The economy always recov-

don't listen to the self-interested billionaires who tell you to hold all your assets through the next crash. Fucking sell everything.

It's pretty funny that nobody ever mentions this. Everyone predicted Japan to be the new super power.

>if one countries index did it, so will the whole wooorld!
enough of this meme
do you understand what will happen if your entire portfolio, diversified across the entire world in stocks AND bonds goes to zilch and never recovers?
your cash won't mean shit
your bitcoin wallet won't mean shit
we as a species are DONE

We'd be better off as a species without (((money)))

At the moment it's probably the best time to buy negative index derivatives. All my friends try to start buying stocks like idiots. They buy Tesla, Snapchat, Chinese Internet companies etc. without even having basic knowledge of the stock market. That's a clear sign for me to short that shit.

Don't listen to the billionaires who tell you stocks are the best investment you can make.

Buying stocks means competing for returns at the international level. Do it locally, add value, have low overhead and you're much more likely to succeed. Just start a business.

Even the shittiest businessman can pick up a used standing mower and put a Mexican on it. This destroys stock market returns when you have such a small amount of money to work with.

Warren Buffett always said if he was a small fund he could return 40-50%+ a year. The opportunities for valuable investments are in small businesses. Once your cash stack gets big you're competing with billionaires and banks for mediocre returns.

Don't use the stock market until youre ready to retire. Otherwise you'll just be like every other hardworking wageslave, earning market returns.

Yeah yeah just fucking default and start over again

Why didn't barter societies conquer capitalistic societies then?

Because they compete worse. But nevertheless the final stadium of capitalism is probably communism.

The end of civilization isn't so bad. It's just that barbarism and slavery will be back in style for a millennium or so.

Offer a sheep or goat to her father in exchange for sex with daughter. Old school.

how do we average guys fuck hot girls if we cant pay for it?

In theory communism is great.

In practice not so much.

I'm sure a few tweaks to the current capitalist system we have now can maga

Why would they fuck me instead of a Chad which also has sheep and goat?

In capitalism at least we can outdo Chad by getting rich.

In communism you are fucked.

The only way communism will work is in the extreme future, when we have Invitro meat, robots and AI to do all repetitive and manual labout, things like solar sails and cold fission for unlimited energy, test tube organs, etc. Basically when we don't have to work more than 10 hours a week, and the majority of our basic needs are covered by technology.

btw im not delusional, getting rich is mostly luck too

and you are not attractive if you are rich, looks are everything

but at least you have chances to get rich even if very low, and you can fuck hookers

>Said the brainlet in 1929 who sold everything when the Dow Jones was trading under $200

>implying that brainlet would even be alive to see dow hit 20,000 in 2017

Its shocking how many passive index fund faggots actually believe this long term buy and hold nonsense

this is what's I've been saying for years........

money exists so genetically inferior (ugly) men can fuck genetically superior (beautiful) women

take me for example

27 and not well off by any means

but I've slept with almost 70 different girls

and the current girlfriend is like, literally everything a man needs

That's how wagecucks cope with their shitty life.
Meanwhile smart NEETs are getting rich with bitcoin.

There is no such thing as buy and hold. It might work for 100 years but for the next 100 for the same content it might be an endless well. Japan is a good example, bonds will be too. PM are definitely not a buy and hold investment, these markets are for experienced speculators with verified track records over looong period of time. Pundits sell all these for people with absolutely no experience and most will lose money. Somebody has to feed the few who know how to play

Most people lose money on the market or barely keep up with inflation.

>Everyone predicted Japan to be the new super power.
Joke memes.

you can actually see the point where modern anime was invented