pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:

lizards are fucking gay

literally the dwarfs of TWWH2

LOVE ETERNAL!
Blood will come around halloween. How fitting.

this game can go fuck itself

>start a mazdamundi
>start turtling up north
>war declared by those Empire fucks below me
>suddenly the entire southern half is at war with me
>fuck it go south and start shitting
>shit on them enough for them to declare peace
>okay lets go North to shit on Dark Elves since they keep harrasing my bullshit up north
>pretty much two turns after declaring peace the whole South declares war on me again.

Fuck this game
Fuck CA

so fucking frustrating

>ME still not announced

This is your economy when you go full turbojew.

I've only recently taken control of the eastern shore, so I haven't even capped out yet. I can support 6 armies so far, and 7 when I max out eastcoast. I'm ready for muh rituals.

nth for fuck off history shits

>Given an impossible choice
Guess I am going to have to be a bastard and protect the everqueen here and suffer trust right? Perifidious Saphery. Alastar will get some experience giving them the chop in the meantime while Tyrion continues burning Norscan shits out of their hovels.

This game can be really pretty sometimes.

I didn't ask for this

>get a quest to make peace with a faction which has only 1 settlement left
>get another quest a turn later to take their last remaining settlement
The plots of the High Elves are too complicated for me.

Doing embassies instead of PO buildings is more cost effective I think assuming you have a certain amount of trade

>Best passive
>Absurd artillery buffs
>Devestating starting spell
CLAN SKYRE LORD WHEN

Why is late game so boring?

I'm playing on Legendary. I'll take all the PO I can get.

grace gives you your choice, but you only get one
>amazons
>cathay
>nippon

one of these irrelevant nobodies will get into game, and you must choose which will take up a DLC slot or mortal empires is never release

>not putting the garrison and public order buildings in each of your settlements

You put all military recruitment buildings in the capitals.

why are warpfire throwers so retarded when it comes to just shooting into a massive blob of troops
even after turning off skirmish mode and positioning them to the side/back of the enemy, it still feels like they're having massive difficulties with simply oozing out warpfire

Where is Moon Staff of Lileath? Why Teclis misses his iconic staff?

How are they the dwarfs of TWWH2?

cathay

any other choice is wrong

>secure the few provinces around me as malekith
>let mom confederate and conquer everything else
>use the big morathiblob as a buffer against all attack
>sail out to pillage and raid whenever I choose
It's a neet's life for me.

guys what artillery spell is best to build on the Black Ark?

They target individual units instead of the ground and they need a clear shot at each unit before they fire.

muh sword

>using black arks

Because you're too big to fail at tht point, so even if you have problems you can just throw stacks at them. My high elf campaign devolved into full vietnam against lategame skaven. I just kept throwing stacks and stacks of lothern sea guard at them, ignoring the devastating casualties. Didn't expect that kind of gameplay feel from total war to be honest.

>not using black arks

gimping yourself

I think someone said it was a mission item, which can be pretty random to proc, haven't had any luck with it so far yet

How does armour-piercing work? If a 30 armor guy gets hit by a 40 weapon damage (7 armor piercing damage) guy does that man he takes 17 damage?

Naggaroth has some really pretty places.

rather have a full army than waste upkeep on an overpriced gimmick
if all army upkeeps didn't go up with Black Arks then I'd use 'em

>He didn't sign a non aggro pact with the one faction you start with a positive standing with and the game tells you to do so as a mission.

Carpets

>playing dark elves

Amazons. Need more waifus

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

they declared war on me even with the treat nigga

>mfw the tears

It means he takes 10 damage. If a 100 armor guy gets hit by the same attack, he takes 7 damage.

You are Tyrion, public order is not an issue.
>+1 from DoU
>+3 from having Sunfang
>+2 from wine tech
>+1 from any emollient nobles
Elven Embassies are better than elven trinket producers once you are capped on the amount you can export since your trade is worth worth nearly 10k. 5% of 10k is 500. Also BUILD WALLS. I hope chaos spawns there and burns everything down.

Are you getting hyped, user? How did you feel when you found the "Black Pyramid of Nagash" or "Khemri" with 10 slots instead of 8?

>+1 +3 + 2 +1
+7. Not even enough to completely offset difficulty malus.

Good luck, I'm behind 8 stacks of elves. Fuck your walls of stone, I have walls of spears.

pointless deaths

>Autisticscreeching.jpg

No armour doesn't work like that. It reduces chance to get hit somehow. No one knows the mechanic really.
Most settlements in Ulthuan have a +10 public order landmark at t5. If you really need it, you just jam in a +12 public order entertainment in the capital.

it'll be a while
even if it's blatantly obvious that we will be kangz eventually they'll make us wait a few months for the fancy trailer
that's if TK is the first DLC faction and not something else

Cathay. They have actually interesting lore and potential to be distinct from their real life counterpart while Nippon is literally just Japan and Amazons are a retarded waifu-bait faction with 2 units at most.

What the fuck did you do to piss them off? You start with a really high standing with them. And they usually suicide themselves on the orcs further south.

All the LL only got 2 quests.

