One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Farming 60 stamina raidbosses is the fucking worst thing in the game edition

last: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
NEW! Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Reminder to ignore and report version shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZObGN461Us
youtu.be/kCA38oRxnBQ?t=2093
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder why they decided to go with new Lucci

money

Not pulling. I have 350 gems but G4 will probably need 500 if we ever get him.

>but G4 will probably need 500 if we ever get him.

I'll get him on the 50th Ani then.

6th for Storm Pirates = Carrot

I'm glad I ascended to the realm of japan during the 3rd anniversary

youtube.com/watch?v=eZObGN461Us

Does she even play Global anymore? Did Bamco say anything about the rates?

>start yesterday thinking I can max Akainu from 0
>entire day of farming
>45 copies, 10 skillups, still above 20 turns cd
>20 YWB copies, 3 skillups

YWB made the whole fucking ordeal so fucking bad. Akainu is the most annoying raid to begin with, but having to go through YWB as well...fucking hell I lost my will to live.

Why the FUCK can't we have double stamina on raidbosses?

10 skillups! That's more than the 5:1 ratio. Also getting 20 ambushes from 45 runs isn't bad at all. You know what impresses me the most? That you have a team to farm both Akainu and Whitebeard, and those guys are pretty tough too! Don't be too harsh on yourself you're doing pretty good!

this guy is the reason I'm thinking about quitting global

literally worked his ass off and cleared the most difficult content in the game and still didn't get rewarded

fuck that

the worst part is the stress of trying to squeeze in as many akainu runs as you can because you took a nap half way in and ywb keeps showing up and takes another 10 minutes to run

and then you fail 15 copies on akainu and you frantically farm faster and faster. it's all fucked, man.

>didn't get rewarded
The fuck are you on about. His result is right on the skillup rate average on global.

>Legend after the 9th multi

i've been optimistic about global for months... Was hyped when we finally got the +1 legend with every 3, we're backpedaling now. I'm sure we'll get fucked in the ranking event and probably even for G4. I... am sad.

The skillups were not the worst part. 10 out of 45 is not even a horrible rate, and I'm still not finished with sockets.

I'm complaining about the fact that 60 stamina raidbosses, or just raidbosses in general take a RIDICULOUS amount of effort to farm, and adding invasions on top of them makes me want to kill myself. The thing is, this is just as shitty on Japan. Yes, the skillup rate is better, but you still need 60-70 copies to max out the sockets, and that doesn't even count in the new grind with the Limit Breaking

I've hated the 60 stamina raidboss grind since we first got Doffy on New year's eve, and not adding 2* stamina mode to it is fucking ridiculous. Even with a top-tier legend team an Akainu+YWB run takes like 10 minutes+ loading time, and I have to pay full attention.

Honestly scared about the rates now that they're fully hidden for the first time. They will no doubt fuck us massively now that they have the chance.

Bamco only released the guarantee legend on third multi because the rigged rates scandal and not as many people pulled because same reason. Instead of trying to give global something nice to win global over they decide to act as a gigantic autistic baby and give something worse on purpose.

Yeah... Luckily for me I just want shiroyoshi. So if she doesn't have a rate up (rate ups are a meme anyway lol) and there isn't like a x2 chance of seeing red posters (again lol) no shot of me really going in. I have like 21 nondupe legends and i've hit my dupe ts a few sugo back for G4. At least with bandai being SHIT for the time being I have no interest in throwing any money into this game. I got my 800 log in today too... It's sad to see what they're becoming.

I love how they argue it's a different game but, well. It's fucking not. It's the same game in a different language and they cuck us in content/rates/skill ups. They're just making it worse to justify it's different. They can easily make it the same. I'm not even mad anymore, i'm just really down about this. I'm far to deep into the rabbit hole to just up and leave and go to japan. Gonna stay with the ship till it goes under at this point.

>powerhouse sugo
>Lucci akainu and BB
I really want to pull for my soon to be 6+Lucci team but I already made my vow to be a strikerfag since last sugo.

