>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Of course I posted at the very end of the thread. Question still stands, thanks for taking the time to read.

Set your pass to dsg and come to High Wall, friend.

reminder that player skill is also part of invasion balance

Alright, I have it set. I haven't done this in ages, do I put down my sign or do you put down yours?

My sign is down, just summon.

lmao

>Blue phantom appears
>Tries to block my UGS with his own UGS, gets instantly guardbroken and 1shot riposted

What did he mean by this

Thank you very much friend. I spent three hours farming the first fat lady and had zero luck. Finally broke down and begged but I'm glad theres nice people like you here. Plan is to make some people bleed.

Borthammer. Raw DSA with dropswapped Resins. Dark Hand.

How has Demon's Souls aged?

Whats the most effective weapon to punish watchdogs with? Ill teach them the folly of farming grass from ME.

Did that user who was collecting Chosen Undead, Bearers and Ashen Juans for purposes of drawfagging end up delivering?

Dark hand, scrubber

I keep dying to R1 spam today

What is wrong with me

same tbqh lad

Did they add a new icon under the gauges in 3? Im seeing one i dont know what it means.

Punishing Farron Autismsword spin attack with UGS R1s is so satisfying

not using UGS is so satisfying

UGS is a patrician weapon

durability?

pic

No none of my weapons are about to break. Its a little oval shaped icon. It kind of looks like a carving.

You have a password set

oh, that's infusion

t. guts cosplayer scum

Ahh thats it. Thanks.

As if

LKGS is my waifu

>Invading as sunman

??? this isn't cooperation

It honestly looks and feels wonderful. The only things it did questionably were certain bosses and game length isn't much.

Somebody please help me with champion's wolffucker. He's harder than Midir on NG+3. SL120, PS4.

Rate my Guts cosplay

>no shield of want
meh/10
who says you can only coop with the host?
no he's not, just use the pillars

10/10 would parry and reposte one shot with hornet ring.

Is a raw longsword optimal for early game?

Raw Broadsword is arguably better.

Fuck you

longsword has pokes and superior range.

Uhh Miyazaki, I don't think fingers are supposed to bend like that.

>carefully plan a build designed to wear people out and kill them
>everything is utilised as much as possible, 4 active ringslots for combat
>keep throwing and dying
>make a dumbass cosplay build
>spare a slot for untrue dark, could spare a second one if it wasn't for all the weight (which is mostly for fashion, not needed for the build)
>not only have lots of fun, it's actually good too
what is going on?
Hey there man, no need to get upset

Anatomy is convoluted.

>early game
>not riposting everything
>implying range and pokes have any meaning in boss fights

a friend of mine can do that with all his fingers and it's creepy as fuck

I think people literally only use this set because either

>A. It's black.

Or.

>B. They think it somehow looks like the berserker armor even though the Morne set is way closer in appearance.

Or, it could be

>C. For the memes.

Fuck your mother too

I typically use the fallen kniggerht set at that point in the game. The game is very linear, and therefore obtaining items happens in basically the same order for everyone, and at that point in the game, the FK set is the best armor you can get, in terms of defense.

Are you ok dude? Do you need to get something off your chest?

Killing Midir with regular spells is much superior to the Pestilent Mist meme. It allows you to visceral him, removing 25% of his health in one hit. Besides, you don't need to get close to him and risk getting hit at any point.

Fuck your father as well

Yea. I want all Internet cunts to get fucked.

Hard day, huh? Happens. Go outside, breathe some clean air. If there is any clean air for you to breathe

Muh edgy ragged cloak

a good ranged sorceries pew-pew build for das3?

I legit like the helmet and use it, but never used any of the other pieces.

Having a cloak on top of armor is pretty cool imo

Summon two phantoms, stay behind them and shoot whatever you want.

which stat caps do i need?

60 int

Nothing else matters, you won't get hit if you just roll every time something is in your general postcode and let your phantoms punish the attack.

Dancer butt.

