/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>EoR3 stream on the 14th starting at 19:30 JST (UTC+9)
youtube.com/watch?v=uBhhtUdxvB4

>Musashi quest rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/

>Interlude and NP upgrades for Bedivere, Nightingale, Hassan, and Tristan
news.fate-go.jp/2017/intermission2/

>[Mega Huge Uber Large Pumpkin Village ~And Adventure...~ Lite Version]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>Halloween 2016 rerun (until 10/11)
- 4* Cleopatra
- 5* Vlad III, Nitocris, Ibaraki Douji
- 5* Dangerous Beast CE (Gold +1 - Quick +15%, 3 stars)
- 4* Witch of the Moonlit Night CE (Silver +1 - Arts 10%, NP Gain +5%)
- 3* Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality CE (Bronze +1 - NP Gain +5%, DEF +3%)
- 0* Angra Mainyu

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bone, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

japan is pulling no punches

Shit opening image, desu

My pure wife

Translate it, japbros
>嫌いなもの? ……一般論だけど、ありえないほど辛いものが好きで、表情のない、太極拳を使う神父って、ダメだと思うの

Fran thread?

No decent doujin thread.

Sakura faces? More like Sakura feces.

>tfw you're wife can't into math

>jaguarman is better than parvati

How does it feel, wormcucks?

I'm so glad I have Musashi already and can continue to save my quartz when EoR3 drops.

Her design is perfect.
Her sprite is good
Art.....not so much

Taiga's apron was stupid

Actually start studying math and you'll find most people can't into math.
They just think they can because arithmetic is simple.

>you're

i can't either, so what

Why do they always have to outsource the art so often? It always seems to be so hit and miss whether the next servant is gonna look ass or not.

Good, Sakura is a shit.

Post purple girls from the nasuverse that are better than Parvati.

At this point I kinda just want a translation of her trial quest. Whether its full of FSN references, or has some lore info of why Parvati was randomly summoned in Fuyuki to deal with things, it sounded interesting.

Its been Nasu's dream since Apocrypha's original concept; to have some giant game where all his bros in the community could each design servants.

parvati wasn't outsourced mate

Sorry, fan-service striptease dancer can't be better than Parvati.

>I don't hate the wiki, I hate what it represents, I hate the ideals of the people that made it.

He has a point and you can't deny it /fgog/

Mmm I love my eggplants with extra no personality.

Post Saints.

Parvati's artist is TM though, he's the one that does the coloring for Melty.

This cat is ___

hero of justice

I rolled Cleopatra and she is the best servant, she fights dancing while Death by Glamour plays in the distance

in heat.

A good dancer.

Mine. I finally got her last night while rolling for Parvati.

Wasting a perfectly good chance to murder Achilles.

Alright, my bad. Still, she looks pretty boring. Is it just cause the Japanese are creatively bankrupt?

No its just the artist sucks balls.

I like Martha.

(My) cocksleeve

Its the case of "Oldfag TM artist probably asked to be the one to do Sakura since he likes Sakura, Nasu said sure, but the artist isn't that great. But since he's friends with Nasu he gets the job for this main character"

He's the artist for Boudica, memeaxe, and Taiga. He does decent coloring but also seems to phone it in a lot.

>The Lancer in the 3rd HGW was Fionn.
Why have all of Fuyuki's Lancers been Irish?

Have anyone read the new ces description? While not blatantly romantic, it probably made Shirou/Saber and Rin/Archer shippers happy in Japan.

WHERE THE NEWS AT??

Glad Japan is calling the artist out on this. It MAY cause him to redo her face. Like I say a big may but if enough people complain it could happen as it is not even bad art like Nightingale, it was a copy.

Ireland has the strongest Lancers.

Nobu a CUTE.

I wouldn't even say Nightengale's art is bad, nor would I say Columbus art is bad. Its just very stylized and doesn't really fit anything else in the game. We already know both of those artists are very good really in other contexts.

Its like how people thought Altera's art was bad at first. Mostly it just doesn't really fit the game.

That's a cute mummy.

None of that proves that she's a bad character. She has a good charm on her NP which also gives NP gauge to the entire party, so she's already got a better NP than Waver. A 60% chance to charm all enemies means when you use her, usually around half the enemies on the field will be stunned and that can mean the difference between life and death. Add in her natural NP up and NP gain skills and she's set for NP spamming pretty solidly. Her Quick cards are gonna be hitting super hard with her Quick performance up and ATK up buffs running simultaneously, and she'll easily clear hands with those despite her unfortunately lackluster atk. With a 50% defense up, she can survive damn near anything, and a 3k heal plus her high HP will mean she can survive until the cooldown on Ashes is done and she'll have around three NPs off in 5 turns, one unbuffed and two super buffed. She's pretty damn solid. I'd give her around a 9.0 on the memelist, definitely above Vlad Extra and Lancer Alter.

