/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2617
Do the dew edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53voh5Zugkg
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CIBR-EN081 never ever

Xth for cardfus

CARDFU HOUR

>Timaeus cucked again

Are people actually buying them though. I've checked and seen a bunch of listings but they all ended without a single bid or being sold. At least, that's what i think. Ebay is still a little confusing for me

Remember to go awaken those chalices, /dng/!

LINKS WILL SLOW DOWN THE GAME

synchro samurai

>●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
Are we getting another 5head in this set?

Yth for Fusion

Will Predaplant get Legacy support 5 years later or will it be as irrelevant as Umbral?

Will D/D/D get more supports or will it be forgotten like Photon even though D/D/D was at least tier2?

>tfw no Genghis

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including anything using Tour Whore so that ugly bitch serves a purpose in being put into the graveyard

>tfw your gf has a bigger dick than you

Predapalants are great though. Darling and Cobra can make a great engine and work wonders with Brilliant Fusion, and Mountaindew is fantastic in stuff like Darklords. Umbral have literally nothing going for them, they aren't evem close to comparable.

>Timaeus cucked again

I mean, there is an Xyz I had in mind to use as a sort of balancing tool for how to fetch Eye of Timmy, but it might be busted.

stop posting the same shit in every thread and wasting bump limit

source?

aw hellll yeah

Most major villain stuff is irrelevant (Destiny Board, Yubel, Arcana Force, Sacred Beasts, Earthbound Immortals, Incans, Meklords, Timelords, etc.)

rata back at it again with such quality content

youtu.be/53voh5Zugkg

Timelord Zaphion is relevant

Mother fucker stop acting like threads are a precious commodity. I made this one and it took literally 15 seconds. Chill the hell out.

>implying this general is even close to fast enough for it to matter

EXCEPT ZARC

what do I need for SPYRALs?

Samurai Destroyer when

Pray 4 Vullets

gotta give em a buncha "likes"

>Darling and Cobra
Whoops, meant Scorpio and Cobra.

>Revolver
>major villain

Double Helix

Timelords will be good.
I wish I could play Earthbound Immortals.

>Mountaindew

How do I do the dew in Darklords?

tfw no Ixchel gf to fellate my cock aggressively as a disguised suicide attempt on her part

>Double Helix value at sneak peek will be $50
>people here are willing to trade a playset of it for ONE ash blossom
People here are a joke.

They'll be good when they all get released sometime around 2037.

Predaplant Chlamydosundew. Add Greedy Veneom, Starving Venom, and Chimerafflesia.

>2037
Real talk, how many people here will still be playing Yugioh in that year?

Timelords have no win-con

Yugo Shokan for days

POST PET DECKS. Points if you're Fusion master race.

Me, almost definitely.

Sure they do!

I doubt Konami will be able to produce ideas before that year, so the game will probably dead by then.
Otherwise, depending on the state of the game.

>not dragon3.0

Pet decks

And before someone comments about why use Pot of Desires over Allure of Darkness, my deck isn't completely dark and only kaleido chick benefits from being banished, everyone else is just a painful loss.

Unconfirmed from Italian YGO
CIBR-EN081
Samurai Destroyer
DARK
Level 9
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
One Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Once per turn, (Quick Effect) when your opponent activates a card or effect, you can negate the activation, and if you do, banish this card until the next Standby Phase.
2800 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Bullshit, it's not on their page.

>generic omni-negation Synchro
As fucking if.

Fake as fuck

>basically more broken Stardust Dragon

Yeah sure

"More broken" implies that the former is also broken.

Yeah, sure

How are you summoning this guy?

>1 Fusion Monster + 1 DARK monster
Seems like it should be pretty easy in that deck.

>Dark Law
Fucking STOP

Fuse for cat dancer, use tiger to rez black sheep or antyhign else then fuse into Dragostapelia, its not that hard but it takes as much resources as leo dancer (4 card combo of poly, sheep, chick and tiger) but at least said resources won't go into a waste because of the thing getting kaiju'd and it can negate the lightning.

Are you confusing it's summoning requirement with Greedy Venom?

Speaking of though, Dragostapelia to TCG when?

But look at how effective it is at stopping SPYRAL cancer!

It would be a two card combo if norden was unbanned, instant for norden rez chick or whatever then fuse into Dragostapelia

Oi, its been a long weekend. Has anything from CB been leaked or spoiled? Especially some vendread stuff, that would be nice.

CIBR-SP082 Vendread Chimera
DARK/Zombie
Level 5
2300/0
Ritual/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Vendread” Ritual Spell Card.
When a card or effect that would destroy a card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster in your Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is tributed or banished for a Ritual Summon: all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF. You can only use effect effect of “Vendread Chimera” once per turn.

CIBR-SP083 Vendread Strain (unofficial English translation)
DARK/Zombie/Effect
Level 2
500/2000
If this card is sent to the GY: You can reveal 1 “Vendread” card in your hand; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A “Vendread” monster that is Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains the following effect. You can only use each of the previous effects of “Vendread Strain” once per turn.
• After damage calculation, if this card battled with an opponent’s monster: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.

CIBR-SP085 Vendread Reunion (unofficial English tranlation)
Normal trap
Reveal 1 “Vendread” Ritual Monster in your hand. Special Summon any number of your banished “Vendread” with different names, whose Levels equal exactly the Level of the revealed monster, in face-down Defense Position. Tribute all of those face-down Defense Position monsters, also after that, Ritual Summon that Ritual Monster from your hand. You must be able to Ritual Summon to activate and resolve this effect.

