/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #130

Just silver things edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Duel-a-Thon is live now
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Bonz will be roaming Duel World starting October 12th. He won't be unlockable at this time.
>new full box out, it has nothing for Cyber Angels though so it's not the new meta
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

I like this thread more

This thread is cute. CUTE!

Only the cutest for /dlg/

I activate Red-Eyes Insight and send Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the grave to add Red-Eyes Spirit to my hand, then I normal summon Red-Eyes wyvern and set 3.

Your turn /dlg/

The way I see it, the thread that was made first AFTER the bump limit gets priority.

But because both threads were early, the latest one before bump limit gets priority.

Reminder that Joey has voicelines for this

best thread

Reminder that multiple characters have lines for their on-theme synchro/xyz monsters, and that all characters have generic lines for all summoning methods.

How big is Madison's dick?

Madison doesn't have a dick. Stop spreading lies. It's just a really big clit.

FYUCKING DAMMIT MAN

someone save me from myself

i keep making these awesome plays against these metatards and end up screwing it up by ending my turn tooooo earlllyyyyy

Clits are literally just small penises

Madison's just happens to be boy-sized

please go ahead

That's pretty hot desu

Massive

She has a chubby face tbqh

Been playing CA this weekend and feels like cheating

Konami fucked up

I have 4 pieces of Exodia in my opening hand.

I draw a card.

I drew the 5th piece of Exodia.

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards, user.

Exodia, obliterate.

*activates negate attack*
Maybe next time kiddo

I need your best Pikeru decks for Bastion.

>Not using the superior meme deck

how old is she?

You could slip her into a light beatdown deck that uses Bastion's skill that plays the light field spell
I know there's an user on here that used to play a spell counter deck that would spam special summon her using Magical Exemplar

それはどうかな。

Why does Bastion blush when he sees this card?

>want to level Mokuba for Ancient Rules
>want to level Chazz to meme Armed Dragon
>want to level Bastion for Chemicritters
fuuuck

>black pendant
find the p2wfag

I don't believe Cyber Angels are overpowered. They remind me of Toons. Using them is either a walk in the park or you're shut down immediately. I've been using them with Balance and it seems like they actually brick HARDER with Balance than without when using 5 Traps. You really want 3 monsters in your starting hand plus a ritual spell.

I went on an embarrassing losing streak against everything from Naturia to Silent Magician. The glaring weakness of Cyber Angels is a figurative coin flip. Besides starting 1st being a death sentence, say you start 2nd with Dakini, doesn't matter what your opponent is running, on their turn they can Econ take for game. Say you start 2nd and Benton is your only possible Ritual Summon that turn. gg as well. I've only played with Balance but if they're this bad with forced diverse hands, I can't imagine how inconsistent they are when left entirely to chance.

TL;DR The only way for a Cyber Angel deck to win besides the OTK steamroll is to go 2nd, set an E-con cancelling trap along with Dakini or a battle winning trap along with Idaten. Good luck having the right 50/50 coin flip combination.

>looks at you smugly
>the whole duel arena is laughing at you
>call over my harem of beautiful women of all ethnicities to massage my back
>"Exodia's effect activates from the hand, you slifer slacker"

the W makes no since there

chazz it up man.
you don't always have to activate dakini's effect if you suspect they have econ.

Be honest.
Do you expect a monster that never appeared in any anime or manga AT ALL, have their own animation?

No, because that's an immediate indicator they were never an ace monster

What about this, do you expect konami to make duel links exclusive cards?

They could easily try to do something with some of the UR monsters in all sets

I'd love Duel Links exclusive cards that are skill-related.

I predict that eventually there will be cards that are seen in Duel Links before released in an OCG pack, but that's about it

I rather they work on animations and voices
Are you another me?

Sadly no. I'm just an user who has been watching too much yugioh buzzfeed
Northwemko is cute tho

Friendly reminder

How long does the current card flipper event last, lads? I keep forgetting to check when it comes up.