What are you missing for the lucci+ in this sugo? I feel like if anything you should give getting Tiger a shot. I decided to be a strikerfag and free spirit fag but I still kinda want Tiger since I hit Hody a few sugo back and have Lucci too. Trying my best to wait until a bunch are in a gate. You already know secret aokiji is next so we'll get a shooter rate then v2 boa sugo.

I mean the code to give Global the same content as Japan is already there they did it already. They have to purposely go out of their way to mess with it and remove features.

stop pulling retard

I legit feel bad for global players now. It's like trying to make fun of disabled kids.

honestly, i'd be a bit salty about reading this but my optimism is dead. thank you for the pity. i truly appreciate this.

They deserve it if they still haven't switched at this point

Pretty lucky pull but I'm not sure how much I'll use him since I have v2 Boa, Ace+, Kizaru, and Kuzan+.

>wake up
>no Pudding

>i somehow don't have a single inthawk on my friendlist

If jp I gotchu dawg

global, trying to farm neo mihawk.

I never understood why people got too attached to shit like accounts in f2p games. Sure some people waste tons of money, but it's no different from buying tons of games for a console and then ditching it.

I was lucky and managed to sell my LoL account several times to idiots until I could get back all of the shekels I threw at Rotten Games.

Usopp's Apostles here. I put him up.

it's not the money investment, it's more the time investment that makes people attached to these things
same with MMOs

I only have Lucci and 3d2y Sanji. I mainly want Zeo, not only for PH teams, but he was often boosted lately and I never pulled him, so I kinda have up.

thanks kind friend.

Leaving him up for today, Oreo 934985512 if you don't have me

I can't speak for people with truly shit accounts with like just a couple legends after 900+ days or something, but I don't consider my account shit at all. I have like 10 legends or something (that's nothing compared to some JP people, sure, but 10 isn't bad whatsoever for having not rerolled and being f2p). I'd switch to JP, maybe, if they could transfer your account to there from Global, but I don't want to start over as is. I love the legends I do have, as well as all my RR. And also what said. I've been playing since like the second week or something, and I'm definitely attached to my account. I honestly don't see how someone couldn't be, honestly.

We're already friends.

just log in for the gem if you can remember to and stop caring i havent played this game since last sugo im done

idk why anyone ITT is still even making an effort for this shit show of a game

I have 13 legends on global, most of them quadmaxed, some of them are the top ones such as Neko, TSL, Fuji, and i got the right subs for them such as Law, 6+Sabo, Doffy, and a lot of good RR, plus all raids maxed, most important colos maxed, and two invasions maxed (WB and shanks). All this in 950 days of play and plvl400+. I understand I have been luckier with pulls than most global people (i bought gems, but rarely), but the point is, ditching such a global account to start a Lucy account on jpn and get the same number of legends by this Christmas would bore me very quickly.

>tfw global only has 10 players left

Fucked up a mihawk kai run because I used my only combo hitter above 5 on one of the leaders instead of the seahorse and got my captain locked going into mihawk. Well that was pretty retarded and felt awful.

>implying JP has any more than that

At least now you can get that free admiral event legend easier
If they even give out legends for the event lmao

jp on average makes 3 or 4 times more money than global

I thought we were at least talking about in /opgg/ specifically.

23 posters so far ITT ide say at least half of em are jp seeing as ive only ever played global and ive essentially quit i just come to the thread sometimes cause i like the community to clarify i like the community in this thread

>Source: your ass

I'll put my INThawk up in a second (GUP)

go look at the app rankings

>guaranteed rayleigh on 9th multi!
lmfao

CDR and AH for neo mihawk?

Or Bind/AH or Bind/Despair. Whichever plays around your other characters sockets the best.

