Previous thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>100 Day Anniversary
Date: October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th, 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Yuri), Heracules Beetle
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w
youtu.be/uHFe3DwIZc4?t=255
discord.gg/Cba44
himasugi.org/jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK LIZTARDS

First for Stheno sucks

I WANT TO HUG A LOLI!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w

>no CA Hassan
>REGEND is in
Why is CA so underappreciated?

Only hug? I bet you also want to pat their head

The entire class is shit in general. Jack works for some fights but they're all crippled by their shitty decks. 2030 is better than wasting a slot on them.

>quick team
>one turn of no damage then next turn you do double damage
>2030 team
>every turn you do double damage
the fuck is the point of quick teams?

You wont be saying that when you get Ryougi or Carmilla

If I want to make an arts meme team do I still need 2030 for Waver?

Quick teams get a lot of NPs in. Jack when soloing can fire off Maria the Ripper every other turn with consistent criticals

I will. Just like in JP. I mostly use Jack on some Dragon fights and that's it. BusterMemes or ArtsMemes crit way better than quick teams and shit.

Headpatting is degenerate

>need plumes badly
>multiple nuts instead

2030 is free critical stars every turn. All that an arts up CE would do for him is increase his NP generation and damage when using arts cards, both pretty unnecessary. It's really not mandatory but 2030 is the more optimal way to go, but even then arts teams are all about popping off NPs all the time which obviously crit stars don't affect at all, so it's whatever.

>but even then arts teams are all about popping off NPs all the time which obviously crit stars don't affect at all
But that's wrong, crit stars help that a lot. NP gen off of crits is nuts.

youtu.be/uHFe3DwIZc4?t=255

Most certainly is.

I just rolled Jeanne with a ticket, should I equip the FP CE or Prisma Cosmos for maximum fp whoring.

I've run every daily that drops them plus the one area in Okeanos multiple times and I haven't seen a single one.

Thanks I wanted to get it but didn't want to waste quartz if there was some other CE I should have on him instead

I have an NP2 Jeanne with a MLB Prisma Cosmos and she gets me barely a trickle of Friend Points.

NEW THREAD GET IN HERE

So the FP CE is the optimal choice?

No.

To be fair why would people use her at this stage in the game? You're better off using class affinity or a berserker.

Because the Jeanne FP bubble burst a long time ago when she wasn't the only Lv. 90 servant in the game for the first month, and the game is way too easy to actually want to use tanks right now.

Pretty much always is I think, at least for now.

No

If you have newbies on your list, put FP CE on her. If you have no newbies on your list, don't expect any FP from Jeanne.

This is a big cup

FP CE during dead game time so the Mashu's can toil away in your salt mines

Primsa Cosmos or an Arts boosting CE during actual events so newbies and E-rank luckers have a Jannu to hard carry them through the harder fights.

This is the Big cup's, little (fluffy) cup

Vive la France!

And these are the Big Cup's maids

How the fuck does that bitch get pregnant?

Did the anime give me a non canon ending?

>david has the second highest 3* attack out of all there stars
>only Lu fucking bu beats him
What the fuck. You niggers said he was a support archer. Why is he so much stronger than literally everyone, David literally is the Goliath.

Remember goy, the jews always win

FREE QUEST

I COMMAND YOU

GIVE ME KIDNEY STONES

jack every thread until she can be adopted
stop making threads before bump limit you retards

>Not wanting a new thread so we can post cute pictures of Jack

I'm going to make a Liz thread, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

It's because you niggers post images as quickly as possible and no one actually cares about this game so they just jump ship when the image limit is hit.

Roses are red
Violents are blue
Lolicons are going to hell
And shotacons too

that's a cuplet

But I want to adopt Alice! Jack would be fine too

>Fate GO NA
>Give silly names like Altria, Altera and Mash
>2 years behind the godtier jap version
>Will probably miss a lot of events
>Game is translated by SEAmonkeys
>It probably wont last a year
kek

Is it weird that i'm glad to see a doom-poster now?

Halloween is almost here. Anyone got any advice/tips for it?

It won't be another mind numbing 5AP grindfest, will it?

It will be held afloat by our autistic lord and savior ZissTV. His daily challenge of whaling to get F. Drake is the best thing that has come out of this garbage game.

don't forget

>account will probably be washed away or sold for scrap during typhoon season
>credit card information sold to ISIS jihadists

For the love of god, keep your apples firmly in your pockets until it hits.

Stop stealing my anti-pedo images
Thank you

Is there a site that you can compare pure numbers of servants?
Like for whatever reason cirnopedia allows you to sort by parameters but not by actual in game stats.
I know there's that one image but I'd rather look at a spreadsheet or something.

