/simg/ Simulation Games General

to intelligent for IL-2 edition

last attempt at a thread >DCS: Do not buy M-2000C and NTTR and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.

>Falcon BMS Alternative Launcher:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9l8t2itS4vkWTR6aEpjZlI4SDg/
>Falcon BMS Alternative Launcher is a replacement for stock BMS launcher including key/axis mapping feature. It can configure and save BMS SETUP per Joysticks. When you launch BMS through this app, it auto generates proper setup files and overwrites them for current device order before BMS find them changed and initialize your setup.
>TL;DR: Your pain setting up controls is over

>TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>Falcon 4 and BMS 4.33U3 setup
mega.nz/#F!vxd2ia5Z!Dis_Nz7NlgzXqscADeUDew

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E

>Planes pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in (embed)

>Tanks pastebin
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX (embed)

>Boat/Submarine pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE (embed)

>Link to this OP text
pastebin.com/Tsc71yaf (embed)

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Strike Fighters X
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X, Swat 4

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/ /cwg/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9l8t2itS4vkOHAxa0tKdzI2aEk/view
tawdcs.org/squadrons/
dropbox.com/s/rwxk88479v98thh/AV8BNA Pocket Guide.pdf?dl=0
pastebin.com/Tsc71yaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>return to il-2 1946 after years
>install bat
Bretty good. Also played so many years yet I never knew there was Lorenz(old ILS) and YE/YG(old TACAN) in the game.

Apparently the ATK flashes if you're at or near the gimbal limits of the RADAR when flying the Russian shit. It's not as precise as US shit, but it's hell of a lot better than simply not cranking at all in the Mig-29

>The attack symbol indicates an active radar lock. After missile launch, the attack symbol flashes at a frequency of 2 Hz.

we really ded now aren't we

j-j-just gotta make it til 2.5 comes out!

Like 2.5 is gonna fix all the problems

no, but there will be ops again

Updated op pastebin with new version of falcon alternative launcher drive.google.com/file/d/0B9l8t2itS4vkOHAxa0tKdzI2aEk/view

Do you even tutorials or manual?

tawdcs.org/squadrons/

anyone else really want more sub sims after playing cold waters?

god yes

I really want to play as slavshit

as well as bong and frog shit, I hear they both have some excellent attack subs

>Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 already on -75% sale 5 months after release

I have no idea how to play squad.

>dambusters
fucking kek

Stick to your squad
Listen to the lead

Can I talk about Assetto Corsa here?

>191711364
If you gave some nigga an opportunity to shoot you, that's your mistake, retard. You are supposed to carefully prepare before you breach the room, use grenades, rush in from all directions and punch everyone in the dick before they even have a chance to see you coming. Beat the shit out of the fuckers first, yell "police" second. They don't take any points from you if you injure suspects or abuse nonlethal weapons on them. You can even try to shoot him in the hand or leg and get away with it.

>191711364
Haha Great post

Yeah sure you can
If you want more like-minded people tho check this out

I love swat 4

I want a big naval sim on the cold waters engine, where you can play almost anything.

top comfy

ded

sucks

Is there a way for FC3 aircraft to apply filters for counter-jamming?
I can do it in the Mirage, Viggen, and the Mig-21. But not FC3 aircraft. Is the function there and I just don't know where it is?

No

So the Mig-21 can counter jamming but not the Mig-29?
Hol-e-fuck

Wait how does the Mirage do it?

french bullshit magic, like many other bullshit french shit in dcs

I was asking what you do in the cockpit to do it you moron

harrier mini-manual got updated with info on weapons, the AGM-122 sounds like its gonna be fun
dropbox.com/s/rwxk88479v98thh/AV8BNA Pocket Guide.pdf?dl=0

Belfast vs Mi-24

That's Mi-24D*

Pic:
>German Mi-24D given to Poland to carry the head of a HAWK missile in place of undernose turret.

>How to simulate a job seeker SAM in "near combat", but so that you can spend hours testing the equipment in various modes and options? No, in 1994, the option "simulate on computers" has not yet been considered, and the idea with incomplete evidence of the mathematical model is questionable. However, the Germans here are not wasted, and little of what made "the perfect stand", and was attached to the case inherited from the GDR flying instrument. The combination of helicopter and airplane allowed to practice to test all variants of the mutual arrangement of the missile and target, to debug algorithms and techniques.
If you're russian read for yourself
Кaк cмoдeлиpoвaть paбoтy ГCH ЗPК в ycлoвиях "мaкcимaльнo пpиближeнных к бoeвым", нo тaк, чтoбы мoжнo былo чacaми иcпытывaть aппapaтypy вo вceвoзмoжных peжимaх и вapиaнтaх? Heт, в 1994 гoдy вapиaнт "cмoдeлиpoвaть нa кoмпьютepaх" eщe нe paccмaтpивaлcя, дa и caмa идeя пpи нeпoлнoй oчeвиднocти мaтeмaтичecкoй мoдeли вызывaeт coмнeния. Oднaкo, нeмцы вoт нe pacтepялиcь, - и мaлo тoгo, чтo cдeлaли "идeaльный cтeнд", тaк eщe и пpиcтpoили к дeлy дocтaвшиecя oт ГДP лeтaтaльныe aппapaты. Кoмплeкc из вepтoлeтa и caмoлeтa пoзвoлил нa пpaктикe oбкaтaть вce вapиaнты взaимнoгo pacпoлoжeния paкeты и цeли, oтлaдить aлгopитмы и мeтoдики.

