/mbgg/ - Mobage General #782

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/917047914236538880
youtube.com/results?search_query=ノール遺跡
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65346905
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65335538
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion
kemofure.bushimo.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Increased production rate of 4*/5* raifus is live

/mbgg/'s chuuniest chuuni. Please be patient with her, she has autism.

>6 hours later
>still no /mbgg/ friend
sucks playing a dead game

Rolled her a few days ago when I decided to do a 10 roll just for the sake of it, she's a qt. Also got the white haired tomboy SR, so all good in my book.

didn't this end ages ago?

Sorry user, I was gonna get back into but got sucked up in sarucolle JP. Fuel issues will probably have me reinstall but those nerfed grinding spots worry me, tell me more if it's that bad.

Nenbutsu is actually pretty good for an SR. Arguably better than Izumi, Sayo, UR Kashuu, and Hakata to be honest.

Reminder Azur lane has its own general now. Go there instead of ruining our thread.

Everyone's too busy watching Pingu in the city

She's the only true Chuuni
Onimaru just dresses like an edgelord and is obsessed with cutting stuff

Why is it called sarucolle? There aren’t any monkeys from what I can tell.

I don't notice any difference at all other than less chicken spawns.
Everything else feels about the same.
I see lots of people macroing still.

Don't worry user, you're not the only one still on CN.

Though I'm also playing JP.

Guess I'll do that plan then of unlocking first 6 and macroing forever to grind ranged up to 5 with some of the others before playing seriously.

Poor Oni, she'll never be chuunier than Nenbutsu nor will she be edgier than Sayo.

wew. i've just came back to azur lane. hope i still can make it for the event. how the hell do you find time to play both

>azur lane having their own general now
tenka when

New event in Uta Macross: Minmay's Birthday.
Complete challenges to earn resources, gems and receive plates unlocking Minmay's birthday costume. Costume looks nice, but >Minmay.
New song: Silver Moon, Red Moon. Song is shit, dance is boring and it's only 56 seconds long (even shorter than a joke song Ninjin Loves You Yeah). Here's the video if anyone is interested how it looks: twitter.com/twitter/statuses/917047914236538880

Now back to /pmmm/. Good luck, guys.

It doesnt. Its just some fuck trying to kick out a fotm because he hates it

But it does and it's gaining traction. Doesn't matter under what pretenses it was made, the fact is that it exists now and people are moving over there.

fuck disregard i'm a cocksucking retard it's actually logistics big success chance

Why can't you run dungeons with a party on first run in panipani, I'm despairing over being stuck in the big dragon one.

Nah fuck you

Where did /padg/ go?

A low quality post from a shitposter. What a surprise.

I'm done with most of the "progression" on CN, and there was a period of doing pretty much fucking nothing when JP came out. I also won in on the JP CBT lottery and got an Aurora out of it so I felt vaguely obligated to fuck around over there.

Beyond that I also lucked the fuck out on both of the JP and CN events, with JP getting a Prince of Whales on my second run of SP3 and on CN getting Zuikaku on my second run of b3, leaving just pretty mindless auto-grinding to do.
Shit was weird but I'll fucking take it.

Just report and ignore him, user.

>I also won in on the JP CBT lottery and got an Aurora out of it so I felt vaguely obligated to fuck around over there.
What? Post pic.

The girls are cute and so are their seiyuus.
WHEEEEEEEEEEN!!?

She's the only slav bote in the game, and she was only handed out on both CN and on JP for the people who were in their respective CBT's.

JP had I think 1000 slots for it?

Her hard stats are garbage, but her passive skill increases damage by the scout fleet by up to 35%(hers included). She's also kind of unique in that she's a torp cl, but on lb2 instead of getting the free torp set at the start like every other torp cl she instead gets an extra salvo out of her main cannon like the gun boats.

>GF retard is the one that wants to kick out the superior version of the game

Really made me think huh

I couldn't beat it on my phone.
Switched to Nox and beat it first try.
Just get Spica to a decent grade with a bunch of skills unlocked and some food. I think I was at grade 10 when I beat it using the 2nd S set clothes and the welfare Katana.

I feel you user, I had so much fun with the first game can't wait for re:dive

how did you dodge the special attack? I've tried jumping and running away from it but so far no luck

>someone in /mbgg/ actually has Aurora
And I thought it's an imaginary folklore. Bless you user, please treat her well.

Why are gookrunes so ugly? And the fact it isn't organized neatly in increasing duration with special unlocks at the end triggers me.

>tfw your ship collection will never be complete no matter how much you grind or whale

In a collection game, they'd be kind of stupid not to add her for everybody else at some point. Just don't expect her to be easy to get.

Just keep attacking to break his charge.
Also if your Spica is high enough grade she can tank the special hits. Guarding helps too. And then just spam food.
Youtube videos:
youtube.com/results?search_query=ノール遺跡

I actually really like her and used her a lot early on, but I can't really afford to throw purins at her now.
It's a shame I don't have her on CN where I have the resources I could piss away on her.

Supposedly they gave something like a year of CBT exclusivity to her on CN, so she'll make it in eventually, probably.
Unless of course everything is dead in 4 months, which is a sadly realistic possibility(though, JP is doing incredibly well so not nearly as likely as it was before).

The vampire fanart is still going strong

Vampy-chan honki dayo!

>Don't worry user, you're not the only one still on CN.
I wonder how many people are still in CN.

There's at least two. being me and the person I'm replying to. Is anyone else still on CN or did everyone jump toe JP bandwagon instead?

けんぞくぅ

Vampire is so much better than Vampy it's unreal. Vampy is fucking awful, and I'm not even a lolicon but I'd put it in Vampire.
Sure hope my time and $5.10 on CN doesn't end up being wasted.

