Sakura
Oro
Q
Makoto
Roxy

Why is Chun on the phone?

Best SF

/fgg/vo is BACK!
The series is starting off with Breakers Revenge.
Friday, October 13 9pm CST.
BO3 Single Elimination.

fggvo.challonge.com/zmpwjk5t
wiki.shoryuken.com/Breakers_Revenge

If MH World fails they are probably fucked for real.

Call Girl

I kinda feel bad for joe, no yuropoors want to play him.
When is intercontinental netplay going to be a thing?

should be called discord circlejergvo

MH World will be fine, the only people who vehemently hate is just /v/ and no one in the real gives two fucks about /v/

>rashidfags find this hot
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

>a big contributing factor to it is that they've just bled so much talent from fucking people over so much
I think Itsuno is the only good developer left over there. Even Neo_G quit Capcom

All the SF2 people left
All the Alpha people left
All the 3rd strike people left
SF4 was by DIMPS

when everyone implements whatever the hell KI is using. i was playing that game with ghodere and it felt like trainingmode

Itsuno would make a better fighting game than Ono.

>SBF being forced by sponsors to shill marvel after shitting on MvCI for months
is it karma?

As if I am spending my Friday night hanging out with /fgg/. Like, I love playing fightcade old-man games, but I am not sacrificing my social life to do so.

What games let me trigger autists?

people are just scared of my mika...

dbfz

pretty much everything

>Even Neo_G quit Capcom
He quit to work for SNK even! Jumped ship to their direct competition, that's a huge slap in the face to their legacy. SF2 staff is just Arika now, lots of old Capcom dudes work at Dimps, they lost hella people to SNK like Oda (who was SNK first, then went to Capcom after the bankruptcy and worked on games like SF4, but is now back at SNK), they lost Neo_G to SNK, I've heard that Itsuno isn't even Capcom in-house, he has his own team that just takes on contractor work. I think he just hangs onto hope that Capcom will let him make games he wants because he loves his characters so much so he doesn't really do much just so he can say he's available. The current state of Capcom is really weak.

What I always asked myself is: If they don't have the OGs, why don't they search for new talent?

Yo that EX arrow through the aegis got me a little fucked up ngl

>Tfw Itsuno might one day lose his patience and leave too.

In that case what happens is that they search for cheap devs. This is why you get artists who make weird art like Kiki.

it already is within reason, kekemusha is just unreliable

S-see my lvl 25 gold ryu when i get my internet fixed fgt

>He quit to work for SNK even!

oof. Capcom really can't catch a break, do they?

>I've heard that Itsuno isn't even Capcom in-house, he has his own team that just takes on contractor work.
where from?

I hope not. He's really the only good game director left at Capcom. So many good IPs depend on him.

I've played Melty against east coasters and it was better than against some europeans.

Yeah, me too. One last match?

desu that public slap-fight capcom of japan and capcom USA had last year surrounding the SFV disaster was really telling. i think that's just a hint at how bad things are inside capcom. must be an awful place to work

the fuck is this

Sure,Cool

Honestly don't remember, might have just been a forum post. I don't know how legit that is, just what I've heard. Either way, it's not like Capcom is letting him do much. He doesn't even get to supervise when other teams use his characters, MvCI Dante flew right under him without his knowledge or consent. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he decides to say fuck it and just work for Platinum.

Maybe he shouldn't be acting like an obvious redditor then

>obvious redditor
What does that even mean?

>that public slap-fight capcom of japan and capcom USA had last year surrounding the SFV disaster
I missed this, what happened?

>mfw i'm a complete casual and i'm genuinely hyped for jive's arcade mode
*dabs*

I meant to say it surprised me too

Thats the point

It's not like Neo_G found a better fate with SNK.

sfv was made for you, and sfv:ae is made for you as well
hope you enjoy it, unironically

No I understood

GG'S though
also fuck my Karin is rusty

Year one of SFV, Capcom USA posts a timeline of when DLC content should be releasing. First DLC character comes out, no problem. Second character is late. No word from Capcom at all. 2nd character comes out a month late, no word on the 3rd DLC character. People start complaining that Capcom isn't keeping to their schedule, Capcom Japan says that there is no schedule and they never said when DLC was coming out. People are confused, since Capcom USA posted a timeline. Capcom Japan legit just throws Capcom USA under the bus and says it was a lie.

There was another incident after that as well but I don't remember what it was. Basically though, Capcom USA and Capcom Japan are clearly not on the same page at all.

>a redditor like joe is the most active yurojiver
What went wrong with /fgg/?

its still better than whats happening within capcom thats for damn sure

what fighting game requires the fastest reactions?

hugo confirmed?

who the fuck is joe
what joe

To be fair, SNK did rose from the grave quite recently.

>There was another incident after that as well but I don't remember what it was.

