kings, ogres and chorfs asap.

Give me something fun

not sure what you mean with the wood elves, but there's enough lore written in the rulebooks to flesh out some units even though the tabletop units don't exist

Rolling for someone after my Mummy campaign is done.

Ah fuck, I can't wait for Warplock Jezzails, Rattling Gunners and Poisoned Wind Mortars.
Skaven are fun as fuck already but that would make 'em literally the best faction!

Next historical total wars are going to be fucking Ireland, Alexander and China
hilarious

>TWW3 not released until 2019

Good luck with that I guess

meh

When is the blood pack happening?

>total war: lord of the rings

>Ireland
nani
>Alexander
this could be good
>China
ashigaru spam 2.0

I'm talking about the the fact that the entire schtick of the Amazons is that their existence is shrouded in mystery and myth. How do you make a faction out of that? At least with other less popular factions like Nippon, CA can just import units from Shogun 2 and call it a day.

Total War: Glee

You should be afeared.

now

>potato mechanics
no thanks

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

The total war saga page had a background that's pretty much certain to be the east coast of Ireland
Probably some kind of Viking style thing

First one took a month to come out, so probably the end of October along with mortal empires (or beta access to see how much it destroys framerate)

How the fuck am I supposed to afford more than one army in TWW2?

Make them out of affordable units rather than 19 dragons or whatever, and build a lot of money making buildings.

But tomb kangs aren't out yet, how r u playing as mummies?

>We by the powers above are given a army painter - lord creator - banner designer - rogue army simulator - faction maker tool as a glorious FLC

WHAT ABOMINABLE FACTION DOES ONE CREATE?
WHAT OF YOUR LORD?
WHERE DO YOU CHOOSE TO START?

>Dumb fucking frog declares war on me before for no reason

The battles. They are horrible. It's not enough that you stare at the campaign map for most of the playthrough but when you actually have to fight a battle it's over in less than 3 minutes most of the time. The battles are just a big mess of static. No battle lines, units just doing what they want, just blobs clashing against other blobs. Not even the blood (if you paid for it) looks good. There is no actual tactics involved in these battles, it's all about rushing to your opponent first and spamming big units, literally selecting all of your units and right clicking on the enemy is enough to win, just form a giant blob and send it to the enemy. There aren't even formations anymore. The battles are just so short and unsatisfying. Sieges are pretty bad too, most of the time you don't even fight in the settlement, but outside of it, so, basically just a regular battle and they always play on the same map. When you actually fight at a city with walls (you can't even build special defenses or anything at the actual settlement) the towers immediately start shitting on you, and you basically have to rush the only wall available to you (they literally put 1 wall in front of you) and just capture that single wall, you can't even walk around the rest of the city, it's just a background lol. Sieges weren't perfect in the previous games, but at least you could fight around the whole city and think of plans of how to get past the defenses, looking for weak spots and so on. The DLC practices are what tops it all. Warhammer 2 released with 4 PLAYABLE FACTIONS. What?! This game costs 60€! And it looks and plays the same way as Warhammer 1. Oh, you also have to pay for the blood lol. I don't know how people can keep defending this game. Oh right, because WARHAMMER WARGHH XDD

In all honesty, late game High Elf armies should ditch bolt throwers. Their damage isn't bad, but vs Chaos and the Skaven you can't afford to play an artillery duel, so your own artillery isn't going to get much value. Better to just get more cav/fliers to neutralizes enemy arty

>Kvik

Cute

>build a lot of money making buildings.
You mean those things that give 80 gold per turn?

Dwemer didn't have grey skin wtf is this shit?

>how do you make a faction out of that

You straight up invent a faction cause you want to make a bunch of money

What is the point of light armor archers for Helves compared to normal ones ?

>slightly more expensive
>less MD and armor
>same range and same ammo

Explain me pls

BLUE
TREE

>no reason
>implying being an Elf isnt reason enough

Is Khemri the only obviously-going-to-be-a-faction settlement? It has 10 slots and becomes "occupied khemri" when captured, is that I'm referring to.