Is everything else ok?

>Sulyvahn got to fuck her as much as he wanted
He LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Why doesn't mugenmonkey list damage dealt from spells like it does for weapons? I'd really like to be able to fiddle with stats, casting items, rings, etc and see what kind of damage I'm dealing.

Do you have subs on? Do you have HUD on?

This. I don't even know where to find the power levels of spells. I pretty much just have to assume that the spell that costs more FP does more damage.

This has been something that's bothered me back in the days when DaS1 was still fresh. I'm just really surprised they've NEVER bothered updating this shit, even for the newer games that they do character planners for.

What's the Dark Souls of novels?

Lovecraft

What's the Dark Souls of Dark Souls?

the crash bandicoot strategy guide

Gravity's Rainbow.
Better known than actually experienced, arguably difficult to begin, and then you fall right into it. When it's over you look for more like it, but the creator's later work doesn't have the same spark.

I think there's literally a a foreign novel called "His dark materials" or something that they heavily referenced in an unused scene regarding the crestfallen merchant going hollow or some shit.

Apparently it has ghosts that can hollow you so who knows if you can find a translation might be worth a look.

>has ghosts that can hollow you
I read those novels when I was a kid, I actually own them. Was that on that alternate dimension derelict city with some shadow monster things? I should reread them, I rememebr them being pretty good. They made a movie of the first book but I never watched it, heard it was kinda shit.

I have one Coiled Sword Fragment from NG and I'm now in NG++. If I understand how items on the ground works, if I were to leave to go trade the one I have then when I got back this one would be gone. Am I really just fucked out of a Slab because of this?

Does /dsg/ still do fashion souls?

Not particularly proud of this since achievements in this game are rather simple and easy, but still feels pretty good.

And why the FUCK is this message even possible if the game claims I can store 600 of the things?

That's a guaranteed item so I'm pretty sure it stays there even if you reload the area. Either way what difference does it make. You get 18 fucking slabs in one playthrough, missing one isn't gonna hurt.

There is nothing fashionable about lmao2scythe's stance when not moving. You look like you're holding in a poo and your ugly waifushit needs to put on a helmet.

Make a guy next time.

Yeah, but in the superior fashion Souls game.

I like it

wait, that's not a guy?

>Make a guy next time.
Fine, how's this?

Crawling in my skin/10

>Put sign down for Midir
>Get summoned by some mage guy
>We eventually kill him
>Host black-crystals me out before I get my souls

...How the fuck is that edgy?

He obviously wants people to think he did it himself so he can enlarge his minuscule ego.

Much better, very cool.

t. Make a guy guy.

Mainly just the pose and the Ringed Knight hood.
Other than that, it's fairly standard for a pyro.

>summon some people for friede
>they have no idea how to actually fight her

>torn up clothing
>black hood
>pyromancy flame in one hand and demon's scar in the other

How is it not??

>ringed knight hood being in any way inappropriate for a pyromancer
>edgy meme

You are trying too hard to fit in.

Literally just an old pyromancer in a combination of pyromancer clothes and a hood with pyromancer weapons in a swamp.

Let's see your fashion so I can tear it apart

>hood of an enemy type that is in no way related to pyromancy
>not inappropriate for a pyromancer

B-but their weapon arts give them edgy flames!

RK Hood is appropriate for a pyromancer because they wear blindfolds. Plus, the color goes perfectly with Cornyx's set.

Not saying it's inappropriate, it's just that it's too edg- I mean "out-there" for what is essentially a standard pyromancer getup. If it was something more refined-looking, sure. But on what is essentially a Swamp Pyro getup? It doesn't really look right.

laurentius is a good guy

>edgy flames
?????

>you MUST exclusively create your fashion with garments DIRECTLY related to your class. Pyromancers only wear PYROMANCER hoods! Other hoods are t-too edgy and don't work!

What is some armor that mixes well with the Drakeblood set?

Gundyr's legs and guantlets work well.