/osrs/ - rs07g - oldschool runescape general

Cute Doggo edition

>Latest news
- New Jmod, Mod Curse - QA analyst
- Content & Dev Blog for upcoming poll (QoL, buffs, quests)
- Mod Delta - Content dev, has resigned from the team
- Dragon Slayer II poll is now closed
- Volcanic Mine buffs
- DMM Winter 2017 Season live now

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: Roggy

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zN8I_ziciHw
youtube.com/watch?v=PsCOBBSjj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1LqYNjd_8
youtube.com/watch?v=K8DRTxoiYUc
youtube.com/watch?v=RnbIDyT2xzY
youtube.com/watch?v=irAdfhh18EY
youtube.com/watch?v=c5tQewEZPe4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQl-GXPBbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no "osg" in op
shameful

report and hide holy shit

whats that? never heard of it

it's the 3 letters many people use to search for the thread. the last thread is and has been doing poorly because that wasn't included so many people didn't put in the extra effort to search something else. Not only that, but the thread title - /osrs/ - doesn't even have a "g" in it to signify general. As I said, shameful.

doings and listenings
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8I_ziciHw

---------lad line----------

last thread did fine. people will type in runescape or osrs or oldschool even rs07. a letter difference isnt too hard.

last thread was doing poorly because 90% of the posts were some drama bullshit no one cares about

go back to last thread, it's nowhere near bump limit and OP is breaking the rules

you're posting drama stuff rn. why not contribute to the doings/listenings or make a normal post?

lmao no point in telling these people the truth, their new cc is raiding the thread to try and prove anyone who's speaking against them wrong
report and hide op

-----------end------------

youtube.com/watch?v=PsCOBBSjj2s

>not picking up rune drops from kalphite

If I try to get my first snek kill for achievement diary with regular void and blowpipe/trident how many attempts should it take? Is there any good way to cheese through one kill without extreme luck or memorizing the rotations? Currently 80 range and 80 mage.

you can do it with that. just memorize 1 rotation (ranged first is the easiest) and go with that one. make sure to bring a couple brews for your first attempt.

this thread is like 20 posts too early :|

tfw killing time before burgers go to bed so i can enjoy comfy off-peak gwd

youtube.com/watch?v=DO1LqYNjd_8

then don't post in it and let it die for op breaking the rules again?

just bursting nechs rn
youtube.com/watch?v=K8DRTxoiYUc

the other thread is literally already dead you nerd

cutie spotted :3

in

DOINGS/!??!?!?! LISTENINGS?!?!??!?!!

finally 95 strength!

NICE
READING

big gz friendo

Doings?
Listenings?

MODS

>babby got sniped as the OP of the next thread so he's posting illegal content to shit the thread up

you're an embarrassment to humanity

MODS MODS

he thinks it's /v/ where they just delete the whole thread instead of off topic posters

at what point did i claim he was trying to get the thread deleted? i said he's shitting the thread up. consider reading posts before replying to them.

you're a fucking idiot

What is the point of construction if other people will do it for you?

also we have a janitor in here

(You)

it's much faster to teleport to house and not have to hop worlds and leave to change prayers and heal

lads whats the fastest way to train thieving from 70-75? is squirks still the best method? is it worth it to get rogues?

Blackjacking is faster if you don't mind carpal tunnel, and rogues is definitely worth.

rogue set is essential if you ever wanna do ardy knights. ardy knights on your phone are the only way to do thieving imo.

does ardy hard help with blackjacking? the knocking out part?

>started again 2 weeks ago
>been questing like mad to "catch up" to where I was in ye olde days
>currently at 194 q p
>last quest to go for bgloves is DT
>reading the setup guide from slayermusiq
>mfw remembering this shit(and this will be the 3rd time I've done dt):
youtube.com/watch?v=RnbIDyT2xzY

how much xp/hr is that? is it bannable to do on phone?

i'm not sure i wasn't paying attention but it was very high. i did 3m xp and i didn't get banned. the thing is, ardy knights are so braindead that there is barely any difference in using touch or your mouse. most people use a hotkey instead of mouse anyway which is basically exactly the same as a hotkey, because your entire phone screen is the hotkey. i used chrome remote viewer, it was very easy to set up.

