/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/EZbMJKBTi

Old:

>/svg/ brainlets wrong about shadow once again

Why aren't more people playing control blood? It's really fucking good now that it has a win condition. Dropping an early revelation really demolishes PDK, while all the healing and removal makes sword cry.

PDK wins for free against control blood. By the time you drop rev they just keep slamming your face with fortes and genesis.

itstimetostopsvg.jpg

The age old CBlood problem, no answer for storm. Yes, you drop your mask, it stalls a turn, then what? They have a LOT more storm than you do masks, and you need a do nothing turn to drop your nerfed meme """wincon"". A whole turn against a proactive, aggressive decks with plenty of 5+ damage from hand, while you do nothing. A deck that's always ahead of you in mana mind you.

I still can't believe /svg/ thought that Mystic Ring gonna wreck the meta.

Damn i was so close, i just didn't expect dragon to become that cancerous.

CBlood players focus too much on manipulating vengeance instead of the disgusting amount of reliable ways to secure themselves.

Here i am humiliating pdk with sneks and healing constantly to full hp, negating all their storm garbage.

It kinda did and DShift was legit hard to beat, it's just PDK outdid it.

>every time they develop a board, you clear it
>use your heals to stay out of burst range, you don't need vengence to win
>as soon as they have a slower turn, you drop spawn and mask
>win
Try the deck and don't play like a retard, and you'll see how strong it is.

You didn't expect the 2 decks to dodge nerfs, to be the best? Blood literally lost an entire expansion worth of cards, and Rune effectively got nothing, because all the neutral support got undone, so it's back to pre WLD status, which wasn't good, and they didn't get anything good enough. Haven got fucking removed from the game, because apparently back to back nerfs to a class that constantly hovers around the bottom is a good idea. Shadow lost the crutch that is Kektar, and got nothing to show for it. Forest is only bad, because it got nothing for a long time. This expansion was good for it, but it needs a 1 or 2 more to build a library of dumb overtuned, power creeped garbage. The same way Dragon and Shadow built their library of Salamnder, Zombie Party, Fervor, etc.. while still having the dumbest fucking cards in the game in the form of Eachtar and Sybil. Forest has the backbone, but it still doesn't have an Eachtar/Sybil.

The idea of more consistent Dshift was scary
Too bad the five health of PDK did not hit in until you actually realize you can't fight it

whats the current best storm haven list?

>wanting to play a midrange deck in PDK hell

>The age old CBlood problem, no answer for storm.

you must be literally retarded

blood never had problems with storm or dealing with aggression, its problems is no wincon, because spawn was overnerfed

>Forest has the backbone, but it still doesn't have an Eachtar/Sybil.
Please don't give forest something like that.

t. forest main

Why aren't you number 1 GM and winning literally every tournament for free? You clearly have the best, and most overused deck beat downlock. Why not abuse that? Obviously you're the only one in the world who can build it and play it right, just go out and farm PDK for free, they're literally 1/3rd of every deck played.

THE SHINING!

How many packs, whale?

There may be a risk of haven doing anything.
So we will change Aether to 7pp and Heresy's effect will only work on the next amulet, like twilight queen.

Thank you.

Thank you

Friendly reminder DShift has literally been getting better and better every expansion to the point it has near 100% winrate against control decks now.

Thank you KMR.

All Haven cards will be under maintenance for a month. Thank you for your understanding.

What about you? Why aren't you doing all that with your beloved PDK deck? All I did was point out that CBlood has a good matchup against PDK, and you tried to prove me wrong without even playing the matchup.

>get to t10
>genesis into forte into genesis

>can finally play spawn without getting themis/tribunal'd
i wouldn't mind

I like how Cygames is intent on keeping Haven in the shitter forever since anytime it gets even remotely popular literally the entire playerbase cries about it.

>so how do we make sword and dragon relevant again this expansion?
>I know! Give sword even more storm and dragon even more removal!
>KMR: this man is a genius. Promote him now!

And this is how we got SL.

BLESS YOU KMR

>All I did was point out that CBlood has a good matchup against PDK
Not him, but it really doesn't otherwise people would bringing nothing but CBlood into tournaments.

What are the best Haven and Blood decks right now?

