/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2203

>Recent News
McDonalds SkyCompass Collab - Eat burgers in Japan, get damascus crystals and a sunlight stone
Fourth Crew Skill - Available if you have 21+ members
CCS Collab - Dark Unknown Staff, Sakura is the loyalty character

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for October:
9/30 - 10/9 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 10/24 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
10/25 - 10/30 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
10/31 - 11/8 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
youtu.be/oXhO3X5R37w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this could have been a beato thread
FUCK YOU

NEWS WHEN

niggercats ruin another thread

GOD DAMN IT
ITS BEATO'S BIRTHDAY SHOW SOME RESPECT

NEGROCATS

REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING DIRT YOU MIGHT AS WELL OFF YOURSELF LIKE THE KEK YOU ARE

>2 days until Sakura.

Reminder that dirt was buffed for 8 months straight and now the shitskins who main the element think it's b/c they're actually good at the game.

I actually prefer Kat with him than Vira.

>tfw was planning on playing water when I started
>tfw yugu claimed me as her fuccboi by giving me more swords than I can count

>not with Vyrn

Me too, despite being a yurifag.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who play main wheel elements off element

BINGO IS FUCKING RIGGED

FUCK THIS

Kat is not a dragonfucker.

everyone knows she's better off with generic bandit #1 and #2

it actually is
it used to be a solid way to gain chips but they nerfed it

Good thing Vyrn is a lizard.

She's the best with Farrah.

Farrah SSR when? I feel like she's the mascot for Rares, but regardless.

Just do Poker. It's reliable income.

> I feel like she's the mascot for Rares
That was Walder.

>got bamboozled into buying a 2* titan starter
>completely fucking 100% unusable until 5* salsa AND an ayer
>I won't even get a fucking 4* salsa until this november
>by the time I get her 5* we'll already have new weapons and titan is useless
>I could've literally just went garula and wind memed 5x as fast, also malice updates to magna will make wind top tier

I can't believe you motherfuckers would trick people into wasting months of their lives on this shit

How are the dark weapons the event gives out? Are they Reduce-bait or what?

If odds, magnafest tomorrow on sakura event time.
If evens, KMR fucks up another droptable.

The Bow is great mainhand. Keep at least one MLB'd.

Where are the fuck are the emps?
What the fuck are they doing?

Debatable. The bow is pretty meh after the nerf and the sakura stick will have a 4* uncap.

I don't know how to play poker.

小さな女の子(little girls) has 1 open spot. We are aiming for world first clears of unreleased content and always have all HL raids on farm status. In guild wars, simply qualifying is not enough. We consistently place in the top 8 to ensure seeding and superseeding and safeguard our reputation and shareholder trust, as well as going 5-0 to ensure maximum valour badge gain.

If you need a guild, please send an application and schedule an interview. You will be asked to provide screenshots of all of your elemental pools as well as your character and summon boxes, ethnicity, languages spoken, previous guild experience, and rush availability. 5* GW characters are required and as long as you are making sufficient progress towards a second one we will take your word on good faith.

The acceptance process usually takes 3-4 weeks.

Link: gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
Profile ID referrer: 6823403

This is the last chance to apply.

chev sword droptable fuckup when?

But she shows absolutely no interest in him.
I agree with the second one though. Vira and Djeeta belong together.

>reducing bows ever
Even fucking gacha bows are worthless skill fodder.
>but how will i uncap my song
Lmao songfags

Chinkships is probably the only other mobage I've seen with art that rivals GBF's quality. The music and all around polish is great too.

I didn't expect this from a chink bootleg. Too bad the actual gameplay is tedious.

they would actually roll back for that

someone post THAT 4koma

Tomorrow. They stop dropping entirely. People don't notice for two weeks.

You know nothing of the ways of the apolixir

Dozo

Is that Malejeeta or Flatjeeta?

DON'T DO IT

"Hit harder" doesn't really mean much by itself. You need to click two buffs, and even though it has very good uptime if you start the cycle on an ougi turn that means you are now tacking on ramp up time while also needing to maintain his buffs by clicking every now and again. Water has plenty of characters with an inbuilt multiplier to match Owen without needing to press anything at all. With that said though, he's still a good character especially if you're looking to run an atma sword team.

