/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Zap em up good Edition

Just uses physical damage >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

be nice to eachother

Hell /bbg/

AHH

>worst arc tool edition

Glyph: 2my62ppz
Password: xmas

AHHH

TAKE IT BACK

REEEEEEEEE

Are there any good pvp areas besides the nightmare frontier?

trash bad like segalt

>xmas

If you don't dress up as Santa I'm blanking the fuck out.

I watched nightmare before christmas last night sorry to dissapoint you friend.

mensis

We got room for one more in here.

coming

Can't connect, have I been cucked?

Nope just died reringing at lamp, only got Funky with me.

Dress up as Santa or you're on my naughty list.

someone else can have my spot

Looks like you need to restart your game buddy

What an optimal time to die like a faggot.

Chynn you should join us since it's only me and Funky.

sure. I don't have the grave hat on any others though

Post rare gems.

Fuck that, my weapon even transformed but got no hit in

>natalya
>katya
Why the fuck are ruskiboos all over /bbg/?

Its kinda funny, because actual slavs here dont use slav names at all.

fucking spiders

why are the gems damp? what does damp mean?

HOW DID I MISS

Aren't you banned?

Wrong general, bud

Ds look like Bs when you're bad at games.

Sick rolling skills m8.

When I saw you dropping 2 inches in front of me, cannon in hand, my heart skipped a beat.

I actually meant to drop down once you guys moved onto the next area so when I saw you standing right in front of me I panicked too

Man sword/scythe giant is by far the hardest

He's a lot more nimble and has that BS input reading leap, yeah.
Also harder to get into the spin attack loop

>BS input reading leap
>he doesn't use it to bring the giant over to him and punish the recovery
scrubs, the lot of you

Yeah I do that since it really makes accursed brew shine.

damp with blood

Sorry Yharnie I gotta bail.

I'll be back in 15 minutes or so, in case you're still spelunking and have a free slot.

Can I summon for the story chalices? if so, would anyone like to run them with me later today?

Yes you can. It's best to set a password if you want specific people in your game like friends or anons from /bbg/
I would like to join.

Ok buddy.

Okay! I don't know when I'll be available just yet, but I'll make sure to post lots before I do it. Right now I'm currently in mensis, still haven't done dlc, and was planning to do them after Gehrman (I've already got to lower pthu, layer 3). But I suppose I can do them whenever, even before doing dlc.

Messenger's Gift is the worst, it doesn't even work as well as Chameleon

I'm back. You still spelunkan?

anybody wants to farm some gems?

ksgqnycq

pw is bbg

Im ringing at layer 3 lamp. If you want to continue after this Im open for more runs

thx!!

Coming.

Does anyone want to help with Loran Darkbeast it’s Lower Loran layer three. Respond I’ll set pass to bbg at lamp.

What is up with the club variant Undead Giant? Is it just me, or does he just do way too much damage? It's not just that he's hard, it kind of feels like it's a mistake.

He is abnormally weak to fire, use a torch.

That was truly an Olympic feat

You get anyone yet? I can boot up in just a minute

oh wtf ofunk

i died again to thw fireballs

Kek.

Still there?

im ringing at layer 2 right now

I know he's weak to fire, but when like half of his attacks can one-shot me, it comes down to "how long can you keep dodging before you mess up once?"

Layer 2? Are you not farming HAs?

i do but I thought i need to do 1 to 3 everytime. lol im new to this

Just savescum. Want me to host it?

ok but what is save scumming

I thought something was off. You're better off savescumming man: just quit as soon as you open the gate, uploade the save to a USB drive, defeat the boss and if the gem is shit you copy the old save back to the PS4. Rinse and repeat.

I'll be right back with you, sorry for dying like an idiot.

You can set up a savescum to not go through the chalice every kill
Method 1: Using a USB, copy your BB save data to it. When done fighting boss and no good drop, copy the USB data to system storage

Method 2: Turn off auto uploads. Copy BB save data to online storage. Do boss. If no good drop, copy your online storage data to system storage.
Rinse and repeat

>quit the game at the fog gate
>upload your save to a pendrive
>kill the boss and see what you get
>reload if you didn't get what you wanted

but this seems like cheating...

Are you taking the piss m8?

It's not.
It's the best and most efficient way to farm bosses in Layer 3 or 4.
You don't have to do this for bosses on layer 1

I guess I have to search a usb stick then. Ill be back later

I'm hosting ksgqnycq now. Pass is cheating, ringing at the fog.

Im never going to savescum. I like playing the game not skipping content, even if the content is farming.

Yes it is the most time efficient way to get gems with 1.6% more blunt damage or whatever. But is that why we’re here? For gems or for the game itself?

Gems are part of the game, shitter
And heavy abyssals are practically mandatory for making skill weapons good on a 50/25 str and skill build

ok I have to think about it first and ask my conscience if its ok to savescum

the state of this general is enough to make me sick and do you know what caused this downfall? waifuniggers. i was right and you should have listened to me. if you actually listen intead of calling my posts bait this general would have been great. but it isnt. because you didnt. its sad to see my general die because of you white knight faggots trying to defend waifunigger bullshit. i hope you cocksuckers die in a ditch and I'll be here watching it burn.

Nobody coming? I'll wait a few more minutes.

What is a fun str build?

I don't want 50/25 boring shit, since I already have a skl build and don't want to use skl weapons.

str/arc

Whats the stat allocation like and what weapons?

I want to breed this naughty little Choir slut

My man

Not a shitter, but you have a point. If PVP is the game you want then savescumming might be the way to go. But I think you might just want to buy that save editor for 60$ And manipulate the numbers manually. (Not sure how that works desu).

Natalya is not for the sexual

shut up jordan

Nice great one rearing thighs

what sounds good to you, 50 strength/25 arc or 20 strength/50 arc?

Both are good
20str/50 arc isn't really a str build though, it's more of a specialized wheel/moonlight build

Uhm, idk. I just want a fun new build to try and I've never really done str or arc, but I know lots of people here like them.

go 50str/25 arc and use the amygdala arm

Is the arc just for tools or would I make it elemental?

Does anyone want to rush with me through the dlc? It's my first pure str build, so I'd need Amy Arm, Pizza Cutter and also convertable stuff.
Pass is bbgstr and I'm ringing at the first lamp

tools, elemental gems slapped on a saw spear can carry you until you hit an appropriate str level, then you can ditch your fire saw spear. i can't tell you what part of the amy arm uses arc but the scaling isn't much at all, someone with more knowledge on weapons could tell you

What's the level for BBG's meta? 96?

Amy Arm is NOT an arc weapon, it's pure strength

So I don't really get how arc on weapons works. Do I need to add an Arc attack gem like you would to make a weapon elemental or does it just have arc normally?

Just trying to find good gem setups before I venture out and just sit around with 27 temperings when i could be doing more.

Wrong.

So long as the weapon is pure physical, you can slap some elemental gems on a weapon to convert it. The ARC scaling only takes effect if you convert it.
For weapons with split damage, the ARC damage they deal is minuscule, so you're better off using converted weapons.

Isn't HMS better for pure str though since it's attacks don't scale with arc?