jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Here comes T.Racer!

>Previous thread:

Nth for cute shotas

it's SOOOOOOO obvious that's why you cant even explain what those buffs now allow him to do to someone that doesnt pretend to understand the game nearly as much as you do

need a cute brown girl of justice

>Only saw the last game. Was a fun watch !

>But man the twitch chat and Veeky Forums wanted Seagul to fail so hard for some reason. Kept on shitting on him. Guess that is typical toxic twitch chat, makes it all the funnier when they shut up and keep their eyes to the ground :)

Is he right /owg/? You did get BTFO...

how i fucking hate mercy players. the supreme faggots.

playing torb only in comp, 100% winrate for 5 hours gameplay (im torb main) UNTIL TODAY. 6 loses today. EVERY LOSS IS BECAUSE OF A DUMB FUCK MERCY WHO ULTS AND DIES INSTANTLY, OR ULTS OUT OF TEAM FIGHT OR ULTS WHEN ITS DISADVANTAGEOUS TO RES.

THE EASIEST FUCKING CHAR to play. why are you all dumb subhuman DOWNSYNDROME FUCKS SO FUCKING RETARDED? WHY CANT YOU ULT PROPERLY AND WHY CANT YOU FUCKING HIDE SO YOU DONT DIE LIKE A SCUM BITCH??? FUCK YOU FUCKING DIE YOU FAGGOT IF YOU PICK MERCY YOU GET REPORTED FOR EVERY OFFENSE.

SEE MERCY PLAYER IN ARCADE = REPORT AS WELL. SCUM FAGGOTS

MERCY , ANA AND THE TRANSGENDER DJ LUCIO WORST CHARS IN THE GAME REMOVE THEM. CHARACTERS FOR LGBT FAGGOTS.

btw when did blizzard make it so that when torb dies during molten core his turret reverts to lvl2? havent played whole summer & spring so idk. i guess it was a stealth nerf

>tfw no loving Bloo stomps

>HALLOWEEN TERROR
Nope, too spooky. I'll see you guys next month.

The game has turned into Mercywatch
If you don't have one you get stomped

why is she in a space base?

Everything else, though.

>Soldier
>firing directly at someone square in my bullseye
>game says I miss every single shot
>they shoot a projectile back at me
>instantly dead
>kill cam shows the projectile was five feet away from me when it "hit"

And there's the fact Mei's icicles will visibly and noticeably change directions to go after someone.

What if the Halloween event is TOO scary?

I think we all know what needs to be done

overwatch campaign concepts

go

sombra, reaper, and widowmaker attacking volskaya industries in the cutscene with the giant robot for a boss fight

If you can't focus, maybe. I've had more success with a Lucio/Zenyatta team.

>campaign about something we've already seen

No.

What do you all think of Reaper's new skin?
Is it really *that* bad?

tourists find themselves lost in the australian outback.. .but they are not alone for they are in the territory the mutant cannibal rapists junkrat and roadhog

It's pretty weak.

>I've had more success with a Lucio/Zenyatta team.
Try that on in GM. Try that in GM 2CP

I want a Junkrat & Roadhog rapefic, and I want it now.

holy fucking shit

A dishonored style game would fit Reaper well. You could either stealth using wraith and shadowstep or go loud and kill everyone. Alternate endings would work too, reyes would either re-join overwatch or stay with talon depending on how you played.

You're surprised that Mercy's usage went through the roof after they broke her?

>Brain dead DSP cucks thought this would be the death of Mercy everywhere and one tricks ranking above them
Reminder to NEVER listen to /owg/ nerf/buffs every again.

no. but i didn't think it was THAT bad. she's probably the first hero to reach 100% pickrate

Let me finish my climb through Masters and I'll report back.

Why do people claim that hits on allies count as misses as Ana?

when is it gonna be up?

how are they going to fix mercy?

true PURE healer when?

>no one picks mercy
>we lose

>bastion has broken 10% usage in a tier
hold the fucking phone
>doomfist
lmao

Remember when you retards were claiming Doomfist was super OP because you're awful at adapting to meta?

Lucio doesn't exist, eh?

>tfw Ana's pickrate
>tfw no legendary event skin for a FUCKING YEAR

i'd like to see a stat for what mercy's ranked winrate is against a lineup that does not have mercy

>all the defense heroes except widow have the most usage in bronze

>bastion has broken 10% usage in a tier
Yeah, it's bronze.

He needs a higher collar or a hat or something. The outfit's cool but whole head area is just pretty shitty.

The mask ruins it. Just give us his face.

Yeah, but it wasn't even 10% usage before. I'm not in Bronze so I won't know but I didn't think the D.
Va DM nerf would change bronze rank much, even if she sees a lot of use there.

>that Junkrat drop

Anafags' rage about her not getting legendaries is pretty funny and fuels my spirit.

What the fuck was blizz thinking? Tfw I prefer the 5 man rez to this horseshit we have now. What the actually fuck

Lucio's only picked for SPEEEEEEEEED BOOST.

Is doomfist rlly that shit? Not that far away from Sombra in the statistics and she is ok. Are there any GM streamers that play a lot of Doomfist?

