pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

old

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hJMSTFq
youtube.com/watch?v=eCCchQE8bM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Replace the discord link to discord.gg/hJMSTFq since ive heard the link in the op is a dead server, this one is pretty active

I put both of them in

>show game to younger brother
>he doesn't like it
:(
He is a normie who only likes thinks that his FRIENDS recommend.

So there's no definite fix for the eternally loading main menu yet?

>play pubg with normie friends
>actually veeery slowly starts getting better
>they suddenly stop playing
>"Why did you stop playing pubg?"
>"It's too hard :("
>mfw they start to play Fornite on the daily because it's literally the normier, faster, easier version of pubg
>mfw "We're winning on fortnite more than you're winning on pubg, right user?"

>1v1 scenario
>hiding in a bush
>the guy walks in front of you

>friends tells me to buy this game
>say no
>he buys it for me
>its shit
>he is mad that i don't want to play this shit

how do people want to play this absolute garbage?

i want them to release the full game so i can fucking refund it already

what pants and shoes go well with the black shirt?

Do you play PUBG with your siblings?
>tfw my brother will never play with me ;_;

>Do you play PUBG with your siblings?
>tfw my brother will never play with me ;_;

Same here, my twin brother don't like this game, I can play Fornite with him though

Explaine

Fuck this. I can't take this piece of shit netcode, lag, asian bot infestation literally 96% cheaters on solo nigger game anymore.

Why can't Fortnite look like an actual game instead of something a four year old threw up after eating a box of crayons so I could play that instead.

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

currently in the plane in forsens game

ama

currently in a uaz with 3 other nice red shirts going towards shelter

ama

just left and i'm now in q again

ama

surprise double update, i didn't get in this time

still ama

when are they fixing cliffs so that when the game ends on one (every other game) you can actually come back up instead of dying to the zone/getting stuck?

>20XX
>putting yourself in a place from which you can't return, in a game that later requires you to be in particular places

>zone is over north of military and south of Erangel, in the strait
>a fourth military, a fourth Erangel, half in the sea
>literally cannot go anywhere else than Erangels cliffs since the zone covers both bridges and the beach
>50/50 chance to get stuck in the cliffs or to die from the zone doing a detour
>the people inland in Erangel get a free win either way
yeah

the fuck is erangel? some anime nickname?

the name playerunknown gave to the map we play on.

it combines his daughters name (erin) and angel.

cringe but also kinda cute desu

>naming things for a daughter
>not a son
cuck

>2 million daily peak
>this general

:thogkng;

>chinks are now playing chinese military marches through their mics

How insecure are these people

yeah so insecure *sips confederate heritage*

how insecure are you for playing on asia server?

you've never had auto matching on in NA/EU server i see

>when I survive longer when I lag out of the game

Amazingly the anime version fo the game has even worse performance.

>speccing teammate in final 3
>first enemy is facing away
>takes him 5 seconds to line up the shot
>misses ten at close range
>finally kills
>second enemy is also facing away
>another 5 fucking seconds to aim
>still misses
>dies

jesus christ this shitty game.

I just landed with this other dude, we started fist fighting.

I punched him to death while he was trying to jump-headshot-punch me. I got the kill, then somehow the server also registered his punch on me, we both died. There was no victor. We both fought to death. 1v1.

When is the next patch due? Is there any info about whats going in?

I've seen that happen in a video lmao

>playing squads solo
>sneaky beaky around
>hear gunshots real close
>wait 30 seconds
>sounds like one dude
>slowly crawl towards him
>he this one dude alone
>fuckthat.jpg
>crawl back away
>his squad is composed of delta force operators training for real life battle situations and have set up a full circle of overwatch and cover from every angle
>get shot by a dude in a bush who's job was apparently to watch the twenty meters of hill I was fucking around in

Should I assume everyone that gets past top 30 is a Arma vet coordinating via CB and using proper military procedures?

>tfw my mouse is starting to show its age
Can't really aim up or down anymore, need a new mouse. I use a palm grip, any suggestions?

How do I get better at noticing people?
I don't know if my eyes are retarded or what, but most of the time when I die it's just cause I didn't notice the guy was there. Even when they're basically right in front of me like 20 feet away.

My aim is fine and I kill people no problem when I actually see them. But people just blend into everything else for me.

Zowie EC1-A

>having a good round, final 5 and decent amount of kills
>instantly shredded by an m416 through my lvl3 vest and lvl2 helmet from miles away

Why are there two discord links

I do this a lot now that I've got my spray down pretty well. Feels good. Though i usually need to get a lucky headshot in order to down them in one spray

The one is for dead server on which nobody plays on thats the 1st link and the other one is where people play and stuff thats the 2nd link

How do I chad drop?

Are there any mandatory steam launch options to implement, or are they just for when you're having trouble with fps and such?

Is this game becoming a "neckbears only" game? Seems like normies are flocking to other games.

Mine only plays Dota 2. :(
He probably has more hours on Dota 2 than I have on all my 550 games combined.

>Final 5
>Miles

If you caught a round in the head you were only ever going to survive 1-2 more shots anyway. Level 2 helmets aren't that much better than level 1 helmets when rifles are involved.

Being able to accurately spray with an AR is a monstrously good skill. A bit of practice and a compensator+grip absolutely tears people apart even past 100 meters.

Most of them don't work, so if you like placebos, go for it.

