pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=22262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Update soon.

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite bombed; will FE Warriors bomb as well?

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i sing galdrar w/my beak. if you do not respond to this post with 10 (you)s i will fly into your kitchen tonight and unleash lehran's medalion.

I want to pierce, eviscerate, and rupture peri
but what's the I for?
inseminate

so peri has heterochromia that references the christmas cavs, except her other eye is entirely invisible. so why did they design her that way

FE has stopped workiing in Nox. Wat do?

I love Severa and so do you!

RAWR!

Peri is shit and worst girl.

her mother's a whore

Friendly reminder that the upcoming update that includes the gauntlet quests, and the under-the-hood stuff, will probably only have those gauntlet things.
Friendly reminder that suicide is painless and brings about many changes.

Post devilish things you do in Heroes
>get defense win with a non-horse team + bonus unit
>immediately switch defense team to a horse team

I like Severa but I also accept that she's not much more than a stock tsundere and that can easily grate on other's nerves.

Kill yourself nu-male.

Fae!

Fates did not make the best design decisions.

Team Fae, which character should I lead with for the gauntlet?

>Severa.
>Tits.
Nice meme. Also, kill yourself because she's a terrible person.

Post museum worthy FE art

What are these girls doing, anons?

what is a roastie?

>fully upgraded my castle

LOCK ME UP

source?

>got rid of my 5* Tobin to give Atk +3 to Frederick

I counted Tobin out.

Cum inside Olwen!

I wish to impregnate Sanaki and see her cute smile!

are those nipples

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

I gave armorslayer to Olivia. Shit's fun when you can kill Effie with her.

I promoted Selena, S ranked her and actually use her consistently!

Finally, i finished Chain 11-12 in lunatic, thanks to the user who say that Flier with reposition is useful for 11-3

Cum now, no more of that

soon

I respect and support thick Serra in her body decisions!

post fanfiction

Have any of the previous updates that happened before Gauntlets shown anything other than the Gauntlet quests?

tharja is robin's canon wife

Damn 3* units are COMPLETELY worthless aren't they? Since there's pretty much no content to do right now I was leveling some fodder instead of using shards but I couldn't do it, it was taking me five minutes to clear a Third Stratum

>tfw fell for fully upgrading my castle in february because of reddit
still mad

Tharja screams in horror, Reinhardt snuck into her house and was fucking her raw, balls deep dick in pussy while she was trying to sleep. She pushed him off and ran, pussy juices leaking down her leg from her freshly fucked pussy.

Her black landing strip moist, wet from her drippings. Making her riding black pubes soft and glowing with pussy juice dew. She ran and made it to the Kitchen, desperately searching for a knife to stab Reinhardt, but he was too fast.

He grabbed her from behind and suplexed her onto the kitchen table. "Time for breakfast, I'm thinking pussy" he said, jamming his tongue between her vaginal lips. Her thick silky thighs closed around his head, the pleasure was too much.

His tongue dire thundered into her pussy, licking and lapping at her juices, Licking up and down her landing strip. She clamped down hard on him, as one of his smooth tiny hands traced up her stomach and caressed her breast.

With a final flick of her bean using his tongue, she came hard. She began kissing up her belly and seductively licking around her nipple before suckling it. She coo'ed in pleasure. She couldn't take it, she wanted his dick.

He grabbed his Triangle Adept brand condoms - made for her pleasure, but she slapped them out of his hand.

"I want you to dire thunder straight into my pussy"

Reinhardt put his raw dick back into her wanting pussy, it clamped down hard on him.

"You may be able to attack twice, but I'm faster. My pussy won't let you escape."

Her thick thighs roped him in, unrelentingly squeezing his pelvis into hers. But he would not give he. He relentlessly fucked her pussy, going balls deep each thrust with his 8 inch dick.

The battle was hard, but it was won. Tharja lied on the table, pussy twitching as a thick gloop of Reinhardt's baby maker dripped out.

Using his pinky he sent a tiny jolt of electricity straight into her nipple, making her have a pleasure seizure

"Heh. Magic is everything."

Kiran gets cucked by Anna hoping to marry into the Askr Royal Family via Alfonse. Best friend does her best to soothe Kiran.

About to start FE7 for the first time, is there anything I should know?

remember kids, this is what autism looks like

That's my wife

To expand on this, the magic triangle can realistically become relevant, but it requires such a massive rehaul/expansion of tome units that it would be utterly ridiculous.
You need more specialized tomes to justify mage duels. You need more magic classes to justify more specialized tomes. You need different niches to justify those classes. You need to make magic equal to weapons to justify those niches. You need to fill the game with magic users to justify expanding magic and tomes to such a degree.
Can you imagine how easy it is to fuck this up, or for it to fuck up the games' entire balance and physical classes as a whole if it is by a miracle well-implemented?

So yeah, magic trianglefags can fuck off and die,

What's wrong with upgrading your castle?

Autism is the new normal

i'd give this a nobel

it's a meme

It's just not fair.

It's some dumb meme about

Alfonse is for Zacharias, Best friend is for Kiran. Kiran get's into the Royal house via best friend, everybody wins!

Literally how

It's pointless, if you're using a buff and dancer you can get any unit to 40 on one day, in case you want to grind because of sp.

It ruins your SP gains

Frederick + Hinoka's first Warriors map gets just about any 3* fodder to level 19, it's fucking easy

Damn, ask for a Novel in literature

This is my wife

I love how Gonzales was able to smell the NTR and noped right the fuck outta there.

Increased experience gain is pretty useless. the SP grind continues long after a unit reaches level 40. on top of that, you can just use crystals if levels are all you want

Lyn is best girl and will teach you the basics, if you're already familiar with FE mechanics though you can use a save with Lyn Hard already unlocked to skip the tutorial shit.

Other then that go in blind and have fun.

Morons who said "c-colorless is a meme" and don't have Bowbreaker, Hone Spd, Death Blow, and fully SI'd healers for Tempest.

海辺でイチャラブロイリリチャン

Zacharias is for dying trying to protect his beloved Alfonse of Veronica, Anna then forces him to marry her so she can have all of Askr’s money!
Veronica will cry in a dungeon for the rest of her life because she will never have a sissy Askrian Prince all for herself!

That's what happens when you avoid the colorless hell at any cost.

Post the card

What would happen if their genders were swapped? Would Sharena be as popular or will Alfie be more?

Schedule?

Gonzales is coming

And a ching chong ning dong to you too

I want to give those great big honkers a HUGE squeeze! Ho ho HO!!

people use healers for tempest?

Sometimes you just don't get some units. I have Klein, Takumi, Kagero and plenty healers.

>Raul gets to fuck this

Alfalfa is just popular among fujoshits because he wants Zach’s pack

>not getting easy 3k HM
I mean, you don't need to, but you'd be foolish not to.

You wouldn't side with Galla and the laguz alliance now would you /feg/?

Multiple levels with a single team is literally the only thing where healers are useful.

Still no Idea how Animated pngs work
illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=22262
Now you can too

i love micaiah

You are right, but eventually those maps will go away and we will only have the Training Tower

how 2 fix magic triangle
>Tome MT ignores Resistance when attacking at advantage and is halved when attacking at disadvantage
pay me

>roll 100 orbs on colorless
>get none of that
>needing fully SI'd healers
Colorless can fuck right off.

Me too

Reminder men no longer desire younger woman.

>Tharja gets to fuck that

This is retarded. No.

That's my daughter, not your wife.

I obtained almost all the 3*/4* gray before Jakob, and around 15 palla and still no caeda