Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings/create
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freeze shaman numba 1

First for fuck weebs

Make Warlock Great Again

Lies.
Sweet, candy-coated lies.

I can't help but imagine they really wanted to make the shaman hero power a buffed up frost shock and then settled on "nah evolve is shaman identity now goy let's make it do that instead."

>everyone crying about priests and rogue
>I keep getting raped my mages

primordial glyph is the fucking devil

Get out of rank 19. No one plays mage at higher ranks.

>what is exodia

According to vS, mage numbers peak at rank 19 (14.62%) and gradually decline until rank 6 (5.66%). After a slight increase at the fun rank (5), they continue declining until they reach 1.52% at rank 1.

newgoy here what are some good streamers to watch to get better?
currently watch kripp and savjz

Trump

What are the chances that tempo rogue being so strong means miracle rogue gets shafted next expansion

Those are the two I also watch, so you're good

You're the designated mage slayer, the slayer of mages, destroyer of magi, whatever, do your job.

i used to watch firebat but i cant stand that pink hair

WHY is 20 to 15 the worst?

Okay, so if I make a new account and start opening old god packs, will I get a guaranteed legendary in 10 packs other than the free C'thun?

Every account had a 10 pack pity timer set up for every pack (including wild) a couple of months ago. Its no use making a new account.

So that's a yes? Ok, thanks.

yes

also, git gud

mad?
nigger

we need to get rid of the discord so people actually use the thread.

Wrap it up people, Reddit has determined Hearthstone isn't really expensive.

>plays for 4 years

sounds expensive

help

malcheezar

>It's not that expensive! Ive only spent 185 euros!

Jesus Christ, at least I'm not this delusional

0-3 if you have to ask

The account is freshly created, so its clearly shitpost/bait

>6 burst damage
>literally a worse frostwolf grunt
>average 5 drop that puts wacky random clown fiesta cards into your deck
what a conundrum

I've drafted an anrena deck with BGH in it and it was the first time I've played that card since the first standard rotation.
I've used it on a giant or some shit and immediately noticed a different sound. For a moment I thought they had altered the sample when they nerfed the card.
Then I realized I was so used to the sound of Dr. Boom dying to BGH I had started to register it as one sample :^)

> Roll the Bones

Novice Engineer is better since it gives you 1/1 on board.

Are there worse moves than this?

>want to play wild for a bit and win a game
>15 games against reno priests
>literally all of them had the nuts
So when are they nerfing Raza again?

Rdu plays only meta decks and spends time talking about his plays and the inclusion or exclusion of certain cards in the lists he's playing instead of twitch chat memes.
He's not the most entertaining, but probably the most informative.

why dont people watch godlento or pavel?

before POM it was owl
cue le deckslots meme

>he plays this game to have fun

take prince keleseth and just mulligan to make sure you get all the two cost cards in your hand on turn 1.

I'm watching Kolento right now but he's neither entertaining nor informative as it consists of him playing paladin while looking autistically on the screen and remembering he's on tv every once in a while. He's a great player, but his stream is unwatchable.
Can basically never catch Pavel streaming, maybe it's the timezone, or maybe he's not streaming very often.

he has a youtube channel

isn't kripp a leaf and before that a romanian?

Kolento has the charisma of a wall

why do doomsayers count toward my play rigue cards quest?

>tfw all my decks are tier 2 at most
>tfw i lack Leeroy, Xaril, Shadowcaster and 2 captains
>tfw i already have Keleseth, Shaku, Van Cleef and Patches

it hurts me to be so close yet so far from the best deck at the current meta. i also lack dust too.

i personally like Stancifka a lot because of his love of meme decks. Savjz and Kripp are good choices. StrifeCro is also great with his detailed thinking but he is not as charismatic as the others. Kibler and Trump are pretty chill but i find them both boring. i hate Amaz and Toast though.

Xaril and Shadowcaster are optional.
Leeroy is also not 100% core these days.
Captains are absolutely core though, don't think I've seen a list worth a shit that wouldn't run them.

>Kibler
>The blizzard shill of the year
>The "The community is wrong on Blood queen, so they are stupid and I'm smart"
>Kibler the "I will laugh histerically for anything random that happens in the game"
>The guy who defends blizzard on any given chance possibly saying the game is amazing and people should give blizzard money

>Xaril and Shadowcaster are optional.
>Leeroy is also not 100% core these days.

what shall i use to replace them? i can find dust for 2 of the captains actually.

mate i don't really care a lot about them. i only watch their videos of games in bed before sleeping. i never watched a single video of a fucking streamer reviewing a card or expansion or commenting on buffs so i dont know if he is a shill or not.

