/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>EoR3 stream on the 14th starting at 19:30 JST (UTC+9)
youtube.com/watch?v=uBhhtUdxvB4

>Musashi quest rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/

>Interlude and NP upgrades for Bedivere, Nightingale, Hassan, and Tristan
news.fate-go.jp/2017/intermission2/

>[Mega Huge Uber Large Pumpkin Village ~And Adventure...~ Lite Version]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>Halloween 2016 rerun (until 10/11)
- 4* Cleopatra
- 5* Vlad III, Nitocris, Ibaraki Douji
- 5* Dangerous Beast CE (Gold +1 - Quick +15%, 3 stars)
- 4* Witch of the Moonlit Night CE (Silver +1 - Arts 10%, NP Gain +5%)
- 3* Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality CE (Bronze +1 - NP Gain +5%, DEF +3%)
- 0* Angra Mainyu

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bone, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katou443/status/916868846346059776
youtu.be/kSdv9S-VTjk?t=230
peoplegettingreallymadatfood.tumblr.com/post/162215304216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

So who's fucking idea was it to make Parvati so shit tier? Koyama. Of course it was fucking Koyama.

>early /fgog/ was happy it had gotten rid of the old /a/ shitposting
>It is back and worst than ever
What went wrong?

SHINSENGUMI

>scathach blamed for everything
she did nothing wrong

Even if you are shit, I still love you from the bottom of my heart my love.

Are you baiting? Tell me you're baiting.

This, Sensei did nothing wrong.

Threads went to shit during the 48 hour maint and only got worse from there.

Where there are angry Sakurafans, there is shitposting.

This is unfortunately just reality. Parvati was a mistake in every way

who holds a sword like this?

It's all NA's fault. They come in here.

I leave you with this Nito. Goodnight, /fgog/.

Damn dudes you guys are fast as hell today, what happened, is Sakura really that hot of a topic that it brought everyone back from the dead?

>Join the thread
>sakurafags can't even put her in the OP
Pfahahahaha some things never change

The fact you brought Sakura up in this way is showing what went wrong.
Threads have become nothing more than falseflagging making people counteract it, rinse and repeat. You used to be able to objectively talk about shit without devolving to shit on both sides.

>drg shitters still think they can come in here and spoil shit
LOL

>This early
Virgin lover found

If you want me to post Scat Hatch you can say it plainly, no need to falseflag.

twitter.com/katou443/status/916868846346059776
WHAT THE FUCK BROS IT'S NOT FAIR
SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER TITS THAN SHITTYCA AND THE ARTIST WAS SUPPOSED TO PUT IN LOTS OF EXTRA EFFORT FOR HER BECAUSE HE'S A SAKURAFAG

Nobu a CUTE.

Stop using capslock my fellow falseflagger.

>there were people saving from the beginning to get Parvati
>4*
kek

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US SAKUrABROS

BOUDICAFACE

You keep posting this hoping for a reaction, I don't know what reaction you're going for. This doesn't really prove anything. She was a favorite among the staff in general, but Nasu really shitposts characters that he supposedly likes. His other favorite character allegedly is Tamamo, and she got shafted hard in recent years. He's a pretty twisted guy.

Does anyone really care anymore? That franchise went to shit after the second game.

>can easily NP5 her.
Yeah, what a loss.

>Implying it was ever not shit

All this falseflagging today. Hasn't stopped in over twelve hours.

They were stupid games, very stupid, but kinda fun. Now its just trying too hard.

>fgog will argue to death gameplay is a meme and rarity doesn't matter just use your favorite characters
>fgog will also jump immediately at a character for not being SSR or being a garbage tier SSR

What did this community mean by this?

Are the nips just actually as mad as falseflaggers?

No content causes this shit and it is the weekend.

Give it time and then it will be the next new thing of how EoR 3 is shit.

>BTFO sakurafags
>BTFO aokofags by replacing her
Is Scathach the future?

BROS posting isn't falseflagging. Not by the typical definition, anyways. Falseflagging requires an attempt to make it look like a real supporter, BROS posts are entirely tongue-in-cheek.

She has always been the queen of FGO, it's hilarious that wormfags thought that slut would dethrone her.

Nope
They are calling the artist lazy but overall they still like her.

Would people rather see Summer Nero or Da Vinci as a Caster support?

It's devolved so far and so quickly that I don't really agree with you.

Last Episode's actually pretty dark. I noticed it's called last episode not just because it is the last episode you'd see in the game but because it can only take place at the very end of humanity or the world..

Saber and Shirou (possibly Archer-ish) are only able to meet again when their duties to humanity are fulfilled which is implied to be endless. This is why it would be a miracle if both of them still wanted the other after what they know would be forever.

So since they do meet, that means their duties have been fulfilled somehow which implies humanity is gone or doesn't really exist to give them their duties. Humanity's consciousness doesn't need a CG nor does it require King Arthur to come back.

This also adds some depth to a line from Merllin's Bond CE: "This is the entirety of a fairy tale of the end of the world."

3* Zouken CA CE when?
4* Sakura Medusa CE when?
5* Kirei Cu CE when?

