Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G0LpwnViBE
youtube.com/watch?v=7i9uvJD1Fh0
youtube.com/watch?v=F1DLmPtn9MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does pink look okay on lizards? I wanted to make her look like a giant flower so I went for Lavender and Rose Alabaster as colour choices.

BACKSTAB MOD WHEN

how do you help the corrupted tree?

also: where do I find the blind elf girl in the second map? the sawmill is full of warrior dudes but she isn't there.

There is nothing wrong with using mods if you're having fun with them.

She is on the second floor of the main building.

Everything looks good on lizards.

Reposting:

Does anybody know how to remove a player-made character with the little crown icon?

I want to continue on a save which I started with two friends, but I don't want their character in. I've seen posts that you should kick them from your party/declare war on them, kill them and then reload the save.

I've tried doing this with two controllers, but if I load that save afterwards, the character will automatically be assigned back to me and I'm back to square one.

Why is this process so fucking convoluted?

Looks nice to me.

apparently larian thinks they're wrong since they disable achievements.

What is the best class and build for Beast?

Actually quite a challenging fight, if you don't cheese it.

Possible spoiler./

But several players can get the crown if you start the save together. I now want to remove my friends' characters, not my own MC.

Are origins characters abilities better than Dome? I feel only Fane's good, the rest is shit compared to Dome.

>Walk into temple of Duna
>Its the same architecture as the eternal

FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

There are mods like where literally the entire mod is you open a chest and that character gets 999 in all their stats, or has unlimited health, source etc. of course they disable achievements.

The fact that Larian built mod support into game should tell you exactly what they think of mods.

When I summon a blood incarnate and it says mosquito swarm is based of intelligence, is that my intelligence or the incarnates? I dont know if I can check my incarnates stats.

2 gog patch link?

Bet she tastes good with cream.

>of course they disable achievements
its a single player game, it shouldn't matter.

It's based off the Incarnate's intelligence. Yes you can check its stats - just use its portrait when you summon it.

I can't decide on the schools for the last slot in my magic party.

>red prince warfrare/hydro/necro tank
>fane hydro/aero/geo support
>undead aero staff melee
>lohse ???

I tried Lohse with fire magic and it was awful.

As you said, Fane's is vastly superior. I don't find myself using the others very often.

No such thing as 'best build'. It really depends on your party composition.

>Dog.
>*Sigh.* Cat.
>Dog!
Which one is better?

The only eT H I C Cal final solution. Tbh i'm not sure where this happens ingame or if i got baited by poster.

Bretty cool

Is inner demon good? Who should I put it on?

I'm near the end of act 2, with two lone wolf characters. one is STR and the other is INT.

Should I just go deep into memory on the INT one to get him ice/fire/earth/lightning powers together? Where should I put necro?

probably the mask of the shapeshifter. just a disguise though, it's not permanent

CEASE

Getting an achievement for "Defeat X boss" would be kind of fucking pointless if you have a mod that just allows you to 1 hit everything. They literally don't matter unless you want to inflate your e-peen with a "I achieved X milestone" tag on your steam account. If achievements were effected by mods you may as well not have any achievements at all and just be rewarded them all by just opening the game itself.

Both.
But Ryker loves neither because he only keeps pets to feed to his giant spider.

WHO
CARES
there are fucking programs that let you earn achievements on Steam regardless of what they ask for

achievements are, AT BEST, something to keep completionists entertained or an inaccurate measure to see the average progress of the people who own the game

you can also just use steam achievement manager or cheat engine to do it for you, so I still don't know why they even bother with achievement disabling, its a waste of time and just makes it annoying for people who want to play the game with some normal mods but still get achievements.

You're running 2x Lone Wolf so it doesn't really matter too much where you put shit you're still going to be strong.

What makes LW truely broken though is how high-end scaling works in the game, so at the very least I'd confine your mage to 1-2 "primary" schools of magic which you dump into and then splash points around for utility from the other schools.

>nothing happens
>they go back to arguing
How gay.

is there a cracked patch for the gog version yet

Splitting your party between INT and STR isn't a great idea. Use one guy for buffing but try to focus on one type of damage. From my experience, physical gets the job done more than often, but magic has great support utilities.