We hate ironmemes especially that faggot roggy dont join his chat he is samefagging trying to get people to join

thats awesome, and how long would it take for rogues set? (sorry for all the questions)

bump

osg is an ironman cc and anyone who says otherwise will have to answer to me
and let me say i'm a big man

shouldnt take you too long, here check out this guide youtube.com/watch?v=irAdfhh18EY

i did it before the updates (and pre-80 thieving) and it only took a couple hours. it should be really easy now, although 80 thieving makes it much easier.

do you have any idea how smug it makes someone when you falsely accuse them of samefagging?

It really only takes about an hour to 90 minutes to get, I did it in 45 minutes cause I got lucky. Use Lelador's guide, but around 7:23 when he's running along a passageway there's a wall that you have to disable. When you reach that point (it's where the hall decreases to 2 squares wide) just right click the wall and disable it instead of just running past.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5tQewEZPe4

>using just twice in one sentence
this is a terrible habit i've been trying to kick and can't, please euthanize me

thank you for the help anons, appreciate it

same but for "like" instead

How bout that Runescape?

>stained pantsu and detailed manko
>now it's just frontals and shitty Western PPG-tier art only favorited by other Westerned all over Pixiv
Man, why did most ロリ go to shit. All the good artists are dead now. Hopefully they're just waiting out the Olympic bullshit but it's been years.

Lmao I just watched a level 120 who was wearing ~30m in items take the long way around a level 50 agility obstacle

do i look cool guys? xD

looks like you bought a lot of bonds

thats better

we were discussion circumcision
whats wrong with that, it was a respectful conversatio

>mfw all the nice people leave osg and only the /pol/fags remain

i'd prefer not to leave osg but it really has gotten worse

i just hop between the two t b h

i have an alt in each

patrician choice

please don't weaponize my posts for your own political reasons, thank you.

Should I shekel out for OSBuddy Pro?

Not worth it desu. I literally only bought it to do clue scrolls. That's all it's good for

I wish the nice people came back. I used to enjoy Osg, but lately it's been pretty boring.

What stats should a new account typically reach to be able to start pking? Just hit 50 str and attack to use gmaul

Get 70 range 70 str

Have you noticed that this thread is significantly better than the last?
That's because penn "24/7 posting in the thread" jillette, aka "samefag and namechange to HughBMyron" got a temp ban for making a duplicate thread (again).
Enjoy!

Come to roggy

I found an RFT but it's only one tick long, any good ways to extend it?

wat

I bought it because I really like the increased render distance and sky box in the opengl mode

stop bug abusing

>Penn got a temp ban
Hope he doesn't neck himself over it desu

not bug abuse if i don't profit!

I only got 12 quests done in 10 hours

With 77 quests left to finish that's gonna take me the rest of my membership. Awesome.

mort myre
remember, even if you get a cape, if you fuck up jads or zuk and survive, the cape still comes with 0 respect
dont choke. stay calm, dont do that crazy dumb shit you did on waves that made me nervous for you
but above all else enjoy the run
as always gl

Depends on where it is, add me "Plusho"

mort, you got a little fucked up there in the end, but you still looked mostly calm
right as you died though you had like 30hp and tanked like 2 melee hits for a 0
was it a bad spawn? or what led to the clusterfuck?
many rounds prior you ran into a rangers melee range for no reason for like 3 attacks, which he didnt capitalize on
looking forward to the next try

based mort myre

stop spoiling it in the title gosh
also are you just constantly recording or whta

ok i normally don't spoil it but figured noone cared, i will start keeping them spoiler-free just for you user

also forgot to post this from a little while ago

wtf do you think dumbass?

there were a few things I could have done a lot better on the last wave. I'm usually really frugal with using brews/restores, so blood barraging the melee instead of corner safespotting it is probably a better idea. Didnt really think about the mage reviving the dead blob either, so I thought I'd be fine when the melee dug. I could have prayer flicked or blob flicked them, but the idea of making a mistake and having the mager hit a 70 kind of dissuades me from doing so. Definitely going to start doing that more

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQl-GXPBbTo

gz

>finish MM2

This burst spot man.

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

>osg
kill yourself

whats wrong with osg cc

consider suicide diapersnelm
slit your wrists you nigger

cant you just ignore people you dont like youll probably be a lot happier

*shoves your entire head up my anus*