>implying nippon honor will allow them to hate their countryman

Their never going to angry no matter what.

Da Vinci, fuck Nero's NP
t. third world phone

Nobody unironically does BROS posts. They started out as mockery of genuine anger and despair, and they are still mockery of genuine anger and despair.

Nero

It is falseflagging when done by the supposed target of the mockery to give an example of falseflagging for them to hold up to the thread

Maybe their reunion got fast-tracked thanks to Goetia incinerating the human order. Nothing left to have duties to, so they get to call it quits early.

Is purple CURSED?

My pure wife

>this is the year during which red is superior to blue
>Rin's image color is red and Ishtar has red eyes
>Parvati's entire outfit is blue
Deepest lore.

So is this Sakura people are talking about the same little girl from Fate/Zero?

No, it's Extra Shinji's grand daughter.

Not really
My waifu has good art, skills and stats

Yes, now you know why it's fucking hilarious whenever wormfags try to insist Sakura is pure.

>this is the year during which red is superior to blue

Source?

Shirou at the very least goes there at the end of his life. His transition from life to Avalon was seamless that he didnt even notice it to start with.

It being at the end of time also seems unlikely as it is a dimension separate to ours.

Saber probably waited far longer than Shirou searched since he only had his mortal years to do so. I guess that in life he "searched forever"

Purple is safe.

Would the costume for Parvati being her Imaginary Around outfit saved her?

>>implying nippon honor will allow them to hate their countryman
I guess you didnt see the Kemono Friends fallout

The Nips are more than happy to get mad as fuck at fellow Nips if they mess with their waifus

Don't think so.

youtu.be/kSdv9S-VTjk?t=230

She's also a SLUT

Not cursed. Just not liked that much.

As pointed out, it's just a Sakura thing.

Jack is for _____.

Is Fate/Grand Order the most progressive Japanese game? Gay people, transgender people, people of color, bisexual people.

>Sakura getting released in GO just, like always, gives people more reason to shitpost about her
I'm not looking forward to the HF BD release.

Skills sucking, art being phoned in, and overall treatment being shitty even when they "try" to advertise her has very little to do with her not being liked. If anything all the tears and cry of support shows she's quite liked by the fans in Japan who were looking forward to the movie and character, only to be shafted in FGO. I saw multiple people on my twitter who saved every day for her, over 2000 quartz.

The curse isn't outward, the curse is inward. Its TM that kinda botches her each time as though its on purpose. Although they kinda botch most Lancers.

I always liked the interpretation that it was Archer in Last Episode although I do know that is not really correct. Just adds to the idea that both of their duties were eternal and that they should have never will meet but would still seek the other. Of course, this was mooted by F/GO but eh.

So Dark Sakura Kali is pretty much going to happen. Will Durga happen though?

Sasuga Fujimaru Ritsuka.

Can Enkidu turn into a helicopter?

Pretty much, it was foreshaodwed like three times already. But it'll probably be another two years.

Nero fuck that cuck tranny

Stop lying, Martha is a pure virgin, she only does anal.

No reason why he can't unless he has a clause where he cannot become modern technology, but that seems doubtful. Could be limited to a certain size though.

How? I'm pretty sure all we are getting are CEs of them if anything. Maybe a Dark Sakura CE for the third movie too.

How long until Shirou in Fate/GO?

I could see them releasing Dark Sakura for the 2nd movie and then Kirei or SHirou for the third.

So how do other mobage handle reruns once they have so many events they coudn't rerun them all in a year? Do they do simultaneous reruns or just stop reruning some events like DW did with Halloween 2015?

What a happy normal shirou instead of just another RedMan?

He's already in GO like 3 times.

But that's Jesus' hole!

Nah, they went out of the way to mention Kali twice and that Parvati will never go dark despite Sakura's dark side. That's pretty much a guarantee that Dark Sakura Kali will be a thing. Durga is a bit less obvious if she will ever happen.

>Join the thread
>Sakura's still 4* garbage with shitty art
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR SAKURABROS

peoplegettingreallymadatfood.tumblr.com/post/162215304216
>5.7k Tumblr (You)s

Is this officially the most successful bait post to ever come out of here?

Read her profile and trial quest. Sounds like Parvati only took on the good aspects of Sakura, while the negative aspects probably went somewhere else. Her profile mentions that She shares a saint graph with Kali and Durga, the war goddesses who are also slightly different versions of herself. Parvati's legend is that she has a dark side called Kali, which Brahma seperated from her.

They're kinda hinting towards Kali being her dark aspect.

>3 times
H-Huh?

They rerun the community's favorite ones.

And Jesus was know to be the most generous man, he wouldn't mind sharing.

Shirou never becomes the red man as we know him, therefore he is not.

HF Normal End Shirou. Reason he took so long was because he was fucking around in Chaldea.

Also the same shit happened in Babylon, with Rin being separated in light and dark sides.

>Nah, they went out of the way to mention Kali twice and that Parvati will never go dark despite Sakura's dark side. That's pretty much a guarantee that Dark Sakura Kali will be a thing.
What? I think you are contradicting yourself now. I'd like it to happen but I just see references myself to Parvati's other forms as trivia.