I used to think I had E-Rank luck. Watching Ziss has gave me a glimpse of what that true E-Rank luck looks like.

stop posting any time

i want to adopt the shit out of that book

Not to mention
>/fgoalter/ is bigoted against real pedos
>thread is filled with sexist lolicon filth who think they're somehow better
>said lolicons are also ageists that thinks there's a difference between a six year old and a six hundred year old

Could this general be any more pathetic?

jokes on you, these images turn me on even more than naked lolis

Keep a couple of spare apples. You probably won't need them ,but you might. Halloween Princess, Maid in Halloween and Trick or Treat should be your priority acquisitions. You might be tempted to grab copies of Liz or Twinkle Candy, but you need to get the CE's that increase drop rates, they're the priority if you want to clear the stores. The final Guerrilla Quest is basically a gauntlet and the priority is on surviving. If you're note a whale you'll have a hard time just blowing through everything without thinking. It's not terribly hard, but if you don't have a decent team setup, or you have your servants set in the wrong order, you might end up needing to use some Command Spells.

what if I'm the shota?

>need one more archer monument for Jeanne's third ascension
>already have everything for the fourth
>have been waiting for Monday while praying some random enemy Servant will drop it
>no one has dropped it
>worrying that this luck will fuck me in the ass come Monday

Also check your friendlist often. The Gacha CE's can save you a LOT of farming.

Oh, beating your little diseased lolicon dick are you? How about posting your pathetic small penis that can only get off to loli in the antiloli discord? If you're lucky I might even talk dirty to you a little. Anything to make that maggot of yours bigger, right?

Any FP CE?

But half AP embers, user. I just gotta.

Go away Makina, you demented succubus

Yes. Every event has an FP CE. Read the wiki for more.

I think they mean check your friendlist for people who have the halloween CE.
Tons of people are apparently planning to roll for Tamamo so it shouldn't be a stretch to find someone with one or two in their support squads.

>antiloli discord
what, that's a thing?

doesn't Halloween give a lot of them anyway

No. You hide those bitches like the evil cat is looking for them. Don't touch them until you see a witchy Liz.

Do I need people with caster tamamo or tamacat can also work?

So would something like Anne Bonny/Gil/Atalante be a good team?
I rolled Anne Bonny and figured I should find a use for her but don't really know anything about art memes.

>realized one hour later that there was another thread and the last one wasnt even in bump limit
Well fuck you too

No it isn't, also he is imitating me for some stupid reason.

You'll want to find someone with the Petite Devil CE equipped. It's the only CE that increases pumpkin drop rates, and you can only get it from the quartz gacha.

That was just an example since people who are rolling for Tamamo would naturally roll halloween CEs as well.
Tamamo doesn't increase drop rates or anything.

Yeah, that's a decent quick team. Anne is a crit machine so feeding her a bunch of stars is always a good idea. Trade out Atlante for Okita or Jack down the road if you can.

Yes, they go by "GNFOS" and target people who "aren't true lolicons". There's also a dominatrix mod that has her "lolicon pets" do degrading things for her and is generally in charge of targetting these threads, she was also the person who tried to roleplay/tripfag as Mashu and I'm 99% sure that the images with "anti-pedo" in the filenames are all her.

For those that were following and cared, I managed to get my phone fixed (and even hit the gym and train with my servants) in time to both not ruin my streak, and to favorite each and every one of my servants so they could wish me a happy birthday and we could all party together. Everything is great. Even did three birthday pulls with meme tickets and got a cute Atalante cat (NP 2 here we go!)
I like to think it's special because she was my Tutorial pull

I want to buy Jeanne Alter a cute training bra!

What does Vlad tell you on your birthday?

good job user

For the halloween event, which node will be the one you will spend most of your ap on?

just give me one more monument you stupid fucking saber

>Evil Cat showed up for him twice
>never seen hide or hair of her outside of story
G-grats user! Seriously though, happy birthday.

Let's slow down on posting lolis and post some supports while judging each other harshly instead.

>Let's slow down on posting lolis
Nyet

I myself have also never seen Atalante or Caster Gilles a single time in rolls, but I do have a NP4 Jeanne. I think I've found myself in a weird love/hate triangle with those two.

Hmph. Only humans would bother to remember they (sic) day of their birth.

Anti loli discord: discord.gg/Cba44
Their website: himasugi.org/jp/

Don't be fooled by he's one of ๅ็„กใ—'s "boytoys". Cute JETS not related.

News when?

>lets stop wasting images on something i dont like and waste it on something posted every day that contributes nothing to the thread
lets not

It feels dirty putting the FP CE on Waver, but I'll keep it on there for as long as it makes me me more FP than putting him in the Caster slot with a better CE.

Black Grail should go on Anne and Bonny. They gain a double benefit not just from the extra NP damage, as well as the fact that the damage they take also increases their NP. You should give Arash a Kaleido or something similar to let him explode faster.

GIB GUDA OKITA NOBU

Thanks! I managed to fully ascend my Jets today too, and his birthday message was by far the funniest to listen to.