I got that problem everytime I tried to run pubg via desktop shortcut. Using the stream interface fixed it for me man

I'm a pilot and half of my job is having a sharp eye and I still die like a retard because I walked right past some dude sitting by a tree. Its all FPS experience. A lot of the people I know who are good at it are ex-arma and shit.

PUBG requires that it be run through steam. The only way you can play is with a steam login

>tfw
The guy in the compound camping won, who would have thought..

Servers down?

drop where you think the most people will drop, get a gun, get some kills, hunt until you die, repeat until you win.

bonus points: red shirt, honking your car

ACTION IS COMING

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWE

Welcome to Uganda!

OMEGALUL OMEGALUL OMEGALUL

Waa? Waa

What's your rank kiddos

>tfw the madmin of the discord can't even get top 2

feels good mane

How bad is the average player?

Like what's the average k/d ratio?

Never realised how useful are flash grenades.

never used one, ever.

.5 no source

>tfw friends all have below 1 k/d

i play with a kid who has a .06 kda in squads

>friend has 127 kills in 256 games

i hate this trash game

>this fucking massive influx of cheaters lately
the release of free cheats was bait for a massive ban wave, r-right guys? ha ha...

>someone survives every single shot from my victor point blank and turns around to blow me away

How?

because the vector blows

I thought you guys said this game was hard?

because pubg

you can put a shotgun to the back of someones head and still not kill them when you pull the trigger even though their brains would otherwise be on the wall

fuck this retarded unfinished piece of steaming hot shit

Is /v/ salty again?
I guess it is free bumps.

anyone who kills me in pubg is a fucking cheater, litterally im so good if i die to someone you are cheating. kill yourself if you think youre better than me, youre not lol

>drop prison
>two other squads
>one squad kills the other
>kill other squad
>looting prison
>squad comes over hill
>kill them
>looting them
>another squad comes over hill
>kill them
>looting them
>another squad comes over hill
>out of ammo
>we die

Three different squads rushed us in the span of less than 5 minutes what the fuck

>grab Kar98
>decide to see how many fuckers I can snipe, chicken dinner be damned I'm going for brauts and beer
>snipe 7 people
>lag behind in blue
>takes one cm big chunks out of my hp a second

Holy fuck why did nobody tell me this shit would kill you in 10 seconds? Yes I'm new

Blue does more damage the later your are in the round.
There, I told you.
Nice sniping though.

I wish there was some more time to sit around and let people fight. It felt like the end of the game was just a bunch of people all running towards the center with zero chill. Nobody had time for anything.

And thanks. I've never given the Kar a shot since it doesn't work well in the school but I virgin dropped and found it so I said why not.

If you are good at sniping, the Kar will do work midgame and the begginning of late game. Good for duos/squads as well.
I'm a terrible sniper though, so it's detrimental for me to pick it up.

>I wish there was some more time to sit around and let people fight.
If you want to fight more, make sure to drop towards the center of the map to lower the odds you need to move far to reach circle.
But yeah, I can see what you are saying. They are going to add a smaller map, though I don't know if they will keep the match length the same as it currently is or lower it.

>bragging about a chicken dinner with only 2 kills

>virgin drop prim
>hide in house for 30 minutes
>spray down the two guys with half health and shot to hell armor that are forced into your house
>"LOL I'M SO SKILLED"

>Getting mad because he won
He got lucky, but there is no need to be so salty about it.
Wins a win.

I know, sometimes you get lucky, I have 16 wins and definitely didn't work for all of them.
I'm not salty he got a free win, I'm salty he's using literally his only dinner screenshot to talk shit.

>I'm salty he's using literally his only dinner screenshot to talk shit.
Yeah well maybe don't be baited so easily. Rest easy in the knowledge he's gonna get rekts for the next 20 game straight at least.

I'm not actually salty, I'm just bored in between games so decided to make an easy shitpost reply to to a shitpost.

What the fuck is the point of playing solo squads? I run around and get rolled by people, or try to fight them and get mobbed by bullets in the middle of a forest. Feels like the only thing I can achieve is shooting someone dead before I die so they can't win too.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCCchQE8bM0
typical AS server

>Literally 3 people teaming in solo
Fuck this game

>tfw first time winning a match
You just need to get lucky and find a suppressor for AR or SR

in 600 hours of gameplay I've never seen this happen

>need a suppressor for AR or SR
pleb speak
But gratz on your win.

This is the most normie game on the market right now.

>Hit someone twice with a Kar98
>They survive and headshot me in return
I don't think ill ever get chicken dinner

Did you give them the chance to heal? A lvl 3 vest might let them live with some decent health after a body shot but you have to rush them and spray them down with your AR while they're low. One bullet should do the job.

No, it was two consecutive shots before he got to cover, i should have switch to my AR before he got to cover though, you're right.

Must have been one lucky fucker. Need a lvl 2 or 3 vest to survive that and even then you're living off a sliver of hp.

>find a bunch of SR attachments
>nothing but shotguns and pistols

>find a kar/SKS
>nothing but foregrips and pistol mags

Yeah I know, what I meant is run it via the steam library, rather than using a shortcut on your desktop.

I play EU servers as I'm from the UK, but I'm constantly paired with Chinese players screaming down their mics "CHYNA NUMBA WAN CHYNA NUMBA WAN"
The NA server isn't much better, but I get much higher ping.

Anyone else experience nothing else but Chinese player?