What this meant to test? HOJ ability? It's a SARH missile.

No idea, take it with a grain of salt, because I found it on internetz, and I don't have any big knowledge about stuff
>Half of the complex of interest was Mi-24 on the nose which secured the Homing Head Seeker, and in the compartment of the landing pushed the measuring equipment. The car was used in the 1994 technical and airworthiness of the Bundeswehr (Wehrtechnische Dienststelle WTD 61 or 61) for development of measures to improve the interference stability of the Homing Head Seeker HAWK SAM. Jamming the situation absolutely Soviet commercial products - station SPS-141 suspended within the container under the su-22.
rus
Пoлoвинкoй кoмплeкca, пpeдcтaвляющeй интepec был Mи-24, нa нocy кoтopoгo зaкpeпили ГCH, a в oтceк дecaнтa зaтoлкaли измepитeльнoe oбopyдoвaниe. Maшинa иcпoльзoвaлacь в 1994 г. Цeнтpoм тeхничecкoй и лётнoй гoднocти Бyндecвepa (Wehrtechnische Dienststelle 61 или WTD 61) для oтpaбoтки мepoпpиятий пo yлyчшeнию пoмeхoвoй ycтoйчивocти ГCH ЗPК HAWK. Пoмeхoвaя жe oбcтaнoвкa coздaвaлacь coвepшeннo cepийными coвeтcкими издeлиями, - cтaнциeй CПC-141, пoдвeшeннoй в кoнтeйнepe пoд Cy-22.

>What this meant to test?
Rudimentary wind tunnel + dummy exercise

Someday

Last for now

This is your trainer for tonight. What do you say?

Sorry, I like combat trainers more

Still mad we're not getting the .50 cal turret version. Pow do people prefer the 30mm when it only carries 250 rounds?

This
Many such cases :(

christ is it just me or the R-77 fucking terrible

All missiles in dcs are terrible

photorealistic VR hind sim when

How long has the Falcon 4 link in the OP text been dead?

Since OPs don't use OP pastebin
>Link to this OP text
pastebin.com/Tsc71yaf

perfect mfd to button ratio

>wanting a literally useless chin turret
>over the double barrel 30mm cannon that the su-25 has

people like this exist and they live among us.

JUST

RIP ralfi

>he died again
rip

Wow, I'm surprised Grim Reapers showed up. Don't really fly with them as much because of school, which sucks ass.

There's a mod for that

Soon in DCS according to Belsimtek

What's the second crew member gonna do then?
Be a spectator?

he protects the pilots left (or is it right?) side from harmful bullets

>left
>righ
I though we're discussing mi-24

oh right

people like this exist and live among us

The saddest part is that legitimately no-one will believe it, until the media silence makes it clear.

He died in a car crash on 8th Oct.

ATGM's

ded

just like ralfi ;_;

I hope he gets better. I heard last time he nearly died, they managed to bring him back in the hospital.

>wanting a glorified Mi-8

>tfw DCS is shit
>BMS has one plane

such is life

I can count on one finger the amount of times i've used the cannon on the su-25.

It's such a meme not even the Russian airforce uses it.

>so many k posts
>not even 1 vg post

Ok user.

Lets discuss DCS then.

Oh wait there's nothing to talk about.

His family re-uploads his old videos he had recorded for memory
It's so weird to know that person you've talked to, loved, and adored is dead

This is a serious case of wrong neighborhood.

>doesn't contribute to either discussion with a completely off topic post

:)

I want a bomber(male) too!

>quick lemme gain good boi points
>ill post a random sim image now
scared aren't you ?
(:

Not him but why the fuck would anyone be scared of a /simg/ shitposter?
Im pretty sure there is only one fucker in simg who is always trying to find something to sperg out about and start some drama.
>hurr you dont post pics
>hurr you post pics
>hurr you dont know ground effect
>hurr you should back to flight school
I seriously hope there is only one shithead who posts these. simg is too small to have more than one cancerous fuckhead

You don't scare me cunt

ha-ha, good meme
Remember the time when amerikans wiped out an entire village of civilians, including over 100 chicken and a few piggies?

>y-you did warcimes too
I'm not even american either you retard vatnik

Only fat americunts post this retarded meme frog shit.

Nice. Thanks for proving my point, retard.

t. retard

>i-it was't even me, I swear!
Nice excuse, amerilard. Go be fat somewhere else, you inbred fuck.

baited