Dykes are uncute.

>says this while posting a cute dyke

X days until playable Sandal!
youtu.be/oXhO3X5R37w

What's the ougi effect on Ultima Sword? I think buying 5 ultima units with pendants might be okay.

Not true!

Something like 20-30 ele up+da up for 4 turns. It's pretty strong.

How long does it take to farm a varuna grid? I pulled one last legfest but it seems most of the grid is from either Macula with poor drop rates, Fenrir event, and Katalinas weapon. Where do I start?

If you have Quatre you don't have to press his skills ever again. Especially the echo. Drain isn't super necessary so in normal situations you only press his stamina buff more than once and it's still only every ten turns or so. In fights lasting ~15 turns or less you don't even need Quatre to never reapply Owen's skills. You would be hard pressed to find characters who require less management than Owen.

>Water has plenty of characters with an inbuilt multiplier to match Owen without needing to press anything at all.
Those characters have no DATA while Owen has 100% DA and TA zenith. And they lose their multipliers much more easily.

30% ele atk up 30% da up for 4 turns

brehs if magnafest is announced for this month Im startdashing so I can slime and get HL, centrums, seraphics, +1 shit and other crap asap.

Should I get d. jannu for slimeblasting(no zoinig so i dunno if ill ever use dark) or yoda so I can still slimeblast(rather fight the suicide guy though) but with 100% charge up coop buffs, plus he'd be relatively useful for this GW.

K-KONO POWAH!
TEKI NO SUTANDO!?

Jojo?

>Im startdashing so I can slime
embarrassing but djeanne is a legit ticket target
yoda would be a mistake

Is that from persona?

d.jannu has more use later on.
yoda can be replaced by sarasa later

I have DJeanne but since I do not have other dark characters, she's basically my neet.

build six and you already have dark's 2 strongest attackers

Does the wpn specialty zenith only apply to MC, or the whole party?

My water is pretty weak. Yoda, S.Izmir and Minami are the only ones I know I should be using. Any suggestions on what the remaining 2 SRs should be for GW?

DA/TA in water should not be a problem, especially with Quatre. The characters I'm speaking of are Romeo, Anne and Lily. None of these should lose their multipliers if you're playing them properly. I do see your point about his buffs requiring less management in shorter fights, however I still don't think the echo can be kept up in practice without needing to be pressed in longer fights - if the stamina buff needs to be reapplied because you lose a turn off the cycle, that means you're losing a turn off the same cycle for the echo. Both are extended for the same duration so if one is going to fall, so will the other (eventually).

4933CA4E

JK 1/6

I'm on Bishop. Come gimme a hand bros, I need maybe one more clear to get all my distinctions.

Kat and one of the other idols.

MAGNAFEST WHEN

kat, lily, pengy if suicidal

I really really love /gbfg/
am i shit taste?

Why are there so many stand users in this game?

Name 1 good person from /gbfg/.

0B3D368A ubaha

(You)

Because guardian spirits existed before jojo even had its first stand user

POST CUTE POTATOES

kmr

Me

Whats in?

Does it matter which cosmo gun I get? Was thinking of SPEC for nio

Kat and Mina or Anya.

Wind doesn't run cosmos gun anymore

Me

I always para+extend your raids even if I never MVP

Yes, but I just finished Esser/Tien and I would like to give precedence to Four or Siete. With Dark i have really nothing.

Me because I have cute stickers.

Simo is nice

Same

What's the wind meta grid?

That's even more of a reason to pick up Six. Dark GW and Xeno are coming up.

Someone who immediately retreated. Guess I'm not opening up HLs to /gbfg/ anymore.

So definitely Kat. Gonna level a bunch of the other SRs mentioned and see how they stack up.

Six tia bolts, xeno spear, hrt bow, baha dagger, mainhand

thanks!

Real talk- whoever gaybulge is can go die in a fire.

Was it smile?

I wish I was in fleet.

bros, is zoinig still overpowered in HL content?

Magnas don't really matter as its literally a race on who presses their attack button first on ST, though she is pretty sweet on t1/t2 summon raids, usually.