Why?

About time
Now, I'll be killing my pity rate today, give me your luck, /feg/

>suck them
Okay, but I won't like it.

[ ] Protect this Smile
[ ] TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

Peri is garbage.

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i sing galdrar w/my beak. if you do not respond to this post with 10 (you)s i will fly into your kitchen tonight and unleash lehran's medalion.

>Saber's lines in FEH

Is he also a different kind of mercenary?

Post best bromances

>+6 4* Arthur
>+4 4* Beruka
>+4 4* Effie
If I 5* one of them and then learn their + weapon and level 3 skills, does the 5* add to the 4*s +level?

Would i lose Jill in chapter 20 if i don't have and A or a B support with Mist or Lethe even if she is benched for the chapter?

Explain why you aren't backing the only dragonboi who WILL give you the most feathers.

Convince me not to hold out for a better one.

Ah, figured as much.

Saber is the first character you meet in Celica's path, you can't even move on until you recruit him. Kamui joins right after that. They are both almost myrmidons already when they join you.

Yeah the game looks amazing, Hidari's art is really beautiful. Definitely the highlight of the game!
I think it's sort of touched upon right in the beginning when they're still kids and get attacked in the forest. Once the battle is over some of them celebrate the victory and the others are mad because they were almost killed and are definitely shaken by what happened.

I said there's zero incentive to grind because it sucks ass and it's not rewarding in the slightest. If I go against Necrodragons or someone else with insane movement I just make Nomah, Sonya, Palla, Est, Catria – everyone who joins late –sit out because I'm not going to bother grinding and they can't handle those battles. Way easier to simply use Mae and Boey and not even bother with new recruits.

>TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP
WITHOUT PERMISSION!

different?

Autism

This is the session's orbs
Let's see what we acquire before version 1.8 comes out later today

Feminism did nothing wrong

Autism.

You are in the club when this druid walks up to you and insults your tactical skills in front of the whole army, what do?

He ruined my 5.25% pity rate and his IV's were shit. Maybe I'll pick him for feathers yet, we'll see.

Because Sophia will give more feathers, and despite being literally retarded, still isn't as retarded as this beta faggot

Wrys,Mattew,Shanna,Odin and Bartre

No, it's only if she talks to Shiharam

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVBKq4jTck
Oh no

Bottom right, buddy :)

Tell him to go skiing

>Take all of the mages in A+ down to A except for Olwen, the flier tomes, Soren and Julia
>Move Cecilia, Sophia, and Henry to A+
>Move Fem!Robin and Leo to A-
>Drop C and condense the lower tiers

There, the list is fixed.

literally who

Point out that he doesn't really have any claim to being a great tactician himself.

Tell him to bend over and have one of the big guys plow him.
Then ask if he saw that coming with his "superior" tactical skills.

>Perne
How low can he go?

fuck off reddit

Beruka, random 5*, random 5*, Tsubaki, Oboro

>Because Sophia will give more feather
She's still a waifu, this puts her above Mamui by automatic default. When have you ever seen people shitposting Sophia? Never, but you get people shitting on Mamui constantly.

Blessed banner my sweet ass

>literally who

ANNABALLISTA (against a wall)

Which FE character gives the best paizuri?

So I;ve had this boy since his initial release but never bothered to build him properly. Hes -HP/+ATK. what should I equip him with?

Sakura

OH SHI

Too high leveled?

Elise

Charlotte or Saber.

let him slap my ass and suck him off in the restroom

I've been gone this week. Has there been any new info about Heroes since Monday?

>hyperbole
">>Never engaging unless there's 0% chance to be hit or you're assured to take 0 damage
w e w"
">play a """real""" FE game.
>unit gets hit by a 16% and dies."
>nice hyperbole

Autism

If by best, you mean blandest and most lifeless with awkward and obnoxious stuttering tossed in for free.