Have you seen her expression sprites? She looks ok in all but the default one where she has star eyes.

Very unlikely, Japan has a code of honor set in steel. You might as well be asking the guy to kneel, beg forgiveness and kill himself later.

How does one survive in this situation?

I don't think Aotsuki is that bad, but man, he really went full generic with the art. She's like, standing there, with a trident, and that's it. Couldn't he be a bit more creative and draw her doing, I don't know, anything.

Is Suzuka (Your)s?

Fucking peachy. What are the chances that Wukong ends up getting some sort of bottom of the barrel design? And becomes a girl.

>tried last 10 quartz for Parvati.
>Banana spook; now have NP2 Banana.
I'm not even mad.

>I'd give her around a 9.0 on the memelist, definitely above Vlad Extra and Lancer Alter.
Lets not go crazy

I'd say maybe a 7

I can't be the only one who hates Archers right? I have Liz but no mats to ascend her, and they only need 2-3 turns to charge their NP

>9.0
No. Just no.

He has a design.

I personally think Parvati looks okay but the comparison between her and Boudica is unacceptable. This is beyond liking the art, it was pure laziness.

The sprite with her pupils is perfect. That one is fine. The other ones need fixing.

It could happen. Japan is also big on if enough consumers complain about a legit issue they will try to fix it to maintain their status.

I liked his other art but this was not the best and this is coming from someone that had rolled multiple Parvati.

>so she's already got a better NP than Waver
u wot

>so she's already got a better NP than Waver.
Nope. Waver had a 30% def down and np drain which benefits the people he is supporting.

His NP's actually pretty good for a support unit.

Yes, and she's a pure virgin maiden

I don't know, 99% of depictions of him use the exact same look

I don't know about the rest of the post, but Parvati does have absurd NP gen. Although her low attack makes it not that viable.

>Dislike things ... .... In general terms, I like unthinkablely hot things, I do not think that the Father who uses Tai Chi is useless

You are aware that Charm only works on humanoid enemies, right? Also that a 30% Quick up is barely enough to make Quicks hit like Arts cards? And that 50% defense up is only for one turn, so you have to decide whether to save it for survival or for offense purposes. 9 times out of 10, you're not gonna reserve it solely to help her survive an enemy attack because it's way better for buffing her NP or buster crits. But since she has no natural crit up, she's not good for critting. In other words, she's shit at offense and she's shit at defense. She can't even provide good support for the party - a 10% NP up for the whole party on NP is worth pretty much nothing.

can i change that?

she canonically fucked a demon

So did Sherlock Holmes. Though I suppose if it's anything like that it'll be alright. Not that I mind, being a faggot and all that.

The gacha did you a favor.

>You are aware that Charm only works on humanoid enemies, right?
Where are you pulling this bullshit out of?

Please Explain. I am dumb monkey.

news tonight?

Do you know the difference between charm and stun?

>lvl 61sakata in general slot
>lvl 50 emiya in archer slot
>getting 25 pts/day from Emiya

I know my supports suck, but the RNG doesn't give me any materials to upgrade ;(

It's your kouhai's job to protect you.

I DID IT LADS

She doesn't look like sakura

My lovely king

10/10 sasuga user.

That seems to just be your interpretation of the image.

Mashu is pure
Mashu is lewd
Mashu is for (You)

The real problem is that for a supposed Sakura lover the artist traced her from his boudica. He should never get any servant again.

Individual Charm skills are more likely to have restrictions on what they can charm, but not all charms have restrictions. I don't think Parvati's NP has any restrictions.

Also "mental debuffs" refers pretty much exclusively to charm as far as I'm aware.

Well neither do Melt or Lip

Goku can genderswap himself (and shift into other beings too), but looks like is default male. Sanzou never compares Goku with a girl, always with a guy. Riceman and Ozy reminded her to Goku, for example.

So out of all the servants that are probably gonna be added soon, which one are you excited for? I want Perseus to actually fucking show up, they already got just about everyone else in Prototype in.

Ayyyyyy

The only one for me is

Roikou Lily.

I mean, couldn't they have just exported a couple of her casual dress portraits from the original VN for this bit? This pose and these clothes make for an odd combo.

You could literally say that for everyone but BB.
I like Achilles. Want him already to show up.

Japan has been making shops all day

Also I've seen some yugioh jokes about her for some reason.

Just because she won't have sex with (You) doesn't mean that she's a virgin, user.

>Proto Gil
>Proto Herc