/gtag/- Grand Theft Auto General

Big Smoke Edition

Cancer Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60281/Coming-Soon-to-GTA-Online-Transform-Races-and-More

Other urls found in this thread:

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60281/Coming-Soon-to-GTA-Online-Transform-Races-and-More
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Imponte makes the best cars

Indeed

3nd for Heists are GRRRRREAT!

what about office upgrades?

rate

Nope

Shitty, gaudy liveries

everything on the left is cancer.

thats the point

stfu about my sabre

>i was just pretending to have abysmal taste

well shit, i guess i'll have to grind some more millions so i can get the maze tower first
thanks for the spoonfeeding

Anyone who puts heavy tint on a classic car is legitimately autistic, my friend. Either remove it or jump off a cliff.

>he hasnt watched fast & furious

There's no real reason to get maze tower unless you like showing off. I got the arcadia one but move to maze bank west because i got tired of going all the way up to the top of the building.

i love it user

>tfw in GTAG and no one knows that i'm trans

stealth mode activated >:3

I was going for the early 00's tune cars like F&F, it's not like i would actually own cars like that.

fire liveries are the shit man, get some taste

thanks

>talk about heavy tint
>spergs about liveries instead
I said jump off a cliff, not get a ghetto lobotomy in just 5 minutes.

why is this ugly jacket so popular?

Stop being so vague then, talking to 2 morons at the same time is hard.

-karin custom ugly as shit -2
-that granddaddy with the flames is gaudy slick and would ironically drive +3
-boring elegy -2
-elegy custom not overly disgusting +1
-futo decent +1
-boring car in the back, think that's a karin but can't tell, just black and uninteresting -1
5/10, need to liven up your taste

>ugly
you need to be Veeky Forums to pull it off. that's actually a decent look, just not designed for frumpy everyman to wear.

never seen HVY misspelled like that

np ty for posting user, that said I can't seem them properly but I'd maybe suggest doing something with the Elegy and black car in the back

Yeah the blue elegy i just quickly made. But i like my black kuruma though it also has mint green neon lights and it looks cool at night

Aside from the Sultan, they're all okay/10.
I feel like the rims should be swapped on most of them, at least.

is it normal to receive money when you load into online?
I'm on PS4 and I got 500k this morning and 300k just now, I've got over 3m should i start investing it into Bunker/Office garage/bonds?

Could be worse/10

what properties do you have?
Office + veh warehouse is the best moneymaker, but that's pretty much 3M. Bunker is cheaper and somewhat less stresfull but not as fast when it comes to making dosh

>need to be Veeky Forums
>In a game where everyone has the same body type

oh okay, yeah All black with green neon's cool, like the 3 Civic's they use in F&F1
but yeah Elegy's the only weak link there imo user

Apartment, Office + Veh warehouse
I was mainly just hoarding, as everything had been legit but this spooped me, and my apartment garage is full, hence considering the office one

>get owned in freemode
>votekick them

go for a bunker then. Nifty armored vehicles, upgraded weapons and quite a nice and chill business to earn you some cash

ok, any tips, about to buy

I'd go for the Chumash one, it's cheap and in a really good place as most supply missions that end up with you driving a slow truck are in LS, and usually the desert/whatever missions result in a crate you can carry with any vehicle you want so the distance is not a problem. But any of them is fine.
attached the math about making monies

as for armed vehicles you want the Oppressor at some point. I now it's damn expensive, but it's also both damn fun and damn useful. APC is cool too, a pocket swimming tank you can keep in your garage, weaponized tampa ain't bad either, especially if you want to solo contact missions and shit. The rest is pretty much useless.

The defining factors are location and price, so buy one that's easiest for you.

would the duke o death count? i don't have it but it seems to cheapest

are any of the optional add-ons recommended(living quarters/gun range/gun locker/caddys)

I dont know, do you want to be able to change clothes, change your weapon loadout in the bunker?
The caddies are useless though, but the gun range can get you some neat stuff like extra explosive carrying capacity

no, it's armored but not armed. I'm talking about the Gunrunning update vehicles, they usually have guns on them, and they can only be upgraded inside the MOC you can have in your bunker.
The living quarters allow you to spawn there when you start a game, so if you want that then go for it.
Range has some unlocks but it's also pretty damn hard, especially on a gampad, you can wait with it t.b.h.
Wep locker is the same that you ca have in your office/MC. If you have at least one don't bother.
Caddies are shit.

None of those quotes fit their views

ok thanks guys

and do i need an armed veh or is it more of a these are cool buy when you can?

>are cool buy when you can?
a cool buy. Although it's nice to have at least one of either Oppressor or the Buzzard for a very convenient travel method that can be spawned instantly near you via either the CEO or MC menu.

i usually just use the 15(?) k buzzard from ceo Veh

>paying the 25K for CEO Buzzards
bruh

You're taking one step forward and two steps back there. Use the free CEO cars and go get a Buzzard from LSIA or the hospital when you need one.

damn
buy the buzzard and the ceo spawn will be free

>join a gtag session
>sprout sam hyde memes in voice chat
>nobody interacts
you guys are dead to me

I'd just cringe since that dude isn't funny at all

>having voice chat on at all

It doesn't make a bit of difference either way.
Nobody uses game voice chat, it's all done through one of the discord channels.

