/mmg/ mega man general

Saturday Night Sigma Edition
Thread No. 200
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Rom Hacks
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/ROM_hacks (wiki page is a stub. feel free to contribute)

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tj4rCYYTWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came here to laugh at you.

Protoman really can only count on himself

anyway I just beat the post game, I think ? Half of the fight was me and the darksoul hiding behind Pop-ups and Invisis.
I know there are stronger versions of Bass and Duo to beat but I'll consider myself done with BN4.
This last fight was disappointing. Although I have to say Bass was a really, really good fight, better than his BN2 and BN3 versions in which he just hides behind LifeAuras. Here it really felt like how he should be, fast and bull headed, with really strong attacks.

Overall BN4 was yeah, the worst one so far, flawed, it dragged on with not so much content but tons of filler, but still enjoyable because it had great boss fights. The post game was also very enjoyable, I spent more time fighting intense boss battles than grinding for chips and hard to get stuff like in 2 and 3, so that's cool.

Verdict, tl;dr: BN4 is the worst so far, yeah, but it's not THAT bad. It has its qualities. I think the fact that boss battles were so intense was partly due to how I wasn't able to hide behind Gater or DeuxHeros to save my ass every time... it's more balanced.

Baryl and Colonel do appear in Team ProtoMan but with less appearances.

But if he does that, he won't get ProtoSoul!
Then again, ShadowSoul kind of makes up for it. It's Sword based as well.

I'm glad you liked fighting Bass in BN4. He gets better and stronger in BN5 and 6.

They just show up in a cutscene that fits ProtoMan and Chaud better.

He gets to play as ProtoMan himself while having ColonelSoul, it's kind of a fair tradeoff.

MegaMan DS copies stuff you've done through the game. He adapts to your play-style, if you used tons of Invis and Popups during your playthroughs, that's why he does so too.

You have to clear Team ProtoMan first to be able to switch that team's Navis for Team Colonel's.

ColonelSoul sucks.

DAY-CHAN!
CUTE DAY-CHAN!
GOOD AFTERNOON, EVERYBODY!

No you don't. I've never touched Team ProtoMan in my playthrough and I always switch Navis for the Liberation Missions. And this is both on the ROM and the legit cartridge.

You don't, you just need those TC chips. You get the first one after the second liberation, I believe? And others in blue Mystery Data.

Good morning, anonette.

>anonette (male)
ftfy

Chaos Colonel Soul, on the other hand...

What kind of dumb name is Chaud

It's his last name. His first name is Eugene.
Don't bully Eugene.

ouch!

Wait, seriously? I read otherwise online, and only got the in-game email in ProtoMan after clearing Colonel.

What kind of dumb name is Eugene

I can confirm TC chips work from the getgo. I like customizing my party as much as the DS version lets me.

I think after clearing the opposite version you can import your library into the other version? You know, for Library Completition.

It's the closest the localization team could think as a decent replacement for Ijuiin.

His first name is Chaud, his last name is Blaze.

>What kind of dumb name is Eugene
A bad motherfucker's name, that's what.

That's only in the anime and manga localization because Viz a shit.

That's arseface's name in Preacher

>you can import your library into the other version
Would you happen to know how to do that? I'm kinda far into the postgame in ProtoMan and cutting down time for when I do it in Colonel would be nice.

>Would you happen to know how to do that?
Sorry, I don't orz I don't go for completition in these games, I just do the story.

well Mr Eugune Hot is looking even more feminine in the anime

I don't know, sorry.

Because fujoshit pandering. I kinda lol'd Chaud shows up at Dr. Froid's scenario in BN1. Oh, Capcom.

am I missing something here?

The dub of the anime and official translation of the manga changed Chaud's name from Eugene Chaud to Chaud Blaze.
Not only that, but it RE-translated the title from "Mega Man Battle Network" to Mega Man NT Warrior.

Ijuiin Enzan is his original Japanese name, the translators of the games proper thought "Eugene" was close enough to Ijuiin.

They translated a bunch more names different than that, too. It's a fucking mess.

i mean but also

Sword to Cybersword (and they added a blurr censorship thing to the sword, too)... Bomb became Miniboomer... What the fuck were Viz thinking?

It means Hot in french.

but he's cool

fujos find him hot

>ep 10 of the BN anime
>suddenly jumps to N1 Grand Prix and Navi Customization

Did they just skip 2 games and a half?

The anime came out around the same time as BN3. Capcom basically ordered them to rush the N1 GP as promotion to BN3.
This is also why everyone uses BN3's Plug-In PET instead of the PDA PET from BN1 and BN2

And the kanji for his surname can be read as "volcano".

That hothead!

They censored swords in the game too.

Huh? They did? I thought they oooked just like that on the japanese games too.

They're metal swords in the original. Personally, I think laser swords are more appropriate anyway.

Time to count the days without pedos in the general...
Weird, there don't seem to be any days. Almost like we've gone zero days without pedos shitting on the thread...

Blame Xebec
If the menstruation fetishist shows up again, I swear I'm going to punch someone in the face.