Which is odd as hell considering most had 3 in the original from what I remember

>tfw I'll never eat tendies with Mazdamundi

start a ritual

rip

Tech help.

Every few hours of playing WH2 I get a hard-crash. Total lock up, gotta restart entire computer. This happens without mods too. My CPU/GPU seem to be running fine, using Dx11 because 12 is clearly fucked. Memory leak? My RAM seems to be okay, but I can't really think of anything else.

Anyone else had this issue/found a fix?

lmao how incompetent can you be to lose to skaven

Shit man I'm pretty hyped.

Your computer's overheating.

>low elf players

You are ware that Skaven are top tier, right?

Malekith gets 3.

sounds like a hardware issue

Tyrion has a secret quest

What happened to nagashposter?

meant for

>2 units of spearmen

I've only had like 1 crash for a whole week of playing it. Do a complete diagnose of your PC.

Temps are running fine though? This happened in WH1 too, even on my older GPU.

So the counter-chain goes like this, right?

Rats > Elves
Elves > Delves
Delves > Lizer
Lizer > Rat

>There are people who dont run around with fluffy armies
The dragonspam is real fucking annoying though

he was weak

It also happens randomly, sometimes it'll run for 4 hours, sometimes only 1 hour.

This is probably the hardest fight I've had in a total war game in a while

>Battle starts
>Reinforcements are on opposite sides of the map
>Enemy AI decides to go camp one of them, and since I know I won't make it in time I go meet up with the other reinforcements to make a solid line
>Have my bolt throwers aim at their dragons
>As soon as they start firing the enemy dragons do a fucking delta split
>They're all targeting my crossbows
>Spread out my crossbows, see the enemy dragons switch to other, close crossbow targets
>As his dragons come up they all breath fire directly onto my sorceress and the spears at the front, wiping tons of them out
>Basically killing my sorceress instantly
>Battle turns into a complete cluster fuck, with dragons killing hundreds of people
>Eventually manage to make everything rout except for fucking Tyrion
>Proceeds to sit in melee surrounded by 3/4th dead dark elves and kill around 200 people before he gets bored and decides to leave

Every once in a while the AI decides to not play like garbage. Dragon breath is also incredibly strong, it would wipe out half of a spearmen unit with each activation, and dragons come with 3.

At the very least I won.

I started WH1 for the first time and can't believe how well it runs on my toaster. Since my hardware can manage I will now stick with the game, so who do I watch to pick up the fundamentals?

Anything can beat anything if played well depending on army compositions.

G O B L I N S

>turtling in a Total War Game
>wasting time on Dark Elves who have shit territories to conquer for Lizard Men
>Not betraying the Empire the moment they blow their stacks on the orcs down south

Have a (You) at least

If kangz aren't the first DLC that releases before 2018 I will eat the flesh of CA employees one by one until there is none left of I finally get what I want

Muh fellow Bretonnians, you hyped to claim some fucking new territory for THE LADY?

God is miss the old world factions.. kill me, waiting for ME is suffering

You have walls for sure in each minor settlement, then if you're making an army producing province you generally want an income building + an army building that is capped at 3. You can do this for multiple minor settlements, then you put every 4+ military building in the capital.

Warpfire Thrower are such a garbage unit just because they get obstructed by fodder units. Why wouldn't you globadiers instead?

imagine being this shit

Hopefully started taking meds for his autism and the rest of the sad shits who have a compulsive need to post the same thing in every thread will follow.

>fuck you bitch, I'm loyal to the true Phoenix King Malekith

A man of taste.

Empire are your typical Total War faction. Line infantry comprised of spear and swordsmen, crossbowmen as archers, and all manner of cavalry and artillery for any occasion. Followed by (imo) Dwarfs, then Orcs, then Vampires in terms of how "basic" they are. Vampires have no ranged units, lots of monstrous units and some weird and unorthodox shit so but are pretty interesting to play first time.

>watch
Jesus user just play the game and figure it out.

sounds like you play on normal

I'm always here. Always watching.
Your ass was weak when I broke it, boi

>Arkhan's crib is in the game
B O I

Why are you here? Go play something else, or better yet do something productive.

>Dragon breaths fire on unit
>Nearly wipes it out and makes it rout
>Enemy has like 7 dragons all with use of the ability

I don't think you quite understand what happens to a group of spears when they get fire thrown onto them then a dragon charging them. They essentially rout instantly.

I also probably should turn down the battle difficulty because the enemy units are getting bonuses

not if the AI is playing them you retard LMAO

Just play a faction that looks interesting to you with the introduction turned on

It's gonna hold your hand really tight

I'm hyped to remove bretonnians infidels and their slut lady from holy land!

The AI is shit with everyone you retard LMAO

So the Bretonnians worship an Elf? Or is this a different Ariel they both refer to? Is the "lake" the Bretonnians talk about the inner sea at the center of Ulthuan?

haha, yeah, imagine....

Aww... is baby gonna cwy???

>Reinforcements are on opposite sides of the map

Ah yes, the CA classic. It's especially fun when the reinforcements are from the same fucking city your army is sitting in.

could be a problem with the power supply