>not a permanent final solution
D'awww :(

True, but I can't decide on what to do with him.
The battlemage preset is shit and I don't want to make a necroknight again.

so the summoning skill sets the intelligence then?. My intelligence would not matter for summoning?

>achievements are, AT BEST, something to keep completionists entertained or an inaccurate measure to see the average progress of the people who own the game
You're completely correct, so the arbitrary rule of "you can't get these arbitrary milestones if you mod your game" should mean next to nothing right? If you're only concerned about single-player experience why does not being able to get achievements with mods active bother you so much? Just ignore them.

>you can also just use steam achievement manager or cheat engine to do it for you, so I still don't know why they even bother with achievement disabling, its a waste of time and just makes it annoying for people who want to play the game with some normal mods but still get achievements.
That's the point though, who gives a fuck if you can't get achievements by activating the "I one shot every boss" mod anyway. They're trivial enough as it is without everything being thrown out the window because "put X points into magic based skills" means less than it already does when you have 1000+ points at the start of the game.

If you want to get achievements don't play with mods or use some kind of third party software; and if you don't care either way - then use mods without worrying about it. The only people this effects are those who want to mod, but also want to get some worthless "I did X without modding" achievement while doing so.

>user a few threads back asks if it's possible to get guns into the game
>Find this and some connected deprecated anims

how in the fuck do you get into that cave with sharks and crabs i keep hearing about here

Hey, thinking of getting this game is it worth?

Summoning has no scaling at all with the exception of it's 1-2 damaging spells which explicitly state "gets a bonus from intelligence". Summoning only scales with itself which is why it's so auto-pilot, you can just dump 10 summoning on any build and it's as good as a character can get as being "fully invested" in the tree.

Damn I wanna blast magic from this.

Dem thighs

If you like CRPGs yes. The lower price point is already reason enough since the game is good value for money - but it's just an all-round quality experience even with the odd bug and balance issue.

>patch turned reactive shot into an aoe nuke

I changed some scripts in my mod so that ranged weaponry requires ammunitions, gonna drop this model in there to have crafted for you and be used with various essences for damage type switching and lightshow summoning.

I have flashbacks from /mhg/ when I look at your lizard.

How much did I miss by just going straight for the academy in act 3? I am level 18 going into act 4 because i didnt realize getting to the ascension part ended the act?

Should I go back and explore everything else on an earlier save?

>be used with various essences for damage type switching
Holy shit this is better than I could have imagined.

>Should I go back and explore everything else on an earlier save?
If you're not considering another play-through with different choices / companions then it's worth exploring on a previous save - otherwise I'd chalk it up to just going where your path took you on your first play-through and adjusting accordingly on your next.

Is there a way to force vendor's shit to refresh?
Other than waiting 1 hour or level up.
Pls halp I really need dank weapon.

A magical alternative to bows for rangers, fucking sweet.

Get started.

Thanks! kinda confused about this though,

>join up to 3 other players - but know that only one of you will have the chance to become a God.

Does that mean if I play with a group we'll eventually be against each other?

Not much, but there is a couple of cute quests.
Just leave it for your second playthrough.

hello can somebody post gog version patch

Why do I have a feeling you browse /trash/.

BUY SWEN'S GAME YOU FUCK

Takes one to know one.

may as well do a shameless plug again. Thread voted on what mod I was to make, results were undead Empire Maker featuring a bunny companion. I'm changing the way the game behaves generally, with backstab being an innate ability for everyone only improved by scoundrel, merging all elemental schools into one and making them weaker, but offering feats to return certain elements to their original power and such.

The access Larian gives to changing stuff with the divinity engine is great, unprecendented in my personal experience even, and while the editor is clunky you can expect a lot of good shit coming (I'm on a discord with a few dudes and dudettes that have been modding games since NWN1, working on various projects).

If you have any suggestions as to what you would like in such a mod, let me know and I'll see what i can do without offering any promises.

so nothing that will affect my relationships with characters or the ending then?

Basically there's a "chosen one" aspect to the story-line and if more than one player selects the "yes I am the chosen one" dialogue line at the end of the game they have to fight to the death.

It's a little cheesy and builds are wonkily balanced so some characters will just steamroll others if they are forced to 1v1 but it's a pretty small aspect to the game and if you're with a group who get along and who all make similar decisions you can usually just elect someone to "take the mantle" and make the actual ending decision which decides which cutscene and credit slides you get.