17th

The Chazz never top decked once because every card he pulls is a +2

Thanks user. I was worried I missed a few days but I only have 3-4 cards left

What's the story with these two? They're cute

I hope for your sake, that is a stack of condoms

>Destroyed an Ojama Chazz earlier by using Genex
>Fucker opens with Knight
>Magnet circle lv2 Crusher into field then tribute it for Genex Army
>Destroy Ojama Country
>brings back ojama knight next turn and uses another country
>have a second genex army as my next draw

PSHHHH

Axe of despair when

>Wait 8 hours for card trader to reset
>It resets
>Literally one card I don't have a playset of

They are royal sisters with a sibling rivalry

>unga bunga: the card
Hopefully never

Hey Curran why do you always carry that whip with you?

best equip spell coming through

to bully

To make sure her boyfriend never acts inappropriately

Old enough.

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Curran is NOT for lewd

>early thread
kys retard

>boyfriend

But Pikeru is a girl, user.

>make shitty meme deck
>put 3 mirror walls in it
>win 80% of platinum match ups

Everything under Legend is a joke since ever, and over that is just who play the CA mirror battle right or who got the most expensive antimeta deck than only works against CA

Horus or Silent Magician? Which is the better anti-spell level deck?

Genuine question, how do you not realize that Horus is objectively better? I'm not trying to insult you or be mean, I sincerely want to understand how you're unable to make these mental connections on your own.

Pic related. Please don't let me rank up

Horus, SM is useless against everything actually is spell based, because the only card than people use than SM can negate is econ, nobody run SRH now than is useless against the top deck
also this

>better
>doesn't have a cool animation when you summon the boss

But dem hips.

SM can punch your biggest horus in the face.

The only Whoreus getting punched is SM

Really fun but really pointless because red eyes exists. We need emergency call or stratos

So you only maked this deck because you didnt wanted to feel than you wasted money in two copies of the same structure deck?

Why are there no plain green mats/sleeves?

Poor detected

>maked
Fucking chileans leave this thread

LV decks aren't met-

RPG the deck

>activates de spell on Yami
You are done

>no armed dragon level 7

green is the worst color.

>tfw win 80% of my games in Legend
>But I somehow always lose my promotion matches
When does it fucking end

Never.

Correction, orange is worse

I know the feel man, i defeated a lot of red-eyes and CA with my shark deck and now i lose to a meme restart Cyber Stain deck because the guy goes first and use a lot of heal spells and summon Ojama king with fucking perfect hand

Please tell me that Joey has special dialogue for attacking with Lava Golem. That would be a great touch.

post shark dik

>Dark Mimic level 1/3
why the hell did i laugh at this?

Is it a good idea for an f2p to invest in a second senju (and possibly mirror wall as well)? I'm kinda worried that CA will get hit by the banlist and then I'd have to play... Vennu or something in order not to feel like the investment was wasted.

I'll fook you up m8

Is not that different from the old standard shark deck, i still need another mirror wall or one/two floodgates
A second MW is alwais good to have

>30 cards
>Power of Dark
>THREE of each Lv8 SM and Horus

S T R I K E T H R E E

The vagabond starts with Horus LV8, Sorcerer of Dark Magic and Frost and Flame Dragon on the field, sets 2 and passes. What do you do?

Nevermind, I finally fucking did it, fuck yeaaaaaaaaa

I'm so fucking pumped up

What dick?

Post dick

Click auto duel as usual since winning doesn't matter

thanks, i also only have the one mirror wall. How good has magic jammer been.
congrats man, i knew you could do it.

Surprise, surprise, it's Cyber Angels.

The only change I would make is to drop a bird for a third Senju/econ.

I was using a balance build, but It just wasn't working for me that well in the mirror, bit it was smooth sailing when O switched to a Restart build.

Delete this post and commit suicide