And you know that how, you fucking cis-gendered white nord?

Khemri is Tomb Kangz.

Itza has 10 slots and is famous for Lord Kroak

Who are you playing as? Delves have a money building that gives 150 gold and another that gives a percentage from slave income.

Total war access

In case of chaos- yes, but boltthrowers are great against skaven for shooting into the blobs of stormvermin lategame. I got fucked by bombs and menace from below. I formed my normal battleline in the first seconds of the fight, the lines managed to connect properly, but then my line got fucking deleted by this bullsit.

Agent spam wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. Type in Total War agent spam in google and see what game comes up the most if you really want proof. And why wouldn't you spam them in the new games? They basically do everything for you.

My obese friend here told me

>no blood and gore

What's taking them so long?

He's gray though?

>Гoлoвoгpыз
Not bad.

Separate graphics settings when

I could stand the campaign lookin worse than battles if it meant faster load times

They don't know what to do with all the money they already siphoned out of Warhammer fanboys, you have to give them a bit more time man relax

For reference, how long after the WH1 release was grim and grave? I want to get a fleshed out roster for someone before I start another game

Don't label me shitlord

As skaven you rely more on natural resources boosted by the +60% provincial cap building than anything else for money and early on your secondary armies should have a lot of slaves.

Autism speaks.

Dwemer are litteraly the worst elves anyway.

Not blue-grey, more corpulent rotting flesh grey

The whole of Nehekhara is packed with more settlements than it should have so it's clear they're going to shove a bunch of KANGZ in there

But Khemri is the Altdorf of Nehekhara so clearly that one will be where you start as Settra and beat the shit out of everyone trying to steal your rightful clay and treasure

>post yfw the warhammer fanboys is what feeds CA's shitty DLC practices

Igdood where are you

Did you not play rome 2 and Atilla?

What the fuck is this blue shit

Rome 2 tested the waters and then it became standard practice.

I know about kangz, I was wondering if there were any others like, apparently, Itza. Since they're obvious indicators of new factions/lords.

>When the spearmanii meme comes to life right before your eyes

Kislev becomes Occupied Kislev.

It was warhammer fanboys then too, I remember you faggots posting your modded med 2 playthroughs

some aurashit, even their card has a different sort of emblem.
Whats the blue icon in their traits?

>its another BTFO historyfag epsiode

Summoned units

>2019
there wasn't even a year between 1 and 2

>paid factions are good as long as it sticks it to the man!
come on dude, this hurts everyone.

I know user.

The good thing is if you haven't played over 2 hours you can still get a refund for this piece of shit

>paid factions
>it's another "MUH CUT CONTENT" episode

>historyfags start the horrible dlc policy
>shit on fantasyfags for continuing the policy

Smg

units degrading, haven't you played TWW1?

Shogun 2 had blood pack.

This

Historyfags started it

Warhammer fans brought it to a whole new level. You are basically paying an AAA price for a DLC. Yes, Warhammer 2 should have been a DLC at best.

Why the fuck would they degreade?

ok? history games were cut up and so are the fantasy games. i don't get your current mentality where you have to be on one side or the other.

>Smg
Submachine gun?

because they're summoned, thank the multiplayer fags for that

People were abusing summonable units in MP to the point where CA nerfed them.

>reposts the irrelevant metacritic garbage from last thread
Imagine being this autistic

>crying about video games

grow up manchild

Just use archers against skaven next time. AI is too incompetent to rush them.

>history games were cut up and so are the fantasy games
Is this the meme that people think they would get everything that eventually ended up as FLC and DLC if DLC didn't exist

But this is not a MP ability, why are you blaming MP instead of CA for being too lazy to remove it for specific abilities?

>on a video game board
grow up manchild

Defend Warhammer Total War

I dare you

So overall, who's the worst LL in this one so far?

>history dlc is just reskinned existing units with altered stats and emblems/armor
>warhammer dlc is a whole faction with new models, new leaders with unique gameplay and effects