Why the fuck is rebecca so weak, her gimmick is being a 40 speed fast archer but that doesnt fucking matter since brave bows exist. She just 0×2s everything. And her base damage is so low that brave bow on her is retarded

New voting gauntlet
Sacred Coins buy skills
Alvis GHB

>No great husbandos in this gauntlet
still gonna support him because Mamui is a pump and dump cutie but still
How come if FE is supposedly a big mainstream Nintendo franchise these days we only have like 3 dedicated youtubers to it and all of them are total autists?

try it and find out

How's your Alfonse doing? I he still rotting away as 3/4* or have you promoted him to 5*?

>Not even good fodders
I'm sorry

Autism

this one

Honestly, there's no need for a C tier since everyone is usable for something with SI, though Odin probably has it the hardest trying to make him work right now with all the shit they're pulling to try to neuter blade tomes. B tier implies you can still make things effective with heavy investment, which is true in pretty much all cases, the problem comes when that investment requires whaling for skills like Steady Breath, Distant Counter and Wrath just to make something work, which is why a lot of melee infantry are stuck in the lower tiers.

They were aiming for accuracy

>indirectly glorifying ignorance
I get the feeling you're ameripoors

Please don't bully Lowen's wife

I promoted him but ive lost interest in Heroes now

She has Def Ploy so she’s S tier just like Est!

Is it even worth rolling for blues if I have a +Atk -Spd Rein, a +Spd -Res Ninian and a Lancina?

FIRE

EMBLEM

WARRIORS

MODEL

RIPS

W - H - E - N

>Why the fuck is rebecca so weak
Because they flip a coin to see if a character should be faithful to their original stats, and she rolled heads. She's basically Setsuna with less spd but more res.

Sakura lives, Elise doesnt.
Get over it

Slap on Hone Spd and Rally Def/Res (Rally Def and Hone Res sacred seal for budget), then just kinda build a basic unit. Fury + Sword/Lancebreaker is nice so he can duel some stuff. He's basically slow, strong Eirika with a better colour.

I feel like you're lying about the last two, but I want to believe in alvis

Hell yeah that's what it means
Sakura really is best girl

I haven't even rolled her yet

>he doesn't have 5+ nephs for wrath fodder

My Serra got super blessed in Lyn mode and then in HHM so I ran with both

Is this the best IV for Brave Axe Cherche?

>3/4*

Rebecca is fairly faithful to FE7 though. Low atk, good spd, not sure where all that skill went though

If they start making more specials at any point, which seeing as BK had one we might be entering that era, a damage special based on a percentage of speed would go along way.

when do you all think 1.8 comes out

Sakura's trash, Elise isn't.
Why does this fact bother you so much user?

Rally Def with a Fortify Res sacred seal is actually more efficient, since you get the same total stat increase as you would with Rally Def/Res, but you can buff three stats without using Ephraim's turn for more effective blade tome buffing

when they release the october schedule

He's supposed to be a "skilled" swordsman yes? Does that mean he would have high skill growth rates with a decent attack and defense growths if he was in a mainline title?

Alright /feg/, we certainly can't agree enough to make our own tier list, but we could end up agreeing on an S+ tier.

Here are the criteria:
-Unit does more than just beat its WTA advantage, preferably being also effective against its own color.
-Unit is a cornerstone of a team; you build around them, but not necessarily for them.
-Unit is threatening when faced off against, usually because of the previous two statements; you likely need a specific counter or you'll have a hard time.

Who are they?

I did use Saber and Kamui, they sucked. They were both walls that couldn't actually kill anything. Jesse was okay but couldn't promote by the last chapter in part 3. Celica, Mae and Leon did everything on her side. My first Dread Fighter was Gray in part 4.

Wow, the FE1 Ballistae are smaller than I thought they were supposed to be.

No, +Atk -Res

Next daily reset

+Atk -Res is better, but +Atk -Spd is just as good in almost every situation.

> Michalis
> Legion
> Clarisse
> Berkut
> Reinhardt, if you want to count him
> Lloyd
> Zephiel
> Narcian
> Ursula
> Valter
> Black Knight
> Arvis on the horizon