The input lag issue. Woshige from Capcom Japan said that it wasn't possible to reduce it, while Combofiend from Capcom US stated otherwise. Woshige followed with a mini-rant against Capcom US and the lack of communication between the two parts.

>There was another incident after that

I forge the specifics but it was something like:

>A JP producer gets asked a question says during an interview and he responds with "regardless of what is said (meaning capcom usa) Capcom japan is the one who's developing the game"

I always like playing against Karin, a pitty you left her for Urien. My Cammy is rusty as hell too. GGs.

are there any other decent juri outfits that isnt the school outfit? everything else barring the "nostalgia" feels bland as shit
>inb4 just as bland as the character posts

Capcom lets him do quite a damn a lot, then he has to downsize it to meet realistic expectations.
The Marvel shit is pretty upsetting, but the outcome of the project wasn't well known for anyone. I distinctly remember the Monster Hunter guy being very influential in Capcom during MVC3's development, and him refusing to allow Monster Hunter get added with the cast.
In any case, Itsuno's got his team, I doubt he'll abandon it for Platinum. Those guys lost that level of quality in games a few releases ago. I can't really look forward to anything without Kamiya's name, and we all know what happened to his last game.

does mkx have a decent playerbase still? I dont like injustice 2

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=7E-Y8wCMvdc

He clearly did though because he actually got to work on a game, which was the reason he left Capcom in the first place. They replaced Neo_G on SFV to let Woshige be the battle designer since Woshige was a playtester for SFxT and sucked enough dick to get the spot and at the time there was nothing in the pipeline at all for Neo_G to work on for years. Maybe if he stayed on he would have had the chance to work on MvCI, but he would have had to wait a year, or he could go to SNK and start working on KoFXIV immediately and then work on other projects in the future because SNK wants to come back hard and they want everyone they can get.

guy who makes eu jive lobbies

They did, but I don't find KoFXIV to be that great for a company revival.

wow this is horrible
just godawful

TIGER SHOT
TIGER SHOT
TIGER SHOT
TIGER SHOT
TIGER SHOT
TIGER SHOT

probably i would still play if my disk didn't break

I still can't believe they let fucking woshige design an entire game's battle system when they had Neo_G and Itsuno on deck

holy fuck what a mess of a company

Why doesn't Capcom US just make a fighting game which makes sense to their market and leave Capcom JP behind?

>Those guys lost that level of quality in games a few releases ago
I wouldn't pin that on Platinum though, they just accepted a lot of contracts from publishers who gave them fuckall for dev time or a budget. Transformers being as good as it is was basically a miracle. Korra and TMNT were shat out ASAP in under or about a year. Nier was a solid game that people have issues with because it's a Nier game instead of a Platinum game, but otherwise I'd say they have a consistent record when given the proper resources.

>All the 3rd strike people left
What are they doing now?

They'd probably leave the development of future fighting game IPs like Street Fighter to Capcom Vancouver, which is even worse than current Capcom Japan.

So you are saying if I got a job at Capcom Vancouver, I can influence Capcom's 2019+ fighting game development?

>posting your own tweets

please explain the jive meme

such exciting gameplay, i'm really glad sfv's mature and intelligent playerbase clamored for the introduction of another character of this sort.

It's the same as when Matt was personally called out by one of the developers when he said KoF XIV was a bad game.

I'm just fucking with you it is nice :)
I wish the ass shot lasted a little longer

why wont vappa die?

If you like to be influential in the same dev team that worked on DR4, I don't know.

Jive and Five rhyme.
In USFIV, there was a stage with "This is our War, Steet Fighter Four" in the lyrics.

yea you tell him

Games this guy would consider "not b-list" would be.... only SFV probably

so translation = you're a fraud and have no skills if you're not good at capcom's latest street fighter

epic

Capcom USA seems even smaller and weakjer than capcom Japan

but if they actually had the money i think they would make some really cool shit. capcom usa were the ones responsible for 3rd Strike Online Edition, MvC2 PSN/XBL and Darkstalkers Ressurection, all of which were realyl good ports with amazing online and modern features.

>What are they doing now?
I looked up a lot of the names on the Staff Credits roll in 3rd strike and a LOT of the devs from back then seem to have just disappeared from the industry altogether

>Matt was personally called out by one of the developers
?????

>filename
you silly billy neeger

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

Better than being unemployed.

sonicfox would never do well in guilty gear or blazblue against japanese players

Takeshi Yamazaki is still a good project manager/writer. He's the guy in charge of Ace Attorney after Shu Takumi quit the series.

wow
didn't know there was so many homosexual furries in here

>Dude, what if the killer was a clown who had inflatable balloon boobs?

probably not many, the rashid loving furry spammer is a very dedicated man

Honestly, its quite on par with Ace Attorney

That's literally him though lol
What games that have strong competition is he consistently good at and actually sticks around for

>dude, what if the killer was an acrobat in a wheelchair

He would. Stop lying to yourself.