Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rude

G R A P P L E D

sounds like a glitch actua>Washio no Shou already at rank 30 on stalker
>Yuusha no Shou at rank 40
Fucking dropped, will be nowhere near as fun as S1.lly. the thing you expected to happen is actually supposed to happen. try reloading a prior save

Who would willingly learn such a dirty language ?

V is still 60 fucking dollars and the online seems like the most autistic community ive ever seen

Albion, Ambermoon, Amberstar

estupid dogge

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185/?
Thoughts, Caitfag?

I would say the main reason Crash and Spyro aren't considered harder is because they have unlimited continues. Nothing sends normies into a rage like a "Game Over" screen.

Fuck off to 9gag.

Fuck this series. Linca or bust.

Wasn't there a GB sequel RPG?

You don't need them. You can do it easy with different teams. Stop netdecking shitty youtubers's teams and spend a little bit more time making your own.

Why are you so bad at games?

Looks cool.

Never heard of this. What console is that? Looks like GBC.

Since they're just the bodies without the hearts, I always thought they retained physical sensations.

just another game trying to be the next doom, of course it was average

There's plenty of reasons if you read the fucking thread, now kill yourself underage boardshitter

spitruns

Going for max power is usually better than trying to control the difficulty. I think Parodius Da and Gradius 2 are the only exceptions.

It came out on SNES, PC, and GameBoy as well. Though only the PC version is any good.

Pistoleer/Bounty Hunter/Creature Tamer. Used to hunt Jedi and train mounts to sell to people.

Should I make a second titan so I can give it all my stuff from my primary and get better drops?

Because western devs have already cornered the market on making horrible videogame women

I'm waiting 1 more year for *New* Switch™
Maybe they'll have fixed all hardware defects by then and released more games that I want.

>Praise kek #Maga has joined your server

Here's another champion fucked by a lame VU

Arle (age 5) is for head pats and hugs and going on adventures with, not for lewd things.
The other Arle's are fair game for banging though.If there's grass on the field, play ball and all that jazz

i'll wait for reviews then

love it. the plain textures actually make it more charming imo. fantastic game and amazing for a console fps at the time.

www dot hypercoop dot tk/indexd.htm

click maps tab on the left

Looks like Dead City 2/3 are the only ones you can download. Now that I read that the author requested removal, Dead city 1 was pretty bad from memory.

that feel when abusing weapons that werl made blatantly overpowered in the last update

thank u bandanaman, thank u for never testing your shit

it's the pepsi to netflix's coke

>tfw building nico in case she gets a new uni

>SM64

>great tier

>not elder god tier

you should actually consider suicide if you have that opinion

It definitely was, I mean it was fucking everywhere, but nobody actually played the card game. The closest I ever came was pulling cards out of a deck simultaneously with another kid and arguing about which Pokemon would beat the other.

sleep tight

Bad Mushroom. Looks like the Poison Mushrooms in the original NES version of Lost Levels.

>He doesn't hire Riftsluts

thanks mate. I thought that it was classic beta fuckup and I would have to wait until tomorrow to play

Thats a nice bunny

yes

I learned that that feget has a "cooking" channel...

>It was trash

that's just your opinion man. Some things it did better than Jedi Knight, force powers for instance.

But yeah it wasn't like jedi knight

Lohse.

Umm, just click on #runme.bat

I really hope the final version of the Dervish lineup isn't that fucking brown. At least give the Medusa some colors.

I know, Succ Wars never.

Just collect games that you know you'll play and enjoy, have one decent sized CRT for them and emulate the rest. I do that and have no regrets, whenever I come across a game that I enjoy emulating, I'll buy the original as well.

Yep. The cutscenes aren't any different, but the events in the game itself are. For example, I'm sure you remember a certain graphic phone call in the first act? It's even more intense in the saturn game.

No what made PS1 win over N64 was:
>easier to develop for
>dev kits were super cheap
Because of these 2 things a lot of studios hopped onboard the PS1 train.
>games cost less
>affordable

Okay, so if I make a new account and start opening old god packs, will I get a guaranteed legendary in 10 packs other than the free C'thun?

Wish I had the time to unbox her today.
I also wish they made more Project Mirai games.
Nendoroid vocaloids are the best vocaloids.

Quality 5-10 year old laptop

Length has nothing to do with difficulty. You're going on about semantics.

>La persona que subió este video no permitió que estuviera disponible en tu país.
Piece of shit nips.

Uninstall Wizard

it is, they at least placed a couple of level skippers that speedrunners would definitely hunt for

I've got it but I don't have a wifi adaptor for my 360 and I'm not paying for Gold to play it online.

Gold is free this weekend, though if anyone else has the ability to play.

Whoops fiddy cent I mean...

>owning shit
Why?

>Why is Ultima Underworld one of the best immersive sims there is Anons?
Is not one of the best. It's the first one.

No it doesn't. In any way. Look at the grammar, it's not hard.

Are whales so prideful about their collection or are they so dense that they don’t realize that nobody will pick them in PvP?

Is this the best Dreamcast fightpad, or are there better (and hopefully cheaper) third-party ones?

They don't have vaginas though, just penises and buttholes. Every robot, every android, every human, and every other creature in the MM franchise has one penis and one butthole. That's all there is to it.

Friendly bump

Pretty good, just get yourself a nice crt and organize everything some

prolly

kek

Bunp for gw2

>hunters have never been buffed in destiny history
>they've been 'buffed' in the sense of gotten stronger

whoa spammer's been lazy today

fat bowser

Also I have a ton of random Umihar art, so I'm gonna post some that I don't use so often.

Seeing as your incapable of making your own decisions, sell them all.

>worst arc tool edition

alt+f4

too big

Grey, for fascist Germaniums.

Anonymous or Crazy Noisy Bizarre Board

Perry Mason: The Case of the Mandarin Murderer

So how do I best invest my money to save it for later

pic unrelated just wanted to draw attention

How many instances are there of malequars getting cucked? Which is the best waifu in his harem?

Luke should be the new protagonist of the Professor Layton series.
Fuck the new bitch

sure. you don't need to ask though.
it's from pixiv

gib source

kek maybe he heard you

you're being an over dramatic idiot, there's plenty.

Mostly everything in Ultima 4.

>implying I don't already have Witch Mercy
>implying she won't get a new, even sexier costume that's even more desirable

Also you could have just fixed your broken one

Who do I believe?

Aren't both her parents Jedi? I definitely remember her mom being one because MUH IT'S TOTALLY KREIA
And it's not like she's suppressing it like Atton was, she's just a force-sensitive grill that every Jedi should be able to detect

3 was the best, autists who cry "muh gimmicks!" just sucked balls at the motorbike stages

you CANNOT disprove this

Shenmue 1 is comfier. I hated Hong Kong and Kowloon. The final part with Shenhua was nice, though it only lasted like an hour.