Is the busy Arc-user in here

Phoneposting while rendering a few files for the revision approval tomorrow, hello user! What's up?

Did you got what I said past thread?

Also, I might draw her too. As long as I manage to get her into either one of the Inktober's or Goretober's daily themes.

>They're metal swords in the original.
I have never heard this before now.

You know that mentioning shitposters specifically like that is basically asking them to post more, right?

What have you done to /sthg/?

Godspeed user! Do it! I am gonna rush through this so I can be free already.

Nothing.

Everyone knows Boys in Dresses is /mmg/'s thing.
You had to have had a hand in this.

>Did you got what I said past thread?
Sorry, I missed it, what did you said?

You can draw her in a ponytail, just make it different from Ashe's. Like make it shorter and spikier.
Also, make the scar different from Axl's.

Personally I think I'll give her spiky twintails with her scar being one big slash across her face but eh.

This is the natural evolution of a general. Soon everyone in this containment board will know the glory of dapper young boys garnished in frilly attire!

Sure, I can try that. Ashe's hair color, or Axl's haircolor?

Also, I still dig Arc X Ashe professort-student romance.

Either sounds good and we can even try Lumine's haircolor too. I guess it would depend on how her overall color scheme would be.

Freindly reminder that OCs are cringy and cancerous.

Reminder that no one cares.

>ebin showdown with Bass in BN3, the second to last story fight
>normal boss fight music plays
why
>even more ebin pen ultimate final battle against Sirius in a black hole in SF3
>normal boss fight music plays
WHY

You cared enough to reply

A-At least Bass gets a badass theme in the anime... (NESfag, don't watch this, it's anime sppilers)
>youtube.com/watch?v=8tj4rCYYTWc

Too bad they never released the Stream anime OST, I fucking loved Bass' theme.

Have you drank Sunny D, eaten oranged and/or taken your Vitamin C today, /mmg/? 'Tis the season where people catch colds and the flu.

It's Spring.
What idiot, besides me, get sick on spring

>It's Spring
Not everybody lives in Tibet or wherever like you.

It's Spring here too, and getting sick in 28°C weather would suck.

>Tibet
>Spring
Tiber is in the north hemisphere. South America, Australia, New Zealand and Africa are all under the equator and thus in the south hemispehre

To be fair, in Spring, the change from cold to hot begins, and your immune system might weaken.
Also, on NZ/AUS cons, people are always fucking sick.

It's probably a plan made by the spiders and the sheep to be the dominant species there.
Be careful.

I got a real bad flu for weeks a bit ago, and due to an experience at the petting zoo when I was a toddler, I always tend to get pinkeye right after any illness. So that's what I'm going through.

>mfw flying spiders using magnet powers take over the world
Spiders created the weather seasons to defeat us in the long run.

Geez. Get well soon.

>video games
We /blog/ now

>Being this much of a bitch

Roboenza should have existed in every MM game.
It could be a nice status to make the game difficult, like it slows you down or something.

>reminding people about rules is being a bitch
I miss /mmg/, /blog/ was a shitty replacement.

thx bro

>/biog/
o hey I love bonkle

Blame Capcom, we havent had megaman games in forever.

The only person to blame is the blogger himself. There's plenty of MM things to talk about, nobody itt wants to talk about your life.

>tfw can't decide if I want to defend Wood because he's nice or tell him off since we are kind of only supposed to keep things topical
O-okay

We should be talking about MM guys in cute nightgowns while sick or how a sickness mechanic could be used in Megaman games.

That sounds boring, I want to hear more about people's personal lives. What is the day to day like for my fellow MM fans?
We can't let one shitposter ruin our good time just because of some made up rules of his.

>sickness mechanic
megaman's pro skater

Mine was pretty good, but it's very hot right now over here. Like, this is the hottest october ever according to local news. I played Mega Man Powered Up, but damn, I suck at it. I can only finish Cut Man's stage. Bomb Man's giant bomb fucks me up when he gets angry, any hint?

I'm trying to find a way to make today's inktober prompt Megaman related. Or at least make it at all.
Since Goretober's Satanic rituals prompt didn't catch my attenttion for anything. Not even Megaman related stuff.

I had a big breakfast this morning

>rulesfag is on the rampage
So much for having fun

Sasuga /mmg/

okeidawa wartashi wa baka gaijinn

Ching chong ping pong to you too, user.

I wish ASG took a more Blazblue route and did more VN-like cutscenes with alternate and joke endings, pic related as one of them.

I wish that Copen was the one with Septimia and not his twin.
It would have been a far more inetresting twist.

No, this way is better. Now he has to come to terms with things because of someone he loves. If it were him, he would either go full villain or kill himself. This way he gets a redemtion arc.

Holy christ what's with all the deleted posts? What happened?

>Only going full villain or killing himself ending.
>Instead of having him trying to reject the septimia at first, going to the point he decides not even to speak anymore and keep deluding himself with the "I'm a human, not a monster" kind of thought to unwilling using his powers when necessary to stay alive in order to carry his "mission" in his father's honor.