/acg/ - Armored Core General

good morning edition.

Older bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpXtC2vgv30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey guys, I've been traveling a lot lately and will be for a bit longer so stay strong without me.

How is MAV anyway?

Pretty good. Still needs polish and the multiplayer campaign to be added.

I've been having fun with it whenever I get around to firing it up. I am pretty bummed that parts are locked behind play amount, though.

Yeah that bothers me. The game has like 500 parts but you only see a handful you are close to unlocking at a time.

Once you hit 20-30 you will have 90% of the parts.

how long does that take?

I made some bot matches where I just took down the enemy base with machineguns and leveled up to 10 without a lot of time put in. It's not really a grindfest klnd of game, I think the parts unlocks are mostly just meant to not overwhelm new players.

Bump

Bump youtube.com/watch?v=VpXtC2vgv30

it triggers me that black glint doesnt have its small airplane.

this shit it ancient.

A classic never dies… but these aren't them. I'm probably going to jail for digging up their graves.

this one in particular is bad.

Who is the true god of QB?

what is this?

MAV, Modular Assault Vehicle

What games is /acg/ playing right now? no neccesary mecha related

bump.

just monika

bump

bump

bump.

I've been playing a lot of MAV. Nearly Scratches the Chromehounds itch even though it doesn't have a persistent multiplayer campaign yet.

Wich one sucks.
My combat rifles, or my skills?

Skills

Has anyone here actually managed to save Old King by the end of the mission?

Its been like 9 years since I played. But I think it was scripted. Like he'll just go down at a specific point even if he takes zero damage.

What's worse is he'll never kill one of them because his build does damage so slowly.

Darn

I'd like to think the Oigami was first conceived when Arisawa took one look at Great Wall and said, "I need to get some of that shit on my robot."

Maybe he was planning to shoot down the Cradles.

How the fuck do you S rank this in Hard mode?
People say that hard mode Motherwill is a macross missile massacre, but Answerer is insane too.

Punch it.
He can survive, but nothing comes of it. You can stand next to him and chill for a few seconds, that's all.

What's a good build to beat Occupation of Arteria Carpals on hard mode? I tried nuking the oncoming NEXTs with Kojima cannons, but I've only managed to pick off two of them before the others gang up on me.

Anything that adjusts to your playstyle, really. I saw a video on YouTube of a guy doing the mission withe blades.
Part of the trick is to get them one at a time outside of the walls, on the water.
If your strafing and dodging is good, Motorcobras are a good pick because they'll melt the enemy NEXT if you stay close enough.

Motorcobras are a miracle of the universer

is there any real alternative to motorcobras though?

Dual gats?

I've always been partial to dual laser rifles.

Why are Lahire legs so charming, /acg/?

Eh, the Lahire is goofy looking and bow-legged.

Yes, but they look like pointy high boots, that's kinda neat.
Kinda...

I suppose, but the rest of the design is just so off putting.

That shoulder placement is weird, yeah.
Everything but the core is kinda cool in one way or another, at least.

The arms is one the biggest offender. It's what gives it that hunch back look. Though, if used with a different chest, they don't look too bad. I rather like the head, although it could be risen up a bit, IMO.

Do you think Wynn really has thicc thighs?

She probably has some wide hips made for birthing.

Finally beat AC2:AA, after about 9 tries for trying to beat the first extra mission I just moved on to AC3.

Any tips to do the extra missions?