Midrange Kys Blood has better chances against PDK than Control Blood
Key is to outrace him and abuse Emeralda

Holy shit, unintentionally I brought bats to ranked.

Just stick to Seraph/Aggro bats, man

Heresy Seraph and probably KYS

>Haven
o iam laffin
>Blood
Aggro

>2
mom

nerf sybil

You went first, don't even try denying it.

>go first
>win with an aggro deck

holy shiet bro you're too skilled

That's not a blood winstrike. I was playing rune and misclicked Blood.

How bad did the neutral stuff get hit? I left after a week of WD. Still got 2 Alices. There is not much else going on with my legos other than shits, 2 atomys and control sword stuff (kek).

Could I get away by making a neutral deck for everything for dailies?

Post your greatest pulls

I was the most bottom left.
I guess I was wrong about flute but it's still a possibility after nerfs

Please concede.

It's dead.

Pretty damn bad, Alice doesn't grant hp now, all neutral has now is a Ephemera/cock/teatime

>go second
>lose
Shadowbabs?

It literally got erased. The entire WLD expansion was pretty much undone. Every single viable card from the set was nerfed so Alice wouldn't, and they just nerfed Alice in the end anyways.

He got the heal, at least.

So how can they realistically nerf PDK and sword?
Will making PDK a 4pp be enough or do they need to remove face damage as well?
NEET is obviously dying for sword sins but round table is going to get hit too most likely, maybe restrict pulls to different card or make it 6pp.

Ah well. Free dust I guess

Elite 3 AI when?

Not enough to dodge the lethal blow apparently.

It's about time they added a neutral 1/4 ward for 2pp.

>Blood literally lost an entire expansion worth of cards
So did Dragon though, save for Sybil.

You can pretty much vial the whole WD set at this point. Despite what some shitposters tried to claim (just run goliath over alice and it will make no difference lol), Alice really was the glue keeping the whole thing together.

On the upside, Atomy is actually unironically viable now.

Please respond.

>play digital CCG
>same bullshit practices as physical CCGs

>tfw got like 40 Ferias and she was the only card that survived

This. I don't fucking understand.

Vial Alice
She's completely useless now.

When you think about it Def really makes the whole difference. If they nerfed Elana by removing Def buff nobody would be bitching so much about that card during DE.

I'm sorry for your losses

unirocally the funnest thing I've done in shadowverse for at least several months maybe even funner than RoB roach

the fact that falise and spawn both sold for their full value made this worth it, but I'm sure it felt strange selling them didn't it

How do we make Mars viable?

Do NOT bully Forte!

Mars is fine, mid-range anything is not playable due to PDK.

>oolololol I play broken shit and win!

Next time try discard dragon and come back, netdecker.

pdk isn't a problem.

I almost lose to it playing ramp, but I topdecked perfectly and stormed his stupid face with Genesis with 2 hp.

*lost

>pdk isn't a problem.

>pdk isn't a problem.
t.dragonnigger

I'm on the opposite side, you know.

so this is your first time playing atomy since forever?

You literally blogged about dragonnigger shit and unganigger storming in the same post
Drink bleach

I didn't sell them

>Ikuzo my face
>i can't ikuzo his face
Iku?

Yet again dragonniggers can't respond to anything without immediate deflection
Absolutely pitiful

I would've sold the falise, spawn was a good call in the end since he's still run

Play Mars amulet

Are any of the mission reward Fate cards any good?

>literally 70+% winrates against several crafts
>near average spread of 20% difference between 1st and 2nd
>peak of 30% difference against Dragon

There's no way they can spin this bullshit around this time with the "actually it's only 51.7% WR going 1st" right?

I don't agree with Blizzard for taking years to nerf their cards, but this shit Cygames pulls is also getting out of hand. Why the fuck even print new cards if you're literally just going to nerf them into unplayability a month or two afterwards? What the fuck is the point? Do they not even playtest the cards before they print them? Just how incompetent are these fucking gooks?

>"actually it's only 51.7% WR going 1st"
I was so disgusted I closed the page before finishing it. What was their bullshit reasoning for that anyways?

Inconsistent and slow as fuck. You can't draw unless you spend 3pp doing nothing and kill yourself. Cblood mirror is worse than dshift mirror.

You just don't like that play style. You're a shitter.