I ended up doing one CDR/AH, and one Bind/AH when he came around initially. You can't really go wrong doing either, honestly.

ty mates

I made one with CDR AH and second with Despair AH. I don't get Bind because I have it on literally every other slasher character

OPTC japan is close to the top of games grossing at all times in the japanese appstore
global literally can't even compete with shovelware

>OPTC japan is close to the top of games grossing at all times in the japanese appstore

>steve, how do we make more money?
>I know, give them LESS things
>brilliant, you are promoted to CEO of Bandai Namco Entertainment

>reset router for reasons
>get hit with a "you are banned" message
>check it out
>a ban from 2015 that someone with the IP I got assigned never cleared up
wew that was an experience
it was a boring one, for posting a request thread in /wg/

My God Sanji absolutely trivializes this raid.
I hope you guys saving gems just for him when he comes on global get him, he's worth it

Fuji trivializes this raid as well, akainu is easy.

>Sanji
>not the fact that you are using him + 3 legend subs

okay.

also why do you use Blackbeard on a raid with 0 barriers?

Why lie on internet user kun? JP OPTC has not come even close to top grossing once, not even during their most hype anni events. It is always behind others, which is why they started doing weekly sugos that last 5 days as well as bunch of other cancer mechanics to make people spend. Not working that well so far.

Everyone trivializes that raid, team you're using is among weaker ones.

I said close to the top. It sure as hell isn't 376th during its anniversary

nvm lol I'm retarded, I literally lost with this team despite hitting all perfects because inthawk's special wasn't strong enough. Too many healthcuts.
I won with this one though

But it's not close to top and never was. And global wasn't 376th during anni so you're just being retarded now. Global managed to even get to top 3 in few countries.

hey look it even clears invasion shanks

>tfw my global Lucci got outdated before the fucking skull even came

The reason I'm so happy for Sanji is because he made the 3rd stage so easy without the captain swap. And Invasion Shanks is a pushover without the 5 turn captain silence.

>the hardest raid on global
>everyone trivializes that raid!
no pham, try doing akainu without an inthawk

I have both and most of the time I prefer one of each Luccis as leads, 6+ has better overall damage output with full orbs and BLucci gives those orbs as well as reducing defense for Marigold special

I want to fuck Rebecca wearing that kitty outfit

what are some more F2P-ish teams for powerhouse neo mihawk
only one i am struggling to come up with teams for

powerhouse is shit for f2p, don't even try

>the main sugo announcement doesn't even state the guaranteed legend after 9 multipulls
I bet even the guy that had to design the ingame announcement felt bad about it

On jp powerhouse is the best f2p type. Fuji, Sanji, Neko, Kuma regular and Kai, story Hody Jones, Kyros and Marco.

problem is there's not very many options for DEX powerhouse units
if you don't have 3D2Y Sanji, you're basically fucked for this specific neo Raid, even more so in global because we lack all those units as you said

maybe you can pull off some kind of fighter team since most of them are powerhouse as well

>constantly complain about how bad global is
>b-but I'm so attached to my account!!
I'll never understand

The ones constantly talking about how bad Global is are mostly JP players.

I guess the dozens of people crying about zero akainu skillups yesterday were just shitposters

I don't want to start over again, and my account is one year old only. I would drop the game if I stopped playing. A friend of mine already did it after his mobile got stolen and now he's enjoying his life more without farming 2 hours a day. He even got a girlfriend, the faggot.

>went from having fun to having his time, money and stamina sucked up everyday by a succubus
great improvement

>OPTC
>fun

ID?

171 227 318

sent, always good to have more inthawks. I have only 2 maxed on my list so far.

Is any unit more based against powerhouse mihawk than guard point Chopper?
And people say there is powercreep

Why do these fodder have fuck all health? I can't use any of my specials because they'll die

you retard, 6+ Lucci is better captain and new one is only good for shitty events that are tailored for him.

I did it with 20+ different teams, none of them have INT Mihawk. Maybe you should start thinking for yourself and stop copying other's teams.

youtu.be/kCA38oRxnBQ?t=2093

That's the point. Can't use AoE specials.

You don't need them. You can do it easy with different teams. Stop netdecking shitty youtubers's teams and spend a little bit more time making your own.

You deserve it for being retarded and using Boa lead.

>use double Ace
>have a 2/7 chance to die when your last hitter gets a tnd/rcv orb

You seem to be doing dying part good on your own