Posts like this make me think blizzard did this on purpose just so people would start asking for the old res back

Fitzyhere plays a ton of Doomfist ... on his smurf

He's just way too fragile and his kit is just way too "all in". If you don't have the proper heals you're done. Tfw some niggers here laughed at me when I called kangfist a glass cannon. Fucking retards killed this nigger with their bitching.

they should give him a hood or something

Now they're cutting the rez out of the equation altogether with 30 second rez all across the board.

just watch the hills have eyes

>60% wr on widow this season
>tfw would probably be close to 70% if it weren't for the games where someone throws over a widow pick.

Only widow mains will get it

Sup guys haven't been playing since ~june

fill me in what happened

I have an odd problem, how do you tell your friend you play with online that you can hear when they fart?

I still laugh at you because he was always glass. The cannon part was him abusing the hit box size.

ARE YOU FAGS READY FOR THE HALLOWEEN TERROR EVENT?
Did you save up your OW shekels? Are you planning to throw some money at Blizz for lootboxes? Any skins you really want? Are you ready to protect some doors?

>place gm
>32 hrs later 45% win rate
>still masters
I can't explain this anons my stats are good guys. Should I just not play support or what?

Rez is the worst thing in overwatch. it CANT be balanced no matter what. its either essential or its fucking useless because of mercy

he is broken as fuck currently, like his punch goes through targets and shit

>Yfw you're not a mercy main
Is this the "fix" we need. Prepare for cries of "she's dead hurrrrr"

all the changes mercy needed was making her ult require LoS and revert the buff to her self-regen (so back to requiring 3 seconds of no damage taken instead of 1 second)

but they decided to do a full rework that ruined the game

he has a 90% pickrate in tournaments, he's never had a 100% pickrate

I have something like 5,000 Overshekels. All I want so far is the somewhat-shitty new Reaper skin, the previous Pumpkin Head Reaper skin, Ana's old Halloween epic, her candy emote and maybe Junkenstein. Of course, I don't have enough money for all that + the voicelines I'll probably want, but I'm sure I'll get at least a couple of these things anyway, which should cover the expense in the end.

Ooo! Scary!

He's a melee character in an FPS with a huge hitbox and little health, if he's going to have such massive weaknesses he needs a powerful strength to balance them and his punchbox was that strength. But then crybabies cried and whiners whined and now not only is his punchbox smaller than Mercy's bullets it goes straight through people half the time.

>tank hitbox with 250hp
>can get killed from miles away by the majority of the cast
>pic related
>rocket punch pass sometimes through people
Not even surprised

Stop aiming directly in front and aim a bit to your right of the crosshair. You'll land your sick one-shots that way.

Doomfist is shit and they've broken Mercy so much she literally has a 100% pickrate.

>I'll get at least a couple of these things anyway
In free lootboxes, that is. I don't plan on buying the shits.

I wish they would swap the OW dev team and the HotS dev team.

HotS devs are clearly more creative, and push content more frequently.

Jeff and the rest of the OW team are garbage tier manchildren with no vision

The punchbox was a bug.

They fixed the egregious hitbox issues which then let all the other dumb bugs surface
>Uppercut + punch means 50% of the time punch NEVER connects as target is 0.001m above you
>Lag is your ultimate counter
>People standing in doorways now randomly either take full damage or your charge gets blocked by the janky clipping
>The implicit nerf to seismic slam movement means mobility for escape is in the gutter
He's a glass cannon that fails to connect about 50% of the time, so just feeds 250hp of ult charge when he dives in.

Just for that toxicity they're not releasing the 26th hero until they find a way to combat your venom.

Everything that kills you is a "bug".

>melee support

Nothing of value lost

Blizzard is fucking retarded

*le sigh*

>delaying 26 even more
Thanks for the toxicity user, now you hurt jeffs feelings

>Everything that kills you is a "bug".
No faggot, the size of it was a bug.

I don't even play Mercy. I just kill them. I do know EeveeA said s/he'd uninstall if it went live, so probably?

I missed and had plenty of people miss me before the nerf, the only reason people were throwing a shitfit was the fact they died to Doomfist, same as how people whine and cry when they get headshot by Hanzo and perforated by Bastion.

Thanks for single-handedly slowing Blizzard's development speed to a crawl, you toxic bastard.

j-jeff i'm sorry for everything i've said ;_; just please nerf mercy ok

this game genuinely makes me sad these days because of how much it has gone downhill

i remember the times in beta when i could actually feel like a god playing heroes like mccree, widow, tracer, genji..

now i feel like my capability to influence the game with own individual skill is so largely determined by factors out of my control

Here comes M. Ommy!

Team-based games have that effect, unfortunately.

I don't see Ana anywhere in your post.

Here comes T. He Ancient One!

Playing against the new Mercy is just fucking infuriating. This character is so ridiculously fucking broken, how the fuck has she not been hotfixed yet?

How do you allow such a braindead character to reach a 100% pickrate at every rank and not do anything about it?

It wouldn't be that bad if she wasn't one of the most obnoxious characters to ever exist in a videogame. Can't do fucking anything or it just gets undone, turns the game into a complete clusterfuck with players spawning in all around, and basically invincible when she uses her ultimate if you aren't playing Mccree/Widow.

why not animated?

>how the fuck has she not been hotfixed yet?
Because unlike Bastion, she's popular.

Here comes G.ranny!
Please buff her a little bit Jeff, I beg you.

Invent your own shitposts you unoriginal fucks.

Why is she so perfect?

I'm finally going to purchase Witch Mercy. Now there's no way I won't get a daddy.
Plus I get to try the PvE