Rdu and Tyler are pretty informative.
Rdu mainly. Always explaining his plays and isnt a blizz shill.
Also if u can catch Pavel stream, he explains pretty well as well.

Those are already the best ones. Everything else is trash for retards.

Lonely faggot here, who wants 80g?
No try hard ladder decks please.
NA, Swift#11118

Get out reddit

Played since the release of WotOG.
Only bought LoE and Karazhan. and 30 packs since then.
The game is not really expensive when you have a mediocre luck

Kripp is top 3 trash for retards in the entire website though

but how do i have fun ben?

man last 3 legendaries i opened with free packs are King Krush, King Mukla and Baron Geddon. Baron maybe decent but i hate mage so i never use these three. i even dusted the kings both. it is not that easy to get better with farmed gold. most of the leggos i regularly use are the ones that i had to craft.

This general is cancer. If you all hate the game and its creators so much, why are you still playing?

you buy more packs goy

sent you a inv user

You can play elementals with the 4-mana deal 2 dmg and Blazecallers, although for this setup shadowcasters are very good to have.
Otherwise, something from the 3-5 mana range with cards typically played in tempo rogue: tar creeper, spellbreaker, naga corsair, flappy bird, cobalt scalebane, shadowblade, perdition's blade. Grave shambler is surprisingly decent, too, but it can be clunky to use and requires you tu run extra weapons to be effective.
The lists that don't run Leeroy are typically running Blazecallers as burst damage, but blazecallers really like Shadowcasters so it might be a problem. You can alway try running more cheap combo activators like Hallucination I guess, although having neither blazecallers nor Leeroy in the deck will hurt its ability to close out games.

Kripp is the most chill streamer with a touch of fresh sea salt smell.
Kibler is overrated as fuck
Pavel is a pure gopnik and fun to watch

wow I'm pissed I won't be able to get this hero

Fireside gatherings are a mistake.

amnesia_sc and zalae_hs are great.
they explain all of the complicated decisions they could make in their turn and then they simplify it to a very basic degree.
for example, you almost always play scalebane on turn 5 if you have minions on board because it's a 5/5 that buffs your guys, and you like your guys to be big.

By playing with friends.

I love the subtle edits to brode's friends

how do you make friends in hs? everytime i try to add someone, they either ignore my request or shit talk me and insta delete me.

Feels good to be privileged

Try to add EVERYONE. Eventually a few will accept.

thanks for all your recs lad. i will give elementals a shot. Leeroy is a must have people say because he can finish off games yeah but i can't craft if right now sadly.

whenenever i lose to a good fun deck i add the players but most of them reject my request guessing i did it for flaming with pms.

this seems like a bad idea. i dont like everyone. there's no way i could be friends with a razakus player

I unronically like the current meta.
It's cancerous, but it doesn't get much better because they'd have to drastically change the core mechanics.

how about a silence priest?

What are some decks that bully tempo rogue?

Looks like shit but I want it anyway.

Fuck blizzard.

>suddenly can't click on a minion
I fucking hate this game so much

I remember winning a tavern brawl cause one of my minions was frozen in place when he reached 0 hp but wasn't destroyed, he just remained on board with 0 hp, couldn't attack with him but I could heal him and attack as normal then.

i can only be friends with people that unironically tryhard with memedecks in wild casual

taunt warrior or some kind of warlock with 2 golakkas and doomsayers

>no friends
being this picky
gee i wonder why

"Friends" are just people who you play 80 gold quests with and spectate when you have that spectate quest. You don't have to talk to them or anything.

im a very interesting person. i deserve other very interesting people as friends.

I hope Ben gets testicular cancer and has to amputate both.

ive got a friend for you right here

So, how do we cheat this? Can we make a fake fireside using an emulator and an alt account?

can't you just run a few emulators to simulate a fireside gathering?

Don't add Priests obviously

>Lock only warlock hero behind an event like htis

Did they not learn from past hero skins that people will hate this? If warlock already had a skin sure but not as their first one

Not really, I think.
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings/create

are you talking about yourself?

repeat after me
FUN and INTERACTIVE
still won lmao

currently 3-0 with this deck, I thought it was going to be shit but so far ive just killed everyone before they can play their cards

This is fucking retarded.
I still dont have a fucking Tyrande.
Fuck you ben.

i think you can. you just click this thing and it scans for anything on your network.
i think that form is for big fireside gatherings

You don't even need an emulator. You just need 3 devices on the same network with alt accounts. You can probably rig it with a single device too if you can get 3 instances of hearthstone running at the same time.

Also can setup a virtual LAN with hamachi/tunngle/evolve here and have people join it.