Vendread Night
Field Spell
"You can discard a card; add 1 "Vendread" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Vendread Nights" once per turn. When/If a "Vendread" monster you control destroy an opponent's monster by battle, you can banish 1 "Vendread" monster from your Graveyard; that "Vendread" monster can make a second attack in a row on an opponent's monster."

Waifu devotion makes you better at card games

>CIBR-EN081
>Samurai Destroyer
>DARK
>Level 9
>Warrior/Synchro/Effect
>1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
>Once per turn, (Quick Effect) when your opponent activates a card or effect, you can negate the activation, and if you do, banish this card until the next Standby Phase.
>2800 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Imports:
90 - Lunalight Crimson Fox
91 - Lunalight Kaleido Chick
92 - Lyrilusc Recite Starling
93 - Amazoness Spy
94 - Amazoness Pet Liger
95 - Amazoness Empress
96 - Quiet Life
97 - Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir
98 - Subterror Behemoth Fiendess
99 - SPYRAL Double Helix
fuck off

>no confirmation

Generic level 9 would be nice.
Konami had an unspoken rule of not releasing anything generic with a level higher than 8 for years.
This ended when they released Giganticastle, Leo and Star Eater, but Giganticastle fucking sucks.

We dont have confirmation on the lunalight garbage either

do not bully my cardfu Giganticastle

t. dumbass

???

Lunalight pics were posted threads ago

>Dat field spell

This makes me want to play the deck again but I want to play an extra deckless variant because with all the zombie synchro stuff, I might as well just be playing Zombie Synchro

>what is Trishula
>what is Mist Wurm
We got Vermillion Dragon Mech last year.

>Summon this using ash blossom on field
>Banish ash to blow a card
>if something happens to vemillion i recycle ash
Fuck the people who said this was was bad, this shit in metalfoes is funky

>Are people actually buying them though.
I've seen worse shit go on.

instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

???

He's pretty good in Noids too. Recycling Decatron is wonderful.

Aight, thanks for the quick response

I guess I'll just balance it and include the Rank 8 Xyz monster I had in mind

>Dark Magician the Illusion Paladin
>Level: 8
>Type: Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
>ATK/2900
>DEF/2400
>"Dark Magician" + "Buster Blader" monster
>This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, during either players turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. This card gains 500 ATK for each Spell/Trap Card on the field or in your GY that specifically lists "Dark Magician" in its text.

>Ebon Chaos Magician
>Rank: 8
>Type: Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
>ATK/2800
>DEF/2300
>2 Level 8 Spellcaster-Type monsters
>You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 7 Spellcaster-Type Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists "Dark Magician" in its text to the GY; Add 1 Normal Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand that would target a monster you control upon activation. While this card has Xyz Material, any card sent to your opponent's GY is banished instead.

So now you can search Dark Renewal along with The Eye of Timmy with the greatest of ease.

>what is Trishula
>what is Mist Wurm
Retarded.

did they release the full effect of the field spell or is that just based off the splice?

tfw poor sales meme was true

Trish and Mist Wurm aren't exactly 100% generic.

Something generic would only require at most 2 monsters/cards for the summon.

While Trishula, and Mist Wurm require 3 in most decks.

Trish of course can be considered a 2 card combo in stuff like Mermails since you can go Diva into Prince, mill a card off Prince, get your 2 searches and go into Tatsunoko and then proceed to go into Trish using resources accumulated through Prince.

Do you plan to use Tatsunoko and 2 cards from your hand?

I run Aqua Spirit senpai, anything Prince+Dragoon do replaces her so it's just a 2 card summon since all you ever really need is two cards

Do you guys run Fishborgs and Dragon Ice in your Atlantean-Mermail deck?

>Fishborg
user...

There are other Fishborgs other than Launcher, user.
I use Archer.

>Launcher
>I use Archer
Unban fishborg, what the fuck could it do nowadays

What are you synching for? Gungnir?

It's just for baiting and discarding Atlanteans or Abyssgunde, just like Dragon Ice.
But yeah, I could go for Gungnir > Abyssgaios.

What archetypes do you want to get support for in the Link Vrains pack, /dng/, beyond what we already know? What archetypes do you expect a Link for beyond your personal hopes?

I'm kind of expecting the Duel Terminal archetypes of Arc-V to all get Links given we know Qli is getting one. Call me crazy but those archetypes were so popular that I can't help but feel it's inevitable.

Also because I'm a filthy Pure Zefra player who wants a Zefra Link.

I'm not sure if I should shell out for a playset of Ash Blossoms for 210$

i'd first want a link infernoid, but i could gladly take a link zefra.

>Its not on their page

Duel Terminal archtypes usually get more support during the next saga of Duel Terminal but now that it seems to be over, I don't know.

Maybe Sacred Tree generic Link?

>What archetypes do you expect to get a link
Besides the already named, i unironically expect a Kozmo link monster, i mean fuckign DOG fighter generates tokens which memed FFV into 1st place in a regionals. That and it might be the god damn Lord Sheev we never got.
That and unironically speaking, a fucking genex link monster, or something from the first Duel Terminal arc (Jurrac, Fabled, Genex, Ice Barrier, X-saber, Worm, Flamvell, Naturia, Ally of Justice or Mist Valley)

I would like Bujin and Fire Fist to get one. If we go by the theme of decks that were once meta and are hurt by MR4, I could see there being a Chaos themed Link (probably requiring 1 Light and 1 Dark monster).

Where is the effect written? Are you okay?