Even after becoming divine the decision still has to be made to remain as divine, give up the cycle of godhood forever to banish a great evil, share godhood with all the people or fuck everything up and let the bad guy win.

Not really.

It depends on who you've taken and how far you progressed during their personal quests but you should be alright - just check their logs in your journal and see if any say shit like "we needed to X, but left before we could" etc.

>Oil/Fire voidling fight
youtube.com/watch?v=6G0LpwnViBE

jesus christ switching back and forth between the persuasion guy and the man of many lucky charms is annoying as shit
why can't this shit be party-wide like loremaster?

why would you not pair geo with pyro?
Setting the world on fire is the most fun thing in the game

>tfw have to face that bullshit as pyro /geo mage with a fire staff
What do I even do, suffer? Play dead?

I put inner demon on my str character to make up for it's magic armor, I like it a lot as spell but I also have a mod that turns of source costs.

>pyro /geo
Just pretend you are a support or something.

>turns off source cost
lmao what a baby
just play a god-mode then

Just got the Academy and my friends and I are starting to feel a bit unsatisfied with what is being thrown at us

Is one of us actually going to have to become the Divine? The idea of having to choose one person to ascend is starting to put a dampen on the game. No one wants to betray the other to the point where no one become champions of the arenas because it required fighting each other. Its starting to soil the fun for us.

What skills complement better with Warfare?

Necro/poly

Divinity is entirely optional.

Could you explain in more detail why? I haven't even tried those skills.

>No one wants to betray the other
Get better friends
Or share the source, you don't have to kill each other

what the fuck should i spend all this gold on?

No but seriously
What do you do with all the roses?

>2 player lone wolf co-op
>Red prince friend gets tons of story moments up to and including Arx
>Me as Fane gets crumbs, basically nothing in the nameless isle and nothing so far in Arx
IT'S NOT RIGHT FANE'S A GOOD BOY.

>We don't want to betray each other
>I should get better friends

Will we get a bad end if we opt out,
last thing we need is "Congrats for not betraying each other but now the voidwoken win and your waifu dies"

Necro helps you staying alive. Dumping points gives you lifesteal, and most capacities do physical damage or are about buffing/debuffing.
Poly skills give you more range and allow you to control ennemies more easily. It also gives you more points to dump into strength for more damage

Nice. Thanks user

you should play the fucking game. Don't play for the "best result," play to have fun.

Well, here are a few ideas:
- Unlocked all races mod, orcs, imps, externals, if they are weird they will be attacked on sight unless they have a mask.
- Create more interesting race skills
- Fashion slot for role players
- Full DnD Rule set conversion, because the modules are a given. Already pretty cool with the less scaling bloat mod on nexus. Gonna do that on my next play-through.
- I would like to see a full skill conversion like you mentioned, the skill bloat in this game is insane. You end up with 20 different abilities so every class pretty much feels the same.
- Allow custom characters in the arena
- Survival arena mode

Alright I take it back, Tambura is definitely the best. Sweet Jesus the twangs on that thing stand out like a motherfucker during combat.

Well, yeah. But also no.
My best spoiler-free suggestion is figure out which of you even want divinity in the first place. Most origin characters have pretty good reasons to refuse it.

Enjoy

At least you aren't Beast.

>nothing in Australia
>nothing on Reaper's Coast
>a fucking hat on Nameless Isle
>one short quest in Arx

Does someone have some Fane's bantz screencap ? I thought I had saved it but I guess not

Post screenshoot please.

Tambura and Oud are both vastly under-stated. Tambura is particular has an absolutely shit-tier "preview" twang, but once you get into combat and youtube.com/watch?v=7i9uvJD1Fh0 starts to play you remember why you chose it.

The thunky twangs and bassy undertones of the Oud combat music work really well for Scoundrel characters though. youtube.com/watch?v=F1DLmPtn9MA

Someone add the text please

Sweet fucking Jesus I shit myself. Wits sure does come in handy spotting new things.

After obtaining 3 Source Points is it ok to meet with my god and continue the story line? Or will this make it impossible to do the quests of the other source masters?

I accidentally killed the people in the front room of the Fort Joy arena, should I reload or are these guys unimportant after I won once?