I think some were convinced to play CN because of the rumor of drop rate nerf and other bad changes in JP.

Try asking that question on /alg/ since there's more people there than here.

Rude, I love both.

I want to have a delicious sandwich with these two and turn into a vampire so I can live forever with them.

Dunno, I enjoy Vampy's innocent and playful personality more. Vampire is a giant slut with a billion STDs

This. Vampire is the type of girl to do a gangbang marathon for hours and hours. Vampy is a pure and cute little girl.

Your $5.10 could get a whole night with Vampire, so you're in luck.

why suddenly everybody is into vampire? is it the nips?

>implying
She'd do it for free.

We're all lolicons in here, I thought that was common knowledge

I want a life together with her

Vampy's voice makes me want to blow my head off though. Vampire has the courtesy to not even have one, and has a way better design and hair color.
I'd definitely let her boss me around.

Anime autists generally love white haired characters. (red eyes optional)

Got her as well. I didn't actually know only so few people got into the beta. She seems kind of shit though and doesn't cut it in my main fleets hence the random equips I have on her. Incredibly slow and relatively fragile.

>Hating cute girl voices

Horrible

Funny enough, nips are memeing that Vampire should also be voiced by Kugyuu.

And here's a screen to prove I'm not full of shit

I hope they listen to them, that would be great

Imagine all the Vampire x Vampy fanart

There's some lewds that cant be posted here too

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65346905
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65335538

>second one is some nigger fucking my vampire-chan
Delete this

God damn that would be horrible. Kugurie needs to stop.

Vampire isn't a racist like you

The nigger thing is a western meme, Japan has always made the male in doujins the ugliest fuck you can imagine or some tanned faceless man.

>tfw 108 pictures in vampire folder

It finally happened and we're past the 100 mark

i dont remember seeing much vampire when the first event started. not that i complaining. just surprised at the fame and amount of fan art it has.

She doesn't get fanarts as many as Atago does, but someone made her CM3D2 mod and she quickly becomes popular there.

Is Enterprise's skill better than it sounds? I just exchanged 80 medals for her.

Its because of the JP release

Basically with JP release, the artists took Vampire and keep flooding with fanart of her. There's even people that have never touched a boat game playing it and starting it because of the JP bandwagon.

She's amazing and top tier

Thanks for the details, Discord SEAposter.

There's even popular artists like BLADE drawing a lot of vampire

She's broken shit for a reason, bit of a gamble but it works 60% of the time every time.

I was surprised to learn Maya was drawn by Kishiyo

She looks nothing like the black hair big tits template that guy uses for all his girls

Nah, learn to timezone, dumb burgerfag.

Only when you learn to English. But before that, you should go to bed.

>getting baited

You'd also think that a white haired twintail gothic loli running around in her underwear is something that already exists, but the closest we have is Pangya's Kooh cosplaying a succubus. Everything else is pretty much one-off characters or OC.

Vampire pretty much lit the spark that is the inner lolicon in all of us. Cute face, attractive character design, somewhat flirty/slutty personality...

Once a girl gets a well known artist by the balls, it's pretty much just free advertisement and goes downhill from there.
That's pretty much how GBF came about. Who other than Steparu played it before they advertised Djeeta and the other girls at TGS?

>Once a girl gets a well known artist by the balls, it's pretty much just free advertisement and goes downhill from there.

Pretty much. This big name artist posts a lot of fanart then two artists following him post fanart of her and then four and it continues multiplying like an hydra which is the BEST kind of advertisement any company could ever ask for. Anything that goes viral or turns into a meme translates into huge profits for the owner of it always.

>Only want Maria, Tanya, or Annette from the inn, if they ever show up.
>3 days in, Maria showed up
>Tanya immediately showed up after I got Maria
>2 days after I got Tanya, Annette showed up
I love this Hero's Inn system.

>1198/1200 Phillop
AHHH SO CLOSE

For me I think only Gau is the only one that I don't want but yeah I agree Inn system is great.

Damn luckfags, I want Annette

>First start playing get nothing but a cycling of lakrak, gau and kaulah for 3 1/2 weeks
Fucking hate the inn.

>Princess Connect originally said they were aiming for a September release
>October and there's been no mention of a release date

>DC JP website removed the 2017 expected delivery date from the bottom of the page

>Senran kagura haven't said jackshit about their release and just spam Twitter with giveaways that you won't win

The horizon is bleak

Its the reason why I just went back to Azur lane CN

There's simply nothing else to do so might as well ride the bandwagon

>KF mobage JUST made their twitter and wesbite
>no launch date planned even though they were aiming for summer 2017
>kirara was planned for september
Maybe that Atelier game will arrive as planned in December.

>KF

Dead franchise
Kadokawa killed it

They're apparently still going ahead with the mobage. they haven't even shown gameplay yet afaik, so expect garbage anyway

Please look forward to SEA Honkers!

Well i understand that Kadokawa accused the director of illegally selling the license to the series, despite them pocketing the money for it.

Got a link for the KF stuff?

twitter.com/kemono_pavilion
kemofure.bushimo.jp/

Are you brave enough to enter?

So outside the cranes event in CN, is there anything else on the schedule? Or anything else in the schedule to prepare or look forward to?

Anyone want to farm soara 2p coop on 13*?

Not really, the devs are cryptic as fuck and don't really announce anything beforehand.
Outside of the KMS event, that had something like a week warning for some reason, there's been at most 3~ or so days "hinted" warnings about something happening.

From what I remember, they said that replication would return with a new shop and more ways of getting points, but who knows when that will happen or what they'll do with it.
There's probably a really good chance they'll do something in two~ weeks or so, though. Double Ninth festival is October 28th? Which is also pretty close to Halloween, which while they're not really comparable holidays they're still similar in a vague way.

Whats replication and double ninth?