>not having voice chat disabled

he says some unforgettable lines once in a while

>HVY
>cars
Pick one.

cant think of one tobequitehonestwithyoufamily

thanks for all the help, another thing though, should i buy any of the upgrades?

I wouldn't make them a top priority, but they are all worth it.

>Supplies last 40% longer.
>Stock generates in 15% less time.
>Stock is worth 40% more.
>Research generates in 30% less time.
Iunno man, they seem pretty sexual.

Just put in a request for GTAG VG - PS4, BluejacketCT. Can someone approve it?

the security one is on one hand useless if stick to the solo amounts - you can only get attacked when your stock is over 50%, but it lets you easily idle in your bunker by watching the cctv and never getting kicked - if that's your thing. If you plan to use the bunker as your moneymaker I'd go for them sooner than later, but you may do a few missions to see if they're your style

oh, and keep in mind that if you don't have the upgrades the math is a little different than in
it's still 25 units of goods, but they'll be worth less and take longer to produce. So don't wait for the magical number 175k, see how much does it increments at once and multiply that by 25.

Banned - read the rules next time.

What next time?

I think it's 125k at base, 150k for either the equipment or staff upgrade, and 175k for both.

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

It was discussed last thread.

No one is talking about it because the only news it brought was bad news.

hey guys
i'd like to join the crew on PC
my sc name: whaletastic
thanks in advance

This.
>new race type that nobody will care about
>creator props that will never get touched
>vehicles that have already been datamined
>adversary modes that are somehow even more conceptually boring than the ones we've already had
>teaser of yet more money sink properties

Should I sell my GTB Custom since I have the T20 now?

so if i've done initial supply/resupply which was steal the railgun from Humane Labs(5), then the blow down helis for supplies(5), then the take out an org and their supplies to find out the location of a van with supplies(10), and then the stealth cargo ship one where you pick up supplies and leave with them(5) i should be on 25 and now all I do is wait?

best hangar?

They forgot the other feature:
>More hackers than ever before!

Because no one cares. Does any of that sound exciting to you?

Zancudo West End, closest to the coast. (3499?) All the benefits of a Zancudo hangar (Clearance, central location, etc.) and your PV will spawn nearby when you summon it unlike the other two there. You're also most likely to be approaching the base from the East (center of map) so it gives you the longest amount of runway to play with. Also close to the West gate, so easy highway access (even if the GPS will try to run you up Route 68 all the time.)

t. Moved a couple times.

Zancudo middle

>Most expensive is always the best meme

Enjoy running a minute through the base to your personal vehicle or running two minutes away from the aircraft PV you ditched :^)

I like zancudo because if shitters try to blow me up I get policy/military help immediately.

Or I could fly out?

Is there a best location for a clubhouse or will any do?

>Shitter kills you in base
>EWO
>Repeat

Hey, I said Zancudo 3499. I wasn't implying to be in LSIA though I am right now because I was beyond tired of A2's horseshit after falling for the meme and was too poor to to move to 3499

And have to run out of the PV prox limit before you can call for your car?

Either way you're hoofing it, have to pay insurance for your plane, or being registered as a mansex/CEO for Buzzard/Oppressor and eating business costs you don't need to.

I listed a bunch of reasons 3499 is the best at Zancudo. Why should someone spend more to be at A2? Also, the tank patrols that run Zancudo go right in front of it. I got gibbed at least once by a passing tank before I moved to LSIA. IIRC the patrols don't cross in front of 3499 because it pulls right out onto the runway.

All A2 has going for it that I can see (and I was there) is
>le most expensive

Can I buy a bunker without having bought an office?

Or I could fly out? If I wanted to be on a car in the city, I'll spawn from my apartment instead of my hangar

Yes, if you register as a VIP you can own and use one. You'll be at the mercy of the VIP cooldown if you do, though, so I would recommend going for the office first.

You still haven't said why A2 has any redeeming qualities over 3499. When recommending a new purchase to someone - especially in a game as grindy as GTA - the extra cost should provide a tangible benefit over muh larger exterior. It's literally more money for an objectively worse location.
>Spawning PV is impractical, have to use CEO/MC vehicles or PVAircraft
>Random instagib from mr bad luck tank on exit

I literally sold it and moved to the poorfag hangar at LSIA in the interim instead of saving up to go directly to 3499 because it was THAT. BAD.

Cause it's the most expensive one. Duh

>Want to do heists and make some money
>Have no friends

>A burning dumpster is more skilled at video games than randoms

Are ya on PC? We can help out with Heists, if you'd like

youre f ucking lucky i dont skin you and wear your hide you smelly burrito eating spic

Post a picture of yourself user

>want money
>doing heists

does not work like that hombre

Absolutely, it does. Easy $500k+ from one replay of Pacific

Just mod your self some legitfags

Seriously. Half these niggas complaining about Jewstar and modders not getting banned and they won't mod themselves some fucking money and enjoy the game already

>tfw can't mod haxbux in because Cuckstar has a hot eye on my account for some reason
I don't even understand why they're monitoring my account when I'm legit since day one.

You got reported too much.